DMX dissin Young Jeezy???????

most viewed right now
Article inside Rob Kardashian posts Kylie Jenner's # online after family doesn't inv..
84 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside DJ Envy Argues Stop-And-Frisk Took Guns Off The Streets
147 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 50 Cent officially being sued for Copyright Infringement
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside The Game - Pest Control (Official Music Video)
420 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #81
B.LeSs 58 heat pts58
space
space
$3,766 | Props total: 28 28
jeezy gotta say something to show x he's no punk...
 11 years ago '04        #82
Mega 
space
space
$5,169 | Props total: 303 303
 ₪ Skinny Bląc ₪ said:
young cheesy the snowman...

That snowman is wack
 11 years ago '05        #83
IceMaker 2 heat pts
space
space
$990 | Props total: 63 63
 dblock278 said:
im glad i wasnt born in the south if them joints in your sig are classic.anything from no limit and master p is some first of the month food stamp sh*t. Trick Daddy i hope isnt a classic in the south. I like the Outkast, Goodie Mob though.
If you can't appreciate Ghetto D then you can't appreciate southern hip hop. You prolly was a lil kid when that album came out.
 11 years ago '04        #84
htown 
space
space
space
$2,635 | Props total: 249 249
 four dub said:
dmx cant even keep his life under control....n*gga should really think before starting beefs with n*ggaz.....mad cuz Jeezy getting that promotion and backing from DefJam......jealous a.ss n*gga......jealousy gets met with violence round here.

Just cut it out with the gayness, please.
 07-27-2005, 07:04 AM         #85
GEO1378 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 four dub said:
dmx cant even keep his life under control....n*gga should really think before starting beefs with n*ggaz.....mad cuz Jeezy getting that promotion and backing from DefJam......jealous a.ss n*gga......jealousy gets met with violence round here.
damn you sound like jeezys bi*ch. he is wack get over it.
 07-27-2005, 07:25 AM         #86
four dub 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BackBlock_OG said:
I keep hearin n*ggaz refer to X like he's some bumass crackhead on the corner. I know plenty on 80's heads that still smoke base. Not sayin that sh*t is cool, it's just that if they didn't tell you, you would never know. I don't judge anybody for sh*t they do. Especially a n*gga like X, the way he came up. Besides, with X's money and fame, he could menage your mother and sister, and they'd be smokin the rock right with him. And none of y'all no why DMX dissed him. They clicks could have gotten into it the night before. All y'all cryin about X hatin on this simple a.ss n*gga like y'all Jeezy's baby mothers or something. I don't give a fu*k if you from the south, that n*gga ain't never gave y'all n*ggaz sh*t. I bet you if that was T.I. that dissed him, all y'all would've been hyped. Nobody would've called T.I. a hater. Y'all gettin all emotional cause it's a NY n*gga dissin a south n*gga. Just like with Game, if Jeezy was from NY all y'all n*ggaz would be sayin he's wack. I'm glad y'all hold us to a higher standard, but y'all need to remember that sh*t when you start comparing us to y'all. You got n*ggaz on this board talking about Weezy, Jeezy, Game, T.I. etc. can all rip Jay-Z, but when you ask any of them n*ggaz who's their favorite rappers, they all say Jay-Z. Speaking of that, did any of y'all notice when A.J. asked Jeezy what his favorite album was, he was like "oh, without a doubt, um...um... Jay-Z's first album." That n*gga didn't even know the name of Reasonable Doubt, yet that's his favorite album of all-time.

the most hypocritical post of the day......suspect a.ss n*gga......you either got your cape on extra tight or you are crackman X yourself.
 07-27-2005, 07:27 AM         #87
four dub 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 htown said:
Just cut it out with the gayness, please.

gayness? lol n*gga u using the word "gayness" is enough for you to fall back and keep quiet

GEO1378 said:
damn you sound like jeezys bi*ch. he is wack get over it.

u actually sound like his bi*ch....
 07-27-2005, 07:31 AM         #88
W.M.D 84' 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anyone Got The DMX Joint On The Next Comp Mixtape, I Don't fu*k With Comp But I Wanna Hear That Song?
 11 years ago '04        #89
htown 
space
space
space
$2,635 | Props total: 249 249
[QUOTE=four dub]gayness? lol n*gga u using the word "gayness" is enough for you to fall back and keep quiet

lol that's the same thing I was thinking about when i read "jealousy gets met with violence around here" lol, the only word I could a.ssociate with that was gayness. but let me stop before i get met with violence. I definately don't want it that gangsta a.ss four dub. lol
 07-27-2005, 07:38 AM         #90
four dub 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=htown]
 four dub said:
gayness? lol n*gga u using the word "gayness" is enough for you to fall back and keep quiet

lol that's the same thing I was thinking about when i read "jealousy gets met with violence around here" lol, the only word I could a.ssociate with that was gayness. but let me stop before i get met with violence. I definately don't want it that gangsta a.ss four dub. lol

wow u act like i said something from fairytale land.....i live here bi*ch n*gga most of the deaths here is behind jealousy fu*k boy....
 11 years ago '04        #91
BackBlock_OG 32 heat pts32
space
space
$6,784 | Props total: 354 354
 boondocz said:
Chill homie this sh*t aint even that serious first of all. As of matter of fact you running off at the mouth like Dmx is YOUR baby daddy or some sh*t. This aint got sh*t to do with North and South. You trying to take it to a whole another level with this sh*t. Atleast if this "Cheezy" thing is actually some real legit sh*t then let a song or two come out before you started speaking this North and South bullsh*t. If anything duke, it sounds like you're getting emotional than anything. You just blowing up over something small man. I mean what person would actually take somebody serious when they say Jeezy, Game, and T.I are better than Jay Z. sh*t like that is just not even worthy of getting all worked up about man. Seem like this sh*t is just coming from some other sh*t that has been going on on this boards. This thread is about what Dmx said...."Young Cheezy", not about all this other sh*t you talking about man. Be easy dude.
GTF outta here. It is some North/South sh*t. Cause the only thing X said was Young Cheezy, and all of a sudden all these down south n*ggaz come on here sayin "DMX is a hatin a.ss crackhead, he's jealous etc." What happenned to just thinking a n*gga's wack? Y'all n*ggaz remind me of that n*gga Game. Y'all talk that slick sh*t, then when someone responds, it's like "chill homie, it ain't that serious." If it wasn't a north/south thing y'all wouldn't say sh*t like "the south is taking over". Y'all would say Jeezy's taking over, or Mike Jones is taking over. But I don't ever hear that, it's always the whole south. And don't let a NY n*gga diss somebody from the south. No matter how wack that n*gga is, all y'all will jump on his d!ck. I mean what was so big about X callin him Young Cheezy? Nothing! It's just that Jeezy's a n*gga from the south, that's why y'all all hatin on X right now. But y'all too bi*ch to admit that. And for that n*gga talkin bout I'm suspect, n*gga I'm in the A right now. You pick a block, eastside, westside, southside, wherever and we'll see who's suspect. 1

"It ain't all about that rap sh*t!" - Pimp C
 07-27-2005, 09:59 AM         #92
four dub 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BackBlock_OG said:
And for that n*gga talkin bout I'm suspect, n*gga I'm in the A right now. You pick a block, eastside, westside, southside, wherever and we'll see who's suspect. 1

"It ain't all about that rap sh*t!" - Pimp C
first off pimp u only validate what i said....when i said suspect i wasnt talking about ya s3xuality but sh*t i wouldnt put that sh*t past you either. Look at what you typed up talking about n*ggaz getting emotional over this sh*t.....you the only n*gga getting all fustrated and amped up.....now you wanna go with the rah rah on pick a block n*gga please.......you willing to die for DMX folk? hahah yet we getting emotional.........if its that serious pimp im on Boulevard right now right off i-20.....i get out of work at 5pm......dumb a.ss n*gga.......i'll check for u at the gas station on Ralph McGill.....it aint that amocco no more its a BP.....u cant miss it.

Last edited by four dub; 07-27-2005 at 10:00 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #93
hustlehard365 
space
space
space
$3,067 | Props total: 86 86
yea dmx very jealous of jeezy cuz sold 500,000 out the gate wit no video on major then came out lata on the same yr and dropped another #1 album that sold 600,000 oh and dont forget jeezy has like 10movies ...aight thats enough sarcasm but seriously jeezy dont have the stage precense as X the same love for rap and definitly not the raps..when jeezy drop sh*t comparable to get me dog or stop being greedy u know what imma b nice when he drop somethin comparable to how its goin down or ne song on the grand champ...all jeezy says is bring it back..daaaaaaam...maaaan..bring a stack come on he does that sh*t so he can buy enough time to think of a new rhyme that not freestylin thats stallin..damn shame jeezy gettin clowned by a washed up rapper
 11 years ago '04        #94
space
space
 four dub said:
first off pimp u only validate what i said....when i said suspect i wasnt talking about ya s3xuality but sh*t i wouldnt put that sh*t past you either. Look at what you typed up talking about n*ggaz getting emotional over this sh*t.....you the only n*gga getting all fustrated and amped up.....now you wanna go with the rah rah on pick a block n*gga please.......you willing to die for DMX folk? hahah yet we getting emotional.........if its that serious pimp im on Boulevard right now right off i-20.....i get out of work at 5pm......dumb a.ss n*gga.......i'll check for u at the gas station on Ralph McGill.....it aint that amocco no more its a BP.....u cant miss it.
Emotional? n*gga I don't give a fu*k about you, Jeezy or DMX. The only reason I even made a comment is cause all y'all south n*ggaz jumped on X for something that now y'all claiming ain't even that big. And you and me both know that the only reason you took offense is because Jeezy's from GA. And as for dying for X, nah homie, I'll die for my respect, and I'll check any n*gga on this sh*t, computer or real life that got me twisted with one of these suburbanites or young kids. And I'll be on Candler this afternoon so I'm sure you're be close by. Look for the Brooklyn n*gga in all black, you won't miss me.

Last edited by BackBlock_OG; 07-27-2005 at 10:28 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #95
space
space
You know what homie, forget all that sh*t I just said. Y'all n*ggaz are right, I am coming off my square over some sh*t that ain't paying my rent. I'm too old for this sh*t. Y'all n*ggaz just do y'all, Ima do me, and that be that. Just don't disrespect me, and it's all love.
 07-27-2005, 10:38 AM         #96
four dub 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BackBlock_OG said:
Emotional? n*gga I don't give a fu*k about you, Jeezy or DMX. The only reason I even made a comment is cause all y'all south n*ggaz jumped on X for something that now y'all claiming ain't even that big. And you and me both know that the only reason you took offense is because Jeezy's from GA. And as for dying for X, nah homie, I'll die for my respect, and I'll check any n*gga on this sh*t, computer or real life that got me twisted with one of these suburbanites or young kids. And I'll be on Candler this afternoon so I'm sure you're be close by. Look for the Brooklyn n*gga in all black, you won't miss me.

BackBlock_OG said:
You know what homie, forget all that sh*t I just said. Y'all n*ggaz are right, I am coming off my square over some sh*t that ain't paying my rent. I'm too old for this sh*t. Y'all n*ggaz just do y'all, Ima do me, and that be that. Just don't disrespect me, and it's all love.

lol funny n*ggaz on the net
 07-27-2005, 10:39 AM         #97
mozark 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
in comes gucci mane with smoking guns; to be real dmx will k!ll jeezy when he aint expecing it, just like gucci mane shot up jeezy homeboy and still walking around, aint sh*t happening to him. DMX can talk all he wants jeezy aint gonna do sh*t
 11 years ago '04        #98
space
space
Whoa homie, don't try to play me. I was just lettin it slide cause it really ain't that serious. But if you wanna talk that funny sh*t, just let me know the exit and we could get it poppin.
 07-27-2005, 10:45 AM         #99
four dub 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BackBlock_OG said:
Whoa homie, don't try to play me. I was just lettin it slide cause it really ain't that serious. But if you wanna talk that funny sh*t, just let me know the exit and we could get it poppin.

lol shawty u can save all the sweet talk it is what it is.....refer back to my post if you really want problems.....the exit is self explanitory its BOULEVARD......even an out of towner can find his way to that destination with the info i gave you......regardless of what i'll be in the area soon as im out of work.......u show up if you wanna.......
 11 years ago '05        #100
bqstudios 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,517 | Props total: 252 252
That Was fu*kin Funny
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside How much money do barbers make?
46 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Cockroach Giving Birth While Being Devoured By Fire Ants!
55 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T.I.'s Daughter Dodges Jail Time Over Airport Gun Charge, Just Like He..
48 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 26 - Off-duty cop who killed Delrawn Small in road rage incident c..
38 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside TMZ: Video of beanie getting knocked out and meek crew take credit
247 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Am I Goin to Hell? Pt 4
59 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
A Federal Court Ruled That Companies Can Fire People Just for Having Dreadlocks
90 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
279 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy