Video inside Blac Chyna leaks Rob Kardashian's number
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Just 1 Pic
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 Wack 100 vs. Maino (09-30-2016) [ANTICIPATION/DISCUSSION THREAD] Tale Of The T..
90 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #61
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$13,337 | Props total: 348 348
beef over with? so guess we wont hear 50 or his camp going at the lip during concert about game no more?
 08-03-2005, 09:22 PM         #62
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A~team said:
^^no 50 has his mind set on making bread while game has fifty on his mind 24/7
You guys actually listen to 50 wow the real reason is because he know he got k!lled on the 300 bars
 08-03-2005, 10:13 PM         #63
And1NYC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What 50 really meant to say: " Im not gonna fu*k with Game. He k!lled me on 300 bars. I feel the beef was over at that point and I'm glad. I hope he realizes I'm hurt, and everything I've done for him."
 08-04-2005, 12:30 AM         #64
deeeillest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Some guys can battle, but they can't write a song to save their life. Battlers never make anything out of it."

thats real talk right there
 08-04-2005, 12:34 AM         #65
deeeillest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
plus 50 dont give a fu*k about game, him beefin wit game aint doin nothin for him so why should he waste time. game jus gonna keep throwin shots at him but as soon as he stop aint noone gonna lsiten to game no more, hes a done deal, jus listen to game before 50 he was like mike jones sayin the same bullsh*t over and over all game kept rappin about how he wears red and hes a blood over and over.
 08-04-2005, 12:56 AM         #66
Zuhaltern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HumanCrakk said:
fu*k man why did 50 have to go and say that sh*t i wanted him to rip game and send banks and buck and yayo out on him and murdur his carear like g unit used to do
yayo can't do sh*t and g unit can't end nobodies carear they are one of the weakest groups in the industy if u can't see that you need help.

Last edited by Zuhaltern; 08-04-2005 at 12:58 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #67
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,556 | Props total: 133 133
50 is about his bread, why waste studio time on a diss track when u could be lacing a club track that could get u spins and airplay, u do know artists make money everytime their song is played on the radio right, if 50 has half the massacre on the radio and all game has now really is dreams, whos makin bread
 11 years ago '04        #68
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,556 | Props total: 133 133
 Zuhaltern said:
yayo can't do sh*t and g unit can't end nobodies carear they are one of the weakest groups in the industy if u can't see that you need help.
Mobb Deep is on G Unit now so i guess they weak now too since they finally found them someone willing to back them........
 08-04-2005, 03:44 AM         #69
crookD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bbwayans said:
game and 50 are hot bunnys and should be loicked up in a room of steam and they need to hash it out wit soap and bubbles
you wish
 08-04-2005, 05:39 AM         #70
bdboy04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 Cent Is A Rapper He Sells Hell Yeah Like Jay-z Said Dude Makes Monster Records But Read The Article Again Sounds Like Someone Did Not Come Up To Sales Standards With The Massacre See Another Perfect Example Of A Rapper Losing Is Hunger Thats Fifity.massacare Did Not Sell The Way He Wanted Is To So He Re-up With A 21 Video Dvd So He Could Double Up On Sales I Anit Knockin Him But Come On Lol.game Is A Emcee Cause He Got Lyrics I Dont Care If Fiddy Help Him With Hooks Not Verses Hooks Game Is On The Path Of Becoming A Real Legend Cause He Got Lyrics

Fifty Is A Rapper I Am A Emcee-the Game Aka Chuck Taylor
 08-04-2005, 07:32 AM         #71
yungb 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
You guys actually listen to 50 wow the real reason is because he know he got k!lled on the 300 bars
300 Bars wasn't that serious...you do realize that right?
 11 years ago '05        #72
shereejny 
space
space
$691 | Props total: 0 0
It's all getting old. just for publicity..
 11 years ago '04        #73
Dosia 
space
space
$1,609 | Props total: 0 0
i agree its getting old but 50 and g unit got murdered on that mixtape and they kno it. fu*kin btiches. and you right game isnt on 50's level hes way above him. 50 sucks. games next album will be a lot betetr without all that g unit garbage on it.

Last edited by Dosia; 08-04-2005 at 11:38 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #74
RatedQue 49 heat pts49
space
space
$2,838 | Props total: 286 286
 hustlehard365 said:
not a 50 cent fan but the jay-z aproach to beef works so well..keep doin u and let these little n*ggaz get at u if u repspond u addin wind to that fire the only way to let a fire go out is if no air is there.....u gotta relize somethin a beef is only good if u repsond after a while u like aight man im tired of hearin this n*gga attack 50 move on..if ja rule woulda taken this aproach instead of puttin out clap back and change gon come his career would b in better shape

I feel what u sayin bout Ja being in better shape by shuttin up, but his a.ss was done lol. He had NO back up. murder Inc was built off what. Ja Ashanti and Lloyd
 08-04-2005, 12:18 PM         #75
MrGMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man fu*k 50 overswoll a.ss! He playing a chess game wit Chuck Taylor. To reply to his comment on that ALL EYEZ ON 50 CENT, yo albums a failure because it won't sell as much as yo first!
 08-04-2005, 12:31 PM         #76
seeyoubreezn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dre has probably let 50 know that Game is not to be fu*ked with. After all, Dre and Iovine are signing everyone's checks.
 08-04-2005, 12:54 PM         #77
Lake 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the man from guess who's back is dead. now we got a roided up gorilla with muscles as big as his ego with no type of lyrical skills at all. he just has the cash flow now to buy the dopest beats.
 08-04-2005, 02:43 PM         #78
RoCdAmIk898 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wat the fu*k kind of name is g-unit? that sounded like
it was made up by some english white boy
 08-04-2005, 04:07 PM         #79
Mirage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fitty is fulla sh*t lol
 08-04-2005, 05:18 PM         #80
cdoyle456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 8 OFF said:
SAN JOSE, California — "A lot of people think we're exactly the same [but] I could spin the globe and stop it and go there and be 50 Cent for a month, just tour in that country," he said. "They only know [Game] in an eight-block radius in his neighborhood. They take whatever they can to make a big deal about it. They sell 100,000, and then there's a 65 percent decrease in sales the next week. And the label's looking at them like, 'We don't even like you.' A 50 Cent campaign is not gonna sell your record."
is it me or does this paragraph make no sense at all, damn 50, shoulda stayed in school, it's like his music he says a thought in one sentence, then the next sentence is a completely different thought

Last edited by cdoyle456; 08-04-2005 at 05:19 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
ugly duckling chelsea clinton claims weed is killing people :cmonsonn:
76 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
215 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
117 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chanel west coast tho
66 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Jaguars Jalen Ramsey with a real suspect interview
170 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - Christian boy, 16, facing DEATH PENALTY for offending Muslims in Face..
86 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Bobby Simmons testifying against one of Chicago's Most Feared Gangs
219 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Big Fase 100 (Games Brother) Has Warning For Meek Mill on Siccness.net ..
71 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy