50 Cents Diss By Nas

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside wack100 calls out Maino
412 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside M. Night Shyamalan's Split Just Screened, Here's What People Are Saying
51 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If She Was Your Bestfriend Mom Would You Smash?
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 27 - The brain becomes 'unified' when hallucinating on LSD
132 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #81
kukkudo 
space
space
space
$1,141 | Props total: 10 10
50 will win the war like jay-z did but not the battle plain and simple
i doubt that 50 will respond hes to caught up with makin money these dayz
 07-25-2005, 09:52 PM         #82
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 still haven't responded to Game and just forgot about D-Block. He won't say nothing.
 11 years ago '05        #83
StonedJeff 3 heat pts
space
space
$902 | Props total: 0 0
i thought it was weak .....from nas ... yea weakk this was some piggyback sh*t..
 11 years ago '05        #84
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
$5,915 | Props total: 331 331
yall are crazy this sh*t was weak as fu*k if this is supposed to be Nas' diss to 50

He aint even say sh*t about him in the song

I'm still waitin on Nas to drop the real thing
 11 years ago '04        #85
thegod 
space
space
space
$1,329 | Props total: 19 19
Some of yall n*ggas is stupid. Yall act like this was a "Ether" to 50. It was just a track with him taking some jabs at 50 letting him know he aint laying down, which is why he said "..I gues its for me to Ether him". This track was sick, his flow was sick, the beat was sick, and the lyrics was sick. Unlike like piggybank, this wasnt a straight diss record that is suppose to sh*t on n*ggas hard the way 50 claimed piggybank was gonna do to Joe and Jada.

I really dont wanna get into the Nas and Jay beef, but Nas gave it to Hov and Hov aint want no more beef which is why the war seemed to just die once Nas dropped Ether on Jay. Super Ugly was super whack and nobody cared about it.

50 probally wont respond b/c he dont wanna go out like Ja. He cant even handle Jada, so he definitely dont want a Ether dropped on em, he'll let his goonies do the sh*t talking for him.

50's time is coming. This n*gga is getting in over his head with alot of sh*t. He think hes Gods gift to rap. His time is coming though. Its a matter of time before we see him on VH-1 Where is he now.
 11 years ago '04        #86
HEATrocz 
space
space
$1,080 | Props total: 0 0
i think nas was on point but it seemed like he was holding back but i do believe that he was on point
 07-25-2005, 10:54 PM         #87
MortalDanger 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kidwave said:
mortal watever u must be outta ya stupid mind know hiphop muthafu*ka i am hiphop u must be on sum serious ish im 33 been in this since it started u cant tell me nuthin bout hiphop as a matter of fact nuthin bout rap cause u dont wanna get me started bout hiphop u dont even know what it is bi*ch................my statement is the same
yall internet thugs k!ll me ... if i seen u in person ya coments would b diff butt u hide behind that keyboard.......grown man dont play wit me boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol at this guy or kid i should say....33 years old and his name is kid wave....lol...he either touches lil kids or is one ... so u must relate to nas ALOT ... im not gonna get in between yall.... and everyone thats proppin me please post speakin ur mind and dont hide behind me i appreicate ur support but come on the faster u start postin the truth the fast i win this war lol
 07-25-2005, 10:55 PM         #88
MortalDanger 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thegod said:
Some of yall n*ggas is stupid. Yall act like this was a "Ether" to 50. It was just a track with him taking some jabs at 50 letting him know he aint laying down, which is why he said "..I gues its for me to Ether him". This track was sick, his flow was sick, the beat was sick, and the lyrics was sick. Unlike like piggybank, this wasnt a straight diss record that is suppose to sh*t on n*ggas hard the way 50 claimed piggybank was gonna do to Joe and Jada.

I really dont wanna get into the Nas and Jay beef, but Nas gave it to Hov and Hov aint want no more beef which is why the war seemed to just die once Nas dropped Ether on Jay. Super Ugly was super whack and nobody cared about it.

50 probally wont respond b/c he dont wanna go out like Ja. He cant even handle Jada, so he definitely dont want a Ether dropped on em, he'll let his goonies do the sh*t talking for him.

50's time is coming. This n*gga is getting in over his head with alot of sh*t. He think hes Gods gift to rap. His time is coming though. Its a matter of time before we see him on VH-1 Where is he now.

jadakiss = wayyyyyyyyy better than nas especially in battleing...ether is crap stop d!ckriding it its not god....checkmate, problem child, damn man jada owns nas 50 will reply to nas and make him look stupid but he wont touch dblock
 07-25-2005, 11:05 PM         #89
MortalDanger 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"50's time is coming. This n*gga is getting in over his head with alot of sh*t. He think hes Gods gift to rap."

whoever said that needs to look at what hes saying.... if im not mistakin a recall a time when nas was on hot 97 talking about how great he was and shoutin out other rappers (that are better than him) to step up that they dont match him... camron was one of the names mentioned and i mean yall pretend like the diss never existed but camron destroyed nas over hate me now....

"2 shots in this hip hop head, this way the whole world know that hiphops dead"
(Camron)

hes being sarcastic showing that nas thinks hes the god of rap so hes like fine if i shot u hiphop would be dead lol ....that line alone owns anything nas has ever said. and did nas ever say anything about camron ever again NOPE...because if he took it further hed be completely destroyed and more people would know about it...

now people gonna shoot at me saying ur just a dipset d!ckrider nope im just laying out the facts tryin to wake every muther fu*ker up on this website so people start givin credit where it is due and not focusing on this one clown who sucks so bad at rap its unbelievable....streets disciple sounded like an old man talking over beats made by a guy banging on a trash can ..... benzinos album owns streets disciple and thats a scary fact...start listening to rap and remove nas d!ck from ur mouth and u might find some new rappers u like
 11 years ago '04        #90
Veno da Don 19 heat pts19
space
space
$18,977 | Props total: 1576 1576
^^ STOP!! You have not made one valid point on what is so bad about NaS.

You know damn well that boy got skills, far superior to anyone you can name.

SO JUST STOP!!!!
 11 years ago '05        #91
9ine 
space
space
$260 | Props total: 3 3
lol @ the ppl sayin the placenta line...its not placenta its cesarian. cesarian as in cesarian-section or c-section. meaning when u give birth but havin the stomach cut open instead of through the pu**y. so the line actually is this.."scared of pu**y, u climbed outta cesarian."
 07-25-2005, 11:27 PM         #92
Tek-Delorean 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kidwave said:
mortal f*g**t u know nuthin u a weak minded sucka and further more top albums guru that explains it right there that album was straighrt trash
he went wrong without premo....then young jeezy cmon man type of sh*t u into ??
you wylin bi*ch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
^^ Cosign
 07-25-2005, 11:32 PM         #93
daboidru 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
not an ether more of a: gotcha self a gun
 07-26-2005, 02:47 AM         #94
S-A-K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn i like nas but, he got some mutha fu*kas on his d!ck

some of these guys are in love with the dude

:banghead: :finger:
 07-26-2005, 04:43 AM         #95
Strider 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh yeh man 50 cents career is now officialy over that Nas dissed him

oh woowhoowoh oow

fu*kin f*g**ts

u have to realise that if every rapper in the game disses 50 cent, people like me (real fans) WILL STILL BUY HIS ALBUM
u think we give a fu*k

Last edited by Strider; 07-26-2005 at 04:46 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #96
ojsimpson 
space
space
$184 | Props total: 0 0
If ya'll listen, I think Nas is dissin Lake the KId on this and not Mobb. Have ya'll heard the track were Lake was dissing Nas saying he ain't get nobody out the hood and sh*t. Do your research
 07-26-2005, 06:22 AM         #97
Nameless 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just wondering whos career Nas has "destroyed", i mean i love his sh*t, but c'mon, i want an example of who's career Nas...infact any other rapper have destroyed and sh*t...be real Ja even though he a cornball when he blew up that fu*ker BLEW up dude was everywhere sellen 4x plat and sh*t, now has any other rapper done what 50 did to Ja?
 11 years ago '05        #98
lil 1 
space
space
space
$464 | Props total: 0 0
it's trash really and truely. the tightest part of that song was wen he say fifty scared of pu**y dat line did tight. otherwise the song was sh*tty i was expecting so much more. this ain't no diss. and he ain't say nothing dat cud come back to fifty's piggy bank. so i'm gonna await his diss track.
 07-26-2005, 07:10 AM         #99
No Joke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RodDiesel456 said:
"you scared of pu**y you climbed out your momma placenta" lol
the word is Cesarean...

nas tears it down...the beat is alittle odd.. but 'son still runs through it.

"not cows with fourlegs, but Cals with more led. that add up more dead."

"you need nine more months, your crews nine more chumps."

:applause: :wow:
 07-26-2005, 07:11 AM         #100
No Joke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the north needs to let beef alone, and sell some records.. hollafront.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside That's the most beautiful ass I've ever seen
39 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside How much money do barbers make?
142 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside The Game - Pest Control (Official Music Video)
464 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside To smash your girl's best friend or nah. WWYD?
199 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 26 - POLL OF POLLS: The people say Trump won it easily
188 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside When your co-worker dumb as fu-k
47 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
55 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Cockroach Giving Birth While Being Devoured By Fire Ants!
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy