Jul 22 - Saigon Interview Pt 2 Gives Props To Jayz,Says Eminem Is A Blatant Racist & More

most viewed right now
Video inside TMZ: Video of beanie getting knocked out and meek crew take credit
171 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Dreamchaser confirms Beanie Sigel got beat up. "U broke the code of ethics on ..
233 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Am I Goin to Hell? Pt 4
42 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Lebron "All Lives Matter" Fuuuuu
429 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-23-2005, 11:01 AM         #101
TheMadTruth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who's d!ck were yall on last week. Jim Jones? n*ggas please

Last edited by TheMadTruth; 07-23-2005 at 11:01 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #102
DJWho 
space
space
$1,309 | Props total: 1 1
and i know yall seen that sh*t on mtv about h-town they said we like things slow
 11 years ago '05        #103
Mrniceguy 
space
space
$3,846 | Props total: 19 19
 oncue said:
Dog ^^^^ Your fu*king nuts. I'm not saying Em is a racist or not. But the fact that he trys to not make it like he's racist...he's surrounded by black dudes. If he was racist, he wouldn't be point blank. From history I can't remember Em having a best friend who wasn't black. Royce, Proof...etc...! That was a stupid a.ss comment.

All i'm sayin its A Huge Double Standard...now if Jay-Z went on record and said "Yo White people Smell like Hot Trash, I hate white people Cracker this Cracker that" ...white people wouldnt buy his sh*t...

Now Eminem has a TAPE with 2 Songs where he blatantly Says The N word in a racist fashion such as "Man i dont play that ?????? sh*t" callin black women ?????? bi*chES n sh*t!... and Still Black people is Supporting him and White people Supporting him swearing that He's not racist....just cause HE HAS HUNG OUT WITH BLACK PEOPLE FOR MOST OF HIS LIFE WTF...

i guess its White America..so what was i thinkin!
 11 years ago '04        #104
Dramatick 
space
space
$841 | Props total: 1 1
 Mrniceguy said:
All i'm sayin its A Huge Double Standard...now if Jay-Z went on record and said "Yo White people Smell like Hot Trash, I hate white people Cracker this Cracker that" ...white people wouldnt buy his sh*t...

Now Eminem has a TAPE with 2 Songs where he blatantly Says The N word in a racist fashion such as "Man i dont play that ?????? sh*t" callin black women ?????? bi*chES n sh*t!... and Still Black people is Supporting him and White people Supporting him swearing that He's not racist....just cause HE HAS HUNG OUT WITH BLACK PEOPLE FOR MOST OF HIS LIFE WTF...

i guess its White America..so what was i thinkin!
Ummmmmm, didn't eminem say that he recorded that sh*t when he was in high school or something? And your first comment doesn't really make sense to me, because black rappers diss white people all the time. If you wanna hear a rapper talk sh*t about white america, Listen to some of Ice Cubes older sh*t like "The Predator" and "death Certificate". On a song called "Horny Lil Devil", Ice cube calls white women bi*ches and "devils"...and white people still bought his sh*t because those albums were multiplatinum....and we all know that when an album sales more than 1,000,000 copies, that white people are starting to by the album
 11 years ago '05        #105
Mrniceguy 
space
space
 Dramatick said:
Ummmmmm, didn't eminem say that he recorded that sh*t when he was in high school or something? And your first comment doesn't really make sense to me, because black rappers diss white people all the time. If you wanna hear a rapper talk sh*t about white america, Listen to some of Ice Cubes older sh*t like "The Predator" and "death Certificate". On a song called "Horny Lil Devil", Ice cube calls white women bi*ches and "devils"...and white people still bought his sh*t because those albums were multiplatinum....and we all know that when an album sales more than 1,000,000 copies, that white people are starting to by the album

yea he did record it in high school...So What...oh he was racist in high school now he aint racist no more... That was Back in the Day...Now lets see if a Rapper today came out with an Album and they talk bad about white people and see if that sh*t would SELL.....it wouldn't sell 1 unit..n*gga! The Predator album n sh*t came out in those NWA where white people accepted the Stereotype of the Angry Black mad at the world..and Racism was Really Bad during that time also..white people felt guilty about all that sh*t..Rodney King etc... ...sh*t is a lil better in 2005 , just a lil, Now lets See Ludacris, Mike Jones, Jay-z , Kanye West any of these Artist come out Talkin Bad about White people n see if they get Support? ..Hell No!

Now tell me what u think?
 11 years ago '04        #106
Jumpoff21 29 heat pts29
space
space
$4,656 | Props total: 644 644
^^^^^^^^
Very true like when Kayne said and the white man get payed off of all of that -all falls down ...........they edited the song
 11 years ago '05        #107
Mrniceguy 
space
space
 Jumpoff21 said:
^^^^^^^^
Very true like when Kayne said and the white man get payed off of all of that -all falls down ...........they edited the song
Exactly man! ...i'm not racist at all...but i'm slowly but surely realizing that "SOME" white people are CONCEALING RACISM...like it doesnt exist...especially in Hip-Hop.... Black artists are way more limited on what they can say then white artists....Eminem talkin bout fu*kin his moms in the a.ss...Kanye West said "white man" thats not even saying no sh*t like "CRACKER" like Eminem said "NI**ER sh*t and NI**ER bi*chES" Kanye just said "white man" and they EDITED IT.....So You Tell Me...Who's Racist Who's Not? ....Em is Racist! along with Viacom and Time Warner Dumbfu*ks!

Listen to Dead Prez- Lets Get Free...cause We still Ain't!
 07-23-2005, 12:10 PM         #108
Aran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no joke but if anyone hates on eminem they labeled racist, over here we think his music sucks and is a disgrace to classic hip-hop, fu*k outta here with encore, plain and simple, add to that he should never have been in the game because when he started he was a racist, and he was 21 not 16

oh yea he was right about 50's bullsh*t music too

Last edited by Aran; 07-23-2005 at 12:17 PM..
 07-23-2005, 12:13 PM         #109
I3Baller 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hell this n*gga talks too much
 07-23-2005, 12:16 PM         #110
Troublesome2005 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
props for posting this
 07-23-2005, 12:17 PM         #111
Hookz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im Happy The Race Issue Is Coming To Light, Because It Needs To.
But Along With This, Black People Need To Stop Saying Kracka...Whitey...All That Bullsh*t. Because Its Just As Bad As Saying Niqqer Or Black Bastard.
People Need To Stop Acting Like White People Are The Only Racist And The Only People Holding Others Down.

Last edited by Hookz; 07-23-2005 at 12:18 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #112
J-Flexxx 
space
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 0 0
its definitely a good read, its good to see artists with a fu*kin head on their shoulders
 07-23-2005, 12:31 PM         #113
BaddNewZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 One-O-One said:

he was kinda takin' jabs at the south alil' bit. And i represent the south. but i gotta agree wit him that the mainstream south did dumb down the flow, but thats the only south music he knows. he dont know about the "lyrical south"

The lyrical south???? Give me some names to check out....
 11 years ago '04        #114
Dramatick 
space
space
$841 | Props total: 1 1
 Mrniceguy said:
yea he did record it in high school...So What...oh he was racist in high school now he aint racist no more... That was Back in the Day...Now lets see if a Rapper today came out with an Album and they talk bad about white people and see if that sh*t would SELL.....it wouldn't sell 1 unit..n*gga! The Predator album n sh*t came out in those NWA where white people accepted the Stereotype of the Angry Black mad at the world..and Racism was Really Bad during that time also..white people felt guilty about all that sh*t..Rodney King etc... ...sh*t is a lil better in 2005 , just a lil, Now lets See Ludacris, Mike Jones, Jay-z , Kanye West any of these Artist come out Talkin Bad about White people n see if they get Support? ..Hell No!

Now tell me what u think?
And your right...white people wouldn't buy an album if the rapper was k!lling white people "Crackers" and sh*t...and black people wouldn't buy an album where the artist was calling black people "??????s" and "Monkeys"...thats common sense homie....so why do you think rappers avoid talking about white people? Because white's won't buy it! They're trying to sale records and in order to do that..you gotta appeal to the masses...which is mostly white.

Last edited by Dramatick; 07-23-2005 at 12:42 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #115
Top Ramen 
space
space
$1,810 | Props total: 2 2
 ghengis said:

and dude's is a hypocrite.
^ For real, I mean I love his music an all, and I think he gunna blow up this year, but this cat just can't make up his mind on certain issues, and contradicts himself. Especially in the interviews. Even in his music you will listen to his tape, one song would be like "The color Purple" and then right after that track is "Bin Laden On the Hook" and he screaming "slap a n*gga up" and all murder sh*t. He is a hypocrite.
 07-23-2005, 12:51 PM         #116
BaddNewZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh yea.... regarding the eminem nut huggers popping up.....

Shut the fu*k up..... Eminem is trash......Who wrote the rule on the wall that said if you're white you have to follow the blonde bi*ch blindly??.....

Saigon is much better than Eminem.... cuz he's made songs that have some actual meaning......and speaks on real knowledge...(not to mention he doesn't sound gay).. Eminem kicks corny punchlines about k!llin himself and sometimes says "fu*k ms cheney" to sound political......

Plus I mean the whole racist tape thing is just disgusting.... How can you continue to support a guy like that FOR THE SOLE REASON THAT HE'S WHITE AND FAMOUS IN RAP????....A lot of you motherfu*kers wont admit that sh*t at all..... but it's the absolute truth..... Would you support one of your boys if he said some sh*t like "fu*k them N***** bi*ches they aint sh*t..." in front of a bunch of black people????.....I doubt many of you would....

Be real with yourselves...... Eminem aint your fu*king hero just because he made it in rap and has the same color skin as you.....You aren't about to be more respected... you aren't about to blow in rap with your soundclick tracks.....JUST STOP.....if anything Eminem is making white people look BAD who aren't complete idiots that enjoy lyrics like "so shake that a.ss boy oops i mean girl girl girl girl"......ugh......

Saigon >> Eminem anyday of the week...
 07-23-2005, 01:14 PM         #117
BaddNewZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hookz said:
Im Happy The Race Issue Is Coming To Light, Because It Needs To.
But Along With This, Black People Need To Stop Saying Kracka...Whitey...All That Bullsh*t. Because Its Just As Bad As Saying Niqqer Or Black Bastard.
People Need To Stop Acting Like White People Are The Only Racist And The Only People Holding Others Down.
Not true..... i've become good friends with Black People who say Kracka (tell me why i had to change the C to a k to get it show) and Whitey all the time...... Why???.....Cuz they was able to see past the skin and recognize a good person.......Will you see the KKK gettin up with a black guy they agree with???....Nah cuz they feel they're absolutely supreme.....and on some our breed is greater type sh*t....... thats REAL racism... (or if you claim that white women are superior to black women *coughs* eminem *coughs*)....

I think people confuse Racism with Prejudices a lot of the time..... and EVERYBODY has Prejudices.......

Last edited by BaddNewZ; 07-23-2005 at 01:17 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #118
Mrniceguy 
space
space
 BaddNewZ said:
Oh yea.... regarding the eminem nut huggers popping up.....

Shut the fu*k up..... Eminem is trash......Who wrote the rule on the wall that said if you're white you have to follow the blonde bi*ch blindly??.....

Saigon is much better than Eminem.... cuz he's made songs that have some actual meaning......and speaks on real knowledge...(not to mention he doesn't sound gay).. Eminem kicks corny punchlines about k!llin himself and sometimes says "fu*k ms cheney" to sound political......

Plus I mean the whole racist tape thing is just disgusting.... How can you continue to support a guy like that FOR THE SOLE REASON THAT HE'S WHITE AND FAMOUS IN RAP????....A lot of you motherfu*kers wont admit that sh*t at all..... but it's the absolute truth..... Would you support one of your boys if he said some sh*t like "fu*k them N***** bi*ches they aint sh*t..." in front of a bunch of black people????.....I doubt many of you would....

Be real with yourselves...... Eminem aint your fu*king hero just because he made it in rap and has the same color skin as you.....You aren't about to be more respected... you aren't about to blow in rap with your soundclick tracks.....JUST STOP.....if anything Eminem is making white people look BAD who aren't complete idiots that enjoy lyrics like "so shake that a.ss boy oops i mean girl girl girl girl"......ugh......

Saigon >> Eminem anyday of the week...

THATS REAL TALK!
 11 years ago '04        #119
One-O-One 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,634 | Props total: 2929 2929
 BaddNewZ said:
The lyrical south???? Give me some names to check out....

Just listen to Lil Wayne, UGK, Justus League, Outkast, Goodie Mobb.

othas can add on..
 07-23-2005, 01:53 PM         #120
kenny_yayo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ him callin Eminem racist with all the racism in that interview rappers are so hypocritical
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Reese has been missing meals.
121 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 25 - The Photo This Nation Needs Right Now
61 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey has some choice words for Stevie Smith Sr.
148 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The stars that aged well, are? And the stars that didn't age well, are?
109 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
68 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
232 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside The Daily Show - Tomi Lahren's Anger Lights Facebook on Fire ~ Evil ..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy