Jul 22 - Saigon Interview Pt 2 Gives Props To Jayz,Says Eminem Is A Blatant Racist & More

most viewed right now
38 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

07-23-2005, 12:01 PM         #101
TheMadTruth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who's d!ck were yall on last week. Jim Jones? n*ggas please

Last edited by TheMadTruth; 07-23-2005 at 12:01 PM..

13 years ago '04        #102
DJWho 
space
space
$1,316 | Props total: 9 9
and i know yall seen that sh*t on mtv about h-town they said we like things slow

13 years ago '05        #103
Mrniceguy 
space
space
$3,855 | Props total: 28 28
 oncue said
Dog ^^^^ Your fu*king nuts. I'm not saying Em is a racist or not. But the fact that he trys to not make it like he's racist...he's surrounded by black dudes. If he was racist, he wouldn't be point blank. From history I can't remember Em having a best friend who wasn't black. Royce, Proof...etc...! That was a stupid a.ss comment.

All i'm sayin its A Huge Double Standard...now if Jay-Z went on record and said "Yo White people Smell like Hot Trash, I hate white people Cracker this Cracker that" ...white people wouldnt buy his sh*t...

Now Eminem has a TAPE with 2 Songs where he blatantly Says The N word in a racist fashion such as "Man i dont play that ?????? sh*t" callin black women ?????? bi*chES n sh*t!... and Still Black people is Supporting him and White people Supporting him swearing that He's not racist....just cause HE HAS HUNG OUT WITH BLACK PEOPLE FOR MOST OF HIS LIFE WTF...

i guess its White America..so what was i thinkin!

13 years ago '04        #104
Dramatick 
space
space
$860 | Props total: 23 23
 Mrniceguy said
All i'm sayin its A Huge Double Standard...now if Jay-Z went on record and said "Yo White people Smell like Hot Trash, I hate white people Cracker this Cracker that" ...white people wouldnt buy his sh*t...

Now Eminem has a TAPE with 2 Songs where he blatantly Says The N word in a racist fashion such as "Man i dont play that ?????? sh*t" callin black women ?????? bi*chES n sh*t!... and Still Black people is Supporting him and White people Supporting him swearing that He's not racist....just cause HE HAS HUNG OUT WITH BLACK PEOPLE FOR MOST OF HIS LIFE WTF...

i guess its White America..so what was i thinkin!
Ummmmmm, didn't eminem say that he recorded that sh*t when he was in high school or something? And your first comment doesn't really make sense to me, because black rappers diss white people all the time. If you wanna hear a rapper talk sh*t about white america, Listen to some of Ice Cubes older sh*t like "The Predator" and "death Certificate". On a song called "Horny Lil Devil", Ice cube calls white women bi*ches and "devils"...and white people still bought his sh*t because those albums were multiplatinum....and we all know that when an album sales more than 1,000,000 copies, that white people are starting to by the album

13 years ago '05        #105
Mrniceguy 
space
space
 Dramatick said
Ummmmmm, didn't eminem say that he recorded that sh*t when he was in high school or something? And your first comment doesn't really make sense to me, because black rappers diss white people all the time. If you wanna hear a rapper talk sh*t about white america, Listen to some of Ice Cubes older sh*t like "The Predator" and "death Certificate". On a song called "Horny Lil Devil", Ice cube calls white women bi*ches and "devils"...and white people still bought his sh*t because those albums were multiplatinum....and we all know that when an album sales more than 1,000,000 copies, that white people are starting to by the album

yea he did record it in high school...So What...oh he was racist in high school now he aint racist no more... That was Back in the Day...Now lets see if a Rapper today came out with an Album and they talk bad about white people and see if that sh*t would SELL.....it wouldn't sell 1 unit..n*gga! The Predator album n sh*t came out in those NWA where white people accepted the Stereotype of the Angry Black mad at the world..and Racism was Really Bad during that time also..white people felt guilty about all that sh*t..Rodney King etc... ...sh*t is a lil better in 2005 , just a lil, Now lets See Ludacris, Mike Jones, Jay-z , Kanye West any of these Artist come out Talkin Bad about White people n see if they get Support? ..Hell No!

Now tell me what u think?

