Jul 25 - Nas fires back

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 26 - Presidential Debate: Trump vs Clinton [LIVE Stream + Discussi..
1850 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside TMZ: Video of beanie getting knocked out and meek crew take credit
205 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
MLB Saddest homerun you may ever see. Dee Gordon hits 1st homerun (RIP Jose F..
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Zesty CB Jalen Ramsey forces a INT, and lays 2 players out
64 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #61
mybloodsbrown 
space
space
space
$381 | Props total: 0 0
 alkoholyck said:
50s carrer cannot be ended by nas. I hate 50 and all but there is too many people out there that don't really give 2 sh*ts whether or not 50 cent can even rhyme. half the people that bought his album probably won't even hear about a battle between nas and 50. Half the people that bought 50s album probably didn't realise that piggybank was dissing people and all they know is the fukkin hook. sh*t don't matter coz most of 50s fans probably arent into hip hop enough to know who people like talib kweli are. most of 50s fans are the same people buying chingy and nellys albums.
Couldn't have been more correct! Now Imma prop you for that
 07-25-2005, 11:45 PM         #62
PositionOfPower 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao @ n*ggas on BX n sh*t gettin d!ck wild on this what you call "diss". 50 got Nas all mad n hyped up haha.

But I'ma bring some sad news to most of ya'll, Nas will not move 50's career period. 50's career is PASSED hip-hop and music. That n*gga was his hood's top husta at 13. No wonder he is where he is today. I ain't even heard the diss yet cuz Ima wait for the mixtape version, but by what I'm readin, Nas took some shots, but everythin that happens nothin will end his career or do anythin. If anythin 50 will make money off most this sh*t that's happenin...and that's the truth like it or not. 50 can easily come back with a diss that will give him credibility, which most of ya'll will call trash/garbage even if it's hot. Most of 50's sh*t is catchy as fu*k.

50's career is goin no where with what hes doin...so all ya'll sayin its gonna end his career, sit down. The only career that's comin near an end is Nas...its family time for him. Haha.
 11 years ago '05        #63
Con-Con 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,140 | Props total: 28 28
 Arkanjal said:
50 has sold more than Nas, Jada, and Fat Joe combined.
I don't know if you're right or not, but if it's true, it's because todays hip-hops fans don't appreciate the real artists like Nas or Jada. They don't care about lyrics now, they care about some music to bump in your car or to dance. Sad but true, and that's part of the reason why people think hip-hop has fallen off a lil bit.
 07-25-2005, 11:50 PM         #64
PositionOfPower 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Con-Con said:
I don't know if you're right or not, but if it's true, it's because todays hip-hops fans don't appreciate the real artists like Nas or Jada. They don't care about lyrics now, they care about some music to bump in your car or to dance. Sad but true, and that's part of the reason why people think hip-hop has fallen off a lil bit.
The reason why a lot of rappers are hot are because they keep puttin out sh*t, which is one of the main reason's G-Unit on top. Somethin from G-Unit is always out, somethin new...always. ALWAYS. There is not one time of the year where they don't got somethin out that's new. Hip-Hop has fallin off...most rappers today don't know wtf they talkin about. They might make 1 hot track, then trash they album.
 11 years ago '04        #65
mybloodsbrown 
space
space
space
 PositionOfPower said:
The reason why a lot of rappers are hot are because they keep puttin out sh*t, which is one of the main reason's G-Unit on top. Somethin from G-Unit is always out, somethin new...always. ALWAYS. There is not one time of the year where they don't got somethin out that's new. Hip-Hop has fallin off...most rappers today don't know wtf they talkin about. They might make 1 hot track, then trash they album.
Man you can not possibly believe what you are saying! Everything G-Unit puts out is the same. You can not be a true Hip-Hop fan. It is just not possible dog. I wish somebody like brother Jay would come back and save the game like he did in 1990. You cats that think Buddens and 50 is nice obviously don't understand the real elements of hip-hop. All that k!ll-a-n*gga sh*t has got to cease. It has no place. It does not exist.

Taken from Spike Lee...WAAAAAAAAAAAKE UUUUUUUUUUP!

But yall probably too young to remeber any of that

Last edited by mybloodsbrown; 07-26-2005 at 12:07 AM..
 07-26-2005, 12:10 AM         #66
Pusha_2006 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
To add what someone said earlier, Nas came at 50 first at a concert in Central Park, NY, 50 responed on Piggy Bank

:cool: REAL TALK :cool:
 11 years ago '05        #67
True Geniu$ 
space
space
$1,819 | Props total: 0 0
he aint even ethered him yet...
 07-26-2005, 12:27 AM         #68
PositionOfPower 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mybloodsbrown said:
Man you can not possibly believe what you are saying! Everything G-Unit puts out is the same. You can not be a true Hip-Hop fan. It is just not possible dog. I wish somebody like brother Jay would come back and save the game like he did in 1990. You cats that think Buddens and 50 is nice obviously don't understand the real elements of hip-hop. All that k!ll-a-n*gga sh*t has got to cease. It has no place. It does not exist.

Taken from Spike Lee...WAAAAAAAAAAAKE UUUUUUUUUUP!

But yall probably too young to remeber any of that
WTF are you talkin about? Did you not comprehend my post? I said that G-Unit has somethin NEW out, as in a NEW TRACK, out anytime of the year. SMH @ you no comprehending....

Oh yeah that k!ll-a-n*gga sh*t...I bet most people, includin you, was one of them n*ggas sayin "oh sh*t, 50 bringin back the gangsta rap!"
 07-26-2005, 12:36 AM         #69
POMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is good news with that 2 million doller beat im looking for this album to blow
 07-26-2005, 01:08 AM         #70
d3vlabs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i guess everyone is black on boxden now. it's automatic it seems

well from my perspective, it's too early to tell, but if this does keep going, Nas definitely has an upper hand in this by just quality of his lyrics. I'm just wondering who else can get pulled into this so we can hear something interesting.
 11 years ago '04        #71
mybloodsbrown 
space
space
space
 PositionOfPower said:
WTF are you talkin about? Did you not comprehend my post? I said that G-Unit has somethin NEW out, as in a NEW TRACK, out anytime of the year. SMH @ you no comprehending....
Stop It...Please...!

Last edited by mybloodsbrown; 07-26-2005 at 01:28 AM..
 07-26-2005, 02:04 AM         #72
pck 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nas will k!ll em!
 07-26-2005, 02:16 AM         #73
cylla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 is too power for Nas to shut him down. I don't know if you've noticed but 50 been shut down in the streets but he still makin' moves.

On another note did y'all hear about the beat Nas paid 2 000 000 for? I heard him and Puff were f!ghting for the beat from the Neptunes for his new album.
 11 years ago '04        #74
hbjones 
space
space
space
$66 | Props total: 0 0
50 is a walkin hook with Dr.Dre on his side. It's gonna take a whole lot for him to fall off.

Nas on the other hand fell off after Stillmatic. He's just not as hungry. His lyrics on It Was Written and the Firm were some of the best I've ever heard. You can't compare those lyrics to the stuff he puts on records now. Jay's diss made him hungry enough to make Stillmatic which was a great album, but after that, he just started throwin albums out his a.ss.
 11 years ago '05        #75
Zachalicious 
space
space
space
$607 | Props total: 1 1
 RaioIsLike said:
fu*k they need to come out with a version without the dj fu*ked up the track

you scared of pu**y
you came outta a c-section

50 go home
Don't know who still needs it, but I'm replying to that quote :D

Your wish is my command :::: BOINGGGGGGGG ::::

11 years ago '04        #76
Demac 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,365 | Props total: 3 3
heard it was wack, will check out
 07-26-2005, 09:34 AM         #77
loonay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nas, I have no words for that guy. He is so inconsistent. Its ridiculous
 07-26-2005, 09:50 AM         #78
Cappeallar 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nah, Nas is very consistent. Just because he doesn't make "radio" songs, that doesn't mean he is inconsistent.
 07-26-2005, 10:07 AM         #79
m.S. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I enjoyed the reply to Lakey the Kid more in verse 1 then anything about 50.

"why dont u be a real man, say you need a little help/ and i might help your a.ss off the shelf"

Last edited by m.S.; 07-26-2005 at 10:08 AM..
 07-26-2005, 10:08 AM         #80
techboi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nas >50 lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
121 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Top 10 Amazing Video Games That Never Got A Sequel
65 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Well Damn DRAKE - PLEASE FORGIVE ME Video out now non apple link come i..
125 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 25 - The Photo This Nation Needs Right Now
62 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The stars that aged well, are? And the stars that didn't age well, are?
110 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
243 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey has some choice words for Stevie Smith Sr.
154 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside The Daily Show - Tomi Lahren's Anger Lights Facebook on Fire ~ Evil ..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy