lil bow wows flow > nas` flow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

most viewed right now
Video inside The Game - Pest Control (Official Music Video)
224 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sep 26 - POLL OF POLLS: The people say Trump won it easily
75 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Taxstone on twitter begging for a beatdown from Game
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Hov x Gucci
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-03-2005, 11:09 PM         #101
bigdut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 j-dub said:
damn i didnt know bow wow was the best rapper alive
Who said that??
 08-03-2005, 11:14 PM         #102
cane2103 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bow Wow go hard on that Franchize Boys sh*t but come on. you can't compare him to Nas. Nas too real for that boy. Bow Wow on the come up though
 08-03-2005, 11:40 PM         #103
bigdut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cane2103 said:
Bow Wow go hard on that Franchize Boys sh*t but come on. you can't compare him to Nas. Nas too real for that boy. Bow Wow on the come up though
'I'm under 21 with a black card,' that's my sh*t right there

We all know Nas is a better rapper than Bow Wow, but that's not the point that is being debated. The topic that is up for discussion is how Nas, no matter how great his lyrics are, never changes up his flow, and always deliver his raps with the same monotonous, emotionless flow. At least Bow Wow knows when to change his pitch, or change the cadence in which he delivers his raps, unlike Nas, who always sounds like he is giving a speech in a Public Speaking 101 course rather than rapping. That's a major reason why definitely Jay-Z will always be > Nas.
 11 years ago '04        #104
QBKinG 
space
space
$1,087 | Props total: 0 0
This thread is a fu*kin joke...how can anyone think on their right mind that Bow Wow flows better than Nas
 08-04-2005, 12:03 AM         #105
bigdut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 QBKinG said:
This thread is a fu*kin joke...how can anyone think on their right mind that Bow Wow flows better than Nas
Whatever you say idiot
 11 years ago '04        #106
QBKinG 
space
space
$1,087 | Props total: 0 0
 bigdut1213 said:
All clowning aside, Nas is a hell of a lyricist. He strings together tight lines with an avid use of words, but his flow is very monotonous, no change in pitch, emotion, tone, or anything else
You acting as if you know sh*t but maybe you should consider listening to One Mic you fu*kin tool
 11 years ago '04        #107
Veno da Don 19 heat pts19
space
space
$18,977 | Props total: 1575 1575
 bigdut1213 said:
'I'm under 21 with a black card,' that's my sh*t right there

We all know Nas is a better rapper than Bow Wow, but that's not the point that is being debated. The topic that is up for discussion is how Nas, no matter how great his lyrics are, never changes up his flow, and always deliver his raps with the same monotonous, emotionless flow. At least Bow Wow knows when to change his pitch, or change the cadence in which he delivers his raps, unlike Nas, who always sounds like he is giving a speech in a Public Speaking 101 course rather than rapping. That's a major reason why definitely Jay-Z will always be > Nas.

One Mic. Shoot em Up, Bridging the Gap, Heaven, Dance, Hate Me Now, Drunk By MYself, The new My Will (The Honeymoon is over).

I can kinda see what you are saying but it's just his voice, he switches up his flow and his lyrics are undeniable. NaS>> Jay.

Now a n*gga who fits your discription perfect is Lloyd Banks that n*gga raps with the same wack a.ss monotone, boring, lazy, voice and never changes his voice or shows any emotion.
 08-04-2005, 12:57 AM         #108
bigdut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Veno da Don said:
One Mic. Shoot em Up, Bridging the Gap, Heaven, Dance, Hate Me Now, Drunk By MYself, The new My Will (The Honeymoon is over).

I can kinda see what you are saying but it's just his voice, he switches up his flow and his lyrics are undeniable. NaS>> Jay.

Now a n*gga who fits your discription perfect is Lloyd Banks that n*gga raps with the same wack a.ss monotone, boring, lazy, voice and never changes his voice or shows any emotion.
I agree with those statements in bold face except Nas > Jay, I almost look at Lloyd Banks and Nas like two peas in a pod

Last edited by bigdut1213; 08-04-2005 at 12:58 AM..
 08-04-2005, 04:54 AM         #109
MaseOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No, Nas > Bow Wow.
 08-04-2005, 05:38 AM         #110
Kuffi_Smacka 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fuk nas
 11 years ago '04        #111
jazzypoet 
space
space
space
$461 | Props total: 0 0
I Find it amazing that 1) this post has gotten up to 8 pages...2) that jigga vs nas always enters a thread that concerns one and not the other...they will forever be tied together like big and pac...now with that being said...just ask one question is his flow the same on each song...I would say yes...are we discussing his lyrical greatness and hip hop status no...just he sounds the same no matter what the beat is dudes voice don't change and is always raspy...and since its been brought up on each one of these pages....Jay-Z >>>>>> NAS period.
 08-04-2005, 06:21 AM         #112
L2MYCE4YA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you must love lil kids cuz thats exactly wut bow wow is. nas whooped jay's a.ss when they was beefin and for u to say mr play on my swing im spoiled is better than a one of the greats is down rite disrespectful
 08-04-2005, 07:29 AM         #113
fedor3333 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dats the dumbest sh*t i ever heard
 08-04-2005, 09:36 AM         #114
The_Blast 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Woh this topic has brought every Nas hater, and every Nas d!ckryder on the WHOLE planet.

*Leaves thread shaking head.*
 08-04-2005, 09:39 AM         #115
Stringer Bell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This sh*t aint even funny, at all.

Bow Wow has not "come up".. that motherfu*ker is still wack as hell. That "Hold Me" song and vid are mad corny, fu*k that lil chump.

Nas on the other hand, is a legend. Fools.
 11 years ago '04        #116
Kap(Da)King|M 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,168 | Props total: 47 47
The Firm>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>more Than Music

and n*ggas can hate all they want nas is already in the books as a legend....its written n*gga.... @ n*ggas lame attempt to hate on nas cuz of a group of fake bloods from harlem..

jim jones cant even see david banner

no one from dipset is in the top ten...and until then they can sit down....cam is nice...but he bullsh*ttin rite now so...u can slash him out

one

Last edited by Kap(Da)King; 08-04-2005 at 10:44 AM..
 08-04-2005, 10:37 AM         #117
cs2005 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
In the infamous words of NAS you are a player hating d!ckhead. c'mon son stay off the crack
 08-04-2005, 10:57 AM         #118
julian 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I really hope ur playing when you say this.
 08-04-2005, 11:01 AM         #119
bigdut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jazzypoet said:
I Find it amazing that 1) this post has gotten up to 8 pages...2) that jigga vs nas always enters a thread that concerns one and not the other...they will forever be tied together like big and pac...now with that being said...just ask one question is his flow the same on each song...I would say yes...are we discussing his lyrical greatness and hip hop status no...just he sounds the same no matter what the beat is dudes voice don't change and is always raspy...and since its been brought up on each one of these pages....Jay-Z >>>>>> NAS period.
this man knows the truth, I'm not saying Nas is a.ss on the mic, I'm just stating a valid fact that his flow is the same on 90% of his songs, he rarely stops speaking in that low boring voice. He is a hell of rapper but he doesn't change up his flow, and this is a big reason why Jay-Z>>>>>Nas forever and forever, Amen.
 08-04-2005, 11:02 AM         #120
bigdut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kap(Da)King said:
The Firm>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>more Than Music
Purple Haze > Street's Disciple
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx One gotta go for good
89 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside The Daily Show - Tomi Lahren's Anger Lights Facebook on Fire ~ Evil ..
77 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
135 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Reese has been missing meals.
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Minnesota Vikings Defense - It's time to take notice (Video)
37 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Grand Theft Auto: Vice City w/ Ultra 4K Graphic Card Mod
19 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey has some choice words for Stevie Smith Sr.
156 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Beans really got paws put on him smh
86 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy