Jul 22 - Saigon Interview Pt 2 Gives Props To Jayz,Says Eminem Is A Blatant Racist & More

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fif Clownin On Janet Jackson
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Blac Chyna leaks Rob Kardashian's number
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Just 1 Pic
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 Wack 100 vs. Maino (09-30-2016) [ANTICIPATION/DISCUSSION THREAD] Tale Of The T..
90 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-25-2005, 06:32 AM         #141
markus1127 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good read

easy way to get props^specially if you in the hole
 11 years ago '04        #142
Big Shaq 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,902 | Props total: 21 21
Good Good Read Saigon Really Speaks The Truth Good Job Posting This!!!
 11 years ago '05        #143
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,010 | Props total: 2102 2102
 D.A.R.S. said:
lol....damn yall sh*t is true, i never saw it before....haters talk more bout rappers then they actual fans

edit : damn, i guess nobody in here took english in college....Miss Saigon is based off Vietnam...

Miss Saigon begins in 1975, when the conflicting cultures and ideologies of the world seemed to meet violently in one city: Saigon. Cultures clash, ways of life battle on a grand scale. At the eye of the storm stand two lovers: Chris, an American soldier, and Kim, a Vietnamese girl. Their poignant struggle against the forces of war and prejudice is the heart of Miss Saigon’s story.

learn history before you talk sh*t

Yo, SHUT YOUR bi*ch a.ss UP. Man, the term Saigon was the name of a fu*king city BEFORE that play even existied. That's why the rapper chose that as a name, because the city is known for being a war-torn area in Vietnam. Damn.
 11 years ago '05        #144
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,010 | Props total: 2102 2102
Excellent read.
Anyway...Saigon is the sh*t, it was a candid interview, and he was expressing his opinion on the specific topics Cedric Muhammed brought up.

The South has always been considered slow, that ain't new.

Eminem Nice but Eminem's white...and has been recorded calling Black people n*ggaz. Bottom line...HE fu*kED UP but it was COVERED UP REAL FAST.

Honestly, Saigon, will never sell multi-platinum units anyway because he (like Nas) is too Pro-Black and right now the majority of Black people are just REAL fu*kIN STUPID. It's sad but it's true.
 07-25-2005, 10:15 AM         #145
Selvin329 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dat sh*t is old
 07-25-2005, 12:04 PM         #146
bbk123 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mrniceguy said:
Exactly man! ...i'm not racist at all...but i'm slowly but surely realizing that "SOME" white people are CONCEALING RACISM...like it doesnt exist...especially in Hip-Hop.... Black artists are way more limited on what they can say then white artists....Eminem talkin bout fu*kin his moms in the a.ss...Kanye West said "white man" thats not even saying no sh*t like "CRACKER" like Eminem said "NI**ER sh*t and NI**ER bi*chES" Kanye just said "white man" and they EDITED IT.....So You Tell Me...Who's Racist Who's Not? ....Em is Racist! along with Viacom and Time Warner Dumbfu*ks!

Listen to Dead Prez- Lets Get Free...cause We still Ain't!
it was edited because it is a racist/inaccurate statement. jewish people (the people who run the music industry/hollywood/news media) are NOT white. they are semetic people. they are in the same ethnic group as arabs not whites. look at the ceos of every major record label. mostly jews. the only reason why people think white people run sh*t is because jews have a similar skin tone and are labeled as white. in reality, this is not the case.

and what the fu*k are you talking about? ROFL. are you trying to say those racist tapes eminem made as a kid were distributed by a major label? "blacks are more limited in what they can say". HAHA. are you a fu*king idiot? you think eminem would be allowed to say any racist sh*t on a interscope release? you are out of your fu*king mind to compare those two "songs" to prove how whites are allowed to be racist. im convinced you are a borderline retard.

8 OFF said:
Saigon: Yeah, a culture vulture. Like, he says it himself. Not to take anything away from the dude’s writing ability. But you know what? I have been around the country - every White kid rhymes like that! You know what it is? You can tell these kids were in better schools than we were, so they have a more intense vocabulary. So when they write it comes out more prolific and better than how we right. If you notice, Eminem, he pronounces his r’s very well. So if I was to say a rhyme and pronounce my ‘r’s’; like ‘You’re a hater’ or ‘You’re a waiter, people would be like, ‘You sound like Eminem.’ No, I am just pronouncing the ‘r’. But he was taught going to these schools how to pronounce words better. We say hatah’, we don’t say ‘hater’.

Notice how when I say, ‘you’re a hater’, it sounds like Eminem?

Cedric Muhammad: (laughter)

Saigon: Know what I mean? Because he pronounces his words. Every White kid that I meet rhymes like that. And it is so many of them that are talented. But it’s like when you are rapping about raping your mom? Growing up in Hip-Hop in the hood, no matter what moms does she is right. That is totally going totally against what we are about as Black people. Mom put us here. She was doing what she had to do to make us right. I seen n*ggas whose Mom gave them up for adoption and they still have a certain level of respect for their mother, for bringing them to the world. This n*gga (Eminem) is talking about raping his mom, burying her, k!lling her. This ain’t us, that’s not what we do. That’s them. He’s just using our art form and what we created to deal with the savagery of how they get down. And to me that’s crazy. Somebody should have been checked that sh*t, a long time ago.
HAHA! this fool is saying white people pronounce words better because they go to better schools. ROFL. no. how bout, the english language was made up by whites therefore they dont butcher it like other races.

he calls eminem a culture vulture but he is the grestest culture thief of all time. doesnt he realize that africans had no written language? doesnt he realize that if white people didnt teach blacks how to read and write they would have no way to communicate with each other?

he says eminem is a culture vulture, i say he is the culture vulture for stealing all of the things contributed to society by white people. from to driving in cars to talking on phones to watching television to playing basketball to rhyming the white mans language into the white mans microphones. its disgusting. 95% of the activites he takes part in daily were contributed and invented by white people. and he calls eminem a culture vulture. ROFL.

but i wouldnt expect anything different from the same man who said

"if i was a chick id take the d!ck but the choice is yours"

what a f*g

Last edited by bbk123; 07-25-2005 at 12:38 PM..
 07-25-2005, 12:10 PM         #147
Spookerrr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k saigon, him and lauryn hill are the real racist fu*ks
 11 years ago '04        #148
BangOut 
space
space
$1,779 | Props total: 0 0
 8 OFF said:
That is why all of these dudes now, feel like they have to go down there and collaborate with a Down South artist and make these songs that sound country-driven.

REAL MOTHERfu*kIN TALK
 07-25-2005, 02:56 PM         #149
Rocket Science 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good read, but he ain't touch up on the homo industry....but i knew that most rappers are actors...50 cent is currently acting....all his beefs are fake...but its just entertainment...
 11 years ago '04        #150
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,954 | Props total: 64 64
And as far as their music spreading – it spreads because it is club-oriented. Everything is about the club. Everything. Hip-Hip music has now become the new dance music, almost. A lot of people changed their musical format from dance to Hip-Hop because now you do dances in the clubs now, and because Down South is pretty much now b00ty-shakin’, strip club-oriented music. That’s what’s big and so huge right now.
Real talk
 11 years ago '04        #151
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 0 0
 bbk123 said:
he calls eminem a culture vulture but he is the grestest culture thief of all time. doesnt he realize that africans had no written language? doesnt he realize that if white people didnt teach blacks how to read and write they would have no way to communicate with each other?
You should educate yourself before you make a comment.

The earliest recored langauge is believed to be SUMERIAN.

The Sumerians "were responsible for the first system of writing...
the earliest known codes of law; the development of the city-state;
the invention of the potter's wheel, the sailboat, and the seed plow;
and the creation of literary, musical, and architectural forms
that influenced all of Western civilization." Encyclopaedia Britannica
"Babylon", Micropaedia, Vol. 1, p. 771, 15th Edition.

The Sumerians, were natives of the Sumerian city of Ur in ancient Mesopotamia. Archaeological discoveries have proven that the earliest inhabitants of southern Mesopotamia were members of the "Brown Race," i.e., the Negroid branch of humanity.

Now do us a favor and punch yourself in the mouth.

[pic - click to view]

07-25-2005, 05:25 PM         #152
bbk123 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^HAHA @ that sh*t. yep, we really trust your angelfire page to be a true source. no studies have EVER proven that

SHOOT yourself in the mouth for being such a gullible idiot. africans had no written language. bottom line.

The Sumerians described themselves as "the black-headed people" (sag-gi-ga)

NOT black skinned people.

just do a search, people that are educated knows whats up.

"Sumerians, Elamites, Iranians, Aryans, Persians, Semites, Jews, Egyptians, Russians, Japanese, Chinese are not are were never black."

"No, the sumerians are not black. I have never stated this. My argument was about Kmt not sumeria.
I don't care about sumerians really, they have just found a city in syria called hamakaur that is older than sumeria. Ido however know there is a people called the irarqw that live in modern day tanzania that are black and from mesopotamia."

its not healty to live in fantasy. the only people who say the sumerians were black are black people. it has never been proven and never will be proven, because its not true.

Last edited by bbk123; 07-25-2005 at 05:35 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #153
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
 bbk123 said:
^HAHA @ that sh*t. yep, we really trust your angelfire page to be a true source. no studies have EVER proven that

SHOOT yourself in the mouth for being such a gullible idiot. africans had no written language. bottom line.

The Sumerians described themselves as "the black-headed people" (sag-gi-ga)

NOT black skinned people.

just do a search, people that are educated knows whats up.

[WEBSITE LINK]

"Sumerians, Elamites, Iranians, Aryans, Persians, Semites, Jews, Egyptians, Russians, Japanese, Chinese are not are were never black."

[WEBSITE LINK]

"No, the sumerians are not black. I have never stated this. My argument was about Kmt not sumeria.
I don't care about sumerians really, they have just found a city in syria called hamakaur that is older than sumeria. Ido however know there is a people called the irarqw that live in modern day tanzania that are black and from mesopotamia."

its not healty to live in fantasy. the only people who say the sumerians were black are black people. it has never been proven and never will be proven, because its not true.

okay heres 3 non angelfire sites.

LOL at you trying to discredit a whole people but want to listen to their music.(that you must think they stole it, SMH) But you not the first to deny truth nor the last. LOL at you saying sumerians arent black (how many black headed white, or asian people have you seen.) and egyptians werent black(i guess that make sense seeing how ethiopia and kenya are right next to it and they have painted pictures of black pharaohs on walls. SMH). You share the same denial Hitler mindframe as a person calming not to be racist because you have a black friend. Who's really living a fantasy?

Last edited by Mysonne; 07-25-2005 at 07:00 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #154
DJ Maximum|M 40 heat pts40
space
space
$40,577 | Props total: 2157 2157
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
D.A.R.S. >>>. Saigon

Saigon a lil bi*ch talkin bout the south. He gonna be another broke mixtape rapper from NY. He mad cuz n*ggas from the south are laid back, not "SLOW"

chamillionaire >>>> saigon

Dude Are U Serious

Cham THAT n*gga SUCK a.ss WiTH THEM NURSEY RHYME LYRICS AND HE SUPPOSE TO BE THE LYRICIST FROM THA SOUTH

fu*k OUTTA HERE
 11 years ago '04        #155
Rufus The Stunt 
space
space
space
$4,355 | Props total: 0 0
Very good read

I'm lookin at Saigon like he's the future and all but what he said about Papoose was kinda unnecessary
 11 years ago '04        #156
whiskey787 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,148 | Props total: 0 0
saigon is one of the smartest rappers out right now, growing up like he did and after all the sh*t he has been through in his life he can still have an itelligent interview like that and he speaks the truth in his rhymes, i havent actually bought a cd in 2 years but this time i gotta support the artist and cop his cd, anybody know the release date?
 07-26-2005, 10:11 AM         #157
Killa #4 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
saigon speakin a lot of truth
the disapointing fact is that it just saigon and not somebody with a better status
so this interview won't change the world it might not even be notice by the masses
 11 years ago '04        #158
foundation 
space
space
space
$70 | Props total: 0 0
couldent care less whut saigon has to say . who cares
 07-26-2005, 11:41 AM         #159
HearingDeafOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
saigon is a braniac, this is the best interview i've read in a long time. i wish the best for saigon and i hope one day he makes it big, the music industry needs a dose of reality.
 11 years ago '04        #160
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
 foundation said:
couldent care less whut saigon has to say . who cares
If you didnt care why did you post?
Home      

most viewed right now
ugly duckling chelsea clinton claims weed is killing people :cmonsonn:
76 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
215 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
117 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chanel west coast tho
66 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Jaguars Jalen Ramsey with a real suspect interview
170 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - Christian boy, 16, facing DEATH PENALTY for offending Muslims in Face..
86 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Bobby Simmons testifying against one of Chicago's Most Feared Gangs
219 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Big Fase 100 (Games Brother) Has Warning For Meek Mill on Siccness.net ..
71 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy