Jul 25 - Nas fires back

most viewed right now
Video inside TMZ: Video of beanie getting knocked out and meek crew take credit
105 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Dreamchaser confirms Beanie Sigel got beat up. "U broke the code of ethics on ..
199 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Am I Goin to Hell? Pt 4
25 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Lebron "All Lives Matter" Fuuuuu
368 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-26-2005, 10:16 AM         #81
jae phill 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its fu*king funny how people think nas is this and that just because he dont drop radio sh*t fifty is who he is because hes constantly being shoved down your fu*king throats
get your conscience back and look at who 50 is-and then realize your owned by the media

nas constantly dropping sh*t for his fans-and i like the whole fu*k the media and radio play attitude im dropping this for me and my fans only
we need more artist like that
 07-26-2005, 10:33 AM         #82
Bling3royalty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man...everytime nas beefs with somebody...come cats bring up Jay'z like he murdered Jay. Yall insane if you think he ripped jay...almost that sh*t was false info. With 50 he can say whatever he wants 50 will still out sell him with his soundtrack. Yea nas is a better lryist but not a better song writter there's a difference.
 07-26-2005, 10:59 AM         #83
nando707 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nas k!lled 50 on this diss and i dont care what nobody say's 50 aint got nothing on nas straight up....
 11 years ago '04        #84
LilKray 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,304 | Props total: 0 0
Wow. I'm not a big Nas fan, but I met him the other day. He's a cool a.ss dude.
 07-26-2005, 11:59 AM         #85
suckanice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nice track
 07-26-2005, 12:10 PM         #86
Arkanjal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol at Nas not being for radio....

i guess that lil jon track was just to "keep it real"????

oh yeah...and that joint with puffy was strictly for hip-hop????

SHORTY U CAN HOLD MY ICE!!! true lyricism.

50 CENT actually said some of the realest sh*t I've heard on the subject. Every artist is in the music BUSINESS, they're there to make money. If they're making music for themselves, they should record it on a walkman and listen to that sh*t on there headphones at home.

I aint saying that the best selling music is the best music....but Im saying, Nas is NOT an underground artist. he is very commercial, and he sucks at it. so his "fans" pass it off as him not caring about sales.....people dont pay 2 mil for a beat and dont expect to re-coup that sh*t.

NAS IS COMMERCIAL DONT BE FOOLED
 07-26-2005, 12:47 PM         #87
HumanCrakk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jae phill said:
its fu*king funny how people think nas is this and that just because he dont drop radio sh*t fifty is who he is because hes constantly being shoved down your fu*king throats
get your conscience back and look at who 50 is-and then realize your owned by the media

nas constantly dropping sh*t for his fans-and i like the whole fu*k the media and radio play attitude im dropping this for me and my fans only
we need more artist like that

nas would love to be shoved down everyones throats the problem is his sh*t doesnt appeal to enough people and even alot of serious rap fans are getting sick of his sh*t
 11 years ago '05        #88
ThaNostalgic1 
space
space
$1,474 | Props total: 0 0
yea a good track but its not an ether caliber diss just seems like he gettin it out the way
 11 years ago '05        #89
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$10,999 | Props total: 2080 2080
 HumanCrakk said:
nas would love to be shoved down everyones throats the problem is his sh*t doesnt appeal to enough people and even alot of serious rap fans are getting sick of his sh*t
No...Nas is too pro-black and too serious. Of course, he does sh*t with the likes of Lil Jon or the Back Wudz, just to keep up with the times, but when you listen to his solo albums it's 95% serious. Besides those particular songs don't even make it to his albums.

The majority of today's "hip-hop" consumers want general, simple, sh*t you could either dance to or sh*t that makes you feel tough or "thug".
Because of that Nas will not end Fiddy's career and that's why he doesn't like you say "appeal to enough people and even alot of serious rap fans are getting sick of his sh*t."
 07-26-2005, 01:19 PM         #90
Ridah662 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That diss was so so...
 07-26-2005, 01:26 PM         #91
Gabriel1483 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r-dog1116 said:
[WEBSITE LINK]

The Streets Is Talking: News & Notes From The Underground

You knew it was going come, you just didn't know when. Nas played chess and kept everyone guessing for months as to when he would respond to getting called out on 50 Cent's "Piggy Bank." A new track labeled "MC Burial" just hit Internet, and on it God's Son unleashes his fury on the folks who've been mentioning him unfavorably.

"N---as don't want beef, they vegetarians," Nas insists on the opening verse. And while he doesn't mention 50 by name, several lines imply he's going at the G-Unit general.

"They say Jada defeated them, Joe's too street for him/ What's next? I guess it's for Nas to ether him.

"You's a sucker for death if I'm a sucker for love," he continues. "Scared of me so you talk about family members like I can't point out your grandma, n---a."

Nas has been telling everyone that his next LP is going to be called The NASDAQ Dow Jones, however his label said there's no official title yet. Nas is well into the recording process and his LP should be out this year.
Anyone heard this song or have it
 07-26-2005, 01:38 PM         #92
fmassey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nas recycled that beef line from Kurupt.
 11 years ago '04        #93
9thFloorManiac 
space
space
$554 | Props total: 3 3
 HumanCrakk said:
im sorry to all you nas fans but he really fell off
how many more floppy albums is it gonna take before you guys finally realize that nas aint sh*t since he beefed with jay z

i used to be a nas fan but its impossible to just keep lisening to his old sh*t and ignore the new sh*tty sh*t

^^^^^word.....
 07-26-2005, 01:43 PM         #94
ghost718516 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Arkanjal said:
lol at Nas not being for radio....

i guess that lil jon track was just to "keep it real"????

oh yeah...and that joint with puffy was strictly for hip-hop????

SHORTY U CAN HOLD MY ICE!!! true lyricism.

50 CENT actually said some of the realest sh*t I've heard on the subject. Every artist is in the music BUSINESS, they're there to make money. If they're making music for themselves, they should record it on a walkman and listen to that sh*t on there headphones at home.

I aint saying that the best selling music is the best music....but Im saying, Nas is NOT an underground artist. he is very commercial, and he sucks at it. so his "fans" pass it off as him not caring about sales.....people dont pay 2 mil for a beat and dont expect to re-coup that sh*t.

NAS IS COMMERCIAL DONT BE FOOLED

its not about buying a beat for 2 mill to sell... think n*gga you want a sprite and your mans wants it to its the last joint so what you gone do let him have nope yall got to battle it out some how this time its money
 07-26-2005, 01:47 PM         #95
Klatham 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ALPOISKING said:
Haha n*ggas Dont Want It Wit Da Braveheart Vet n*gga 50 Was Stupid For Dissin Nasir
OH I ryding with you dude, n*ggas hate on me for my avi alone
 07-26-2005, 02:06 PM         #96
Klatham 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HumanCrakk said:
im sorry to all you nas fans but he really fell off
how many more floppy albums is it gonna take before you guys finally realize that nas aint sh*t since he beefed with jay z

i used to be a nas fan but its impossible to just keep lisening to his old sh*t and ignore the new sh*tty sh*t
( As you can see if JayZ's songs are Bullsh*t his hits are about disrespecting women most of the titles we can interswitch cause he talks aout bi*ches or money (same dry ole sh*t )..Jay cannot go deep for n*ggas, so if you a simple and plain n*gga.. how can't go deeper than money/ cash/ hoes ..if you can't digest his sh*t like..." ike with the Iverson Jersey// light-skinn with herpes -
Nas - Posion ... leave his sh*t alone "

cause any thought of taken Nas out is poison !!

Ride Or Die
Dope Man
It's Hot (Some Like It Ho
Snoopy Track
Big Pimpin
Is That Yo bi*ch
Money, Cash, H**s - (featuring DMX)
Reservoir Dogs - (featuring The Lox/Beanie Sigel/Sauce Money)
It's Like That - (featuring Kid Capri)
What They Gonna Do - (featuring Sean Paul)
You, Me, Him And Her
F**k All Nite
2 Many Hoes
Guns & Roses - (featuring Lenny Kravitz)
Parking Lot Pimpin' - (featuring Memphis Bleek/Beanie Sigel
Ballad For The Fallen Soldier, A
 07-26-2005, 02:25 PM         #97
slv300e 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it was better than piggy bank by far but i was dissapointed cuz

300 bars n runnin>>>>>>>>>>>>>nas' diss

I hope he steps his game up and drops a nuke...
 11 years ago '04        #98
imaculate 
space
space
space
$846 | Props total: 0 0
U n*ggas Sayn Nas Fell Off After Stillmatic Dont Know sh*t About Lyrical Ginus. Now I Can Understand If U Dont Like Some Of His Beats Or That He Doesnt Make Enough Radio Type Songs But He Is Still At The Top Of His Game With The Flo & Lyrics. Listen To Grand Finale, " Chargin Mcs A Late Fee Cost" Dat n*gga k!lled Dat sh*t. And Sd Was A Deep Album So If U Cant Listen To Anything Other That k!ll A n*gga, Servin That White, Or Parties & Hoes Then Naw U Aint Gone Feel His sh*t. But Yeah I Would Put Nas Up There Wit Pac As Being One Of The All Time Greats.
 11 years ago '04        #99
peto 
space
space
$2,345 | Props total: 5 5
i sure hope something happens i wanna see more shots fired more people hurt somebody crying over they lost career. this summer has been alright with the Game at summer jam sh*t but damn i was it to be a very hot summer

blazin hip hop ya know TAKE ACTION
 07-26-2005, 03:23 PM         #100
ArmaniMark 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I thought Nas takes summers off cause he loves winter beef
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Reese has been missing meals.
121 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside The Daily Show - Tomi Lahren's Anger Lights Facebook on Fire ~ Evil ..
74 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 25 - The Photo This Nation Needs Right Now
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The stars that aged well, are? And the stars that didn't age well, are?
102 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Clueless iPhone 7 owners destroy new handsets after YouTube prank dupes..
33 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
67 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey has some choice words for Stevie Smith Sr.
139 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Man wtf 79 points in 2K17 with a Sharpshooter Online
58 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy