Jul 25 - Nas fires back

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ghost Face
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 26 - Presidential Debate: Trump vs Clinton [LIVE Stream + Discussi..
1919 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside TMZ: Video of beanie getting knocked out and meek crew take credit
224 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
MLB Saddest homerun you may ever see. Dee Gordon hits 1st homerun (RIP Jose F..
107 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-25-2005, 05:58 PM         #41
GEO1378 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 siggiddy said:
wow.....
My Top 10 (Lyrically) (Alive)

10. Nas
9. Royce Da 5'9
8. Redman
7. Joe Budden
6. Grafh
5. Jadakiss
4. Common
3. Phonte of Little Brother
2. Jay-Z
1. Black Thought of The Roots

i know its just an opinion and i respect that but i have to question you putting joe budden on your top 10 list and not having eminem? i can agree with all your selections except joe budden but to not include eminem at all. i know his last album was the weakest but lyrically he has got to be on any top 10 current list. even nas is way better than budden. talib kweli is better as well. i can go on an on with people, joe budden wont have a career much long. thats the truth
 07-25-2005, 06:08 PM         #42
DJ-Coylejam 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nas needs a hot diss and that 2 million dollar beat.. NASDAQ will be fyre
 07-25-2005, 06:10 PM         #43
NickNic3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont usually like nas all that much but this track was tight
 07-25-2005, 06:12 PM         #44
Wicked Kracka 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i give Nas his credit. im not gonna jump on his balls like all yall. im gonna stay loyal to my G Unit Army.
 11 years ago '04        #45
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
space
$9,232 | Props total: 650 650
MAN 50 needs to apologize to this nukka
 11 years ago '04        #46
fkucdaw0rld 
space
space
space
$666 | Props total: 6 6
nas is only givin him his warning shots....he's a smart dude...listen to what 50 sez 2 the n*gga on PiggyBank:

This is chess not checkers, these are warning shots
After your next move I'll give you what I got

so nas knows that 50 was waitin for nas to reply b4 he got serious, so nas was like ite this n*gga came wit some weak sh*t lemme let him come at me wit the hard sh*t....then end his career....

nas' warning shots were 100x harder than 50's, and if/wen 50 does reply nas is gona rip his a.ss apart....after joe(budden), smurf, game, jada, an fat joe ripped this n*gga, nas is finally gona put an end to his career...too bad these rich white boys have too much fun thinkin they gangsta cuz they lissen 2 50 so 50's gonna always make money...but nas is bout 2 take his heart....

Last edited by fkucdaw0rld; 07-25-2005 at 06:34 PM..
 07-25-2005, 06:43 PM         #47
Arkanjal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol at "nas is going to put an end to his career"....

just like he ended jay-z's career, right?

Nas may beat him in a battle....but end his career? thats laughable.

50 has sold more than Nas, Jada, and Fat Joe combined.

I aint really a big fan of any of them, so I dont give a fu*k what will happen.
 11 years ago '04        #48
DJ Maximum|M 40 heat pts40
space
space
$40,531 | Props total: 2103 2103
LOOK

NAS>> 50 Cent
NAS>> G-Unit
Jay-Z>>>________

Nut Nas Came Hard On This Lyrics Was On Point

Cant Wait For The Next Album
 11 years ago '04        #49
DJ Maximum|M 40 heat pts40
space
space
$40,531 | Props total: 2103 2103
 GEO1378 said:
i know its just an opinion and i respect that but i have to question you putting joe budden on your top 10 list and not having eminem? i can agree with all your selections except joe budden but to not include eminem at all. i know his last album was the weakest but lyrically he has got to be on any top 10 current list. even nas is way better than budden. talib kweli is better as well. i can go on an on with people, joe budden wont have a career much long. thats the truth

DUDE EMINEM SUCKS

PPL DONT GET THAT THREW THEY HEAD

JOE BUDDENS IS SICK U GOTTA UNDERSTAND THE LYRICS

fu*k A IMA k!ll MY MOM sh*t THAT sh*t IS WHACK

Joe Buddens 10 Min & Whateva It Takes >>>> ________ <- Ne Thing By Eminem
 07-25-2005, 07:10 PM         #50
GBus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HumanCrakk said:
im sorry to all you nas fans but he really fell off
how many more floppy albums is it gonna take before you guys finally realize that nas aint sh*t since he beefed with jay z

i used to be a nas fan but its impossible to just keep lisening to his old sh*t and ignore the new sh*tty sh*t
i see, so nas aint sh*t since he beefed with jay z (which most ppl think nas won, but it was close no matter who won), which would mean you were a big nas fan when he was putting out I am and Nastradamus?
whats been put out since the beef? stillmatic, lost tapes, gods son, streets disciple .....but i guess you prefer the mainstream tracks nas was putting out right before the beef right?
 11 years ago '04        #51
phase_7 
space
space
space
$1,178 | Props total: 201 201
"Jada defeated him/ Joe too street for him/ now its time for Nas to Ether him"
wow

Last edited by phase_7; 07-25-2005 at 07:12 PM..
 07-25-2005, 07:13 PM         #52
jae phill 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GEO1378 said:

just because you like eminem that doesnt mean everybodys gotta have the same taste ...i dont like eminem at all i think his whole image is weak
and his rhymes where ok-his albums weight is based on k!lling his moms and the wh0ore he called wife-when he tried something diffrent encore was born -that album was wack lyrically and all. No subtsance

i can name 20 rappers that are 1000x better then eminem and this WB dont eve nmake my top 15 list -dead or alive joe buddens top this cat by light years

Last edited by jae phill; 07-25-2005 at 07:16 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #53
Djkommish6 
space
space
$2,934 | Props total: 31 31
I ain't on no G unit BALLS!!! n*gga NASIR for me since It was WRITTEN!!!!! number one besides 2pac in my opinion!! Always Has been always will be, FUK 50...krush him esco!!!!!
 11 years ago '04        #54
Rufus The Stunt 
space
space
space
$4,355 | Props total: 0 0
Nas was just teasing him on this one, the same way 50 did with Piggy Bank

50 knows he can't win this one so I'm wondering if he's gonna try some Jay-Z/Nas stuff where even in defeat he comes out with some respect...50 has to have some type of plan cause no one can be that reckless especially when the whole world is watching them
 07-25-2005, 09:11 PM         #55
a smelly bear 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DEMDUDES said:
Nas gonna end up puttin a permanent stop on his career, as much as 50 lyrics sucks,
people dont consider Nas anywhere near the TOP anymore, and for him to end 50 career you better gear up his lyrics and stop makin lovin to that kelis hoe who done slept wit jigga..in love wit a hoe, thats why he feel off..skank lover nas...yuck..
LETS go 50..lets end Game and Nas career..i smell a takeover track...50 ft JayZ..that would end the Game and Nas right thurr...
man fu*k 50 ima tell it like dat, fu*k 50, he say he wrote the documentary, he shoulda wrote his sh*t, cuz the massacre was wack! game and nas should get on a track and merk 50 and gay-z a.ss again, fu*k gay-z that n*gga has lips bigger than the solar system!
 07-25-2005, 09:12 PM         #56
BlazeDip5et 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nas is that real n*gga , 40 Kal blow n*gga , its on n*gga , n*ggaz dont want beef they vegitatian !
 07-25-2005, 09:12 PM         #57
BlazeDip5et 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
vegatrain or how ever u spell it [ piff mode ]
 07-25-2005, 09:15 PM         #58
Rap Guru II 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Whats that I hear?
50 calling Farakkan asking to make peace with Nas?
Homeboy gonna get eaten alive if Nas goes all out, this was a teaser and I bet 50 be sh*tting his draws just thinking about what Nas gon do. Nas will murder 50...........
 07-25-2005, 09:29 PM         #59
HumanCrakk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GBus said:
i see, so nas aint sh*t since he beefed with jay z (which most ppl think nas won, but it was close no matter who won), which would mean you were a big nas fan when he was putting out I am and Nastradamus?
whats been put out since the beef? stillmatic, lost tapes, gods son, streets disciple .....but i guess you prefer the mainstream tracks nas was putting out right before the beef right?
your wrong man i was bumpin nas when illamtic was out it was written is my favorite cd of all time nastradamus and i am were pretty good and stillmatic was my second favorite nas cd but gods son and street deciple were garbage all im saying is jay z either fu*ked with nas' head and made nas try and do some other sh*t with his rap that just flopped or nas just cant keep up with the changing times like jay z or all the other long term succesfull rappers
 11 years ago '05        #60
alkoholyck 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,085 | Props total: 28 28
50s carrer cannot be ended by nas. I hate 50 and all but there is too many people out there that don't really give 2 sh*ts whether or not 50 cent can even rhyme. half the people that bought his album probably won't even hear about a battle between nas and 50. Half the people that bought 50s album probably didn't realise that piggybank was dissing people and all they know is the fukkin hook. sh*t don't matter coz most of 50s fans probably arent into hip hop enough to know who people like talib kweli are. most of 50s fans are the same people buying chingy and nellys albums.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Well Damn DRAKE - PLEASE FORGIVE ME Video out now non apple link come i..
126 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
121 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Top 10 Amazing Video Games That Never Got A Sequel
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 25 - The Photo This Nation Needs Right Now
66 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The stars that aged well, are? And the stars that didn't age well, are?
111 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside The Daily Show - Tomi Lahren's Anger Lights Facebook on Fire ~ Evil ..
76 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Waka Flocka Flame Responds To Gucci Mane's Hot 97 Interview
156 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
246 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy