squad up!

Who has ghostwritten for who? and what songs?

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-02-2005, 07:24 AM         #1
14295 page views
71 comments

RaCs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who has ghostwritten for who? and what songs?

ey yo just wandering about this sh*te, which artists have ghostwritten for who and wot tracks have they done, i bet u there must be some surprises!

71 comments for "Who has ghostwritten for who? and what songs?"
 08-02-2005, 07:27 AM         #2
Hypnotic  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sauce money did stuff for diddy

snoop & the doc helped dre with the chronic

13 years ago '05        #3
siggiddy 
space
space
$7,709 | Props total: 1404 1404
Jay-Z - Still D.R.E.

TI wrote about 30% of Bow Wow's last album

Royce Da 5'9 wrote some tracks for The Chronic 2001

Skillz & Sauce Money use to write for Puff Daddy

13 years ago '04        #4
Castro 10304 21 heat pts21
space
space
$1,660 | Props total: 260 260
sauce money did stuff for diddy
yea the saddest part is that he wrote "i'll be missing you". aint that some sh*t!!!

13 years ago '04        #5
K-Money 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,089 | Props total: 92 92
do yall know what ghostwriting really is. its when u take credit for a song that sumbody else wrote. that means when u open the cd book u will only see the artist that sings the song name by the writtin by column. just thought i'd put that out there. Jay didnt ghost write for Dre, he wrote for Dre. Snoop and DOC didnt ghostwrite for Dre, they wrote for Dre. catch my drift?

08-02-2005, 08:56 AM         #6
HardWhite  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this aint a fact but i always heard jay was ghost writin for foxy brown. That could just be an a.ssumption though

08-02-2005, 09:29 AM         #7
fish250  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 K-Money said
do yall know what ghostwriting really is. its when u take credit for a song that sumbody else wrote. that means when u open the cd book u will only see the artist that sings the song name by the writtin by column. just thought i'd put that out there. Jay didnt ghost write for Dre, he wrote for Dre. Snoop and DOC didnt ghostwrite for Dre, they wrote for Dre. catch my drift?
exactly

08-02-2005, 09:36 AM         #8
T-money  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Money

exactly
real talk

13 years ago '04        #9
#1nasfan 
space
space
$12,112 | Props total: 6866 6866
nas did some of will smith's sh*t he wrote summertime

08-02-2005, 09:40 AM         #10
papirock  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jada and styles wrote alotta no way out for p sh*tty

13 years ago '04        #11
DCbullets202 
space
space
$1,361 | Props total: 0 0
damn i didnt know diddy didnt write ill be missing you. if thats true i lost the little bit of respect i did have 4 him

13 years ago '04        #12
DonofDons21 
space
space
$6,375 | Props total: 901 901
Cam wrote Lil Kims crush on You

13 years ago '04        #13
Myworld82 
space
space
$2,595 | Props total: 144 144
 siggiddy said
TI wrote about 30% of Bow Wow's last album
Damn, for real?....

13 years ago '05        #14
IceMaker 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,015 | Props total: 116 116
 #1nasfan said
nas did some of will smith's sh*t he wrote summertime
Nah Juice from the rap olympics wrote summertime. He is the guyt that beat Eminem in the contet in 97. Juice wrote summertime, but his government name is on the liner notes. can someone get his real name.

13 years ago '05        #15
siggiddy 
space
space
$7,709 | Props total: 1404 1404
 K-Money said
I understand what it means, and you right, S. Carter name isn't on The Chronic 2001, but if Jay, co-wrote the joint, dont he get some credit? Only reason I said that was because Dre said Jay helped him write it, but he didn't wanna be listed in the credits, thats all I'm sayin'. If I write your joint, but dont wanna be in the credits, I still wrote, so therefore I am a ghost writer.....catch my drift

13 years ago '04        #16
#1nasfan 
space
space
 IceMaker said
Nah Juice from the rap olympics wrote summertime. He is the guyt that beat Eminem in the contet in 97. Juice wrote summertime, but his government name is on the liner notes. can someone get his real name.
I heard will smith say nas wrote it and he even helped wit some of the songs on big willie style but whatever

13 years ago '04        #17
8 OFF 
space
space
space
$1,568 | Props total: 10 10
 siggiddy said
I understand what it means, and you right, S. Carter name isn't on The Chronic 2001, but if Jay, co-wrote the joint, dont he get some credit? Only reason I said that was because Dre said Jay helped him write it, but he didn't wanna be listed in the credits, thats all I'm sayin'. If I write your joint, but dont wanna be in the credits, I still wrote, so therefore I am a ghost writer.....catch my drift
Jays name is credited on the Chronic 2001.

08-02-2005, 10:36 AM         #18
JE VILLA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cam ghost wrote for mase, feel good. but wait...i unno if it was wrote or ghost wrote my bad

13 years ago '04        #19
#1nasfan 
space
space
50 used to write sum sh*t for p.diddy

08-02-2005, 11:58 AM         #20
dub-u $  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 K-Money said
in other words if you don't know the n*ggas, you won't know who ghost writes for who.

08-02-2005, 12:03 PM         #21
STaRTRaKcLoNe3D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just some rumors i've heard, if anyone knows, confirm these:
*Ludacris wrote some sh*t on Will Smith's last album.
*Royce Da 5'9" wrote Dre's verse for "The Way I Be Pimpin" which was a track that was supposed to end up on "2001", but ended up being scrapped, and the beat was used for "Xxplosive" instead.
*Obie wrote Dre's verse on "sh*t Hits the Fan" (lol, everyone writing for Dre!)
*Apparently, Gillie Da Kid wrote a good portion of Wayne's verses on "The Carter."

13 years ago '04        #22
DonofDons21 
space
space
$6,375 | Props total: 901 901
Big wrote most of the Jr mafia album

08-02-2005, 12:24 PM         #23
Krazy K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WTF? Will didn't write Summertime? I kknow Nas wrote Gettin' Jiggy Wit It and the Willenium album.

08-02-2005, 01:11 PM         #24
cdoyle456  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Castro 10304 said
yea the saddest part is that he wrote "i'll be missing you". aint that some sh*t!!!
sauce is from brooklyn, he probably misses him just as much as diddy did

13 years ago '04        #25
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,386 | Props total: 11 11
 HardWhite said
this aint a fact but i always heard jay was ghost writin for foxy brown. That could just be an a.ssumption though
Jay wrote.....NaS wrote.........Big wrote I think......so from ehenav she joined sum1 who hasnt wrote for her when she switches camps n groups

13 years ago '05        #26
pr0n- 
space
space
space
$3,072 | Props total: 1879 1879
 K-Money said
Uhhh obviously. You don't think Dre held them hostage and forced them to write for him, there were deals that were made.

13 years ago '05        #27
pr0n- 
space
space
space
$3,072 | Props total: 1879 1879
 siggiddy said
You gotta understand though like Dre obviously went to Snoop and D.O.C. and was like let's make a album can you help me out with my lyrics? You'd think they'd just say no. lol They did it for him and didn't care about the credit because well... they did it for him and it's not like he hasn't re paid them back. They decided to write FOR HIM and let him have the credit and we just happened to find out. Plus though back then with death Row and all you never really know what could of gone on. Maybe they didn't want to have them in the credits or w/e.

08-02-2005, 05:41 PM         #28
BigL139  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
j kwon wrote about 65 % of styles p gangster and a gentleman album

08-02-2005, 05:54 PM         #29
BigL139  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ cosign

13 years ago '04        #30
refuze 364 heat pts364
space
space
$19,714 | Props total: 24260 24260
Ice Cube wrote all of Eazy-E's first album

Home      

top in section
online now  13
45 comments
top in hiphop
top in section
online now  13
37 comments
top in sports
top in section
online now  14
22 comments
top in news

most viewed right now
online now  22
Video inside Hottest Chiropractic Adjustment Compilation Ever Remastered
76 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  12
Xbox response for PlayStation classic
117 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  12
Fitted cap legend "Papoose" wearing 2 piece man weave???
58 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  6
Image(s) inside Is It CLOSE CURTAIN For DRAKE??? They Found The PEDOFILE RECEIPT W/ 14..
407 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  5
Image(s) inside Playstation Classic Coming In December
110 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  4
Video inside Joe Budden Said Diddy Told Him Eminem Is Going To Be "Handled" & His MG..
252 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  3
Image(s) inside Does The Avengers 4 Director Set Photo Reveal The Title?
25 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  3
Joe Budden diss dropping at noon :meekohdamn:
213 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy