DMX dissin Young Jeezy???????

most viewed right now
Dreamchaser confirms Beanie Sigel got beat up. "U broke the code of ethics on ..
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lebron "All Lives Matter" Fuuuuu
65 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Beans really got paws put on him smh
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside THIS girl slaps ya girls ass in the club, what ya do?
43 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-26-2005, 09:54 PM         #61
techboi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
<-------doesn't give a fu*k
 11 years ago '04        #62
murdahudawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,990 | Props total: 557 557
used to be a crackman x fan
but damn if everytime he drop he dont sound like he just repeatin himself?

i mean if it wasn't for the beat "get it on the floor" off his last sh*t,i'd swear they were just old vocals or some rhyme he trashed?

i aint heard some hot sh*t since his first album and the first double r album .....

old lil n*gga,always got something yappin out his mouth
a real n*gga gonna lay dog to sleep
he don't ever bite.....
just a lil fu*kin ankle yapper

but big shout out to YO,
LOX still doin hood sh*t,not all cracked out,

anyways i thought this n*gga retired?
 11 years ago '04        #63
imtheking 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,011 | Props total: 9 9
funny maybe he was high on crack but that sh*t was funny anyways
 07-26-2005, 10:25 PM         #64
shoota2000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn that might start some drama, can anyone say MIXTAPE
 11 years ago '05        #65
boondocz 
space
space
$806 | Props total: 0 0
 BackBlock_OG said:
They were in the same building d!ck. Mon, Tues, and Weds show are all taped on Monday. Thurs and Fri show are taped on Wed. And I told y'all Jeezy wasn't gonna say sh*t today. I thought he was about to when he said he had something to say... then this n*gga gives A.J. a t-shirt.
Yeah, that's what I thought n*ggaz.

"New York it's time we flip it, WHERE U FROM?"-NAS
Ok though you still not seeing my point though. Yeah the shows are all taped on Monday and sh*t but that doesn't mean the they was in the building all at the same time together. Nonetheless is the same part of the damn building. And why would he even have to respond to some sh*t like that? Yeah like Dmx saying "Young Cheezy" really did something to Jeezy and his career. I bet you all of Jeezy's homeboys are on his a.ss about the sh*t cause he didn't respond. That would be the stupidest to even get mad over. Espeically if it's coming from a crackhead or something.
 11 years ago '04        #66
stay alert 
space
space
space
$1,716 | Props total: 7 7
that sh*t was funny a.ss fu*k i got the clip of it, i like the part how dmx cut tigga off 2 diss cheezy again lol, cheezy can't rap i am sorry 2 say that

Last edited by stay alert; 07-26-2005 at 10:41 PM..
 07-26-2005, 10:35 PM         #67
TheDon300 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol that sh*ts hilarious props to the guy who says jeezy just says... Im going to get mcdonalds YEEEEEEAH gonna get me a hamburger WHOAAAAAAA i want a shake too THATS RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT
 11 years ago '05        #68
player2k 
space
space
space
$236 | Props total: 0 0
Dmx shouldn't disrespect anyone. Thats how unnecessary beef is started. Let that man young jeezy do his thang and make his money. This n*gga jeezy shining right now because he in the group "boyz n da hood" and he's about to drop his solo. Come on Dmx. Put some of that creativity into your raps and maybe you'll be shining.

Last edited by player2k; 07-26-2005 at 10:37 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #69
TrapBoi 
space
space
$1,972 | Props total: 32 32
 allalone2005 said:
the only reason X said "Young Cheesy" is because he thought AJ was saying that as a joke at the end of Jeezy's video. Thus DMX saying i thought u said Young Cheezy AJ. And something else on Young Jeezy, doesn't he look like Jadakiss both of them do look like ninja turtles. T-U-R-T-L-E POWER! Pizza, Pizza!!

^^^ u dunno what ur talking about...first off it was tigger not aj, and u can tell that X meant that sh*t cause he said young CHHHHeasy, then tigger started laughing and said now come on X, then X said i thought it was young CJJJeasy!!!!!! so u can tell he meant that sh*t as a diss, and im glad he did it. im from down here and i say fu*k CHHHeasy!!!!
 07-26-2005, 10:40 PM         #70
Lake 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haha DMX needs his own show
 07-26-2005, 10:42 PM         #71
bsharp13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall needa chill he could jus be fu*kin wit him cuz they boys ain't no one kno
 11 years ago '04        #72
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$6,821 | Props total: 25 25
 stay alert said:
that sh*t was funny a.ss fu*k i got the clip of it, i like the part how dmx cut tigga off 2 diss cheezy again lol, cheezy can't rap i am sorry 2 say that
yo where'd you get the clip?
 11 years ago '04        #73
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
 TheDon300 said:
lol that sh*ts hilarious props to the guy who says jeezy just says... Im going to get mcdonalds YEEEEEEAH gonna get me a hamburger WHOAAAAAAA i want a shake too THATS RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT
 11 years ago '04        #74
BackBlock_OG 32 heat pts32
space
space
$6,783 | Props total: 353 353
I keep hearin n*ggaz refer to X like he's some bumass crackhead on the corner. I know plenty on 80's heads that still smoke base. Not sayin that sh*t is cool, it's just that if they didn't tell you, you would never know. I don't judge anybody for sh*t they do. Especially a n*gga like X, the way he came up. Besides, with X's money and fame, he could menage your mother and sister, and they'd be smokin the rock right with him. And none of y'all no why DMX dissed him. They clicks could have gotten into it the night before. All y'all cryin about X hatin on this simple a.ss n*gga like y'all Jeezy's baby mothers or something. I don't give a fu*k if you from the south, that n*gga ain't never gave y'all n*ggaz sh*t. I bet you if that was T.I. that dissed him, all y'all would've been hyped. Nobody would've called T.I. a hater. Y'all gettin all emotional cause it's a NY n*gga dissin a south n*gga. Just like with Game, if Jeezy was from NY all y'all n*ggaz would be sayin he's wack. I'm glad y'all hold us to a higher standard, but y'all need to remember that sh*t when you start comparing us to y'all. You got n*ggaz on this board talking about Weezy, Jeezy, Game, T.I. etc. can all rip Jay-Z, but when you ask any of them n*ggaz who's their favorite rappers, they all say Jay-Z. Speaking of that, did any of y'all notice when A.J. asked Jeezy what his favorite album was, he was like "oh, without a doubt, um...um... Jay-Z's first album." That n*gga didn't even know the name of Reasonable Doubt, yet that's his favorite album of all-time.
 11 years ago '05        #75
boondocz 
space
space
$806 | Props total: 0 0
 BackBlock_OG said:
I keep hearin n*ggaz refer to X like he's some bumass crackhead on the corner. I know plenty on 80's heads that still smoke base. Not sayin that sh*t is cool, it's just that if they didn't tell you, you would never know. I don't judge anybody for sh*t they do. Especially a n*gga like X, the way he came up. Besides, with X's money and fame, he could menage your mother and sister, and they'd be smokin the rock right with him. And none of y'all no why DMX dissed him. They clicks could have gotten into it the night before. All y'all cryin about X hatin on this simple a.ss n*gga like y'all Jeezy's baby mothers or something. I don't give a fu*k if you from the south, that n*gga ain't never gave y'all n*ggaz sh*t. I bet you if that was T.I. that dissed him, all y'all would've been hyped. Nobody would've called T.I. a hater. Y'all gettin all emotional cause it's a NY n*gga dissin a south n*gga. Just like with Game, if Jeezy was from NY all y'all n*ggaz would be sayin he's wack. I'm glad y'all hold us to a higher standard, but y'all need to remember that sh*t when you start comparing us to y'all. You got n*ggaz on this board talking about Weezy, Jeezy, Game, T.I. etc. can all rip Jay-Z, but when you ask any of them n*ggaz who's their favorite rappers, they all say Jay-Z. Speaking of that, did any of y'all notice when A.J. asked Jeezy what his favorite album was, he was like "oh, without a doubt, um...um... Jay-Z's first album." That n*gga didn't even know the name of Reasonable Doubt, yet that's his favorite album of all-time.
Chill homie this sh*t aint even that serious first of all. As of matter of fact you running off at the mouth like Dmx is YOUR baby daddy or some sh*t. This aint got sh*t to do with North and South. You trying to take it to a whole another level with this sh*t. Atleast if this "Cheezy" thing is actually some real legit sh*t then let a song or two come out before you started speaking this North and South bullsh*t. If anything duke, it sounds like you're getting emotional than anything. You just blowing up over something small man. I mean what person would actually take somebody serious when they say Jeezy, Game, and T.I are better than Jay Z. sh*t like that is just not even worthy of getting all worked up about man. Seem like this sh*t is just coming from some other sh*t that has been going on on this boards. This thread is about what Dmx said...."Young Cheezy", not about all this other sh*t you talking about man. Be easy dude.
 11 years ago '04        #76
stay alert 
space
space
space
$1,716 | Props total: 7 7
 BackBlock_OG said:
Dmx even said his favorite rapper is scarface who is from the south, its not a north or south thing, cause yung wun is from atl who has been on ruff ryders 4 a while, this sh*t is funny, and i don't like jeezy but don't make it a north/south thing.
 11 years ago '04        #77
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$31,403 | Props total: 1299 1299
 bsharp13 said:
yall needa chill he could jus be fu*kin wit him cuz they boys ain't no one kno
lol you dont play with n*ggas like that on no fu*kin 106 and park.. that everybody is going to see..
 11 years ago '05        #78
B.LeSs 58 heat pts58
space
space
$3,766 | Props total: 28 28
n the jungle...
 11 years ago '04        #79
benzsl4585 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,670 | Props total: 0 0
 TheDon300 said:
 11 years ago '04        #80
benzsl4585 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,670 | Props total: 0 0
.....but on the real.....i think if they beef, it would do good for both their careers. jeezy new to the game and new to def jam going at dmx (the guy who DID save def jam). and we can all agree dmx needs a boost in his career
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Daily Show - Tomi Lahren's Anger Lights Facebook on Fire ~ Evil ..
67 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The stars that aged well, are? And the stars that didn't age well, are?
95 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
62 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside bi-ch tries to play cute with the judge
104 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Clueless iPhone 7 owners destroy new handsets after YouTube prank dupes..
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
210 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man wtf 79 points in 2K17 with a Sharpshooter Online
54 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sep 25 - the nasa machine trolls the public yet again
8 comments
2 days ago