squad up!

DMX dissin Young Jeezy???????

view the rest of most viewed

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 13 years ago '04        #51
BackBlock_OG 36 heat pts36
space
space
$7,044 | Props total: 1423 1423
 allalone2005 said
the only reason X said "Young Cheesy" is because he thought AJ was saying that as a joke at the end of Jeezy's video. Thus DMX saying i thought u said Young Cheezy AJ. And something else on Young Jeezy, doesn't he look like Jadakiss both of them do look like ninja turtles. T-U-R-T-L-E POWER! Pizza, Pizza!!
Did you even see the show? A.J. wasn't even there. What happened was, when they came back from the video, Tigger was like "Go head X" cause X had planned to say that sh*t. Then X was like, "that was the number 5 video Young Cheezy" Then Tigger was like Young Jeezy's album is out tommorow, and X was like, "did you say Young Jeezy, I thought his name was Young Cheezy." Then Tigger was like "stop it X" So you know that wasn't no mistake or nothing. He did that sh*t on purpose. And for all you people sayin X is jealous, jealous of what? X has sold 22 mil. records in his career, not to mention all the movies. I don't think DMX gives two sh*ts about Jeezy, he's just callin him out cause he thinks Jeezy's sh*t is wack.

"...if I don't like, I don't like it, that don't mean that I'm hatin." - Common

07-26-2005, 08:07 PM         #52
cnice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
young cheesy sounds mad funny...I aint gonna hate on him cuz he doin him. but IMO that n*gga is wack to me

13 years ago '05        #53
gslim3000 
space
space
$509 | Props total: 13 13
 four dub said
dmx cant even keep his life under control....n*gga should really think before starting beefs with n*ggaz.....mad cuz Jeezy getting that promotion and backing from DefJam......jealous a.ss n*gga......jealousy gets met with violence round here.

hell yeah, DMX is hatin like sh*t ...no need for Jeezy to respond to that crackhead' ....

07-26-2005, 08:27 PM         #54
SmokieMcPot  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k dmx...ol hatin a.ss n*gga. he mad he fallin off and another n*gga on top...fu*kin hatin a.ss n*gga. he a bi*ch. real sh*t

13 years ago '04        #55
Skilllz 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,971 | Props total: 3172 3172
Young Cheezy Stand Up!

07-26-2005, 08:48 PM         #56
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
even if you hate young jeezy you gotta be feeling the snowman medallion...lol

13 years ago '05        #57
hustleinc.com 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,222 | Props total: 200 200
 illphil said
jeezey dont want it with dmx.
real talk from the X
[IMG]C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Staples/Desktop/j7%20hustleinc.jpg[/IMG]

13 years ago '05        #58
knockowt 
space
space
$95 | Props total: 0 0
Yeah I heard what DMX said about the snowman. that sh*t was funny as hell. he was bogus for doing that sh*t on national televison though. Jeezy just tryna come up in the game like everybody else. He aint no lyrisist hes a commercial rapper so i dont know why n*ggas is mad at him. black people need to support each other instead of hating on each other all of the damn time.

07-26-2005, 09:48 PM         #59
I3Baller  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killababi said
Sleezy Is Wack.. Can I Get A Adlib Yeaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!
Hes Just Flat Out Wack .. I Used 2 Work At Churches Chicken Yeaaaaaahhh!!!
Plain Wack.. Im Bout Ta Take A Shower Imma Need A Hour??? Wack Wack Wack Wack Wack Wack Wack!!!!!!!!
why does he need a whole hour to shower, either his a fat a.ss and he scrubs his 2000 places, or he is a bi*ch made n*gga who sings pop songs while hes in the shower

07-26-2005, 09:52 PM         #60
I3Baller  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 allalone2005 said
the only reason X said "Young Cheesy" is because he thought AJ was saying that as a joke at the end of Jeezy's video. Thus DMX saying i thought u said Young Cheezy AJ. And something else on Young Jeezy, doesn't he look like Jadakiss both of them do look like ninja turtles. T-U-R-T-L-E POWER! Pizza, Pizza!!

mothafu*ka since when did aj become a bald n*gga???

07-26-2005, 09:54 PM         #61
techboi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
<-------doesn't give a fu*k

13 years ago '04        #62
murdahudawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,231 | Props total: 1098 1098
used to be a crackman x fan
but damn if everytime he drop he dont sound like he just repeatin himself?

i mean if it wasn't for the beat "get it on the floor" off his last sh*t,i'd swear they were just old vocals or some rhyme he trashed?

i aint heard some hot sh*t since his first album and the first double r album .....

old lil n*gga,always got something yappin out his mouth
a real n*gga gonna lay dog to sleep
he don't ever bite.....
just a lil fu*kin ankle yapper

but big shout out to YO,
LOX still doin hood sh*t,not all cracked out,

anyways i thought this n*gga retired?

13 years ago '04        #63
imtheking 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,432 | Props total: 673 673
funny maybe he was high on crack but that sh*t was funny anyways

07-26-2005, 10:25 PM         #64
shoota2000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn that might start some drama, can anyone say MIXTAPE

13 years ago '05        #65
boondocz 
space
space
$808 | Props total: 0 0
 BackBlock_OG said
They were in the same building d!ck. Mon, Tues, and Weds show are all taped on Monday. Thurs and Fri show are taped on Wed. And I told y'all Jeezy wasn't gonna say sh*t today. I thought he was about to when he said he had something to say... then this n*gga gives A.J. a t-shirt.
Yeah, that's what I thought n*ggaz.

"New York it's time we flip it, WHERE U FROM?"-NAS
Ok though you still not seeing my point though. Yeah the shows are all taped on Monday and sh*t but that doesn't mean the they was in the building all at the same time together. Nonetheless is the same part of the damn building. And why would he even have to respond to some sh*t like that? Yeah like Dmx saying "Young Cheezy" really did something to Jeezy and his career. I bet you all of Jeezy's homeboys are on his a.ss about the sh*t cause he didn't respond. That would be the stupidest to even get mad over. Espeically if it's coming from a crackhead or something.

13 years ago '04        #66
stay alert 
space
space
space
$1,999 | Props total: 399 399
that sh*t was funny a.ss fu*k i got the clip of it, i like the part how dmx cut tigga off 2 diss cheezy again lol, cheezy can't rap i am sorry 2 say that

Last edited by stay alert; 07-26-2005 at 10:41 PM..

07-26-2005, 10:35 PM         #67
TheDon300  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol that sh*ts hilarious props to the guy who says jeezy just says... Im going to get mcdonalds YEEEEEEAH gonna get me a hamburger WHOAAAAAAA i want a shake too THATS RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT

13 years ago '05        #68
player2k 
space
space
space
$236 | Props total: 0 0
Dmx shouldn't disrespect anyone. Thats how unnecessary beef is started. Let that man young jeezy do his thang and make his money. This n*gga jeezy shining right now because he in the group "boyz n da hood" and he's about to drop his solo. Come on Dmx. Put some of that creativity into your raps and maybe you'll be shining.

Last edited by player2k; 07-26-2005 at 10:37 PM..

13 years ago '04        #69
TrapBoi 
space
space
$2,095 | Props total: 224 224
 allalone2005 said

^^^ u dunno what ur talking about...first off it was tigger not aj, and u can tell that X meant that sh*t cause he said young CHHHHeasy, then tigger started laughing and said now come on X, then X said i thought it was young CJJJeasy!!!!!! so u can tell he meant that sh*t as a diss, and im glad he did it. im from down here and i say fu*k CHHHeasy!!!!

07-26-2005, 10:40 PM         #70
Lake  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haha DMX needs his own show

07-26-2005, 10:42 PM         #71
bsharp13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall needa chill he could jus be fu*kin wit him cuz they boys ain't no one kno

13 years ago '04        #72
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$6,983 | Props total: 263 263
 stay alert said
that sh*t was funny a.ss fu*k i got the clip of it, i like the part how dmx cut tigga off 2 diss cheezy again lol, cheezy can't rap i am sorry 2 say that
yo where'd you get the clip?

13 years ago '04        #73
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
 TheDon300 said
lol that sh*ts hilarious props to the guy who says jeezy just says... Im going to get mcdonalds YEEEEEEAH gonna get me a hamburger WHOAAAAAAA i want a shake too THATS RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT

13 years ago '04        #74
BackBlock_OG 36 heat pts36
space
space
$7,044 | Props total: 1423 1423
I keep hearin n*ggaz refer to X like he's some bumass crackhead on the corner. I know plenty on 80's heads that still smoke base. Not sayin that sh*t is cool, it's just that if they didn't tell you, you would never know. I don't judge anybody for sh*t they do. Especially a n*gga like X, the way he came up. Besides, with X's money and fame, he could menage your mother and sister, and they'd be smokin the rock right with him. And none of y'all no why DMX dissed him. They clicks could have gotten into it the night before. All y'all cryin about X hatin on this simple a.ss n*gga like y'all Jeezy's baby mothers or something. I don't give a fu*k if you from the south, that n*gga ain't never gave y'all n*ggaz sh*t. I bet you if that was T.I. that dissed him, all y'all would've been hyped. Nobody would've called T.I. a hater. Y'all gettin all emotional cause it's a NY n*gga dissin a south n*gga. Just like with Game, if Jeezy was from NY all y'all n*ggaz would be sayin he's wack. I'm glad y'all hold us to a higher standard, but y'all need to remember that sh*t when you start comparing us to y'all. You got n*ggaz on this board talking about Weezy, Jeezy, Game, T.I. etc. can all rip Jay-Z, but when you ask any of them n*ggaz who's their favorite rappers, they all say Jay-Z. Speaking of that, did any of y'all notice when A.J. asked Jeezy what his favorite album was, he was like "oh, without a doubt, um...um... Jay-Z's first album." That n*gga didn't even know the name of Reasonable Doubt, yet that's his favorite album of all-time.

13 years ago '05        #75
boondocz 
space
space
$808 | Props total: 0 0
 BackBlock_OG said
I keep hearin n*ggaz refer to X like he's some bumass crackhead on the corner. I know plenty on 80's heads that still smoke base. Not sayin that sh*t is cool, it's just that if they didn't tell you, you would never know. I don't judge anybody for sh*t they do. Especially a n*gga like X, the way he came up. Besides, with X's money and fame, he could menage your mother and sister, and they'd be smokin the rock right with him. And none of y'all no why DMX dissed him. They clicks could have gotten into it the night before. All y'all cryin about X hatin on this simple a.ss n*gga like y'all Jeezy's baby mothers or something. I don't give a fu*k if you from the south, that n*gga ain't never gave y'all n*ggaz sh*t. I bet you if that was T.I. that dissed him, all y'all would've been hyped. Nobody would've called T.I. a hater. Y'all gettin all emotional cause it's a NY n*gga dissin a south n*gga. Just like with Game, if Jeezy was from NY all y'all n*ggaz would be sayin he's wack. I'm glad y'all hold us to a higher standard, but y'all need to remember that sh*t when you start comparing us to y'all. You got n*ggaz on this board talking about Weezy, Jeezy, Game, T.I. etc. can all rip Jay-Z, but when you ask any of them n*ggaz who's their favorite rappers, they all say Jay-Z. Speaking of that, did any of y'all notice when A.J. asked Jeezy what his favorite album was, he was like "oh, without a doubt, um...um... Jay-Z's first album." That n*gga didn't even know the name of Reasonable Doubt, yet that's his favorite album of all-time.
Chill homie this sh*t aint even that serious first of all. As of matter of fact you running off at the mouth like Dmx is YOUR baby daddy or some sh*t. This aint got sh*t to do with North and South. You trying to take it to a whole another level with this sh*t. Atleast if this "Cheezy" thing is actually some real legit sh*t then let a song or two come out before you started speaking this North and South bullsh*t. If anything duke, it sounds like you're getting emotional than anything. You just blowing up over something small man. I mean what person would actually take somebody serious when they say Jeezy, Game, and T.I are better than Jay Z. sh*t like that is just not even worthy of getting all worked up about man. Seem like this sh*t is just coming from some other sh*t that has been going on on this boards. This thread is about what Dmx said...."Young Cheezy", not about all this other sh*t you talking about man. Be easy dude.

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Obama on Kanye: "I SAID WHAT I SAID"
37 comments
1 hour ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Well Damn looks like Drake is coming for pusha
69 comments
2 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Katt Williams said Hazel E went to Dubai and got shat on :dead:
45 comments
3 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
BREAKING: AR-AB & OBH Indictment released by U.S. DOJ
92 comments
3 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside You see the hamburger, but can you spot the chocolate chip cookie
20 comments
2 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
PART 2. BX have you ever smashed a famous or well known broad before?
44 comments
2 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside MoneyBagg who ? Speaks and exposes rap industry
158 comments
3 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Victor Cruz about to wife karate
29 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I met her and I've been shining ever since
15 comments
2 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside "A Dude With Ghostwriters, has no place to talk about "Rules In Rap Bee..
56 comments
1 hour ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside They Lined Up for that RDR2 my dude....
11 comments
1 hour ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA I thought Kyrie wanted his own team?
104 comments
12 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Why Michael Vick daddy still pushing weight
25 comments
3 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside [VIDEO] Travis Scott-Sicko Mode feat Drake
46 comments
3 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Mike McCoy fired
29 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 Oct 19 - Video shows moment train plows into crowd watching fireworks in India
3 comments
27 minutes ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Oct 19 - Mueller report PSA: Prepare for disappointment
28 comments
3 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside French Montana finally came out his coma
11 comments
3 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fendi new scarf looking...
2 comments
1 hour ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Article inside I'm a black Republican AMA
62 comments
2 hours ago
@misc
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
HIGH LVLD
mikejuheard
Big Smoke FLA
5 Sigma
micropave
Juliette DaBlok
HUDA2daF
SubConscious
foshoVoodoo
Illmatic826z
Top 10 most slapped recently
Gang Sht
suavehooper
ovogoon
Affectz
agriffiths
G.W.
two-face
Jimmy Russell
Good Guy Ry
Monkey Nuts

most viewed right now
online now  44
Image(s) inside That fat model ashley graham lost a ton
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  41
Video inside One of the best films of that last ten years nobody cares about
75 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  35
Video inside Big d*ck in new york public experiment
175 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  26
Image(s) inside Oct 18 - Divers swim through 90 ft of raw sewage to unclog 'flushable ..
80 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  23
BREAKING: AR-AB & OBH Associates allegedly Indicted by the FEDS!
156 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  12
Video inside CHEROKEE D ASS is RAWNOPULLOUT status PT 2 (BX THOTTY CLASSICS)
82 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  11
Image(s) inside Dayuum say it aint so -BRITTANY REINER exposes UZI - 'He didnt wanna s..
163 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  11
Video inside Halloween is cancelled, we already have a winner
47 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy