Jul 22 - Saigon Interview Pt 2 Gives Props To Jayz,Says Eminem Is A Blatant Racist & More

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Meek Mill 5:07AM
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside New footage of beanie getting knocked out !!!
109 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA Wade looking like he made a mistake
63 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside News Anchor Who Quit on Live TV to Sell Weed Faces 24 Years in Prison
106 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 07-26-2005, 01:11 PM         #161
owuraku 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
In this era of Hip-"Pop", an emcee like Saigon deserves to be applauded not only for his statements and the stuff he says in interviews but for his courage to even say the things that he say.It's very easy for some of y'all to interpret this as a fu*kin stunt and verbal theatrics to promote his album and heighten his hype.But come on, the n*gga did say some sh*t which, in all fairness, is true.

I love the n*gga Saigon.Personally after listening to his Yardfather mixtapes and Abandoned Nation, I had him in my top 5 emcees list.But I very much disagree with his a.ssertion that sort of seems to blame the white man squarely for the woes of the black man.For someone like Saigon who calls himself the Malcolm X of the mic, I am very much disappointed about his prejudiced comments about the white man.

Saigon is pretty much treading the path of Elijah Muhammed, the founder of the Nation of Islam and not Malcolm X if he continues to pursue white people in his speech like they are some devils responsible for inflicting hardships on the black community.Doesnt Saigon know that Malcolm X after visiting Saudi Arabia, on a Hajj ceremony disabused himself of the "white man is a devil" notion?Doesnt Saigon know that it was black people who a.ssasinated Malcolm X and MLK?Yeah so the black people were paid by the CIA, so what?It doesnt change the fact that BLACK MEN k!llED THEIR FELLOW BLACK MEN, regardless who masterminded the conspiracy.

I am from fu*kin Africa, and I been in the US long enough to know and live in this supposed tension between the black americans and native africans.You know what?I dont give a fu*k about Black Americans, they can hate on Africans all they want, but they aint gonna stop my bread, they aint gonna do sh*t to my livelihood.Black America has serious issues, they hate on Jews, on Africans, on the white man, on Asians, they hate on anything with legs that has two fu*kin balls.

I dont pity Black America, I pity my people back home who aint got no food stamps, no welfare, no fu*kin piece of bread, no fu*kin sandals to wear, no fu*kin clothes from fu*kin Goodwill.And I laugh when people in the US call themselves gangsta cos they have easy access to guns and sh*t and they can pop their fellow brother.I love this Saigon dude, but when he keeps yapping about how he popped two BLACK PEOPLE at a club, and turns around and blame the white man, I'm like WTF????

What one dude said about the white man's racism/prejudice is understandable in a way cos the white man's got madd clout, but for someone with the same skin tone as mine to act like he better than me cos he got American citizenship is seriously fu*ked up.

Africans are dying because of fu*kin guns, landmines, matchetes and you got emcees in the US rappin about glocks, fofos, chromes, like they are some prized possessions.Hip Hop was supposed to be rap based on the way of life.Even the whole "gangsta rap" phenomenon came about cos of the racial brutalities and the need for the black man to speak against it.NWA wasnt rappin about k!lling other black people, they was on some "kill the police sh*t".

Last edited by owuraku; 07-26-2005 at 03:00 PM..
 07-27-2005, 04:25 AM         #162
KILOCHARLIE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm a big saigon fan and he did speak some real sh*t but.....

THE GUY IS A MAJOR HYPOCRITE AND CONTRADICTS HIMSELF ALL THE TIME!!

i read the whole thing and had to shake my head every 2 fu*king lines.

How can he call eminem a blatent racist for that tape, yet saigon has mentioned kracka in many of his tracks

He makes out he made up this thug/concious rap, and takes the p!ss outta people who "took his style" yet he's tupac biggest fan and blatently is a very similar style to him

SAIGON JUST TOOK A BIG JUMP DOWN IN MY ASPECTS

The guy is dumb as fu*k. He makes out he's above everyone else and takes this p!ss out of gangsta rap, yet 75% of his sh*t is all gangsta!!!!
 11 years ago '04        #163
jadakiss12321 
space
space
$3,187 | Props total: 0 0
yeah i just didnt like how he was saying that other rappers will be talking about k!lling one minute then politics the next and he dont like that

he does the same sh*t
 07-27-2005, 01:07 PM         #164
jigga2180 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that n*gga stated some true sh*t son.....and if he happend to say some sh*t about ya fav "rapper" then dont bi*ch on the board about it.....jus recognize real
 11 years ago '04        #165
cnice 
space
space
$1,246 | Props total: 0 0
that sh*t is long as fu*k...i gotta come back to it
 11 years ago '05        #166
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,214 | Props total: 77 77
fu*k him for calling eminem racist.....the guy was like fu*kin 15 years old....don't say you all haven't said something racist when you were young.....other than that a pretty good read
 07-28-2005, 03:22 AM         #167
KILOCHARLIE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ fu*k saigon saying something racist in his youth, he says racist now, in his tracks. talking bout kracka this, kracka that. Then when the tables are turned, he throws his rattle outta the pram coz eminem said vice versa over 10 years ago

smh

jigga2180 said:
that n*gga stated some true sh*t son.....and if he happend to say some sh*t about ya fav "rapper" then dont bi*ch on the board about it.....jus recognize real
saigon is my favorite rapper man!
 11 years ago '05        #168
numba1stunna276 
space
space
space
$34 | Props total: 0 0
saigon is a smart a.ss n*gga lol..he knows his sh*t..good post
 08-01-2005, 11:34 AM         #169
HighLightsOnly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Whoever The fu*k Jookz is your a fu*king pu**y you give me hate because i spoke my mind on a message board i could care less about my fu*king internet credability what the fu*k is that hate like that sh*t fu*king affects me this is the internet you fu*king pu**y you lame a.ss fu*king nerd i p!ss down your fu*king throat and sh*t on your mothers face

Last edited by HighLightsOnly; 08-01-2005 at 02:17 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #170
yujiro1982 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,755 | Props total: 3 3
fu*k i just gave up after like the fifth paragraph, they don't have a video for this sh*t or something, but imma give you props for puttin your time.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tyrann Mathieu's Sister
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey Wonít Stop Talking: Meet the NFLís next shutdown corner
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
83 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Maino Responds to Wack100! Questions his gangsta..
183 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside M. Night Shyamalan's Split Just Screened, Here's What People Are Saying
84 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 27 - The brain becomes 'unified' when hallucinating on LSD
249 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Views from a 6ix-year-old's Drake-themed party
37 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Meek Mill's Philly Goon Tony Rose Calls Out The Game & Wack100 For Touc..
126 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy