Az - A.w.o.l. (2005)

most viewed right now
NFL Ray Lewis Tried to Troll Twitter Users & Gets DESTROYED
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside For $100,000 would you do it?? Hmmm..
59 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Meek Mill "Ooouuuu" Studio Session
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DRAKE - PLEASE FORGIVE ME [FILM ANTICIPATION / DISCUSSION THREAD] :owlc..
248 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What You Think?
5 49 48.04%
4 35 34.31%
3 8 7.84%
2 1 0.98%
1 9 8.82%
Voters: 102. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #1
6570 pageviews
79 comments

watthafuc 
space
space
$1,872 | Props total: 0 0
Az - A.w.o.l. (2005)

1 So Sincere (Prod. By Heatmakerz) - 4.5/5: classic Heatmakers beat with flawless lyrics.. the Don Cheadle ref is whoa

2 Omega (Prod. By Tone Mason) - 5/5: Tone Mason.. laced a dope a.ss soul beat... AZ k!lled it of course

3 The Come Up (Prod. By DJ Premier) - 5/5: One of the greatest beats released THIS year.. AZ's content and flow over this is bar none

4 Magic Hour (Feat. CL Smooth) (Prod. By Tone Mason) - 5/5: Another dope a.ss soul beat.. with ill cuts.. AZ on point yet again and C.L. Smooth k!lled it

5 Never Change (Prod. By Heatmakerz) - 5/5: Another classic Heatmakers beat.. samples "Sweet Home Alabama" flawlessly

6 Still Alive (Prod. By Vinny Idol) - 4/5: Club banger.. thats actually a club banger... sounds kinda futureistic.. but AZ flow over this is ill

7 AZ's Chillin (Prod. By Fizzy Womack) - 3/5: I really dont like this beat at all.. sh!t sounds disgust.. but AZ k!lls it

8 Envious (Feat. Bounty k!ller) (Prod. By Moss) - 3/5: wtf is Bounty k!ller doing on this? sounds kind of out of place.. "if you sip get ya piff on" :laugh:

9 Can't Stop Won't Stop (Prod. By Frado) - 4.5/5: who the fukk is Frado and why havnt i heard of him before?

10 New York (Feat. Ghostface & Raekwon) (Prod. By Emile) - 5/5Yeah.. this sh!ts def an anthem.. dope as fukk Rae k!lled it

11 Live Wire (Prod. By Buckwild) - 3.5/5: Not really feelin it.. AZ on some k!llin people sh1t... kinda blah to me

12 The Truth (Prod. By DJ Absolut & Young Calvin) - 5/5: Back with them soul beats.. fire

13 City Of Gods (Prod. By Disco D) - 4/5: Dope ref toa dope movie.. and the beat is mad chill..

OVERALL: 4.5/5... Although there are 2 songs I'm really not feeling.. I think they will grow on me... and everything else is just fire

Last edited by watthafuc; 08-02-2005 at 05:27 PM..

79 comments for "Az - A.w.o.l. (2005)"

11 years ago '05        #2
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
space
$12,376 | Props total: 1 1
Is this the promo advance that's been leaked? Cause I know the retail isn't out yet...
 08-02-2005, 06:38 PM         #3
playon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ yeah the retail hasnt been ripped yet so i think u r right its must the the advance promo
 11 years ago '05        #4
watthafuc 
space
space
 Rockobox said:
Is this the promo advance that's been leaked? Cause I know the retail isn't out yet...
the retail will be the same as the advance promo.. only without AZ yappin all over it
 11 years ago '05        #5
Mrniceguy 
space
space
$3,846 | Props total: 19 19
i'll wait for the retail..the song actually fades out when az talks..n then comes back..lol

but yea i listened to the promo! ...AZ's album sounds like a Classic...cause i was feelin Limewire..even tho he was talkin mad shoot em up sh*t!..he did it in a lyrical fashion
 08-02-2005, 07:02 PM         #6
tparks10 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t's nice. If this is the actuall retail then it's in my top 3 albums of 2005.
 08-02-2005, 07:36 PM         #7
j_espo1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
4.. strong album
 11 years ago '04        #8
BigBang 
space
space
$1,479 | Props total: 22 22
He's Back n*ggas
 08-02-2005, 08:43 PM         #9
Ace 1-2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL @ making a thread off of the advance promo. You have no idea what the final album will actually be.
 08-02-2005, 08:52 PM         #10
Djlexbubbles 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ace 1-2 said:
LOL @ making a thread off of the advance promo. You have no idea what the final album will actually be.
well if u listen to the promo loser,than u will see that the album is a banger how it is right now,everytrack....
 08-02-2005, 08:52 PM         #11
timcc22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That review is on point. Exactly how I feel.
 08-02-2005, 09:14 PM         #12
Ace 1-2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Djlexbubbles said:
well if u listen to the promo loser,than u will see that the album is a banger how it is right now,everytrack....
n*gga, don't tell me what I should be listening to. I know this album is a banger, and AZ is nice as hell. My post had nothing to do with how good this album was, "loser." Get out the suburbs, you fake hustling a.ss n*gga. The biggest crime you've commited was accidently ripping off the 300 dollar price tag off of a LaCoste polo at a store, white boy.
 11 years ago '05        #13
watthafuc 
space
space
 Ace 1-2 said:
 watthafuc said:
the retail will be the same as the advance promo.. only without AZ yappin all over it
im willing to put money on it
 08-03-2005, 07:37 AM         #14
Djlexbubbles 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ace 1-2 said:
n*gga, don't tell me what I should be listening to. I know this album is a banger, and AZ is nice as hell. My post had nothing to do with how good this album was, "loser." Get out the suburbs, you fake hustling a.ss n*gga. The biggest crime you've commited was accidently ripping off the 300 dollar price tag off of a LaCoste polo at a store, white boy.
you don't know me,im just tellin u that the sh*t was hot as is...and thats what the dude who started this thread thought,so he made it,get off his nuts,someone on the bx always gotta hate about somethin
 08-03-2005, 07:43 AM         #15
Killa #4 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man lets wait until the retail comes out
 08-03-2005, 07:52 AM         #16
shockgeez04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
retails got 3 more tracks

AZ - A.W.O.L.
Tracklist
1. Intro (Produced by Heatmakerz)
2. Omega (Produced by Tone Mason)
3. The Come Up (Produced by DJ Premier)
4. Magic Hour (w/ CL Smooth) (Produced by Tone Mason)
5. No Strings (Produced by Baby Paul/BpZy)
6. Never Change (Produced by Heatmakerz)
7. A.W.O.L. (Produced by Vinny Idol)
8. AZ's Chillin (Produced by Fizzy Womack)
9. Envious (w/ Bounty k!ller) (Produced by MoSS)
10. Can't Stop Won't Stop (Produced by Frado)
11. Live Wire (Produced by Buckwild)
12. New York (w/ Ghostface) (Produced by Emile)
13. The Truth (Produced by DJ Absolut & Young Calvin)
14. Bedtime Story (w/ Slick Rick) (Produced by Jimmy Kendrixx & Baby Paul/BpZy)
15. So Sincere (Produced by Heatmakerz)
16. City Of Gods (Produced by Disco D)

how u gonna rate a advance when u cant even hear half the lyrics to each song, sounds like one the better albums from anyone this year, but this shouldn't be a surprise to anyone that has followed AZ's career

Last edited by shockgeez04; 08-03-2005 at 07:54 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #17
DBlockinemOut 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,257 | Props total: 10 10
 BigBang said:
He's Back n*ggas

back??? where'd he go

IMO hes the most consistent rapper of all time
 08-03-2005, 08:02 AM         #18
Fuck You 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
AWOL is heat. AZ has one of the best flows in the game, that Heatmakerz track is bonkers.
 11 years ago '05        #19
mega_soulstar 
space
space
$1,484 | Props total: 0 0
Az = G.o.a.t.
 08-03-2005, 08:58 AM         #20
cpgza14 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm not even a big fan of AZ, but I gotta say this sounds like the best album since BE. Retail will be completely insane.
Home      

most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Stephen Hawking Just Issued a Chilling Warning to Scientists Searchin..
194 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
180 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Game Caught Frauding Yet again.:memedudehah:
323 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cartoons That End So Unexpectedly It Will Make You Laugh
70 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
50 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside bi-ch tries to play cute with the judge
90 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chopped Cheese V. Philly CheeseSteak what you choose?
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Man wtf 79 points in 2K17 with a Sharpshooter Online
43 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy