Video inside Beans Really Did Get Ko'd
347 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside GAME in baltimore telling chino and meeky mouse to hold this L
190 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Charlotte PD To Release (Some) Keith Scott Videos, Blame Stop On Weed Now
220 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Luke Cage Is the Unapologetically Bold Superhero Show Iíve Been Waiting for!#F..
27 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #101
REAL_NESS 
space
space
$12,510 | Props total: 0 0
nah it ain't jealousy, but some of these lyrical cats do deserve recognition...
 07-24-2005, 06:57 PM         #102
Flozz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i do believe lyrical cats need to get recognizion but 4 him to go against the south except if he ment like mike jones type of rappers...(hate them types)

anyways kay slay should stop bi*chin and get him self a girl he's like 57 yrs old...
 11 years ago '04        #103
EMBARK 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,177 | Props total: 23 23
KaySlay wasnt sh*tting on the south. Yall taking what he said out of context. Slay was like a lot of south sh*t that blows up is bullsh*t. Bullsh*t meaning nigaz aint saying anything of worth and there is a lack of creativity. He brought up "Wait TILL you see my d!ck" and was like that sh*t is stupid. sh*t lacks creativity. and i agree with Slay on this. Plus he was like the young guns out of the ny dont get enough credit especially since that they have pride in thier craft and got real skills. Thats all he was saying. He wasnt hating on all the south, he was just calling out a recent trend of bullsh*t. Webbie, Ying Yang Twins = TRASH
 07-24-2005, 07:40 PM         #104
RaioIsLike 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hope this turns into a east vs south battle so we can be 2-0

chea chea chea
 07-24-2005, 07:47 PM         #105
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RaioIsLike said:
i hope this turns into a east vs south battle so we can be 2-0

chea chea chea
Thats not likely to go down like that. Sorry but the only reason yall even 1-0 is cuz 2pac died. He had yall n*gga on hush mouth. That includes your fav artist, your boys that are the sh*t to yall now were looking real sh*tty when he was around. Yall were getting yall a.sses whooped.

Last edited by chuckster409; 07-24-2005 at 07:51 PM..
 07-24-2005, 07:49 PM         #106
bshepjr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chuckster409 said:
Sorry kid but the only reason yall even 1-0 is cuz 2pac died. He had yall n*gga on hush mouth. Yall were getting yall a.sses whooped.

basically
 11 years ago '04        #107
BrBHZ 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,730 | Props total: 816 816
 EMBARK said:
KaySlay wasnt sh*tting on the south. Yall taking what he said out of context. Slay was like a lot of south sh*t that blows up is bullsh*t. Bullsh*t meaning nigaz aint saying anything of worth and there is a lack of creativity.

Alot of whats out now is bullsh*t from every coast.

sounds like kayslay is crying to me. there are sh*tty artists everywhere, just so happens that right now a lot of sh*tty southern rappers are doin they thing. its a trend. next year well have sh*tty artists from oregon or south dakota or some sh*t.
 11 years ago '04        #108
pimppoet 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,791 | Props total: 41 41
n*ggas pride is hurtin. Ny cats seem 2 thing they the only true rappers n thats what hurts the game n causes tension n so the south is like fu*k yall then. Actual it seems like we didnt give a damn what yall think. We just did our thing. Even if u feel all the cats from the south suck u gotta respect their hustle.This the box so some cats r like game flip floppers on ne n every subject. Some box cats r biased. Some like me listen 2 a lil bit of everything n respect or hate based on the quality/appeal not where they from. Southern cats mostly been doin they thing underground with they own labels n studios etc. Just like ne other artist some of their mixtapes r better then their actual cd n sometimes or/& they go with the fad/commercial sh*t n all coasts have beat ryders. I feel the sh*t will never end cuz some from both sides wont give each other artists a chance outside of the north top 10 n souths bottom 10.
Oh n down here the main black statiion here always showin love the everybody incluing local acts. Common/john legend/kayne been of top 10 for min. other then that its blue n oldies, the rest rock pop sh*t like trl radio.
Imma just post my sh*t from another east vs south thread.

a old post sums up all south vs everyone else threads plus the ones here I agree with

Originally Posted by IceMaker
Most rappers today regardless about where they are rap about the same sh*t

Mainstream rap is takin ova pont blank.Alotta cats flip other peoples verse or str8 jack em.Some cat in another forum point out jeezy jackin jayz but jayz does the same. 50 n jay n camron n big had shared atleast 1 line.

Originally Posted by fruitcitytyp
Texas has plenty lyricists. Y'all just aint heard of them. The real lyricists out here in Texas release a CD like one every 3 years cuz they on the streets grindin. Look at the Screwed Up Click. A lot of them n*ggaz still push weight. Lil Flip and Mike Jones are just the rappers that got signed and made videos. Texas got an underground just like New York do. Just like I don't know any of y'alls underground rappers. Y'all don't know any of ours. New York gets mad luv from me because they the originators, but there's more to Texas than Mike Jones, Paul Wall, and Lil Flip

I agree cuz thats eveywhere u dont get the cats u want signed with major radio n tv play n sales. They might as not been as good but in marketung etc they have success were others have failed, even if u hate them.

Originally Posted by fruitcitytyp
... A lot of people dont' realize that putting all of the southern states in a category is really unfair. Texas, Louisiana, Georgia, Florida, and all of the rest of the southern states all have different styles. Listen to Give Me That by Lil Weebie. It's clear on that track. I mean the West is mainly California and the east is mostly New York, yet the south is mostly 6 or 7 states.

So True. I started out bumpin everybody from too short 2 dre 2 ugk,8ball etc etc. Some sh*t i got into late like texas. I would hear ugk talkin bout screw bout i didnt know nothing bout it but I learned. I Know we n fl had the bass sh*t, NO had bounce sh*t ike the old juvi n jubilee(sp) n sh*t. GA had bass sh*t 2 then cats like lil jon n pastor troy etc etc.Even parts of each state cant be genaralize cuz game is always changing.U forgot Roy jones. His camp aight.Plus here where i stay u gotta lotta local clicks with they own sh*t like warrington celebs(most locked far as i know cuz drug deals last year) n platinum house.

ReddBoss said:
im like this it aint the South fault they all over, NY has the biggest tv stations and all the real big major stations, and radio personalities like flex and all them, and if cats like saigon and papoose and them aint gettin played and all that, that falls on NY, thats who is supposed to be supportin they own artists, granted we jam some NY rappers down south, the success of them is gonna depend on NY and the support they get there
KInda Agree. Im not gonna say all but the south respect north for makin the game n what it done for hiphop/rap but south seems has 2 f!ght just for a lil bit of it.Truthfully its kinda like self hate or a trap. In general younger cats wont understand until they mature. Same way they play the teen bop rock pop sh*t.Mislabeling sh*t like rnb. They listen 2 the mainstream sh*t but gotta be inclined 2 listen 2 other sh*t n think outside the box.Also u gotta undersatnd each genre of music cames from various influences. The same way cats rap bout ny ghettos the south kinda does the same.Like ur lil jons. They just rap bout what they know parting fu*kin drug dealin all that sh*t. Not all but some.

Last edited by pimppoet; 07-24-2005 at 08:11 PM..
 07-24-2005, 08:29 PM         #109
zion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
Kay Slay is having a rap off on Aug. 12 with Papoose, Jae Millz, Shells, Cashmere,Cory Gunz,Murda Mook etc.

He's also talking about the south saying that everybody knows all the best rappers and record labels come from New York

lol he also aired out DJ Jazzy Joyce for badmouthing Papoose on her show...
what did jazzy joyce say bout papoose???
 11 years ago '05        #110
REAL_NESS 
space
space
$12,510 | Props total: 0 0
 zion said:
what did jazzy joyce say bout papoose???
he never mentioned what she EXACTLY said, he just said she needs to stop hatin on Papoose and other young NY cats on her show and anything she wants to say can be said of the air..
 11 years ago '04        #111
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
space
$10,375 | Props total: 12 12
*Kay Slay* Who give a fu*k where u from *Kay Slay*
 07-24-2005, 09:38 PM         #112
BlazeDip5et 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kay Slay is that niggga , he holds it down for the NYC and I am really reallly lookin foward to thse wack a.ss rappers from the south getted ripped by Mook , Sheelz , Graph, Jaee Mills and all those n*gga and cant forget bout Papposee , We gon show the south who holds shyt doOOo0o0o0oWwwWWWnnNnnNNNnnn
 07-24-2005, 09:54 PM         #113
NEVA_FRONT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kay Slay needs to just chill and let Southern artists get their shine. Nobody was hating on the east when they were on top, and Kay Slay can't bi*ch and blame certain artists from a region just because his artist and other artists aren't blowing up...
 11 years ago '04        #114
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,280 | Props total: 341 341
 bluedawgalex said:
Kay Slay Should Shut His Big a.ss Mouth

All He's Good For Is Talkin Stupid sh*t And Yellin On Mixtapes

Basically
 11 years ago '05        #115
Create101 
space
space
$919 | Props total: 0 0
Who Carss All Them Ecees Suck Major Balls
 11 years ago '04        #116
eMJay 
space
space
$812 | Props total: 0 0
^^ your spelling sucks major balls ... grafh will dismember any southern rapper trying to get their shine on.
 11 years ago '04        #117
Untouchable 
space
space
$428 | Props total: 0 0
 MegaTON said:
do any of yall seriously think a down south rapper could freestyle against an ny dude and beat em wit punchlines?

I'll take Chalie Boy of the Freestyle Kingz and put 1000 on it
 07-25-2005, 04:19 AM         #118
Tha_Boss 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*Who da boss n*gga, who da mouthafu*kin boss, who da boss n*gga*
 11 years ago '04        #119
Untouchable 
space
space
$428 | Props total: 0 0
 REAL_NESS said:
I respect a lot of southern music, its cool that they doing they thing but I feel that lyrical cats and battle cats like Saigon,Papoose, Jae Millz, Joe Budden etc should be pushed just as much as Jeezy, Mike Jones etc...

Because lets be real it doesnt seem like the "machine" is behind the young eascoast artists these days

Even Hov ran and signed a Houston artist...
Then whats that tell you?? im not hating on any Eastcoast rappers do your own thing..but JayZ can see the talent in the south..P Diddy can too with Boyz N Da Hood..

you saying well these EC hip hop heads..why arent they getting pushed?? well why not do it yourself? Mike Jones put his name in the streets for years and JUST now getting his respect for a mainstream album..Slim Thug getting platinum underground got himself signed with neptunes...now Chamillionaire is up next too ..

kayslay anyone else can hate on the south but you can see when the south came up Lil Jon was k!llin beats he had Nas wanting to get down with him..[Back Down] now you see alot of EC rappers with DownSouth rappers..
 11 years ago '05        #120
OldeEnglish22oz 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,131 | Props total: 1352 1352
tha south music does suck.

WESTCOAST CUZZ
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Y'all Remember Rachel From Boy Meets World???
132 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Obama: once out of office, Iím gonna stop being polite and start gett..
84 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside White Booty Meat (1 pic)
59 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
128 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Loaded Gun With Scottís Fingerprints Found on Charlotte Shooting Scen..
221 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside #NARCOS Tata Escobar played by Paulina Gaitan
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Disconnect for Free
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Stephen Hawking Just Issued a Chilling Warning to Scientists Searchin..
175 comments
23 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy