Jul 28 - 106 & Park Hosts Depart After 5 years

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 07-30-2005, 04:15 PM         #101
DeLoraye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hope whoeva it is should be able to hold their own.....and not be corny about it....they need to have some type of personality

14 years ago '04        #102
rasheedwallace 57 heat pts57
space
space
$26,369 | Props total: 12586 12586
 Maroon_Tiger said
yup, that sounds right... free should be punished....

AND YALL WILL DISAGREE, but FREE IS SETTING A "HORRIBLE" EXAMPLE FOR children and the kids on that show... by posing in king, and numerous appearances on songs where shes doing nothign but spitting s*xually explicit lyrics, and expecting these kids NOT to hear it or about it...

if you want to be a woman in public and a nasty girl behind the doors, FINE, BUT IF YOU GOT A PROFESSION WHERE YOU ARE BEING IN FRONT OF YOUNG KIDS, you cant a*sociate yourself with that stuff

i hate to be bill cosby but in my day, we didnt grow up singing songs like "candy shop", "nekkid", etc... sh*t is disgusting...106npark is basically a b2k/bow wow audience, and there a ton of videos that are innapropriate for them...

kids are growing up with a "grown" mentality waay to early in life, b/c of what they see on tv and the lack of parenting at home...

THE ONLY DOUBLE STANDARD THAT I SEE is that BET allows kids to vote s*xually explicit songs or innopropriate songs into the countdown, but free is NOT ALLOWED TO participate in those songs...b/c it makes a bad example of BET... but bet was smart, they'd cut all the innopropriate songs from the countdown, and keep that sh*t on rap city/center
alot of truth in that response, props mayne.

growing up, i really didnt think the music was that bad. i was listening to hardcore rap at a really young age, and it definately does affect kids looking back at my life now. for sure.

BET in general is fu*king up. Im white, but even as a white person i am offended at their programing. they are NOT promoting the right things to youths (especially african american) at all.

90% of their programming is music videos with horrible values. now im a hip hop head too, dont get me wrong, but they are milking this sh*t to get as much money as they can regardless of what values they portray.

can anyone name anything on BET that is positive anymore? besides the gospel sundays, its all bullsh*t. aimed at selling. like maroon said, BET needs to take responsibility for what they promote.

Last edited by rasheedwallace; 07-30-2005 at 05:28 PM..

14 years ago '04        #103
NardVa 
space
space
$1,655 | Props total: 9 9
 thegod said
Free is like 37. Late 30's, not late 20's. i think free finally admitted in the new King that her a*s is really 37, and not in her 20's. She's fine regardless of her age, but her keeping her age such a secret definitely makes me feel that shes in her 30's. I gotta cop the new King to verify for myself if she really admitted shes 37.

Damn late 30's. I would have never guessed that. I have to check out the new King to see what she talking about. I doubt she admitts her age, but like you said that a*s is fine regardless.

14 years ago '04        #104
bnw99 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,617 | Props total: 9023 9023
"106 a staple in the black comm" How about a staple in my a*s, fu*k a 106 and Fart until they do a better job at video selection.

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+69online now  33
How's a nigga supposed to stay p0rn free with these hoes
117 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+28online now  29
Image(s) inside Mar 21 - Cliff Dixon robbed n killed at his own bday party..smh
128 comments