13 years ago '04        #106
Jumpoff21 30 heat pts30
space
space
$5,132 | Props total: 1811 1811
^^^^^^^^
Very true like when Kayne said and the white man get payed off of all of that -all falls down ...........they edited the song

13 years ago '05        #107
Mrniceguy 
space
space
 Jumpoff21 said
^^^^^^^^
Very true like when Kayne said and the white man get payed off of all of that -all falls down ...........they edited the song
Exactly man! ...i'm not racist at all...but i'm slowly but surely realizing that "SOME" white people are CONCEALING RACISM...like it doesnt exist...especially in Hip-Hop.... Black artists are way more limited on what they can say then white artists....Eminem talkin bout fu*kin his moms in the a.ss...Kanye West said "white man" thats not even saying no sh*t like "CRACKER" like Eminem said "NI**ER sh*t and NI**ER bi*chES" Kanye just said "white man" and they EDITED IT.....So You Tell Me...Who's Racist Who's Not? ....Em is Racist! along with Viacom and Time Warner Dumbfu*ks!

Listen to Dead Prez- Lets Get Free...cause We still Ain't!

07-23-2005, 01:10 PM         #108
Aran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no joke but if anyone hates on eminem they labeled racist, over here we think his music sucks and is a disgrace to classic hip-hop, fu*k outta here with encore, plain and simple, add to that he should never have been in the game because when he started he was a racist, and he was 21 not 16

oh yea he was right about 50's bullsh*t music too

Last edited by Aran; 07-23-2005 at 01:17 PM..

07-23-2005, 01:13 PM         #109
I3Baller 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hell this n*gga talks too much

07-23-2005, 01:16 PM         #110
Troublesome2005 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
props for posting this

07-23-2005, 01:17 PM         #111
Hookz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im Happy The Race Issue Is Coming To Light, Because It Needs To.
But Along With This, Black People Need To Stop Saying Kracka...Whitey...All That Bullsh*t. Because Its Just As Bad As Saying Niqqer Or Black Bastard.
People Need To Stop Acting Like White People Are The Only Racist And The Only People Holding Others Down.

Last edited by Hookz; 07-23-2005 at 01:18 PM..

13 years ago '04        #112
J-Flexxx 
space
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 0 0
its definitely a good read, its good to see artists with a fu*kin head on their shoulders

07-23-2005, 01:31 PM         #113
BaddNewZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 One-O-One said

he was kinda takin' jabs at the south alil' bit. And i represent the south. but i gotta agree wit him that the mainstream south did dumb down the flow, but thats the only south music he knows. he dont know about the "lyrical south"

The lyrical south???? Give me some names to check out....

13 years ago '04        #114
Dramatick 
space
space
$860 | Props total: 23 23
 Mrniceguy said
yea he did record it in high school...So What...oh he was racist in high school now he aint racist no more... That was Back in the Day...Now lets see if a Rapper today came out with an Album and they talk bad about white people and see if that sh*t would SELL.....it wouldn't sell 1 unit..n*gga! The Predator album n sh*t came out in those NWA where white people accepted the Stereotype of the Angry Black mad at the world..and Racism was Really Bad during that time also..white people felt guilty about all that sh*t..Rodney King etc... ...sh*t is a lil better in 2005 , just a lil, Now lets See Ludacris, Mike Jones, Jay-z , Kanye West any of these Artist come out Talkin Bad about White people n see if they get Support? ..Hell No!

Now tell me what u think?
And your right...white people wouldn't buy an album if the rapper was k!lling white people "Crackers" and sh*t...and black people wouldn't buy an album where the artist was calling black people "??????s" and "Monkeys"...thats common sense homie....so why do you think rappers avoid talking about white people? Because white's won't buy it! They're trying to sale records and in order to do that..you gotta appeal to the masses...which is mostly white.

Last edited by Dramatick; 07-23-2005 at 01:42 PM..

13 years ago '04        #115
Top Ramen 
space
space
$1,810 | Props total: 2 2
 ghengis said

and dude's is a hypocrite.
^ For real, I mean I love his music an all, and I think he gunna blow up this year, but this cat just can't make up his mind on certain issues, and contradicts himself. Especially in the interviews. Even in his music you will listen to his tape, one song would be like "The color Purple" and then right after that track is "Bin Laden On the Hook" and he screaming "slap a n*gga up" and all murder sh*t. He is a hypocrite.

07-23-2005, 01:51 PM         #116
BaddNewZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh yea.... regarding the eminem nut huggers popping up.....

Shut the fu*k up..... Eminem is trash......Who wrote the rule on the wall that said if you're white you have to follow the blonde bi*ch blindly??.....

Saigon is much better than Eminem.... cuz he's made songs that have some actual meaning......and speaks on real knowledge...(not to mention he doesn't sound gay).. Eminem kicks corny punchlines about k!llin himself and sometimes says "fu*k ms cheney" to sound political......

Plus I mean the whole racist tape thing is just disgusting.... How can you continue to support a guy like that FOR THE SOLE REASON THAT HE'S WHITE AND FAMOUS IN RAP????....A lot of you motherfu*kers wont admit that sh*t at all..... but it's the absolute truth..... Would you support one of your boys if he said some sh*t like "fu*k them N***** bi*ches they aint sh*t..." in front of a bunch of black people????.....I doubt many of you would....

Be real with yourselves...... Eminem aint your fu*king hero just because he made it in rap and has the same color skin as you.....You aren't about to be more respected... you aren't about to blow in rap with your soundclick tracks.....JUST STOP.....if anything Eminem is making white people look BAD who aren't complete idiots that enjoy lyrics like "so shake that a.ss boy oops i mean girl girl girl girl"......ugh......

Saigon >> Eminem anyday of the week...

07-23-2005, 02:14 PM         #117
BaddNewZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hookz said
Im Happy The Race Issue Is Coming To Light, Because It Needs To.
But Along With This, Black People Need To Stop Saying Kracka...Whitey...All That Bullsh*t. Because Its Just As Bad As Saying Niqqer Or Black Bastard.
People Need To Stop Acting Like White People Are The Only Racist And The Only People Holding Others Down.
Not true..... i've become good friends with Black People who say Kracka (tell me why i had to change the C to a k to get it show) and Whitey all the time...... Why???.....Cuz they was able to see past the skin and recognize a good person.......Will you see the KKK gettin up with a black guy they agree with???....Nah cuz they feel they're absolutely supreme.....and on some our breed is greater type sh*t....... thats REAL racism... (or if you claim that white women are superior to black women *coughs* eminem *coughs*)....

I think people confuse Racism with Prejudices a lot of the time..... and EVERYBODY has Prejudices.......

Last edited by BaddNewZ; 07-23-2005 at 02:17 PM..

13 years ago '05        #118
Mrniceguy 
space
space
 BaddNewZ said

Shut the fu*k up..... Eminem is trash......Who wrote the rule on the wall that said if you're white you have to follow the blonde bi*ch blindly??.....

Saigon is much better than Eminem.... cuz he's made songs that have some actual meaning......and speaks on real knowledge...(not to mention he doesn't sound gay).. Eminem kicks corny punchlines about k!llin himself and sometimes says "fu*k ms cheney" to sound political......

Plus I mean the whole racist tape thing is just disgusting.... How can you continue to support a guy like that FOR THE SOLE REASON THAT HE'S WHITE AND FAMOUS IN RAP????....A lot of you motherfu*kers wont admit that sh*t at all..... but it's the absolute truth..... Would you support one of your boys if he said some sh*t like "fu*k them N***** bi*ches they aint sh*t..." in front of a bunch of black people????.....I doubt many of you would....

Be real with yourselves...... Eminem aint your fu*king hero just because he made it in rap and has the same color skin as you.....You aren't about to be more respected... you aren't about to blow in rap with your soundclick tracks.....JUST STOP.....if anything Eminem is making white people look BAD who aren't complete idiots that enjoy lyrics like "so shake that a.ss boy oops i mean girl girl girl girl"......ugh......

THATS REAL TALK!

13 years ago '04        #119
One-O-One 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,198 | Props total: 8933 8933
 BaddNewZ said
The lyrical south???? Give me some names to check out....

Just listen to Lil Wayne, UGK, Justus League, Outkast, Goodie Mobb.

othas can add on..

07-23-2005, 02:53 PM         #120
kenny_yayo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ him callin Eminem racist with all the racism in that interview rappers are so hypocritical

13 years ago '04        #121
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,112 | Props total: 295 295
 D.A.R.S. said
hmmm if I remember correctly "Miss Saigon" is one of the most popular plays of all time
maybe u dont know ho chi minh city got changed to saigon in vietnam f*g fu*k old play watchin a.ss LMAO "hey madea i think this n*ggas gone crazy" fu*k outta here wit that ketchup n mustard bullsh*t

07-23-2005, 05:11 PM         #122
|Tech| 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BaddNewZ said

fu*k you for taking mostly all the words out of my mouth. But I'll give you props for typing it out for me. You saved me a couple of seconds. I appreciate it.

13 years ago '04        #123
D.A.R.S. 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,922 | Props total: 1030 1030
 MegaTON said
maybe u dont know ho chi minh city got changed to saigon in vietnam f*g fu*k old play watchin a.ss LMAO "hey madea i think this n*ggas gone crazy" fu*k outta here wit that ketchup n mustard bullsh*t

damn you still on? :banghead:

13 years ago '04        #124
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 5 5
 BaddNewZ said
Not true..... i've become good friends with Black People who say Kracka (tell me why i had to change the C to a k to get it show) and Whitey all the time...... Why???.....Cuz they was able to see past the skin and recognize a good person.......Will you see the KKK gettin up with a black guy they agree with???....Nah cuz they feel they're absolutely supreme.....and on some our breed is greater type sh*t....... thats REAL racism... (or if you claim that white women are superior to black women *coughs* eminem *coughs*)....

I think people confuse Racism with Prejudices a lot of the time..... and EVERYBODY has Prejudices.......
This cat spit some real sh*t, Props all day. I been on the box since 00 and have never heard a wife cat say this sh*t but it's all true.

How can a black person be racist when they don't have any power.
Dont get me wrong they can be prejudices all day. But they dont have any political pull to black list, hold anybody down or destroy anybody's livelyhood.
THAT'S TRUE RACISM.

07-23-2005, 06:04 PM         #125
Pain6934 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 8 OFF said
Cedric Muhammad: Even 50 said Diddy got him on that one…

Saigon: Yeah, them sh*ts was costing a grip of money, for a f----g T-Shirt. So it is like, you have all of these big artists supporting this campaign – ‘Vote or Die’ – like if you don’t get out there and vote you are going to die. But nobody ever explained the difference between Kerry and Bush. What was Kerry supposed to come do? They never explained that to the people. It was just pretty much, ‘Get Bush out of here.’ The lesser of two evils. They never explained like, ‘Hey, if we vote for Kerry, this is going to change.’ I don’t think none of that sh*t trickles down into the hood. I didn’t see no difference in the ghetto when Bush came than when Clinton was in office. n*ggas was still dying every day. n*ggas was still poor. n*ggas was still living in the projects. sh*t was still f—ed up. Clinton took welfare…

Cedric Muhammad: Hey Saigon, check this out. I have written about this extensively at BlackElectorate.com ("In Light Of His Record How Can Black America Love President Clinton?", February 20, 2001) more Black men were locked up under Clinton than under Bush (the current President’s father) and Reagan combined

Saigon: See that.

Cedric Muhammad: 200,000 more Black men were locked up (under Clinton). And you are right. He (Clinton) signed the crime bill. He signed welfare reform. He was the one who said mend affirmative action…

Saigon: Exactly so what’s the difference? I don’t really see the big significance on having a Democrat for a President when they both work for the same dudes. The President is the president of the country. He is not the CEO. You dig what I am saying? He is the figure head. He is the guy that they can put on that TV. If the president was that powerful, they wouldn’t be able to make jokes about him on mother f---ng Saturday Day Night Live. Eminem wouldn’t be able to put him on a movie and depict him getting his d--- sucked and make a big joke out of it. You can’t do that to a person who really has power. The president’s power is so miniscule it is not that much. There are dudes that make decisions and tell him what to say. He don’t even write his own speeches. So he is just pretty much a figure head for somebody to put on the news and for somebody to show us. He don’t make no decisions. That wasn’t his decision to go to war. That was people above him that we will never see.

They are probably over there in Israel to tell you the truth. America alone gives more money to Israel than it does... That is why the Palestinians are over there always banging out. It’s like how can you be so poor and live right next to mother fu----rs that’s living in mansions and sh*t? Big mansions and they live so good. And then you got the Palestinians who don’t have sh*t. And they are like, ‘This is our land,’ and they just come and take our sh*t. They say, ‘Hey we are the natives of this land. Look, Jesus was a Jew. Jesus was king of Jews. This is our native land.’ Come one. It is so deep. When you look at the aspect of religion and politics and all of that sh*t and the way it coincides – it is the same thing. The school system, the court system, and the churches – they are all the same. The Pope is more powerful than the President when it comes to the people.

Cedric Muhammad: No question. Greenspan is more powerful than the President…

Saigon: Hell yeah…

Cedric Muhammad: And he’s got people telling him what to do.

Saigon: Exactly, exactly.

Cedric Muhammad: I have no further questions. It has been two hours and eleven minutes. I want to open the floor up – any promotion, or business you want to take care of, or any final words you want to share with our viewers?

Saigon: I just want to say, man we got to start taking care of each other as Black and Brown people. We have to start looking at the importance of family structure. And life ain’t just one f-----g big party. There is a time to play. But that comes after work. After you have handled your business, then you go out and play and have fun. But if your situation ain’t straight in life, and you are out in somebody’s club getting drunk and shaking your butt, and you are waking up the next day – you have bought yourself some liver disease, a hang over and a headache, and you spent money to buy it. It don’t make sense. It is almost like you are paying for poison. Get your mind right. Straighten your mind out and get your life on track and understand that everybody is put here for a purpose. You are here and then you die. Life is short so make the best of your life. And I don’t mean go out and have as much fun as you can. That is not what it is about. It is all about setting yourself up for your children.

We are a micro and a macro. And if you choose to have children which I never did and I don’t – because I am not bringing no child into this f---d up world – but if you do choose to do that, that responsibility and sacrifice that you make is learning yourself, what you are about and taking care of yourself.

I just want to say to everybody in the world, even White people man, fair is fair, man. Let’s treat each other with respect and let’s respect ourselves. And specifically for Black folks – let’s get it together. Let’s get on our grind and I don’t mean hustling. I mean by getting together and taking care of these babies. Whitney Houston had a song that said, ‘I believe that children are the future…’ And if the children are the future, and what we are showing these kids is our future, then I feel sorry for our future. It is up to us to shape and mold these kids and do the right thing or we won’t have a future. We will eradicate ourselves. They won’t have to k!ll us. We will k!ll ourselves.

And one more thing, visit abandonednation.com. I don’t want to start taking donations yet because I am still working on this whole (non-profit status) to get everything right. I am in the process of it with my team. But just to let people be aware of what is going on, when that (foundation) opens up you will be able to send tangible donations. I want everything tangible. I don’t even want money because I don’t want everybody to think I am doing this for my personal gain. I just want things that I can give some kids. Specifically books, school clothes, anything new, I don’t want to give no kids no hand-me-down clothes like the Salvation Army. But anything new from these clothing companies that throw them away because they have something irregular, or one sleeve a little bit longer than the other – somebody could use that shirt. I just want to say- take care of each other and take care of ourselves. And that’s that.

Cedric Muhammad: Yo, I love you Brother.

Saigon: I love you too man, and I appreciate it.

Cedric Muhammad: Thank You. I have a tremendous amount of respect for you and Gotti (Saigon’s management) and I just wanted to say that I am pleased to see you all’s relationship the way it is and I know he has brought a lot to the table so, the bottom line is we are putting the whole website behind you. I have already asked people to keep you in their prayers and to protect you, because you are a threat, right now and I don’t think people understand it – when they read this interview they will get a little more understanding. But I think you are built to do what you are doing and nothing can stop you until you are done doing it. And I just want you to know that there are witnesses out here for you that are hear to amplify your voice.

Saigon: I know. That’s (Saigon sighs). I appreciate everything man. I greatly appreciate this time and I want to thank you for your time.

Cedric Muhammad: We will stay in tune. Take Care of yourself.

Saigon: Take care Ced, be good.

[WEBSITE LINK]
Eminems racist well then so is have the rap game every rapper that ever said cracker this, or white man that, its all a bunch of bullsh*t including Saigon.I dont agree with eminems use of the n word, nor do i condone it, but I am also tired of rappers talkin sh*t about white people, but when it comes to signing a contract they dont mind sittin down with a white lawyer to go over it, or even signing to a white owned company, or white management, producers, engineers.We all aint that bad, granted there are bad apples, but I can promise you we all dont agree with that ignoance, no matter who you are.Its impotant to be responsible when expressing yourself especially under these circumstances.Being mc's we must represent everthing in life in order to educate the ignorance on both sides and then we will not only do hip hop justice but also one another.

Home      

most viewed right now
+50online now  25
Video inside HBO Prison Movie O.G. Starring Jeffrey Wright
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+254online now  25
The most slappable face of 2019 :popfoh:
402 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+95online now  19
Image(s) inside Yasmina 🍑😍
38 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+16online now  15
Image(s) inside Leslie Jones Attacks Jason Reitman’s ‘Ghostbusters’ Sequel
145 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+54online now  14
Image(s) inside REDBONE/LIGHTSKIN BIh CUTE AF CUH! smh
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+51online now  11
Image(s) inside Joe Budden RESPONDS To FUTURE After Joe Deny Em A Interview "I Don't R..
178 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-17online now  10
Video inside Cash me ousside’ girl signs $900K beauty contract, 2 years after infamo..
92 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+71online now  10
ULTRAAAAAAAAA (old heads enter)
77 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy