Image(s) inside Shawty Lo at wake
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Video inside Meek Mill accepts The Games's fight challenge
4 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Scottish boxer Mike Towell dies in hospital after 5th round stoppage on..
24 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 07-30-2005, 04:15 PM         #101
DeLoraye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hope whoeva it is should be able to hold their own.....and not be corny about it....they need to have some type of personality
 11 years ago '04        #102
rasheedwallace 33 heat pts33
space
space
$21,649 | Props total: 4183 4183
 Maroon_Tiger said:
yup, that sounds right... free should be punished....

AND YALL WILL DISAGREE, but FREE IS SETTING A "HORRIBLE" EXAMPLE FOR children and the kids on that show... by posing in king, and numerous appearances on songs where shes doing nothign but spitting s3xually explicit lyrics, and expecting these kids NOT to hear it or about it...

if you want to be a woman in public and a nasty girl behind the doors, FINE, BUT IF YOU GOT A PROFESSION WHERE YOU ARE BEING IN FRONT OF YOUNG KIDS, you cant a.ssociate yourself with that stuff

i hate to be bill cosby but in my day, we didnt grow up singing songs like "candy shop", "nekkid", etc... sh*t is disgusting...106npark is basically a b2k/bow wow audience, and there a ton of videos that are innapropriate for them...

kids are growing up with a "grown" mentality waay to early in life, b/c of what they see on tv and the lack of parenting at home...

THE ONLY DOUBLE STANDARD THAT I SEE is that BET allows kids to vote s3xually explicit songs or innopropriate songs into the countdown, but free is NOT ALLOWED TO participate in those songs...b/c it makes a bad example of BET... but bet was smart, they'd cut all the innopropriate songs from the countdown, and keep that sh*t on rap city/center
alot of truth in that response, props mayne.

growing up, i really didnt think the music was that bad. i was listening to hardcore rap at a really young age, and it definately does affect kids looking back at my life now. for sure.

BET in general is fu*king up. Im white, but even as a white person i am offended at their programing. they are NOT promoting the right things to youths (especially african american) at all.

90% of their programming is music videos with horrible values. now im a hip hop head too, dont get me wrong, but they are milking this sh*t to get as much money as they can regardless of what values they portray.

can anyone name anything on BET that is positive anymore? besides the gospel sundays, its all bullsh*t. aimed at selling. like maroon said, BET needs to take responsibility for what they promote.

Last edited by rasheedwallace; 07-30-2005 at 05:28 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #103
NardVa 
space
space
space
$1,641 | Props total: 0 0
 thegod said:
Free is like 37. Late 30's, not late 20's. i think free finally admitted in the new King that her a.ss is really 37, and not in her 20's. She's fine regardless of her age, but her keeping her age such a secret definitely makes me feel that shes in her 30's. I gotta cop the new King to verify for myself if she really admitted shes 37.

Damn late 30's. I would have never guessed that. I have to check out the new King to see what she talking about. I doubt she admitts her age, but like you said that a.ss is fine regardless.
 11 years ago '04        #104
bnw99 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,048 | Props total: 0 0
"106 a staple in the black comm" How about a staple in my a.ss, fu*k a 106 and Fart until they do a better job at video selection.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX Detectives!!! Come Praise the Lord
40 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Major key galore
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chanel west coast tho
82 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside This Is What The Purge 4 Will Be About
39 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA KD & Klay - Shoot till you miss
160 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Scarface vs. Paid In Full
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
238 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside 22 Savage Vs 21 Savage
75 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy