Jul 22 - Saigon Interview Pt 2 Gives Props To Jayz,Says Eminem Is A Blatant Racist & More

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn looks like Meek & DreamChasers wont be coming out the west anytime s..
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Reese has been missing meals.
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel:There's No Beef Between Me & Game,I Was There To Write Rhy..
136 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #121
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,079 | Props total: 234 234
 D.A.R.S. said:
hmmm if I remember correctly "Miss Saigon" is one of the most popular plays of all time
maybe u dont know ho chi minh city got changed to saigon in vietnam f*g fu*k old play watchin a.ss LMAO "hey madea i think this n*ggas gone crazy" fu*k outta here wit that ketchup n mustard bullsh*t
 07-23-2005, 04:11 PM         #122
|Tech| 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BaddNewZ said:
Oh yea.... regarding the eminem nut huggers popping up.....

Shut the fu*k up..... Eminem is trash......Who wrote the rule on the wall that said if you're white you have to follow the blonde bi*ch blindly??.....

Saigon is much better than Eminem.... cuz he's made songs that have some actual meaning......and speaks on real knowledge...(not to mention he doesn't sound gay).. Eminem kicks corny punchlines about k!llin himself and sometimes says "fu*k ms cheney" to sound political......

Plus I mean the whole racist tape thing is just disgusting.... How can you continue to support a guy like that FOR THE SOLE REASON THAT HE'S WHITE AND FAMOUS IN RAP????....A lot of you motherfu*kers wont admit that sh*t at all..... but it's the absolute truth..... Would you support one of your boys if he said some sh*t like "fu*k them N***** bi*ches they aint sh*t..." in front of a bunch of black people????.....I doubt many of you would....

Be real with yourselves...... Eminem aint your fu*king hero just because he made it in rap and has the same color skin as you.....You aren't about to be more respected... you aren't about to blow in rap with your soundclick tracks.....JUST STOP.....if anything Eminem is making white people look BAD who aren't complete idiots that enjoy lyrics like "so shake that a.ss boy oops i mean girl girl girl girl"......ugh......

Saigon >> Eminem anyday of the week...
fu*k you for taking mostly all the words out of my mouth. But I'll give you props for typing it out for me. You saved me a couple of seconds. I appreciate it.
 11 years ago '04        #123
D.A.R.S. 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,428 | Props total: 345 345
 MegaTON said:
maybe u dont know ho chi minh city got changed to saigon in vietnam f*g fu*k old play watchin a.ss LMAO "hey madea i think this n*ggas gone crazy" fu*k outta here wit that ketchup n mustard bullsh*t

damn you still on? :banghead:
 11 years ago '04        #124
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 0 0
 BaddNewZ said:
Not true..... i've become good friends with Black People who say Kracka (tell me why i had to change the C to a k to get it show) and Whitey all the time...... Why???.....Cuz they was able to see past the skin and recognize a good person.......Will you see the KKK gettin up with a black guy they agree with???....Nah cuz they feel they're absolutely supreme.....and on some our breed is greater type sh*t....... thats REAL racism... (or if you claim that white women are superior to black women *coughs* eminem *coughs*)....

I think people confuse Racism with Prejudices a lot of the time..... and EVERYBODY has Prejudices.......
This cat spit some real sh*t, Props all day. I been on the box since 00 and have never heard a wife cat say this sh*t but it's all true.

How can a black person be racist when they don't have any power.
Dont get me wrong they can be prejudices all day. But they dont have any political pull to black list, hold anybody down or destroy anybody's livelyhood.
THAT'S TRUE RACISM.
 07-23-2005, 05:04 PM         #125
Pain6934 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 8 OFF said:
Cedric Muhammad: Even 50 said Diddy got him on that one…

Saigon: Yeah, them sh*ts was costing a grip of money, for a f----g T-Shirt. So it is like, you have all of these big artists supporting this campaign – ‘Vote or Die’ – like if you don’t get out there and vote you are going to die. But nobody ever explained the difference between Kerry and Bush. What was Kerry supposed to come do? They never explained that to the people. It was just pretty much, ‘Get Bush out of here.’ The lesser of two evils. They never explained like, ‘Hey, if we vote for Kerry, this is going to change.’ I don’t think none of that sh*t trickles down into the hood. I didn’t see no difference in the ghetto when Bush came than when Clinton was in office. n*ggas was still dying every day. n*ggas was still poor. n*ggas was still living in the projects. sh*t was still f—ed up. Clinton took welfare…

Cedric Muhammad: Hey Saigon, check this out. I have written about this extensively at BlackElectorate.com ("In Light Of His Record How Can Black America Love President Clinton?", February 20, 2001) more Black men were locked up under Clinton than under Bush (the current President’s father) and Reagan combined

Saigon: See that.

Cedric Muhammad: 200,000 more Black men were locked up (under Clinton). And you are right. He (Clinton) signed the crime bill. He signed welfare reform. He was the one who said mend affirmative action…

Saigon: Exactly so what’s the difference? I don’t really see the big significance on having a Democrat for a President when they both work for the same dudes. The President is the president of the country. He is not the CEO. You dig what I am saying? He is the figure head. He is the guy that they can put on that TV. If the president was that powerful, they wouldn’t be able to make jokes about him on mother f---ng Saturday Day Night Live. Eminem wouldn’t be able to put him on a movie and depict him getting his d--- sucked and make a big joke out of it. You can’t do that to a person who really has power. The president’s power is so miniscule it is not that much. There are dudes that make decisions and tell him what to say. He don’t even write his own speeches. So he is just pretty much a figure head for somebody to put on the news and for somebody to show us. He don’t make no decisions. That wasn’t his decision to go to war. That was people above him that we will never see.

They are probably over there in Israel to tell you the truth. America alone gives more money to Israel than it does... That is why the Palestinians are over there always banging out. It’s like how can you be so poor and live right next to mother fu----rs that’s living in mansions and sh*t? Big mansions and they live so good. And then you got the Palestinians who don’t have sh*t. And they are like, ‘This is our land,’ and they just come and take our sh*t. They say, ‘Hey we are the natives of this land. Look, Jesus was a Jew. Jesus was king of Jews. This is our native land.’ Come one. It is so deep. When you look at the aspect of religion and politics and all of that sh*t and the way it coincides – it is the same thing. The school system, the court system, and the churches – they are all the same. The Pope is more powerful than the President when it comes to the people.

Cedric Muhammad: No question. Greenspan is more powerful than the President…

Saigon: Hell yeah…

Cedric Muhammad: And he’s got people telling him what to do.

Saigon: Exactly, exactly.

Cedric Muhammad: I have no further questions. It has been two hours and eleven minutes. I want to open the floor up – any promotion, or business you want to take care of, or any final words you want to share with our viewers?

Saigon: I just want to say, man we got to start taking care of each other as Black and Brown people. We have to start looking at the importance of family structure. And life ain’t just one f-----g big party. There is a time to play. But that comes after work. After you have handled your business, then you go out and play and have fun. But if your situation ain’t straight in life, and you are out in somebody’s club getting drunk and shaking your butt, and you are waking up the next day – you have bought yourself some liver disease, a hang over and a headache, and you spent money to buy it. It don’t make sense. It is almost like you are paying for poison. Get your mind right. Straighten your mind out and get your life on track and understand that everybody is put here for a purpose. You are here and then you die. Life is short so make the best of your life. And I don’t mean go out and have as much fun as you can. That is not what it is about. It is all about setting yourself up for your children.

We are a micro and a macro. And if you choose to have children which I never did and I don’t – because I am not bringing no child into this f---d up world – but if you do choose to do that, that responsibility and sacrifice that you make is learning yourself, what you are about and taking care of yourself.

I just want to say to everybody in the world, even White people man, fair is fair, man. Let’s treat each other with respect and let’s respect ourselves. And specifically for Black folks – let’s get it together. Let’s get on our grind and I don’t mean hustling. I mean by getting together and taking care of these babies. Whitney Houston had a song that said, ‘I believe that children are the future…’ And if the children are the future, and what we are showing these kids is our future, then I feel sorry for our future. It is up to us to shape and mold these kids and do the right thing or we won’t have a future. We will eradicate ourselves. They won’t have to k!ll us. We will k!ll ourselves.

And one more thing, visit abandonednation.com. I don’t want to start taking donations yet because I am still working on this whole (non-profit status) to get everything right. I am in the process of it with my team. But just to let people be aware of what is going on, when that (foundation) opens up you will be able to send tangible donations. I want everything tangible. I don’t even want money because I don’t want everybody to think I am doing this for my personal gain. I just want things that I can give some kids. Specifically books, school clothes, anything new, I don’t want to give no kids no hand-me-down clothes like the Salvation Army. But anything new from these clothing companies that throw them away because they have something irregular, or one sleeve a little bit longer than the other – somebody could use that shirt. I just want to say- take care of each other and take care of ourselves. And that’s that.

Cedric Muhammad: Yo, I love you Brother.

Saigon: I love you too man, and I appreciate it.

Cedric Muhammad: Thank You. I have a tremendous amount of respect for you and Gotti (Saigon’s management) and I just wanted to say that I am pleased to see you all’s relationship the way it is and I know he has brought a lot to the table so, the bottom line is we are putting the whole website behind you. I have already asked people to keep you in their prayers and to protect you, because you are a threat, right now and I don’t think people understand it – when they read this interview they will get a little more understanding. But I think you are built to do what you are doing and nothing can stop you until you are done doing it. And I just want you to know that there are witnesses out here for you that are hear to amplify your voice.

Saigon: I know. That’s (Saigon sighs). I appreciate everything man. I greatly appreciate this time and I want to thank you for your time.

Cedric Muhammad: We will stay in tune. Take Care of yourself.

Saigon: Take care Ced, be good.

[WEBSITE LINK]
Eminems racist well then so is have the rap game every rapper that ever said cracker this, or white man that, its all a bunch of bullsh*t including Saigon.I dont agree with eminems use of the n word, nor do i condone it, but I am also tired of rappers talkin sh*t about white people, but when it comes to signing a contract they dont mind sittin down with a white lawyer to go over it, or even signing to a white owned company, or white management, producers, engineers.We all aint that bad, granted there are bad apples, but I can promise you we all dont agree with that ignoance, no matter who you are.Its impotant to be responsible when expressing yourself especially under these circumstances.Being mc's we must represent everthing in life in order to educate the ignorance on both sides and then we will not only do hip hop justice but also one another.
 11 years ago '04        #126
Jon Dough 
space
space
space
$228 | Props total: 0 0
sai is the truth.
 11 years ago '04        #127
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,743 | Props total: 79 79
 BaddNewZ said:

Shut the fu*k up..... Eminem is trash......Who wrote the rule on the wall that said if you're white you have to follow the blonde bi*ch blindly??.....

Saigon is much better than Eminem.... cuz he's made songs that have some actual meaning......and speaks on real knowledge...(not to mention he doesn't sound gay).. Eminem kicks corny punchlines about k!llin himself and sometimes says "fu*k ms cheney" to sound political......

Plus I mean the whole racist tape thing is just disgusting.... How can you continue to support a guy like that A lot of you motherfu*kers wont admit that sh*t at all..... but it's the absolute truth..... Would you support one of your boys if he said some sh*t like "fu*k them N***** bi*ches they aint sh*t..." in front of a bunch of black people????.....I doubt many of you would....

Be real with yourselves...... Eminem aint your fu*king hero just because he made it in rap and has the same color skin as you.....You aren't about to be more respected... you aren't about to blow in rap with your soundclick tracks.....JUST STOP.....if anything Eminem is making white people look BAD who aren't complete idiots that enjoy lyrics like "so shake that a.ss boy oops i mean girl girl girl girl"......ugh......

Aww shut the fu*k up. Saying that Em hasn't made songs with meaning is just plain ignorant. Yeah his first singles suck, but you obviously haven't listened to any of his CD's all the way through or else you would know that there are more songs on his CD's than just his singles.

Did you ever think people are supporting him because they like him as rapper and not just "for the sole reason he's white and famous in rap". You making that generalization bout Em fans makes you look even more ignorant. Not every Em fan is a god damn TRL groupie so please shut the fu*k up with that sh*t.

And yes, making that tape was wrong and fu*ked up and he's stupid for saying that and no he doesn't get a pass. But it was a long time ago and he did apologize. That doesn't excuse him for saying that but at least he admitted it was wrong and he shouldn't have said it. Not to many racists spend most of their time with people they are racist against. And why is it that everytime someone critisizes Em they just talk about his lame singles? sh*t, even Em fans will/should admitt those songs are trash but since when are CD's just filled with singles?

With that said, I like Saigon and I look foward to his CD dropping and "The Color Purple" stays on my playlist.

Last edited by JBeezy; 07-23-2005 at 06:20 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #128
Young_Question 
space
space
$542 | Props total: 82 82
a real good read man props for the post homie
 11 years ago '04        #129
jaynat603 
space
space
$367 | Props total: 41 41
[
I'm not feelin this article at all. this is what i call intellectual ignorance at it's finest because the fact that you yappin bout this and that the Interview in itself is not only a contradiction but a racist in itself (hatin on the low). I came up from the hood myself and i'm graduating from college. on some school sh*t there are actually 2 types of people in the world, people that persue and listen and people that don't then regret it. school is not even a factor: life is what u make it. prime example that'll shut everything down if em is infact a racist 50 would've never got to where he is and thensome. to put the shoe in the other foot saigon himself would do the same damn thing. grant it all music has a message positive or negative and both sai and cedric have a point but it seems as if they're stiil stuck on the black n white issue from the 60's. do people need another 911 to unite and come up with solutions? despite differences it is ourselves we need to check before judging other and lemme guess during the interview prolly was drunk or high. be a n*gga when u wanna be right? this just prove no matter what rappers said or do 95% of them are fake either to themselves or to others hands down.Who's really the puppet?: EITHER YOU MAN UP AND GET IT....WHATEVER YOU DESIRE OR SIT AND DO NOTHING WITH YOUR HAND OUT COMPLAINING TO OTHERS. i'm from the south and i'm not slow perception is a mutha serious. we all go through the same sh*t east, west, south, north different time zones always get the mindframe wrong. think about it peace.
 07-23-2005, 10:29 PM         #130
calicheese 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo Eminem can't say the word ?????? when he is 16yrs old

But all the grown black men can call women bi*ches and hoe's along with the word ?????? proudly in there songs?

Hmmm....
 07-23-2005, 11:00 PM         #131
pantera nera 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bc/o06 said:
What is he talking about im black andive heard ice cube say cracker 50 say cracker ti say cracker the game has said crackerso when a black person makes a racist comment we get no wher near as much publicity as a white person
yeah but this is our music tho, this is our culture!! imagin if you will, charlie pride calling a cracker a cracker on his next single!!! these fu*king country rednecks would be all over his a.ss!!
 07-23-2005, 11:56 PM         #132
NaijaSoul 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't know how I feel about Saigon, but I completely agree with him on the relationships between African Americans and native Africans. When my parents came to America straight from Nigeria, there received no kind of love from blacks over here, they were insulted and received all sorts of bullsh*t. It was white people that show some kind humanity to my parents when they got here. Saigon was right, black people have their priorities fu*ked up. Even me, I was born here but I get all sorts of bullsh*t because of my name.
 11 years ago '04        #133
cuzjuan 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,669 | Props total: 75 75
this makes me wanna step my rap game up cuz the last few years ive been dumbing down my raps to be more mainstream and commercial, but lately ive been feeling to go back to my 90's hiphop influenced style which concentrates on artistry and education rather than whuts the hot new trend!!! therefore shogun of the dark has returned and will be recording new tracks very shortly
 07-24-2005, 01:36 AM         #134
2onegt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BaddNewZ said:

Plus I mean the whole racist tape thing is just disgusting.... How can you continue to support a guy like that FOR THE SOLE REASON THAT HE'S WHITE AND FAMOUS IN RAP????....A lot of you motherfu*kers wont admit that sh*t at all..... but it's the absolute truth..... Would you support one of your boys if he said some sh*t like "fu*k them N***** bi*ches they aint sh*t..." in front of a bunch of black people????.....I doubt many of you would....

So,let me get this straight.It's ok for other white rappers like Lil Wyte, Necro,Paul Wall,Ill Bill,etc to say the "N" word,right? Why is Eminem being singled out even though he's not the ony white rapper saying it?
 07-24-2005, 03:09 AM         #135
GrownMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah I agree....the south is ignant, Papoose sucks, Eminem's a racist, Jadakiss doens't sell drugs and Fat Joe is Fat.....Good a.ss read on the real....I actually stayed up and read that motherfu*ker top to bottom...
 11 years ago '04        #136
Mike Lyricalone 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,284 | Props total: 10 10
Finally Someone Speakin Out On These Situations I Been Sayin All This Type Of sh*t....and to see Someone like Saigon Speakin out on this is just great love it

Great Read...Finally
 11 years ago '04        #137
Dramatick 
space
space
$841 | Props total: 1 1
 cuzjuan said:
this makes me wanna step my rap game up cuz the last few years ive been dumbing down my raps to be more mainstream and commercial, but lately ive been feeling to go back to my 90's hiphop influenced style which concentrates on artistry and education rather than whuts the hot new trend!!! therefore shogun of the dark has returned and will be recording new tracks very shortly
me too...
 11 years ago '04        #138
selfishpimpin 3 heat pts
space
space
$469 | Props total: 7 7
good read
 07-24-2005, 05:57 PM         #139
YellaBoi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i guess
 11 years ago '05        #140
kaseemromani 38 heat pts38
space
space
$2,645 | Props total: 103 103
wow its obvious some of yall dont read or got no mind of yall own saigon did make alotta good points but also plenty of his statements were ignorant,hyopocritical and contradictory and yall muafu*kas like ... real talk<<<<< kinda bullsh*t is that do yall comprehend what this guy is sayin either if u do or not it still makes me wonder about your mental state cuz this guy should stop yappin loose at the lips and think before he says some of the things he says ..cant believe i typed this blaah prolly wasted my time cuz yall gone still ride whoever yall think sound smart in an interview cuz yall lookin for someone new to follow ...weirdos
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside she wanna play ball
58 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I thought French didnt take the birds shopping
21 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Health How You Can Rewire Your Brain
37 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fūck a hooters!
58 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
172 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Luke Cage Is the Unapologetically Bold Superhero Show I’ve Been Waiting for!#F..
52 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Beans Really Did Get Ko'd
384 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Loaded Gun With Scott’s Fingerprints Found on Charlotte Shooting Scen..
231 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy