Jul 22 - Saigon Interview Pt 2 Gives Props To Jayz,Says Eminem Is A Blatant Racist & More

most viewed right now
Video inside TMZ: Video of beanie getting knocked out and meek crew take credit
105 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Dreamchaser confirms Beanie Sigel got beat up. "U broke the code of ethics on ..
199 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Am I Goin to Hell? Pt 4
25 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Lebron "All Lives Matter" Fuuuuu
368 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #81
Mr_Plenty 
space
space
$2,559 | Props total: 110 110
if your situation ain’t straight in life, and you are out in somebody’s club getting drunk and shaking your butt, and you are waking up the next day – you have bought yourself some liver disease, a hang over and a headache, and you spent money to buy it. It don’t make sense.
i swear i tell a bunch of dumb muthafu*kas that shyt every day...ignorance is bliss apparently

The Down South mo’ f-----s was always considered slow. Like up here in New York, we were always considered more advanced than Down South people. Now it is like the tail wagging the dog. Now, it is like the slow people are leading the advanced. The slow mo’ f-----rs is like in control of sh*t because the majority rules. And there is more slow people, so now that is what is in effect.

although these are quite amusing statements...i have to say that its very disrespectful to label "all"(he wasnt specific when he said "down south muthafu*kas") southerners as "slow"...and since the topic at hand was hip-hop music i figured he was majorly speakin on downsouth blacks...which would make some of his latter pro-black statements hypocritical and contradictory

or maybe its some of what yall call it...real talk hahaha

but overall this shyt was prolly one of the better posts i read on boxden
 11 years ago '05        #82
kaseemromani 38 heat pts38
space
space
$2,645 | Props total: 103 103
 Mr_Plenty said:
i swear i tell a bunch of dumb muthafu*kas that shyt every day...ignorance is bliss apparently

although these are quite amusing statements...i have to say that its very disrespectful to label "all"(he wasnt specific when he said "down south muthafu*kas") southerners as "slow"...and since the topic at hand was hip-hop music i figured he was majorly speakin on downsouth blacks...which would make some of his latter pro-black statements hypocritical and contradictory

or maybe its some of what yall call it...real talk hahaha

but overall this shyt was prolly one of the better posts i read on boxden
yup i was readin this and like dude is a hypocrite but hey i already came to that conclusion after hearin his warnin shots mixtape
 07-23-2005, 02:53 AM         #83
2onegt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"This n*gga (Eminem) is talking about raping his mom, burying her, k!lling her."

"The biggest and most popular artist in the world right now, Eminem, is a blatant racist. They have this dude on tape saying, ‘?????? this...’ and ‘?????? that...’ and (things like) ‘I don’t f-—k with ?????? bi*ches, these bi*ches are coons and crickets’ and all kinds of sh*t, and they downplay it to the point where it is like he never said it. Let that have been Jay-Z talking about, ‘F—-k all of the White people.’ Lauryn Hill said one time, and I never even heard her say it, ‘I don’t want White people buying my music.’ But that is only through the grapevine, that somebody said that, and they blew that sh*t out of control. Nobody ever had no audio of that (Lauryn Hill’s alleged statement). But we have the audio of Eminem’s voice saying it! (And they make excuses for what he said like), “Oh he just broke up with a Black girl, so he called her all kind of ‘??????s.’” Get the f—-k out of here man, you have got to come up with something better than that. And you know what, none of us stood up, none of us stepped up. If I was 50 (Cent), I think I would have slapped his face as soon as I heard that."

I really dont get it.First he calls Em a racist because he used the "N" word,but he turns around and calls Em that,and another thing,I've heard other white rappers(Lil Wyte,Paul Wall,Necro,Ill Bill) all use the "N" word in a song,maybe not as blatant as the tape they found of Em when he was younger.Don't single out one white man when every other white rapper is doing it too.
 07-23-2005, 04:35 AM         #84
POMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good a.ss read props man
 11 years ago '04        #85
D.A.R.S. 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,434 | Props total: 347 347
saigon is fu*kin stupid.....talkin bout eminem bein racist and sh*t, then go and say white people dont buy my music.....mahfu*ka better get up and leave the US and go somewhere predominatley black...dumbfu*k

and how he gonna call southerners "slow"? This fool sounded like john kerry a.ss throughout the whole interview contradicting his dumbass self...and maybe before he start talkin sh*t bout us from the south he should get a more original name, sh*ts a fu*kin play from way back in the day, atleast the majority of our folk got some thought put into their names
 11 years ago '04        #86
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,079 | Props total: 234 234
 D.A.R.S. said:
saigon is fu*kin stupid.....talkin bout eminem bein racist and sh*t, then go and say white people dont buy my music.....mahfu*ka better get up and leave the US and go somewhere predominatley black...dumbfu*k

and how he gonna call southerners "slow"? This fool sounded like john kerry a.ss throughout the whole interview contradicting his dumbass self...and maybe before he start talkin sh*t bout us from the south he should get a more original name, sh*ts a fu*kin play from way back in the day, atleast the majority of our folk got some thought put into their names
hotboy ronald...lots a thought
saigon didnt get his name from a fu*kin play dumbass

*edit-who the fu*k r u calling stupid when u got an iq of 106?

Last edited by MegaTON; 07-23-2005 at 07:04 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #87
D.A.R.S. 5 heat pts
space
space
hmmm if I remember correctly "Miss Saigon" is one of the most popular plays of all time

do you and your big a.ss feet ever get off bx?

edit : obviously you dunno how to read, i aint say anything bout anyone being stupid :banghead:

Last edited by D.A.R.S.; 07-23-2005 at 07:23 AM..
 07-23-2005, 07:38 AM         #88
Aran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people dont wanna read it cuz they know saigon>>eminem and there favourite dirty south rapper and trying make up all sorts off sh*t, saigon is ill, speaking the real sh*t there, i just hope he says it when he blows up too
 11 years ago '04        #89
Jumpoff21 29 heat pts29
space
space
$4,656 | Props total: 644 644
............wow people's feelings get hurt as soon as someone says something bad about eminem..........get over it . still dont see how saigon is racist.............
 11 years ago '04        #90
D.A.R.S. 5 heat pts
space
space
dogg fu*k eminem, it aint bout him, i could give 2 sh*ts about him...let him retire i do not care

saigon said i dont want white ppl buying my music....dunno if yall cant read but thats racist right there i swear these new bx members are dumb and dumber
 11 years ago '04        #91
kb45 
space
space
space
$413 | Props total: 1 1
Saigon got is his name off a city from vietnam, not a damn play. He says it in the 1st interview. But anyways his name doesn't sound dumb .. now Eminem, thats a stupid name.
 11 years ago '04        #92
D.A.R.S. 5 heat pts
space
space
lol....damn yall sh*t is true, i never saw it before....haters talk more bout rappers then they actual fans

edit : damn, i guess nobody in here took english in college....Miss Saigon is based off Vietnam...

Miss Saigon begins in 1975, when the conflicting cultures and ideologies of the world seemed to meet violently in one city: Saigon. Cultures clash, ways of life battle on a grand scale. At the eye of the storm stand two lovers: Chris, an American soldier, and Kim, a Vietnamese girl. Their poignant struggle against the forces of war and prejudice is the heart of Miss Saigon’s story.

learn history before you talk sh*t

Last edited by D.A.R.S.; 07-23-2005 at 08:18 AM..
 07-23-2005, 08:39 AM         #93
ThaEVilGEniuS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
a guy who ONLY hangs aound with black ppl is a racist?thats some news for me...LOL @ those bi*ches going to jail then pretending to know everything in life...some ppl never seen jail but have more knowledge about life than some f*ggs who did somth stupid and got panished..Going to jail doesnt mean sh*t..innocent ppl go to jail too does that mean they're gangstaz and know everything?this dude is the dumbest person ever and btw Em>>> Saigon...now go n hate

Last edited by ThaEVilGEniuS; 07-23-2005 at 08:40 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #94
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,622 | Props total: 3 3
siagon = the truth
 07-23-2005, 09:38 AM         #95
Postal Producti 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Saigon IS that Bull.
 07-23-2005, 09:42 AM         #96
Postal Producti 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All You Kat hate on Saigon iS oUT your MONKEY a.ss Mind.
 11 years ago '05        #97
Mrniceguy 
space
space
$3,846 | Props total: 19 19
Whats Wrong with Hip-Hop Here is my Theory

1. Can't talk bad about Eminem..cause he has a Cult following of white kids that listen to Hip-Hop, So Saigon spoke the truth! and the white kids are ready to SONN his a.ss before his album even drops!....seriously Em is racist and hangin around D-12 (black guys) don't prove that your NOT racist..it just proves your "TRYIN" to make it look like your not racist

2. Can't Talk about South or Southern Rappers, Because thats whats poppin right now, everybody rather you a hiphophead to a street thug...got at least 1 Crunk Mix, or Crunk CD in your car or house! But seriously....Saigon Spoke the Truth about that! and n*ggas can't handle it..i dont know rather its cause n*ggas got Family in the South..OR the word "Slow" sounds offensive...But Saigon spoke the truth What has South Music from 2000-2005 Contributed Other than Hot Club Songs? nothing uplifting i had to put the Span of Years down..cause n*ggas luv to bring up some Old a.ss Scarface Songs..and claim "well that was real hiphop" ..yea it was but What Year did the Geto Boyz come out! lLOL...now all the Youth got it YOUNG JEEZY.... with lines like this "Heyyy..let me hop off in the shower, to get clean ima need a couple Hours" - YJ ... wTF ..come on n*ggas...open your ears and eyes... i like Crunk music like the next n*gga..but its Poison!
 11 years ago '04        #98
oncue 
space
space
space
$1,461 | Props total: 0 0
Dog ^^^^ Your fu*king nuts. I'm not saying Em is a racist or not. But the fact that he trys to not make it like he's racist...he's surrounded by black dudes. If he was racist, he wouldn't be point blank. From history I can't remember Em having a best friend who wasn't black. Royce, Proof...etc...! That was a stupid a.ss comment.
 11 years ago '04        #99
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,839 | Props total: 18 18
D.A.R.S. >>>. Saigon

Saigon a lil bi*ch talkin bout the south. He gonna be another broke mixtape rapper from NY. He mad cuz n*ggas from the south are laid back, not "SLOW"

chamillionaire >>>> saigon
 11 years ago '04        #100
DJWho 
space
space
$1,309 | Props total: 1 1
 Jez_humphrey said:
saigon contradicted himself a fair bit

he said pac was complete and had songs for everything

yet papoose talks about shooting kids on 1 song then being malcolm x or whatever in anotha

yet pac had conscious tracks and straight thug tracks where he talked about murdering his enemies and there familys etc

whats the difference?

FOR ALL HE DIDNT CONTRADICTED HIMSELF, he said an negative and an positive there is an negative and positive about everything just casue he said some bad about something or someone dont mean he is contradicted

props on this and to others
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Reese has been missing meals.
121 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside The Daily Show - Tomi Lahren's Anger Lights Facebook on Fire ~ Evil ..
74 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 25 - The Photo This Nation Needs Right Now
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The stars that aged well, are? And the stars that didn't age well, are?
102 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Clueless iPhone 7 owners destroy new handsets after YouTube prank dupes..
33 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
67 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey has some choice words for Stevie Smith Sr.
139 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Man wtf 79 points in 2K17 with a Sharpshooter Online
58 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy