Jeezy's A Crip

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ms Aly OMFGIFTSOTB
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Wack 100 vs. Maino (09-30-2016) [ANTICIPATION/DISCUSSION THREAD] Tale Of The T..
220 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside I Believe Meek Mill Pushed DC4 Back To October Smh
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA D Wade low key Goat ankle breaker!
11 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #1
15964 pageviews
74 comments

Rockstar718 60 heat pts60
space
space
$8,771 | Props total: 2649 2649
Jeezy's A Crip

Just found this out but im from the north so don't blame me

i was listenin 2 bang and found out jeezy crip, thats whats really good, any other southern n*ggas crip?

74 comments for "Jeezy's A Crip"

07-27-2005, 03:41 PM         #2
Wrecka 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmfao

i cant stand young jeezy and dont even jam him
and i knew that, its OBVIOUS
 11 years ago '04        #3
Bunz 
space
space
$1,333 | Props total: 0 0
i know what he says.... but check the sig.
 11 years ago '05        #4
Big_Boi 
space
space
$191 | Props total: 0 0
:applause: my n*gga jezzy got a red jersey and still cripin
 07-27-2005, 05:29 PM         #5
Wrecka 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bunz said:

yea i see
gotta love jeezy's lyrical ability too :sick:
 11 years ago '04        #6
tonymann 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,733 | Props total: 59 59
 Rockstar718 said:
i was listenin 2 bang and found out jeezy crip, thats whats really good, any other southern n*ggas crip?
Z-ro.....
 07-27-2005, 05:39 PM         #7
Fr3sH G 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bunz said:
\

The Sig Is True But Do Believe There Is A Mix Of EveryThing Down There From Bloods,Crips,GDz(Always),and Vice Lordz Now.

But Jezzy A Crip,I Still Cant Even Get Over.

It Had Me Thinking Why He Wanted Gucci k!lled Cause Gucci Was Always fu*king With Blood n*ggas,Take NeverEver Family(The Group From The Black Tee Song).Those Are Gucci People...But Hey It's WhatEver.
 11 years ago '04        #8
Bunz 
space
space
$1,333 | Props total: 0 0
 Fr3sH G said:
\

The Sig Is True But Do Believe There Is A Mix Of EveryThing Down There From Bloods,Crips,GDz(Always),and Vice Lordz Now.

It Had Me Thinking Why He Wanted Gucci k!lled Cause Gucci Was Always fu*king With Blood n*ggas,Take NeverEver Family(The Group From The Black Tee Song).Those Are Gucci People...But Hey It's WhatEver.
i hear you, but there aint no REAL gangs down here. well, let me say atl. i dont know bout that country sh*t. and if it is, thats exactly what it is... country sh*t. only gangs we got is those that the latins got. i know you hear bout them lil n*ggas in clayton county, but they some wannabes. the real gangs are in LA and Chicago. i went up to chitown once, and they tried to make me take off my hat. ( you know a n*gga rock his hat tilted to the east), but up there its a whole different story. i had to talk to these dudes for bout 10 minutes lettin them know i respect what they do out there, but aint nobody gon chump me to where i'ma stop rockin the sh*t i rock on a daily basis down here. it was cool after that. n*ggas understood that we dont do that sh*t down here.
 07-28-2005, 07:17 PM         #9
reggieblac 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fr3sH G said:
\

Cmon dog, Jeezy was on the Black Tee remix. So that aint got sh*t to do with it. And its never again family. I do know that some of them n*ggas got k!lled like a month back.
 07-28-2005, 07:19 PM         #10
reggieblac 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bunz said:
i hear you, but there aint no REAL gangs down here. well, let me say atl. i dont know bout that country sh*t. and if it is, thats exactly what it is... country sh*t. only gangs we got is those that the latins got. i know you hear bout them lil n*ggas in clayton county, but they some wannabes. the real gangs are in LA and Chicago.
yea exactly what he said. We got clicks. No colors or nothing just n*ggas you get money with.
 07-28-2005, 08:15 PM         #11
xx2gunzup911xx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol wtf how do dat soft non-rappin n*gga become a crip id think so he cant b

patty cake patty cake microwave
-young jeezy

dats da dumbest line i eva hurd and it waz in da beginin of hiz song
 07-30-2005, 12:53 PM         #12
what it be like 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jeezy changed that part where he say walkin through the club with my crip flag to black flag...that man aint no crip. he would have left it in there if he was
 11 years ago '04        #13
Skilllz 
space
space
$6,714 | Props total: 391 391
Jeezy wants to be a crip, he ain't no gangbangar. He sucks anyways.
 07-30-2005, 02:15 PM         #14
DJ ACV 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^lmao yup
 11 years ago '04        #15
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 117 117
 what it be like said:
jeezy changed that part where he say walkin through the club with my crip flag to black flag...that man aint no crip. he would have left it in there if he was
jeezy is a crip. i saw the smack with BMF(BlackMafiaFamily), and all of them n*ggaz was flashin major crip signs and rags through that sh*t, they showed jeezy in a whip throwin the flashin the signs
 07-31-2005, 01:36 PM         #16
duvalrodney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jeezy is a crip and the only reason he changed the Crip Flag part to Black flag was because lil scrappy was on the track and i hear hes a blood i aint sure though but in the No problems video he was in a scene with everyone in the crowd wearin red including him he had some kinda bulletproof vest on
 11 years ago '05        #17
JayJeweLz 3 heat pts
space
space
$453 | Props total: 99 99
 tonymann said:
Z-ro.....

lmfao........wackest houston rapper besides flipper
 07-31-2005, 03:03 PM         #18
reggieblac 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 what it be like said:
Speak what you know homie. That aint why he changed it. He changed it cause thatll look bad on him with the whole Gucci Mane situation. Listen to his underground sh*t he always metions that gang sh*t. Thats because grew up in Mac-town. They got gangs out there.
 07-31-2005, 03:04 PM         #19
reggieblac 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 duvalrodney said:
jeezy is a crip and the only reason he changed the Crip Flag part to Black flag was because lil scrappy was on the track and i hear hes a blood i aint sure though but in the No problems video he was in a scene with everyone in the crowd wearin red including him he had some kinda bulletproof vest on
Scrappy aint no damn blood. That was just the set-up of the movie, it was suppose to be in cali. They got the idea of the movie from Trainin Day.
 07-31-2005, 03:14 PM         #20
sugaslimm 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rockstar718 said:
Just found this out but im from the north so don't blame me

man i didnt know there were crips over there. im in dallas in it plenty locs here. im from mpls tha same there. it all love jus remember crippin aint easy but it fun :cool:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chanel west coast tho
77 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA KD & Klay - Shoot till you miss
155 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - Average Cable TV Bill Now Over $100/Month; “Every Year is a New Recor..
272 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
230 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
ugly duckling chelsea clinton claims weed is killing people :cmonsonn:
106 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘True Memoirs of an International Assassin’ Trailer: How Is Kevin James..
26 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 28 - The super RICH prepare for the end of society
93 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside 2K17 AI Double Team Cheese Out of Control?
46 comments
19 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy