Jul 28 - 106 & Park Hosts Depart After 5 years

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Beanie Sigel post a message to MEEKY MOUSE
88 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Wack 100 vs. Maino (09-30-2016) [ANTICIPATION/DISCUSSION THREAD] Tale Of The T..
191 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado did absolutely nothing with this moment
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Just 1 Pic
62 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #41
Kingbee1979 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,426 | Props total: 18 18
I never liked AJ's azz anyway...(WTF was up wit that hair???) but free will be missed....but ma is doin her thang...(New album, magazinez) so we havent heard the last of her fa sho....her verse was the best one on that ying Yang remix.....
Big TiG should be the host and get a new female to cohost it.....I dont thik you Cant CounT BET out this soon......

Last edited by Kingbee1979; 07-29-2005 at 07:20 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #42
Fryer19 
space
space
$90 | Props total: 0 0
free left because she got a record deal and she wants to focus all her attetion on making her album and AJ left because hes a opening a restaurant and thinks he'll be too busy with that
 07-29-2005, 07:48 AM         #43
Killa #4 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i never watched that sh*t anyways and if i did i was just lookin at free or checkin for an interview

smh at "a staple in the African American community"
 07-29-2005, 07:52 AM         #44
ChAtURanGa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
5 years...time flys by...
 07-29-2005, 07:57 AM         #45
Powermoves 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killinit said:
AJ is wack, and Tigger was wack too, i dont know why you guys acting like he was good or something. isn't he the one that supahead said was fu*kin another guy too, and your all on here chanting his name

^^^^How come muhfu*kers dont even consider for a minute that superhead could be lying
 07-29-2005, 07:58 AM         #46
HackerMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:eek: , :hang: whoever called the shot to take Free's round azz off of the television. :finger: Bet.com coming soon
 07-29-2005, 08:19 AM         #47
Wicked Kracka 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im suprised that white ppl havent been blamed yet. whenever anything goes wrong, white ppl are blamed. IMO i think that once Free made the Wait remix she took time out to do her cd, but not sure if that helped BET make their cut of 106 & Park. i never really liked AJ and thought that Free could hold her own when he was gone. i know ill prolly get heat for this, but fu*k it.
 11 years ago '04        #48
DJKromeX 39 heat pts39
space
space
$1,302 | Props total: 0 0
damn bet is goin off the deep end, i wont be surprised if on monday carson daly is hosting 106 and park
 07-29-2005, 10:08 AM         #49
nismo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn that sucks
 07-29-2005, 10:10 AM         #50
justfuccinfly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMAO @ carson daly hostin
 07-29-2005, 10:46 AM         #51
jai guru 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
free had been working on her album for a hot minute before this situation got heated, so i don't think that's it. i just think her verse on that ying yang remix was a little too risque (sp?) for that "106 and Park" bubblegum hippop crowd and BET brought down the hammer.

that said, it's definitely some hypocritical bullsh*t...how they gon' put her on blast for that and then show bet uncut?
 07-29-2005, 11:45 AM         #52
RoCdAmIk898 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if melyssa ford starts hostin 106 and park then ill switch back to bet. but for now fu*k BET!!! take of free like dumbasses.
 11 years ago '04        #53
bankhead 
space
space
space
$776 | Props total: 0 0
shiiiiiiiiit, if dey let julissa host it, i will watch dat sh*t, but otherwise dey better get sum fine a.ss hoe 2 host dat sh*t, otherwise aint nobody gon watch it. but damn if julissa host dat who gon host da center lol.
 07-29-2005, 12:11 PM         #54
kriis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
everything good has to come to end.. but sh*t wasnt good any way.. aint watched it in two years
 07-29-2005, 12:52 PM         #55
Bloodline213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Powermoves said:
^^^^How come muhfu*kers dont even consider for a minute that superhead could be lying
That's cause n*ggas believe EVERYTHING they hear..
 07-29-2005, 12:54 PM         #56
Bloodline213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
yup, that sounds right... free should be punished....

AND YALL WILL DISAGREE, but FREE IS SETTING A "HORRIBLE" EXAMPLE FOR children and the kids on that show... by posing in king, and numerous appearances on songs where shes doing nothign but spitting s3xually explicit lyrics, and expecting these kids NOT to hear it or about it...

if you want to be a woman in public and a nasty girl behind the doors, FINE, BUT IF YOU GOT A PROFESSION WHERE YOU ARE BEING IN FRONT OF YOUNG KIDS, you cant a.ssociate yourself with that stuff

i hate to be bill cosby but in my day, we didnt grow up singing songs like "candy shop", "nekkid", etc... sh*t is disgusting...106npark is basically a b2k/bow wow audience, and there a ton of videos that are innapropriate for them...

kids are growing up with a "grown" mentality waay to early in life, b/c of what they see on tv and the lack of parenting at home...

IM WILLING to bet that FREE got kicked off outright, {that would explain why she hasnt been on in a long time} and AJ decided to quit b/c he felt it was unfair...

THE ONLY DOUBLE STANDARD THAT I SEE is that BET allows kids to vote s3xually explicit songs or innopropriate songs into the countdown, but free is NOT ALLOWED TO participate in those songs...b/c it makes a bad example of BET... but bet was smart, they'd cut all the innopropriate songs from the countdown, and keep that sh*t on rap city/center

IF I WERE TO VOTE NEW HOSTS, i'd say big tigger, and jullissa's wack a.ss..

Do yourself a favor...and shut the fu*k up. :finger:
 11 years ago '05        #57
darquecinnamon 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$15,228 | Props total: 41 41
it was about time they left tho.....but who is gonna take they place?? i swear if it's Ciara and Bow Wow later on this year I'm jus gonna get that channel taken away from my options...
 11 years ago '05        #58
A~team 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,151 | Props total: 365 365
i miss free already
 11 years ago '05        #59
shereejny 
space
space
$691 | Props total: 0 0
:thumbsdow
 11 years ago '05        #60
darquecinnamon 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$15,228 | Props total: 41 41
 DeLoraye said:
[WEBSITE LINK]

"Free has definitely not been axed from '106 & Park.' We look forward to her return shortly as she is on vacation," says Stephen Hill, BET's executive vice president for Music and Entertainment Programming.

[WEBSITE LINK]

^^^^....a good question for this would be who you think will be the new host?

She comin back?? n*ggas make up yur mind

And if big t is the new host well.......I dunno it jus won't seem right. They will proly add jullisa to the tab also.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chanel west coast tho
68 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Jaguars Jalen Ramsey with a real suspect interview
181 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
221 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
ugly duckling chelsea clinton claims weed is killing people :cmonsonn:
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
120 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Dave East | Kairi Chanel (Official Mixtape/Album Discussion Thread)
149 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
2 ugly women fu-k a 15 year old boy at a pizza party
158 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - Christian boy, 16, facing DEATH PENALTY for offending Muslims in Face..
94 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy