Master P Killed Soulja Slim?

most viewed right now
Video inside Rio Chapo (XXXTENTACIONS KILLER) talks about killing him on instagram l..
167 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 6 MENU ITEMS McDonalds WORKERS say to NEVER ORDER :mjdamn:
87 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Highly respected street rappers that you think are soft?
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Russell Westbrook out here strapped up with dreads now
35 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 13 years ago '05        #21
dasill 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,841 | Props total: 4350 4350
Just like Solja Slim, we'll put you in the dirt" - MASTER P
that song was on trapped in crime and that was when slim had a murder charge ...nothing to do with c k!llin or p k!llin slim....slim and p had a altercatin but it more should be pointed to krazy...but p k!llin slim is a crock of sh*t....slim and c where cool as fu*k....r.i.p soulja slim
 13 years ago '05        #22
dasill 11 heat pts11
space
space
u gonna feel me soulja slim says-

"see that tupac clone u got gone be the 1st put 504 boys on the side of his herse"

that was a verse to krazy

krazy says in a interview about soula slim-

"not that wack rapper thats been stalkin me ...he got into it with p and he went on his campaine..tthen he brought me into it.. it was some f*g**t a.ss sh*t....thats the interview with krazy

then on the song jealousy he says

"we gone ride with the lights out..the lights dim...yeah i murdered him yeah i murdered slim..." they bleep slim but u know he says slim...

u can go here and listen to this song and the interviews and the samples of sh*t...prop me for givin the link if u visit

peep that song jealousy

may not live in the n.o but i keep up with that n.o sh*t n.o has some of the best rappers to date...prop staus for that link fella's
 07-28-2005, 02:03 AM         #23
hotbeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^thats the sh*t i was talkin bout...
 13 years ago '04        #24
bassfiend316 
space
space
$8,576 | Props total: 0 0
 rasheedwallace said:
<-------- bought "give it 2 em raw"

P didnt k!ll nobody tho. RIP slim.
i actually bought it on accident lol. i was tryin to grab whatever was in front of it, didnt look, went to the register and paid...got in the car like wtf is this? listened once and that quickly knocked every other cd out of rotation for about a year.

but p didnt do sh*t. i guarantee it. if he did, somebody would have leaked somethin about it before now. c & slim werent as close as slim & bg so i dunno where that came from, but...nah p is a businessman. that means 2 things.

1) Slim wasnt gonna fu*k with p's money for any reason. he was already off NLR and cutthroat wasnt gonna do big numbers, so there wasnt a threat

and

2) He would have more respect for a man than to have him k!lled on thanksgiving in front of his grandmas house...
 07-28-2005, 03:00 AM         #25
RmK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That'd be fu*ked up, but at least P is smarter than his brother if he hired someone instead of doing it himself.
 07-28-2005, 07:16 AM         #26
TL0VE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
RIP Slim. He was a nice rapper.
 13 years ago '04        #27
newroadsfinest 
space
space
$2,871 | Props total: 520 520
krazy did it
 13 years ago '05        #28
clevel216 
space
space
$914 | Props total: 10 10
krazy did that sh*t
 13 years ago '05        #29
dasill 11 heat pts11
space
space
but p didnt do sh*t. i guarantee it. if he did, somebody would have leaked somethin about it before now. c & slim werent as close as slim & bg so i dunno where that came from, but...nah p is a businessman. that means 2 things.

1) Slim wasnt gonna fu*k with p's money for any reason. he was already off NLR and cutthroat wasnt gonna do big numbers, so there wasnt a threat

and

2) He would have more respect for a man than to have him k!lled on thanksgiving in front of his grandmas house...
b.g and slim where hella cool....byut c use to drive to tha no from caaliope to see slim slim and c use to kick it as well....u ever saw that movie str-8 from the projects ud know that...

2nd of all it wasnt infront of slims grandmas house it was infront of his moms house..a house that he bought her not that long ago...2 to the chest and 1 to the face...

and by the way the slow motion song with juvi was really soulja slims song to be put on his upcoming cd with b.g never seen it coming....it was on the b.g and slim mixtape...that leaked a whikle ago uptown souljas
 07-28-2005, 12:49 PM         #30
T-money 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bullsh*t
 13 years ago '04        #31
ranecoat07 
space
space
space
$277 | Props total: 0 0
i dont think p did that ish,
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Joe Budden the prophet tried to warn us about Spotify
69 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Idris Elba's wife just shut down the gram
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside No wonder Donald Glover and Aaron Rodgers smashed, DAMN!
110 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Historical Events You Should Never, Ever.... Google Image Search
99 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
XXXtencion shot in Miami. No Pulse
277 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Alleged Witness Account of XXX Murder
235 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jun 18 - Paycheck-To-Paycheck: Americans aren't benefiting from robust..
169 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Soilder Kidd responds again...
254 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy