most viewed right now
Video inside Gucci Mane Reveals Why He Sold Young Thugís Contract
20 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside she wanna play ball
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-03-2005, 01:02 PM         #21
bigdut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hustlehard365 said:
not a 50 cent fan but the jay-z aproach to beef works so well..keep doin u and let these little n*ggaz get at u if u repspond u addin wind to that fire the only way to let a fire go out is if no air is there.....u gotta relize somethin a beef is only good if u repsond after a while u like aight man im tired of hearin this n*gga attack 50 move on..if ja rule woulda taken this aproach instead of puttin out clap back and change gon come his career would b in better shape
What career?
 11 years ago '04        #22
inthought 
space
space
$3,294 | Props total: 8 8
beef 5-18ish yrs ago >> Beef now lol
ima jst leave it at that
 08-03-2005, 01:26 PM         #23
jrs200x 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"I'm a songwriter," he explained. "I find the right music, I write the right chorus and build the rest of the record around it. Some guys can battle, but they can't write a song to save their life. Battlers never make anything out of it. For me, I'm in the entertainment business."

^^ that right there is the truth.

*COUGH* CANIBUS *COUGH*
 11 years ago '05        #24
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,300 | Props total: 8 8
I'm not a 50 or Game d!ckrider, but this beef over stupid sh*t needs to stop, dissin' someone because they claim for helping make you a SUCCESS, which he did help, then getting a big head just because he sells on G-Unit, even though a piece of sh*t could go plat on G-Unit now. I'm glad 50's taking the high road and leaving it were it is then going back at someone over something dumb. THIS BEEF OVER STUPID sh*t HAS TO STOP, THAT'S WHAT'S WRONG WITH HIP-HOP, TOO MUCH BEEF, NOT ENOUGH REALNESS.
 08-03-2005, 01:57 PM         #25
bigdut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jrs200x said:
"I'm a songwriter," he explained. "I find the right music, I write the right chorus and build the rest of the record around it. Some guys can battle, but they can't write a song to save their life. Battlers never make anything out of it. For me, I'm in the entertainment business."

*COUGH* CANIBUS *COUGH*
50 spoke the truth, he rights good songs that turn out to be huge a.ss singles, fu*k a battle rapper, that sh*t don't put any food on the table or pay no bills
 08-03-2005, 01:57 PM         #26
bigdut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 *eckounltd1972* said:
I'm not a 50 or Game d!ckrider, but this beef over stupid sh*t needs to stop, dissin' someone because they claim for helping make you a SUCCESS, which he did help, then getting a big head just because he sells on G-Unit, even though a piece of sh*t could go plat on G-Unit now. I'm glad 50's taking the high road and leaving it were it is then going back at someone over something dumb. THIS BEEF OVER STUPID sh*t HAS TO STOP, THAT'S WHAT'S WRONG WITH HIP-HOP, TOO MUCH BEEF, NOT ENOUGH REALNESS.
props, and props for the screen name, all I wear is Ecko/G-Unit and Sean John
 11 years ago '04        #27
serg 
space
space
$1,033 | Props total: 0 0
lol............if you wear g-unit clothes here in the chi..........lol............they will talk about you
 08-03-2005, 02:07 PM         #28
n2deep 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gunit is a bunch of homo studio gangster thugs
 08-03-2005, 02:21 PM         #29
PositionOfPower 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JOEKILLA said:
LOL at all the 50 marks coming out nowhere, SMH. Can't they see their lord is just acting pu**y and not acting out because he doesn't have sh*t to reply to that mixtape that MASSACRED 50.
Speakin from a 50 hater right here. It Massacred 50? Game doin a mixtape with all 50 disses was an extremely dumb fu*k move by game. What did that do for Game, truthfully? It ain't do sh*t to 50 haha that mutha fu*ka still making money stacks high up to the Empire State Building.

I wanna know what 50 gotta say about the Nas sh*t tho...
 11 years ago '04        #30
BigBang 
space
space
$1,479 | Props total: 22 22
im tired of this sh*t now
 08-03-2005, 02:31 PM         #31
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigdut1213 said:
True, Game should have been over it by now
dut THERE YOU GO!!! where ever 50's balls are i know your chin is not far behind
 08-03-2005, 02:33 PM         #32
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jrs200x said:

*COUGH* CANIBUS *COUGH*
you dead bi*ch for even typing canibus name in that context on your computer screen

i'll spend every moment on boxden humiliating your f*g**t a.ss bi*ch
 08-03-2005, 02:34 PM         #33
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigdut1213 said:
props, and props for the screen name, all I wear is Ecko/G-Unit and Sean John
DUT SHUT UP bi*ch!!! you wear the same sh*t everyday
 08-03-2005, 02:36 PM         #34
DJ-Coylejam 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
not surprised in the least, 50 got so much sh*t going for him right now, u think hes gonna give a fu*k about little beef... we will see how games sh*t sells without 50 on the choruses to all his singles.
 08-03-2005, 02:36 PM         #35
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PositionOfPower said:
I wanna know what 50 gotta say about the Nas sh*t tho...
he know not to even let nas name come out his neck from this day forward
 08-03-2005, 02:36 PM         #36
DEMDUDES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 get that paper..thats wut its all about..HATERS need 2 fall back..cuz when GRODT dropped yall couldnt stop screamin GGGGGG G Unit ...stupid a.ss groupies turned sour..just like lil hoes.. Grow up people..hes doin him and yall hatin..ABOUT 99 percent of yall dont even know the man to make these comments..TRUE STORY..yall must eat a bowl of hatin bran everymornin...REAL FACTS
HARLEM WORLD 1
 08-03-2005, 02:49 PM         #37
yungb 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 inthought said:
beef 5-18ish yrs ago >> Beef now lol
ima jst leave it at that
Thats the truth. Now itz juss two a**holes who are goin at eack other for no reason. Bring back the rivalries not the beef. Nas and JayZ, Biggie and Tupac, etc and etc.

Last edited by yungb; 08-03-2005 at 02:50 PM..
 08-03-2005, 03:10 PM         #38
bigdut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 48601 said:
you dead bi*ch for even typing canibus name in that context on your computer screen

i'll spend every moment on boxden humiliating your f*g**t a.ss bi*ch
Get a fu*king life loser
 08-03-2005, 03:13 PM         #39
KidKoopa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he's gettin richer and richer daily...wow lol i cant knock his hustle...im just wondering, wtf happened to Banks?
 08-03-2005, 03:15 PM         #40
SimplyDC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So they stop looking at things from the fan perspective and they become critics
so he was doin the same thing when he dissed ja rule for singin...when he do the same fu*kin thing.. :thumbsdow
Home      

most viewed right now
Health How You Can Rewire Your Brain
21 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Y'all Remember Rachel From Boy Meets World???
145 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside White Booty Meat (1 pic)
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
145 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fif's Bullet Catcher "Monster" Stays In The Cut!
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dave East - One Way ( Offical Video) .. Nas Has to Be Proud of him
43 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Obama: once out of office, Iím gonna stop being polite and start gett..
90 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Lloyd Banks - All Or Nothing 2: Live It Up Tracklist (Ft. Joe Budden, V..
66 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy