Jeezy's A Crip

most viewed right now
Did Beans deserve it?
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Birdman wishes his son a happy birthday!
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
B Bumper almost gets Clapped
104 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
OT Shannon Sharpe & Nick Wright on Undisputed Speaking 10..
36 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 10 years ago '04        #61
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 0 0
 Cito said:
fu*k A KRAB
STFU you east coast n*ggaz are clowns. You aint no real Piru.
 10 years ago '04        #62
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,906 | Props total: 17 17
 Bunz said:
i hear you, but there aint no REAL gangs down here. well, let me say atl. i dont know bout that country sh*t. and if it is, thats exactly what it is... country sh*t. only gangs we got is those that the latins got. i know you hear bout them lil n*ggas in clayton county, but they some wannabes. the real gangs are in LA and Chicago. i went up to chitown once, and they tried to make me take off my hat. ( you know a n*gga rock his hat tilted to the east), but up there its a whole different story. i had to talk to these dudes for bout 10 minutes lettin them know i respect what they do out there, but aint nobody gon chump me to where i'ma stop rockin the sh*t i rock on a daily basis down here. it was cool after that. n*ggas understood that we dont do that sh*t down here.
He aint lying. Im from Florida (MIA) and we dont have it like in LA and Chicago. They have their shyt set up like a business, and the CEO/boss of the gang is usually that n*gga in the big house, running all the shyt these n*ggas do through the lower level bosses. In the South it's not like that at all(we got our little cliques, but the biggest one is probably the Latin Kings). I call it FREELANCE THUGS.
 09-28-2006, 07:39 AM         #63
BlockBurner226 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
honestly, who gives a fu*k....
 10 years ago '06        #64
Curtisimo 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,041 | Props total: 1638 1638
Most of them BMF n*ggaz is crip
 10 years ago '05        #65
Hyphy707 
space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 1 1
Jeezy and Rick Ross, and Slim Thug, are supposedly crips. What if they just like the color blue? Put it like this, if you ain't from Cali, you can't really be a crip or blood. That's k!lla cali sh*t, and will always be, everything else is fake, and everyone else is a wannabe.
 09-28-2006, 09:43 AM         #66
Cito 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysonne said:
STFU you east coast n*ggaz are clowns. You aint no real Piru.
who the fu*k said i was piru?
 10 years ago '04        #67
persuazion 1 heat pts
space
space
$15,606 | Props total: 575 575
 Hyphy707 said:
Jeezy and Rick Ross, and Slim Thug, are supposedly crips. What if they just like the color blue? Put it like this, if you ain't from Cali, you can't really be a crip or blood. That's k!lla cali sh*t, and will always be, everything else is fake, and everyone else is a wannabe.
Slim Thug is from the Northside so they drive blue cars....they not crips though...and Zro is def a crip.......alot of the OG's from Cali moved down here in the 80's and started recruiting....if you go to Palmterace in Galveston and tell them they arent real bloods or Cedarterace and tell them they arent real crips.... then you will not leave outta there....yeah the sh*t started in Cali but it spreads when the members move to other places...
 09-28-2006, 09:44 AM         #68
Blahze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlockBurner226 said:
honestly, who gives a fu*k....
fo real
 10 years ago '04        #69
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 0 0
 Hyphy707 said:

Yeah right I got family that's Crips and Damu's in Las Vegas, Phoenix, Portland and in Seattle. You from the Yay, I'm from Sac, right off 29th Street & Garden Blocc... You already know that's sh*t aint no game anywhere out west.

Last edited by Mysonne; 09-28-2006 at 03:22 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #70
King Of Da Souf 2 heat pts
space
space
$883 | Props total: 8 8
YEA DAT n*gga A CRAB..NOTHING NEW..PLUS HE RUN WIT BMF..DAZ STR8 UP CRIP RITE THERE...imma southern country n*gga 2 da grave and imma tell u str8 up like this gangs in the south is fake..n*gga ah be a crip one year..then a blood next year..then a folk..then something else...i could spit knowledge to gang cause dat shyt just float the streets down here..FAKE a.ss n*ggaS...da thangz down here is probably cliqz..a bunch of neighbor cliqs...those da deadly gangs rite there...and each cliq got bloods and crips in em..dont get it..but daz how it iz

THE WEST AND EASTCOAST GOT THEM GANGS
DOWN HERE n*ggaS DO ALOT OF DRUG DEALING MESSIN WIT DA DOPE...
BEST BELIEVE THE SOUTH GOT THE MOST WANNA BE SCARFACE n*ggaS AND DOPEBOYS IN THE WORLD....

but daz how it iz
anywayz yea he crab crippin
but he fu*k wit jimmy jones and da dipset hard

so it aint like he a stonecold gangbanger ya dig
 09-28-2006, 06:43 PM         #71
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JayJeweLz said:
lmfao........wackest houston rapper besides flipper
Leave the crack pipe alone. That n*gga would bring shame to ya favorite rapper.
 10 years ago '06        #72
93G4Life 
space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 1 1
Man... I dunno why this was even brought up?
 10 years ago '05        #73
kh RON OloGiCaL 1 heat pts
space
space
$807 | Props total: 88 88
 Hyphy707 said:
WRONG....bloods and crips spread themselves to different locations, they're not just in cali no more....Also, Jeezy is Black Mafia Family, close to crip, but not quite. "I know big meech, the real big meech" (BMF leader). 1
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside How much money do barbers make?
89 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T.I.'s Daughter Dodges Jail Time Over Airport Gun Charge, Just Like He..
63 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Zesty CB Jalen Ramsey forces a INT, and lays 2 players out
123 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Cockroach Giving Birth While Being Devoured By Fire Ants!
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Super Nerd in Awe of HDR 4K FORZA
35 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
A Federal Court Ruled That Companies Can Fire People Just for Having Dreadlocks
107 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 26 - Off-duty cop who killed Delrawn Small in road rage incident c..
43 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kid Cudi - Passion, Pain & Demon Slayin (Tracklist)
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy