Video inside Shawty Lo in a casket @ Blue Flame
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
MMA Conor McGregor has another big announcement
34 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside ShawtyLo's Daughter Is Pissed That people posted ShawtyLo Wake Pics On..
69 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-25-2005, 04:58 PM         #61
Polityk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Word.. Nas is known for throwing out little tidbits here or there. He did it against J, Cor, even his own brother! and Told the story about 2pac on The Message.

This was something to get the blood stirring.. This wasnt even a diss, it just mentioned some bland sh*t - Whereas Joe and Jada's were direct responses.

Nas has stated that there probably wont be a "diss track" ... Not because he doesnt want to beef again, but simply because he a.ssociates 50 as being young and ignorant.

"Curtis doesnt understand what Me and jay had. Every new artist wants a piece of the crown - Thats why he came at Jada and Joe, because we are the respected cats in the game."
 11 years ago '04        #62
YoungForcers 
space
space
$2,001 | Props total: 36 36
50 will respond so what i am gonna do is wait for ether 2 nas is about to k!ll this clown
 11 years ago '04        #63
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 1 1
Damn...been waiting for the kid to come back for a minute...I've been bearin' the Avy for a minute hoping he'd give me a good reason to keep it...

Damn 50 better watch out...this is just a warning...he didn't really say anything about 50...you know he's holding it all back for Ether 2...this is just bait...if 50 bites...could get ugly...

"Man that is righteous, faithful and keeps law
Will surely lives declares the sovereign Lord
And you are none of the above
So you a sucker for death if I'm a sucker for love."
^^^Ahaha...just pointed out 50's ignorance right there...

"And y'all wanna know why I ain't gotta answer n*ggas?
'Cause I truely understand these n*ggas
Scared of me so they talk about family members
Like I can't point out ya grandma n*ggas"
^^^50 just got schooled...

Nas ain't try to diss him at all...all he did was respond to 50's ignorant remarks and speak some truth about him...and that in itself was defaming...damn...!

I hope 50 bites...anticipating Ether 2...
 11 years ago '04        #64
ThirtyFiftyRep 
space
space
space
$162 | Props total: 0 0
5! FIIIIYAHHH

its a wrap for 50 lyrically
 11 years ago '04        #65
Jamaro85 
space
space
 MortalDanger said:
holy fu*kin sh*t i thought ive seen it all...

i cannot believe you guys call this diss good....nases d!ck is wedged so far up all your a.sses that you dont even listen to what hes saying or anything u just a.ssume its the sickest....

"you must be a sucker for death if im a sucker for love" HOLY sh*t this is like watching napoleon dynamite f!ght his brother.... wake the fu*k up boxden nas is GARBAGE hes lost to camron, jay-z and now 50-cent.... 50-cents lil piggy bank is way better than this crap (and im with dblock i hate 50)

none of you know what rap is by the looks of it...u keep saying oh u just dont get him or your not into real hiphop... if real hiphop is nas then lets all welcome mariah carey, ja rule, chingy, benzino to the real hiphop club

i cannot even win this against all of you you guys are tied to a string with his d!ck up ur a.ss....if 50-cent came out and destroyed nas you guys would start postin aww 50 needs to leave him alone nas is being mature....if someone were to shoot and k!ll nas you guys would be posting RIP 2pac #2 ..... if he went to jail yall would be like thats a serious person (and itd prolly be for child molestation) .... if nas did a joint cd with chingy or nelly or benzino you guys would d!ckride it like no other....

im done....suck my d!ck if u like this diss....ill show you the door

PS watch my prop rating now to -100 by the end of the night cause i just hurt everyones feelings lol
^^^You are a real simple minded cat...you obviously don't understand what Nas is speaking about if you didn't think he at least came correctly...

This is not a diss...it's just a response...it's obvious that he's not throwing the full diss at him yet (if its even necessary)...and he still got 50...

I stopped reading your remarks after your first paragraph, because you just sound real simple minded and mad...you obviously don't listen to music if you think that 1) this is a full blown diss track, 2) it's completely whack and 3) he didn't get at 50 in the least...1.
 11 years ago '04        #66
Jamaro85 
space
space
 Nyc_Fiend said:
Nas is Str8 Bush f*g a.ss cat whos he hurtin Kelis will kick his a.ss lol !!!!!!
^^^Lol...some of y'all cats crack me up with these out of the air comments...
 07-25-2005, 06:05 PM         #67
kingh32 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^Lol...some of y'all cats crack me up with these out of the air comments...
Shame that people like that just don't understand, it clearly aint a diss, he can't seriously think this is it.
And to rate piggy Bank above anything by anyone is just plain stupidity.
 07-25-2005, 07:27 PM         #68
MortalDanger 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ok im back to reload on the fu*kin d!ckriders..... lets start this sh*t off by exposing the people that hated on my post since (my post is on page 2 if u wanna eye it and give me hate or if u knew what real rap was ud prop me either way dont matter to me)

jamar085 said - that i dont know hiphop if i didnt think he came correctly... and that this wasnt diss just a warning shot......

Myreply- YOU dont know hiphop if you think he did come correctly whatever the hell correctly would mean when used like this... lol ....it sucked a.ss if you like this and consider it good i will once again show you the door you may find garth brooks or chingy ...

secondly u say oh but this isnt a diss its just a warning shot LOL way to make an excuse the fact of the matter is piggy bank was a warning shot and it dominated this crap... the funniest thing is that 50 only gave like 3-4 lines nas had a whole song of a warning shot and it was a.ss now get the fu*k outta here and have fun suckin his d!ck tonite.

kidwave said - that i was a f*g**t... and doesnt even defend nas just disses my top 10

My Reply: the guru album makes streets disciple look like my a.ss after i take a sh*t... actually listen to an album before you take shots at it.... feed the hungry, real life, power money, king pin, and pretty much the whole god damn album is sick.... no album touches it this year...and yes young jeezy is in my #2 slot and he rightfully deserves it i know its southern music that i usually dont care for but his lyrics and production put him there... so get the fu*k outta here... you dont know real rap if you dont like gurus album and thats a fact not an opinion ;)

bigtrevdogg - disses guru being in my top 10

My Reply- this thread is about how sucky nas's diss is and you come at me for guru being in my top ten... lol ...again guru owns 2005 so far (sheek louch may change that or styles or a couple other people) otherwise just read the above response cause he said same crap u did.

embark - disses the fact that piggy banks better and talks about 50vja

My Reply- i dont care about 50 vs jarule or anything...the fact of the matter is 50-Cents lil remark in piggy bank destroyed nas.... nas didnt even dent him with a fu*kin song.... u talk about how piggy bank has catchy hook and so forth well ur describin the same sucky song that made nas song look horrible... lol ...nas sucked fu*kin d!ck like always with this one now get the fu*k up outta here.

Now thats it for haters that posted about me so far...page two is my post lookin forward to more of you d!ckriders trying to find ways that nas is better but cant and come up with gay a.ss posts... this song sucked and real people know that and dont continue to d!ckride this lil bi*ch.... im done ive said everything i need to say in my first but i will continue replying shuttin people who disagree down... and so far so good but dont anyone come in here and preach about how its all opinions i dont give a fu*k theres a fine line between opinion and fact and u cant say a broken baseball bat will work better than a new one
 11 years ago '04        #69
BigBang 
space
space
$1,479 | Props total: 22 22
i didnt like that sh*t
 07-25-2005, 07:41 PM         #70
Troublesome2005 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its iight
 07-25-2005, 07:43 PM         #71
Funkee Blaksmif 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smh at n*ggas saying Piggy Banks is better than this.

your an amateur to this game if you think that.
 11 years ago '04        #72
kb2602 
space
space
space
$1,105 | Props total: 3 3
hot hot track, you gotta hear it without all the dj interuptions and sh*t to fully appreciate it!! its just a warning shot to 50 to tell him keep his mouth closed or ether 2 is coming!!! 50 with that sing a long pop sh*t dont want it with nas!!
 11 years ago '05        #73
drosmoka 
space
space
$1,729 | Props total: 1 1
it was aight but it wasnt ether
 11 years ago '04        #74
Jamaro85 
space
space
 MortalDanger said:
ok im back to reload on the fu*kin d!ckriders..... lets start this sh*t off by exposing the people that hated on my post since (my post is on page 2 if u wanna eye it and give me hate or if u knew what real rap was ud prop me either way dont matter to me)

jamar085 said - that i dont know hiphop if i didnt think he came correctly... and that this wasnt diss just a warning shot......

Myreply- YOU dont know hiphop if you think he did come correctly whatever the hell correctly would mean when used like this... lol ....it sucked a.ss if you like this and consider it good i will once again show you the door you may find garth brooks or chingy ...

secondly u say oh but this isnt a diss its just a warning shot LOL way to make an excuse the fact of the matter is piggy bank was a warning shot and it dominated this crap... the funniest thing is that 50 only gave like 3-4 lines nas had a whole song of a warning shot and it was a.ss now get the fu*k outta here and have fun suckin his d!ck tonite.
^^^Damn you just made yourself look even dumber...you are writing essays that people don't even read because your dumbass comments give us enough after three paragraphs...

I can't argue with you homie...you are obviously somebody who skims through music...because he didn't come out with anything that blows you out of the water...or because he's not flowing with the best multi-syllable rhymes its not good...

If you listen to the message he's delivering it's pretty ill...and he got at 50 pretty good...

All he did was speak the truth about how 50 used to look up to him and suddenly hates him...

"Why don't you be a real man, say you need a little help
And I might help ya a.ss off the shelf
But no...you're being disrespectful
Thinkin' son's so cool that he won't check you"
^^^Nas speaks on how 50 was mad at him for not getting him signed or helping him blow...in particular that J Lo remix where he replaced 50...he would've helped 50 if 50 wasn't so arrogant...

Nas is just speaking the facts about the past relationship between them...and he gets him with some real valid points...

Lol @ Piggy Bank k!lling this...
 11 years ago '04        #75
Jamaro85 
space
space
 MortalDanger said:
"you must be a sucker for death if im a sucker for love" HOLY sh*t this is like watching napoleon dynamite f!ght his brother.... wake the fu*k up boxden nas is GARBAGE hes lost to camron, jay-z and now 50-cent.... 50-cents lil piggy bank is way better than this crap (and im with dblock i hate 50)
Let me explain to you again why you are speakin' nonsense...

You can't even fully listen to bars and link them together homie...you think that line was garbage? Put it in context with the bars that introed into it...

"They say Jada defeated him, Joe too street for him
What's next? I guess it's for Nas to ether him
Y'all [are] awaitin' a MC burial, this is ethereal,
FM stereo to XM radio
What does it mean ethereal? Hmm...
Either heavenly or spiritual,
Extreme, delicately light in a way that seems too perfect for this world
Man that is righteous, faithful, and keeps law
Will surely live declares the sovereign Lord
And you are none of the above...
So you a sucker for death if I'm a sucker for love"
^^^Nas' rhymes are too complex for simple minded cats man...he even defines ethereal after using it because he knows people won't get it, lol...

Nas sonned 50 with straight knowledge...he took 50's "sucker for love" bar and just thrashed 50 in the face with it...but if you can't understand what I'm saying, you'll never get it...1.
 11 years ago '04        #76
Drich1998 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$954 | Props total: 42 42
these posts are funny.. nas... anybody for that matter.. could lyrically destroy fifty... it was a good track... people just have reallllly way to high expectations for nas because of all the hot sh*t hes put out in the past...
 11 years ago '04        #77
Veno da Don 19 heat pts19
space
space
$18,984 | Props total: 1578 1578
 MortalDanger said:
holy fu*kin sh*t i thought ive seen it all...

i cannot believe you guys call this diss good....nases d!ck is wedged so far up all your a.sses that you dont even listen to what hes saying or anything u just a.ssume its the sickest....

none of you know what rap is by the looks of it...u keep saying oh u just dont get him or your not into real hiphop... if real hiphop is nas then lets all welcome mariah carey, ja rule, chingy, benzino to the real hiphop club

i cannot even win this against all of you you guys are tied to a string with his d!ck up ur a.ss....if 50-cent came out and destroyed nas you guys would start postin aww 50 needs to leave him alone nas is being mature....if someone were to shoot and k!ll nas you guys would be posting RIP 2pac #2 ..... if he went to jail yall would be like thats a serious person (and itd prolly be for child molestation) .... if nas did a joint cd with chingy or nelly or benzino you guys would d!ckride it like no other....

im done....suck my d!ck if u like this diss....ill show you the door

PS watch my prop rating now to -100 by the end of the night cause i just hurt everyones feelings lol

Mortal you take it a little to far puting NaS in the same sentence as Nelly, Chingy, or Benzino.

Son did you know that NaS was the artist that dropped ILLMATIC!! Considered by 90% of the hip-hop community as the best hip-hop album of ALL-TIME, and they considered it that when it came out, it wasn't something that was overlooked for a few years then rerated (Reasonable Doubt Jay is still the sh*t though).

You have yet to say what is sooooooo horrible about NaS. It has to be personal.

Was your wife a groupie that NaS fu*ked out on tour or something??

Out of all the rappers you could call the wackest why would you pick NaS it just makes you sound kinda vendictive and stupid. Lowers your hip-hop IQ drastically.

It's one thing to say you just don't feel duke but to call him out right wack that's nonsense.

But hate all you want you won't make anyone believe that NaS is not great.

07-25-2005, 09:20 PM         #78
MortalDanger 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jamaro85 said:
^^^Damn you just made yourself look even dumber...you are writing essays that people don't even read because your dumbass comments give us enough after three paragraphs...

I can't argue with you homie...you are obviously somebody who skims through music...because he didn't come out with anything that blows you out of the water...or because he's not flowing with the best multi-syllable rhymes its not good...

If you listen to the message he's delivering it's pretty ill...and he got at 50 pretty good...

All he did was speak the truth about how 50 used to look up to him and suddenly hates him...

"Why don't you be a real man, say you need a little help
And I might help ya a.ss off the shelf
But no...you're being disrespectful
Thinkin' son's so cool that he won't check you"
^^^Nas speaks on how 50 was mad at him for not getting him signed or helping him blow...in particular that J Lo remix where he replaced 50...he would've helped 50 if 50 wasn't so arrogant...

Nas is just speaking the facts about the past relationship between them...and he gets him with some real valid points...

Lol @ Piggy Bank k!lling this...
someone who skims thru music.....and that why guru is top one on my list because i skimmed thru it lol
 11 years ago '04        #79
MGz 871 heat pts871
space
space
$7,484 | Props total: 4330 4330
 Drich1998 said:
people just have reallllly way to high expectations for nas because of all the hot sh*t hes put out in the past...

yes, that sh*t is kinda wack
 07-25-2005, 09:25 PM         #80
kidwave 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mortal watever u must be outta ya stupid mind know hiphop muthafu*ka i am hiphop u must be on sum serious ish im 33 been in this since it started u cant tell me nuthin bout hiphop as a matter of fact nuthin bout rap cause u dont wanna get me started bout hiphop u dont even know what it is bi*ch................my statement is the same
yall internet thugs k!ll me ... if i seen u in person ya coments would b diff butt u hide behind that keyboard.......grown man dont play wit me boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Major key galore
47 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX Detectives!!! Come Praise the Lord
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Having an ‘ugly friend’ makes you more attractive, study claims
24 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Info On Investing In 'Trees By Game'
80 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside The greatest drone EVER !?
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Kid Cudi - Surfin' ft. Pharrell Williams
75 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
MLB Most Talented Baseball player you've since since the turn of the century?
90 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside 50 Cent - Ooouuu (Remix) ft. Young M.A
178 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy