Jul 28 - 106 & Park Hosts Depart After 5 years

most viewed right now
Sep 29 - Average Cable TV Bill Now Over $100/Month; “Every Year is a New Recor..
79 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chanel west coast tho
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
92 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sean Kingston Files 900K Dollar Lawsuit After Chain Snatching Leaves H..
59 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #61
Rufus The Stunt 
space
space
space
$4,355 | Props total: 0 0
I saw the end of it where AJ started cryin, it seemed as if he didn't wanna leave. They prolly axed him cause of free leaving

Just think, it can only get worse from here on out cause at least the guy encouraged people every now and then. They proly gonna have some real young cats on it that are gonna run whats left of it into the ground
 11 years ago '04        #62
DjInfamous804 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,522 | Props total: 61 61
Big Tigger is the answer to all of this....by himself...unless...damn...Melyssa Ford joins him to bring s3x appeal to the show...
 07-29-2005, 03:10 PM         #63
GEO1378 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
both mtv and bet suck now. maybe they will get a girl better than free, dont give up yet. i dont even watch bet now or mtv. everytime i turn them on they are playing wack r and b or southern rap. its all they play. if it wasnt for kanye west i dont know what the hell music i would listen to. he is affiliated with 80% of the good music out now with him, common, john legend. god i miss the 90's
 07-29-2005, 03:12 PM         #64
GEO1378 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
by the way doesnt aj from 106 look like a black guy bred with a pony? im glad they got rid of him.
 11 years ago '04        #65
DJKromeX 39 heat pts39
space
space
$1,302 | Props total: 0 0
 GEO1378 said:
by the way doesnt aj from 106 look like a black guy bred with a pony? im glad they got rid of him.
haha stevie wonder made love to mr ed and out came AJ
 07-29-2005, 03:46 PM         #66
BOSSHOGG_OUTLAW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hope mad linx is the new host cause then big tig can go back to being the host for rap city.
 11 years ago '04        #67
space
space
space
$1,454 | Props total: 126 126
like dave chapelle said ........... black people cant have nothin without it gettin takin away by the man.
 07-29-2005, 03:54 PM         #68
CinnamonDime 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
imo BET steadily fallin off
 07-29-2005, 04:11 PM         #69
wuwarrior 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who cares?
 11 years ago '04        #70
Skilllz 
space
space
$6,714 | Props total: 391 391
Damn BET has gone to sh*t now.
 11 years ago '04        #71
doczdaname 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$11,335 | Props total: 2480 2480
free looks like a man, aj is the predator..its about time they got cut...
 11 years ago '04        #72
datniggabstyle 
space
space
$315 | Props total: 0 0
Man they could bring back that n*gga Donnie Simpson for all i care as long as they bring back Rachel. But yall young n*ggaz dont know nothin about that.

On the prediction tip. It will be Ray J and Julissa
 11 years ago '04        #73
thegod 
space
space
space
$1,329 | Props total: 19 19
 doczdaname said:
free looks like a man, aj is the predator..its about time they got cut...
I guess Im gay, b/c i'll wife up free anyday. Take your gay a.ss somewhere talking bout free looks like a man.

But anyway, bet is so whack now. The center is gay, that new rap city co host is gay looking like he has to read cue cards to have a convo, bet style is a waste of time, and 106, the only decent show is gone.

I watch one music channel, and thats mtv jams. They play all the new videos and older videos n*ggas miss non stop wit no commercials and no dumbass shows with dumb host. I be seeing videos on their i would never knew were out if i was just lookin at bet. A shame mtv has a channel that plays hotter hip hop videos that BET. Regular mtv is gay too, but if you aint checked mtv jams, get that digital cable and check it out.

I'll miss 106 b/c and seeing Free wit her fine a.ss 5 days a week. I hope AJ and Free keep making moves and doing their thing. I cant hate on AJ b/c he got more cake than anyone on here and n*ggas hate on him b/c he got to chill wit Free err day and while we were sitting at home looking at her on the tv. Hes a clown, but cant hate on him for taking advantages of the oppurtunities giving to him and making movies.

RIP BET. They are officially dead to me, except maybe for the BET awards once a year.
 11 years ago '04        #74
doczdaname 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$11,335 | Props total: 2480 2480
 thegod said:
I guess Im gay, b/c i'll wife up free anyday. Take your gay a.ss somewhere talking bout free looks like a man.
I'm gay because I give my opinion? hmm, you're a smart one. Free does look like a man..the body is alright but the face is gorilla style...don't be mad, just stating my opinion kid.
 07-29-2005, 05:35 PM         #75
markus1127 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aj a broad
 11 years ago '05        #76
Killinit 
space
space
space
$1,078 | Props total: 0 0
why are so many of you on Free and AJ's d!ck, yeah free is fine, but honestly they suck as hosts, they dont have personality, they ask people stupid a.ss sh*t where you from what you think of the video, people watch the show to see the videos and listen to music, no one watches it to check out whats AJ and Free up to............some of you talkin about how they wont be replaced and sh*t are crazy,
 11 years ago '05        #77
h2oism 
space
space
$696 | Props total: 0 0
1st Rap City, Now 106 & Park damn bet has fallin
 11 years ago '04        #78
mrwickedmon 
space
space
$978 | Props total: 3 3
think that wait remix fu*k free, people were already on the ying yang twins for wait then she gets on the on says she sucks a mean d!ck. that is for the mature audiences only not the kind of person you want around preteen and teenage kids
 11 years ago '04        #79
NardVa 
space
space
space
$1,640 | Props total: 0 0
 Maroon_Tiger said:
yup, that sounds right... free should be punished....

AND YALL WILL DISAGREE, but FREE IS SETTING A "HORRIBLE" EXAMPLE FOR children and the kids on that show... by posing in king, and numerous appearances on songs where shes doing nothign but spitting s3xually explicit lyrics, and expecting these kids NOT to hear it or about it...

if you want to be a woman in public and a nasty girl behind the doors, FINE, BUT IF YOU GOT A PROFESSION WHERE YOU ARE BEING IN FRONT OF YOUNG KIDS, you cant a.ssociate yourself with that stuff

i hate to be bill cosby but in my day, we didnt grow up singing songs like "candy shop", "nekkid", etc... sh*t is disgusting...106npark is basically a b2k/bow wow audience, and there a ton of videos that are innapropriate for them...

kids are growing up with a "grown" mentality waay to early in life, b/c of what they see on tv and the lack of parenting at home...

IM WILLING to bet that FREE got kicked off outright, {that would explain why she hasnt been on in a long time} and AJ decided to quit b/c he felt it was unfair...

THE ONLY DOUBLE STANDARD THAT I SEE is that BET allows kids to vote s3xually explicit songs or innopropriate songs into the countdown, but free is NOT ALLOWED TO participate in those songs...b/c it makes a bad example of BET... but bet was smart, they'd cut all the innopropriate songs from the countdown, and keep that sh*t on rap city/center

IF I WERE TO VOTE NEW HOSTS, i'd say big tigger, and jullissa's wack a.ss..
Real talk. I agree with you especially with the part about the double standard. Free I believe is in her late 20's. I always thought she might have been a liitle to old to host the show and she would have been better suited for a show geared towards young adults in there late teens or early 20's. That's why I never liked watching 106 and Park because they are geared towards such a young audience. I don't understand why so many rappers go up there to promote their albums. I know you want to get sales, but the people watching the show love Bow Wow and Omarion.
 11 years ago '04        #80
thegod 
space
space
space
$1,329 | Props total: 19 19
 NardVa said:
Real talk. I agree with you especially with the part about the double standard. Free I believe is in her late 20's. I always thought she might have been a liitle to old to host the show and she would have been better suited for a show geared towards young adults in there late teens or early 20's. That's why I never liked watching 106 and Park because they are geared towards such a young audience. I don't understand why so many rappers go up there to promote their albums. I know you want to get sales, but the people watching the show love Bow Wow and Omarion.
Free is like 37. Late 30's, not late 20's. i think free finally admitted in the new King that her a.ss is really 37, and not in her 20's. She's fine regardless of her age, but her keeping her age such a secret definitely makes me feel that shes in her 30's. I gotta cop the new King to verify for myself if she really admitted shes 37.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cuban With A Mean Cake, OMG!!!
41 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Envy Reveals He Was Shot At On Highway Last Week! fu-k Whoever Hatin..
146 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dave East | Kairi Chanel (Official Mixtape/Album Discussion Thread)
111 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Bobby Simmons testifying against one of Chicago's Most Feared Gangs
191 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Smash or Pass Pawg Thickii Nickii?...
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside I can vouch for this. The game is this bad, no joke. One of the WORST P..
27 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 28 - California changes law because of Bill Cosby
51 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel speaks on being sucker punched and discusses Meek Mill
650 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy