DMX dissin Young Jeezy???????

most viewed right now
Video inside The Game - Pest Control (Official Music Video)
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warriors media day pics and debut of new "Crossover" jersey
14 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Hov x Gucci
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe100 Clowning Beanie Sigel For Jumping Sides. Riding With Game
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #21
BackBlock_OG 32 heat pts32
space
space
$6,783 | Props total: 353 353
 four dub said:
n*gga please.....he backed up by BMF and dont care about getting them involved in his business......they run through n*ggaz in NY pockets just like any other n*gga.....ask Fab.....and that definitly doesnt mean they were in the building at the same time.....but to be real......crackman X prolly one of his best customers right now hahaha prolly why the n*gga hating.....got some bad blow.
n*gga, I don't give a fu*k who he run with. That BMF sh*t don't hold no weight up here homie. I don't know what the fu*k you heard. You might've seen some DVD or something that got you twisted, but neither BMF nor Fab hold weight up here. Ruffryders'll sworm that n*gga Jeezy in a heart beat. DMX is O.G. anywhere, crack or not. I'll put money up, unless they play the clip tonight and put him on the spot, that n*gga Jeezy won't say sh*t.
 07-26-2005, 10:29 AM         #22
TRiL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yea yea yea BMF dis BMF dat, dis is da north n*gga Ruff Ryders roll fu*kin' heavy... I mean heavy... They got n*ggas all across the country just like any other clique does so dont act like BMF gon do somethin to X... Take it for what it was da young cheesy sh*t was funny and Jeezy aint gon say sh*t back to X...
 07-26-2005, 10:41 AM         #23
four dub 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol the nation is lost when n*ggaz praise a crackhead.....but i mean we got a crackhead for our president so its no secret......all i can tell you is fu*k that click for click sh*t.....its not my position to pit one team against another.....all i can tell you is weither you see them there or not they are there.....and i didnt say ask Fab as in he's that n*gga.....when you read learn how to comprehend what you read. If Jeezy respond or not it means nothing to me but to think that DMX pump fear in a n*gga heart is ridiculous.......when you ride into Atlanta the billboard says "THE WORLD IS BMF's"......it dont say "ATLANTA IS BMF's" so you take that for what it is.
 07-26-2005, 10:46 AM         #24
Powermoves 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 benzsl4585 said:
did any1 hear x on 106 today????? he called young jeezy "young cheesy" after the video played. it was kinda funny, but wierd cuz they both on def jam.

Yeah, I caught that sh*t too.
I thought is was funny
 11 years ago '04        #25
K1DWONDER 
space
space
$1,072 | Props total: 1 1
 four dub said:
dmx cant even keep his life under control....n*gga should really think before starting beefs with n*ggaz.....mad cuz Jeezy getting that promotion and backing from DefJam......jealous a.ss n*gga......jealousy gets met with violence round here.

real talk my n*gga, n*ggas quit to hate on somebody else sh*t, let that n*gga get the shine he deserve and that fu*king ruff ryders vol 4 is a.ss my n*gga, straight a.ss, so these n*ggas should think before they speak.

lets get it>>>>>>dmx new album

ruff ryders is falling off slowly by day

the only n*ggas i feel on ruff ryders is the lox and my n*gga drag-on.

Crack man X been talking a lot of sh*t lately
 07-26-2005, 10:51 AM         #26
nando707 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it seems that rappers beef now a days just go get some publicity so maybe its a $ thing if they on the same label but who cares cause dmx fell off and young chessy haha is doing his thang right now
 07-26-2005, 10:53 AM         #27
four dub 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
word...DMX was the savior of DefJam.....so u can tell he's jealous because of how DefJam is behind the Jeezy project.....put out the crack instead of taking it in and they'll back you too n*gga lol
 07-26-2005, 11:02 AM         #28
Killa #4 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dmx nowadays is cheesy

his old stuff is tight though
 07-26-2005, 12:57 PM         #29
reggieblac 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Real Talk them Ruff Ryders aint doin it like them BMF cats. Ive seen them in the club together. Kiss came to Strokers with his RR click. Kiss had some white chick wearin his chain. They all had on RR motorcycle leather clothes, except kiss who just wore a wife beater, nothing flashy. They came in there dapped down Fab, and Tip, and one of the n*ggas from Jagged Edge, went in the corner. BMF came in and stunted they a.ss off, left hopped in Bentleys, Ferraris, and Lambos and sh*t. And what were the RR ridin in?? Like 4 deep in a motherfu*kin 98 Buick, and a Jeep, but Kiss was in the Buick. That might not mean a whole lot to yall but why aint RR have Kiss ridin better than that. It aint like thats a whole in the wall club and he might get robbed or something, that was strokers dog.
 07-26-2005, 01:09 PM         #30
reggieblac 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not only that, I dont know RR to be a ruthless click they just known as a national motorcycle club. BMF holds weight. The n*gga thats over BMF, yea the light skin n*gga yall saw in the video, just got off a murder case, thats why he was on house arrest in the Smack video. He k!lled two of Puffys bodyguards in the middle of the fu*kin street when the clubs in Buckhead were lettin out with everybody out there, and he got off. Yall may not know sh*t bout em but they aint no joke homie. Rumors around the city is they got hitmen (not just cause Jeezy say it in a song, either). From me knowin bout them for a min my speculation, BMF is a collection of crip n*ggas, who got together to do something on a bigger scale. Most are from Cali and Detroit. And i think they got something to do with Larry Hoover. And nobody knows how or where they got all that dough from either.

Last edited by reggieblac; 07-26-2005 at 01:10 PM..
 07-26-2005, 01:16 PM         #31
four dub 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Meech was on the radio the other day.....that n*gga gives back......thats why they get so much love.....u cant hate 'em
 11 years ago '05        #32
choppinggame 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$884 | Props total: 84 84
From what I hear BMF is not just Crips, they got GD's Vicelords and Bloods, but yall think about this, that Ruff Ryder album is on Artemis and Jeezy is on Def Jam. wouldn't someone be mad. Jeezy is the new guy right now. Face it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 11 years ago '05        #33
IceMaker 2 heat pts
space
space
$990 | Props total: 63 63
Cracks a hell of a drug-------------> DMX
 11 years ago '05        #34
boondocz 
space
space
$806 | Props total: 0 0
lol@how dude just a.ssumed Jeezy was in the building at the same time when the sh*t happen. Jeezy was on Rap City yesterday with Mad Links so we can a.ssume that he wasn't in the building also
 11 years ago '04        #35
illsoul440 
space
space
$2,804 | Props total: 851 851
^^ he a d!ck rider.. jeezy > cheezy
 07-26-2005, 02:30 PM         #36
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ben Codean said:
DmX is notorious for hatin but hey it was funny. Wonder how Jeezy is going to react to that.
jeezy dont want NO PART of that he better just bow down get down on all four's like a dog and kiss dmx a.ss
 11 years ago '04        #37
dblock278 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,620 | Props total: 3 3
jeezy prolly wont say sh*t.
 11 years ago '04        #38
dblock278 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,620 | Props total: 3 3
 IceMaker said:
Cracks a hell of a drug-------------> DMX
im glad i wasnt born in the south if them joints in your sig are classic.anything from no limit and master p is some first of the month food stamp sh*t. Trick Daddy i hope isnt a classic in the south. I like the Outkast, Goodie Mob though.

Last edited by dblock278; 07-26-2005 at 04:09 PM..
 07-26-2005, 04:13 PM         #39
-STEVENSON922- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
At least he speak the truth, DMX >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jeezy
 11 years ago '04        #40
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
Cheezy won't say sh*t.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Reese has been missing meals.
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx One gotta go for good
61 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The stars that aged well, are? And the stars that didn't age well, are?
112 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
71 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside The Daily Show - Tomi Lahren's Anger Lights Facebook on Fire ~ Evil ..
76 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Top 10 Amazing Video Games That Never Got A Sequel
72 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Well Damn DRAKE - PLEASE FORGIVE ME Video out now non apple link come i..
127 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy