squad up!

What is the Biggest Disgrace/s In Hip Hop?

view the rest of most viewed

most viewed right now
42 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-05-2005, 06:41 PM         #51
bigteezy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Biggie's mom not getting justice!

08-05-2005, 06:46 PM         #52
n2deep  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
rappers who suck

13 years ago '05        #53
PCP MC 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,347 | Props total: 0 0
Probably the fact of people using rap for their own reasons. But that happens with every genre, there's only a certain amount of time the genre can remain pure.

13 years ago '05        #54
Frant!k 
space
space
$754 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

pick one..

13 years ago '04        #55
freefab420 
space
space
space
$764 | Props total: 5 5
will smith=1st rap grammy n still boycotted the sh*t cuz they aint televise it, best show by a rapper, best movies by a rapper

every1 u c doin the sh*t now is jus followin sh*t he been doin so get ya mind right ppl...

13 years ago '05        #56
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,563 | Props total: 665 665
50 Cent....matter Fact The Whole G Unot Camp Snoopy

13 years ago '04        #57
gngstr357 
space
space
$1,351 | Props total: 0 0
one word
COMMERICALISM

08-05-2005, 07:56 PM         #58
Nasir Jones  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Theres tons of rappers I cant stand but I wont mention who cuz thats not a problem to me I simply dont have to listen to what I dont like. What I do hate is the unnecessary violence that is a.ssociated to the music, everyone trying to beef in a pursuit to sell records. The saddest thing is most these rappers dont give back to the community, how about donating money to the local kids in you're hood or helping save lives of the people dying of Aids and starvation. We have Live8 and all that crap but thats selling a rock concert and not actually helping the people out there. If you can afford 10+cars and numerous cribs and chains they should give back to their communities and help dying people around the world.One of the possitivies of hiphop becoming more commercial is it touches more people, if it hadnt gone commercial there wouldnt be easy access to stuff like mp3s and forums such as Boxden. If Hiphop is top right now then the people who are apart of it should try to help others who are less fortunate.

Last edited by Nasir Jones; 08-05-2005 at 08:00 PM..

08-05-2005, 08:06 PM         #59
H@rny  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Frant!k said

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

pick one..

13 years ago '04        #60
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 4 4
 SteveMachine said
Nas..
Lol...I would flame you up a little bit, but I'll let you go easy since you obviously got your head too far down under to respond logically... :banghead:

13 years ago '04        #61
Jamaro85 
space
space
My honest answer would have to be something like...I don't even know...cats are getting their paper and I cannot hate them for that...

The biggest disgrace in hip-hop is the cats who keep whining about it but are doing nothing to try to help it or make it any better...1.

13 years ago '04        #62
Jamaro85 
space
space
 STaRTRaKcLoNe3D said
The biggest disgrace to hip-hop is the fact that n*ggaz don't listen to lyrics no more.

n*ggaz only care about the rappers flow, and the beat.

I mean, i'm all about a rapper having a dope flow just like that next man, but for n*ggaz to be on a rapper +ONLY+ because of his flow, when he don't really be talkin about sh*t, is fu*kin "Ludacris."

Ya'll caught that?
^^^I kinda hear you on that...but why do you gotta flame Luda?! In all honesty I think that Luda is nice...he just chose the money making route...

The biggest example of cats only listening to flow and not listening to lyrics are some of the most popular rappers out there...Cam'ron + anybody DipSet...

I'd go on to say cats like Fab, Cass, Jada, AZ & Lil' Wayne...I know I'm going to catch some hate but honestly it's the truth...

Cats who just rap to rhyme words together and do not rap to get a message across as the first objective are making hip-hop horrible to me...

Now...I'm not saying I don't listen to any of the above rappers, but I am saying how overrated they are...

But the King of being overrated for their flow and not really being the most lyrical...although I am a fan and listen to his music, he is very overrated...

Jay-Z...1.

08-05-2005, 08:43 PM         #63
D.A.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fake a.ss A&R's and executives, insiders who cooperate with the police, and P. Diddy releasing a Biggie Duets album.

08-05-2005, 08:48 PM         #64
IcE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MaseOne said

[pic - click to view]

lol @ this dude sayin xzibit a disgrace 2 hip hop...xzibit has some tight a.ss lyricz an songz did u even listen 2 at the speed of life or 40 dayz and 40 nightz... or restless

u a fool

Last edited by IcE; 08-05-2005 at 08:48 PM..

08-07-2005, 10:22 AM         #65
Killa #4  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Frant!k said

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

pick one..

08-07-2005, 10:24 AM         #66
Killa #4  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IcE said
lol @ this dude sayin xzibit a disgrace 2 hip hop...xzibit has some tight a.ss lyricz an songz did u even listen 2 at the speed of life or 40 dayz and 40 nightz... or restless

u a fool

xzibit is wack man

08-07-2005, 10:33 AM         #67
All4n  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

13 years ago '04        #68
Nocturnal-One 
space
space
$1,838 | Props total: 6 6

[pic - click to view]

08-07-2005, 10:42 AM         #70
jerzj75  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I like how you photoshopped 50 and the game onto the bed. 50 is becoming a disgrace. I bought a bootleg Power of the Dollar Cd in Atlantic City 2 years before he blew up and I still think thats one of the sickest cd's ever. I was like the biggest 50 fan for awhile. But man he's going down hill doing songs with justin timberlake. I still like his old sh*t but thats it.

13 years ago '04        #71
DBlockinemOut 4 heat pts
space
space
$7,342 | Props total: 168 168
the simple fact that lil wayne mike jones and young jeezy are consider good by anyone without a v*gina

13 years ago '04        #72
Nocturnal-One 
space
space
$1,838 | Props total: 6 6
 DBlockinemOut said
the simple fact that lil wayne mike jones and young jeezy are consider good by anyone without a v*gina
Uhh.. @ the Lil' Wayne comment, Jeezy and Mike Jones, yeah.. Wayne? No..

13 years ago '05        #73
yujiro1982 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,769 | Props total: 12 12
 illsoul440 said
eminem said fu*k black bi*ches.. and its like OMG
how come if a white person says anything about a black person its wrong
but its all good for black people to talk sh*t about white people.. look at comedians
comedians stay sh*tten on white pppl.. u never see white people acten all butt hurt
ya need to give that sh*t up.. ive heard plenty black rappers, say white bi*ches.
and nah i aint white!

definitely deserve props on that statement.

13 years ago '05        #74
legacy313 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,342 | Props total: 1768 1768
The Shiny Suit/Bling Era. This to me is what ruined hip hop. I have to put most of the blame on P.Diddy. Dont get me wrong, they made good music, but after Biggie Died, to me the focus ever since has been about who can sell the most records and get on mtv opposed to who can make the best music. Look how it changed Nas, Jay-Z, and Snoop Dogg the most popular artists at the time to sell out their own people. Im not trying do disrespect white people nor am I racist, but why are we entertaining white people for mass appeal to get on mtv, dont u see by now they dont give a fu*k about us. They will play Snoops videos with Pharell and Justin Timberlake, but wont show Ups and Downs with just him in it, keepin it gangsta. mtv would not give a fu*k about 50 Cent if he wasent with em and dre, he was the hottest n*gga in ny and he got dropped by his columbia cause he got shot and refused to let them dictate what kind of music he wanted to make. They dont give a fu*k how hot u are, u have to do it their way, or u will either get shelved or wont get any push. Look at Cormega. We have to make music for what we as individuals feel is the right direction, not to get airplay, cause if everybody did this, mtv would be forced to play it as in the early 90's when gangsta rap got popular. They wasent playin no fu*kin NWA, CMW, and Kool G. Rap, they waited until the sh*t got popular, then they played it. So my thought is to say fu*k the corporate people that want u to change the way u make music.

13 years ago '04        #75
Jamaro85 
space
space
^^^Damn, real talk...people need to make the music that THEY WANT, and not the music that the masses want...thenagain, what is it all about for the artists in the game today? The dollar...

And the sad truth is that following the current trends in hip-hop is a cover up for 75% of the most popular artists...most of these cats out are either garbage to begin with or are unimaginative and lack creativity...

For the most part if most rappers made the music that they wanted to make it would be hot garbage anyway...it's so much easier for them to get the most popular producer and make something people will rock to in the club...that's why hip-hop is so lame today...

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside UH-OH: JAY-Z Pull UP On OFFSET FROM MIGOS & GOT HIM SHOOK BACKSTAGE fo..
40 comments
2 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Wes Welker warns Brandon Lloyd about Aaron Hernandez's antics
36 comments
1 hour ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DRAKE'S EX MALIAH MICHEL claims SHE TOLD PUSHA T about BABY & SOPHIE PL..
80 comments
2 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
RIP Mac this is crazy...
42 comments
2 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thot falls to death taking a selfie
23 comments
1 hour ago
@misc
most viewed right now
MMA Khabib is a legit hoe, trying to dodge Conor
69 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 Video inside Netflix dropped one of the scariest series of all time
12 comments
1 hour ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 Video inside Be honest, do you want the top?
12 comments
46 minutes ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Girl so gorgeous you wouldn’t even feel bad to simp.
13 comments
46 minutes ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Melania Trump's spokesperson calls for boycott against T.I. after contr..
37 comments
2 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Giants owner John Mara says Odell Beckham needs to do more playing & less ..
53 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 16 - 12 Year Old, Playing Football, Dies after being electrocuted
8 comments
2 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 NFL Week 7 NFL Power Rankings
4 comments
23 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Google , Apple, and IBM no long require college education to work there
39 comments
1 hour ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Kim and Kanye giving out shoes in Africa, Trump hugs all the kids
42 comments
2 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Styles P and Dave East Speak on Drake & Kanye Beef
3 comments
24 minutes ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Oct 16 - HOH Leader Donald Trump calls Stormy Daniels “Horseface” !
27 comments
2 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Smh now Jim Jones wave riding new nicccas??
16 comments
2 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Lil Wayne uproar video trailer
8 comments
23 minutes ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Remy Ma Has NO IDEA WHO THE fu-k "VIC MENSA" IS, Thought He Was ..
20 comments
2 hours ago
@hiphop
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
pocketchange
suavehooper
BigBallerLavar
psq86
Gang Sht
ovogoon
BLACK FIST
chrismb
DrizzyStan06
biscuit
Top 10 most slapped recently
suavehooper
micropave
DrizzyStan06
Tim Jay
TaxStoneCooked
two-face
BlackDynamite
BigBallerLavar
Kliq
Stand Tall

most viewed right now
online now  46
Image(s) inside More Cushion For The Pushin...
54 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  32
Dutch Watt Girl Impressed By Dutch Watt Girls Butt
59 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  20
Video inside This New TV Show Is The SH*T
39 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  20
Image(s) inside Best look yet at Peter Parker’s new suit in ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home
57 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  20
Video inside Young Draco Is Back (Soulja Boy) & He's Higher Than EVER!
58 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  13
Image(s) inside Brazilian Puerto Rican Hybrid. I Almost Nutted Twice Making This Thread
88 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  12
Video inside Ella Mai addresses Jacquees situation
94 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  10
Image(s) inside Yella Beezy Was Shot 8 Times Early Morning; Rumored To Be Retaliation ..
279 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy