Jeezy's A Crip

most viewed right now
Video inside Lil Bibby left the streets now enrolled in college for computer enginee..
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
2 ugly women fu-k a 15 year old boy at a pizza party
77 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn Meek you got 48hours to release that mixtape or i'm deleting your di..
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 22 Savage Vs 21 Savage
58 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-07-2005, 07:39 PM         #41
youngcrack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that n*gga is cheezy like x said. sike nah he aight though
 08-07-2005, 08:57 PM         #42
dECODED 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'm down with supportin all chapters. HA4LiFE
 08-07-2005, 09:10 PM         #43
SmokieMcPot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ha haaaa
 08-07-2005, 09:19 PM         #44
SkoolYard Bully 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
**blauh**blauh** plain and simple... U aint a real CRIP or BLOOD if your not from Southern Cali... p.s. gangs sux!!
 11 years ago '05        #45
REAL_NESS 
space
space
$12,510 | Props total: 0 0
fu*k all these n*ggas claimin they banging' acting like that sh*t cool...
 08-07-2005, 09:28 PM         #46
ThatNextNigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HUMAN_CRACK said:
jeezy is a crip. i saw the smack with BMF(BlackMafiaFamily), and all of them n*ggaz was flashin major crip signs and rags through that sh*t, they showed jeezy in a whip throwin the flashin the signs
Then Im Violatin em next time i see em

in stay strapped

"Ima bust his muthafu*kin head on GD"

He Gettin' Violated....Folks Dont Play That sh*t

bi*ch a.ss n*gga
 08-07-2005, 09:30 PM         #47
n2deep 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who gives a fu*k
 11 years ago '05        #48
MSSoldier 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,484 | Props total: 546 546
Jeezy a hook a.ss n*gga...in stay strapped he was claimin' GD now he talkin' about Crip....no luv 4 hook a.ss n*ggaz
 08-07-2005, 11:15 PM         #49
mlw333 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Wrecka said:
lmfao

i cant stand young jeezy and dont even jam him
and i knew that, its OBVIOUS
there are no bloods or crips on the east coast, it's just lil kids thinking they are b's & c's, u lil kids need to stop believing everything u hear
 08-07-2005, 11:18 PM         #50
n2deep 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
these days everybody wanna be hard as fu*k
95% of them are studio gangsters
 08-08-2005, 01:01 AM         #51
LuckyBrand 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NahLij said:
man, all that gang sh*t is homo status. for real, fu*k a gang.
fu*k a blood, crip, latin king, vice lord, GD, and any other f*g**t sh*t like that.
i mean seriously, is n*ggas that pu**y?? they need a gang to feel like they "real"? fu*k that. let one of them "gangstas" get caught by they self on a one on one issue & see how pu**y they is. but when they deep, they king sh*t.
and whoever feel mad about it couyld eat one up.
and please save the "i bet you wouldnt say that to they face", of course not, it only makes sense fu*k a.ss n*gga(whoever decides to say that dumb sh*t), if they deep i aint gonna just start sh*t to get my a.ss whooped, but one on one, i could give a fu*k.
i dont disagree, its just that its relative..

if you grow up in los angeles or chicago.. you might be speaking differently..

gangs arent ideal, but in chicago, if you grow up in some sh*tty a.ss neighborhood in the west or south, you might think differently.. i am not part of that; but if i grew up on polaski or 35th and martin luther or something, i might want some protection, i might want to not have to walk thru those streets without some affiliation...

chicago has some warzones, and while it might not be ideal to HAVe ot be part of that war, in some cases, some young dudes have no choice.

chicago is fu*king huge, los angeles is huge.. there are large swaths of what i would call "warzone sh*t".. chicago has more urban areas of this warzone stuff, los angeles is more spread out.. both have bad areas.. if you born into that, and you have gangs going at it, cops bucking down, and you confused, dont know what to do, i can see being part of a gang. I dont even know how you'd choose a gang in chicago, there are so many... suppose whatever you grow up with..
 08-08-2005, 01:42 AM         #52
InDuStRy225 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man fu*k Any n*gga Talkin sh*t Bout Gangs. Dont Nobody Know How It Is In The Streets, Unless Youve Been In Dat Position.yea I Bang Rolling Sixty Crip Till The Day I Die, C's Up B's Down, C-51. n*ggas Talk All Dat sh*t Bout fu*k Bloods And Crips And All Dat But They Sure a.ss Hell Wouldnt Say Dat sh*t To Anyone Of Em Face. Gangbangin Is Real. Mad Respect To Any n*gga Dat Bang No Matter The Set. By The Way,"red Jersey On, Jeezy Still Crippin It" From Boyz N Da Hood-don't Put Ya Handz On Me.
 11 years ago '05        #53
CartelFamill 51 heat pts51
space
space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 798 798
 ThatNextn*gga said:
Then Im Violatin em next time i see em

in stay strapped

"Ima bust his muthafu*kin head on GD"

He Gettin' Violated....Folks Dont Play That sh*t

bi*ch a.ss n*gga

"Im bust his Muthafu*kin Head on GP(General Purpose)" ...........you stupid muthafu*ka.....fu*k outta here you aint goin DO sh*t....Bmf has alot of crips in it....BUT ALL OF THEM n*ggaS AINT CRIP....They got Bloods and all types of other sh*t in it too....and Jeezy is a CRIP....Of Course he's goin change it...Especially after Gucci Mane and them tryed to put him out there like he sent them n*ggas....and How the n*gga that k!lled was from Group called LOCCING LIFESTYLE.....and if you dont know....ITS ALOT OF fu*kING CRIPS FROM CALI IN ATL Gettin' that Fetti

On the song "Talk to Em"....He changed a line too...."pu**y n*gga in my Yard,Talkin' sh*t/Knowing damn well i was on CRIP sh*t"....He changed it to "G sh*t"....and La Reid & Jayz probably made him change it
 11 years ago '04        #54
bakeram4 
space
space
space
$545 | Props total: 0 0
yea i knew that he say crip aloooooooooooooot
 10 years ago '05        #55
cta052006 
space
space
space
$1,493 | Props total: 0 0
braatt
 10 years ago '06        #56
93G4Life 
space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 1 1
 FriscoBoss said:
that's why I love the bay no colors out here to worry bout unless you are mexican

I got a n*gga that go to my school thats from the West Coast and he was sayin how UBN shouldnt be out in the street because they a jailhouse gang.. Mind u this guy reps his set which is Rollin 60's. He a Crip.. And he was sayin how they dont rep no 5 or 6's over there on the West Coast and how the East Coast shouldn't be doing that bullshyt...

Last edited by 93G4Life; 09-27-2006 at 10:14 PM..
 09-27-2006, 10:19 PM         #57
Cito 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k A KRAB
 09-28-2006, 03:05 AM         #58
~mr alias~ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who gives a fu*k
he sucks donkey d*ck
 10 years ago '04        #59
Big Moon Dawg 
space
space
$3,127 | Props total: 1 1
 FriscoBoss said:
that's why I love the bay no colors out here to worry bout unless you are mexican

thats why I love the UK, we don't buy into that bullsh*t. k!llin eachother over nothin but a colour... sh*ts ridiculous man
 10 years ago '04        #60
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 0 0
 Bunz said:
i know what he says.... but check the sig.

ALL of BMF is Crips or GD.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 28 - The super RICH prepare for the end of society
79 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside smash or pass:savage edition
61 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If She Was Your Bestfriend Mom Would You Smash?
116 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside I can vouch for this. The game is this bad, no joke. One of the WORST P..
24 comments
24 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Meek Mill - DC4 (Official Anticipation / Discussion)
64 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel speaks on being sucker punched and discusses Meek Mill
646 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside First Look: Keanu Reeves Has A New Dog In ‘John Wick: Chapter Two’
44 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BAPE x Adidas NMD Release Date
27 comments
19 hours ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy