Jul 22 - Saigon Interview Pt 2 Gives Props To Jayz,Says Eminem Is A Blatant Racist & More

most viewed right now
Video inside Smash or dash
62 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Shawty Lo in a casket @ Blue Flame
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
MMA Conor McGregor has another big announcement
34 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside ShawtyLo's Daughter Is Pissed That people posted ShawtyLo Wake Pics On..
69 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #61
Skilllz 
space
space
$6,714 | Props total: 391 391
Cedric Muhammad: Yo, I love you Brother.

Saigon: I love you too man, and I appreciate it.
ROFL @ That randomness...
 11 years ago '04        #62
ghengis 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,246 | Props total: 0 0
 8 OFF said:
Saigon: KRS-One is the teacher, man. He is an intellectual thug. He is the first intellectual thug. He is the first person to mix the thug music with the conscious rap and make it work. Then came Tupac and then came Saigon.

the NEGROE PLEASE statement of July.

and dude's is a hypocrite.
 07-22-2005, 05:53 PM         #63
HighLightsOnly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k saigon he's a fu*kin racist, jealous, hyprocrit, s3xist, d!ckhead. He's full of sh*t, seriously though it really takes nuts to say all the sh*t he said about all those rappers. Saigon is a fu*kin a**hole, southern people are slow that's bullsh*t that's mean as hell has he ever heard the song my mind is playin tricks on me??? if you know the meaning behind that song you'll know what i'm talking about. He's jealous because southern music is popular now and he spent 8 years in prison when east coast music was popular and he knows he's not going to sell records. He's educated because he spent time in prison if he was so damn educated why was he in prison? He said motherfu*kers would do anything for money, has he read this interview? publicity stunt 101. What a fu*kin trick. If he's so damn educated why does he use the n word? Real educated people rarely swear and or use slang, especially in an interview. Eminem is a blatant racist but he's in a group with 5 black dudes, he broke into the industry with a black dude, dr dre. Does he listen to em's music? Does he understand encore? Then he comes at papoose who he made a song with (head of state) and then papoose decides to make some good clean thoughtful records, so saigon comes at him in the interviewon on some stealing concpets and or styles type sh*t, what the fu*k is that? Then he says but we should work together and be one. What is that? He disses mixtape dj's possibly kay slay who backs papoose, and says we should work together. BULLsh*t. He doesn't like commercial/mainstream rap but he likes common, common is down with kanye, all kanye does is steal beats and or samples and makes them incredibly tight, but ohhh im saigon and i fu*ks with common what the fu*k is that, he's educated but he fu*ks with common. What a fu*kin trick. that's enough i'm done.
 11 years ago '04        #64
kb45 
space
space
space
$413 | Props total: 1 1
Saigon speaks truth .. and just cause he talks slang and curse doesn't mean he is not educated. He talks in slang, cause he is talking to street people. I am sure he can speak eloquently as well as street. To educate people, you have to speak their language.
 11 years ago '05        #65
mcall1 
space
space
space
$75 | Props total: 0 0
This dude saigon is a hater, he is hip hop, but his opinions is sh*t. He aint tellin the truth, and em will always be more hip hop than this dude. Just cause his head is filled with sh*t, doesn't mean he needs to stink up everything. If this dude is gonna be the next big thing, then I hope his cd isn't filled with this garbage in his first and second interview
 11 years ago '05        #66
mcall1 
space
space
space
$75 | Props total: 0 0
I agree fu*k SAiGON, if he is the next big thing, then im switchin to country, fu*k this dude
 11 years ago '04        #67
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,839 | Props total: 18 18
lol..saigon career is over already
 11 years ago '04        #68
adthekidd 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,871 | Props total: 3068 3068
ill NEVER read all that
 11 years ago '05        #69
Mrniceguy 
space
space
$3,846 | Props total: 19 19
n*ggas hate'n on Saigon cause he told the truth...proves once again THE TRUTH HURTS...got all these n*ggas on BOXDEN SICK! hahaha
 11 years ago '05        #70
qubanfriday 
space
space
space
$213 | Props total: 0 0
 T-money said:
The End WOW
who the fu*k does he think he is
 11 years ago '05        #71
qubanfriday 
space
space
space
 Mrniceguy said:
n*ggas hate'n on Saigon cause he told the truth...proves once again THE TRUTH HURTS...got all these n*ggas on BOXDEN SICK! hahaha
he is talking trash
 11 years ago '05        #72
qubanfriday 
space
space
space
 mcall1 said:
This dude saigon is a hater, he is hip hop, but his opinions is sh*t. He aint tellin the truth, and em will always be more hip hop than this dude. Just cause his head is filled with sh*t, doesn't mean he needs to stink up everything. If this dude is gonna be the next big thing, then I hope his cd isn't filled with this garbage in his first and second interview
i agree
 11 years ago '04        #73
DJ Maximum|M 40 heat pts40
space
space
$40,582 | Props total: 2178 2178
I Read The Whole Thing

Saigon Is A Deep Dude

Speaking Truth In Almost Everyword He Said

I Know Some Ppl Aint Gonna Get This Message

Because They Thinking Who Is This Dude But

Saigon Went In-Depth With This Interview The Real

Ends And Outs....

I Respect That

Saigon = The Future Of HipHop
 11 years ago '04        #74
DJ Maximum|M 40 heat pts40
space
space
$40,582 | Props total: 2178 2178
 Mrniceguy said:

YEP

I BET PPL AINT READ THE WHOLE STORY
 07-22-2005, 10:49 PM         #75
Apexemotion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
seriosly he needs to shut the fu*k up he's already annoying the sh*t out of me..
 11 years ago '05        #76
Santo 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,135 | Props total: 1 1
propz...dude speaks the truth.
 11 years ago '04        #77
Kiss The Stick 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,298 | Props total: 7 7
 bc/o06 said:
Eminem>Saigon
 11 years ago '04        #78
One-O-One 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,677 | Props total: 3064 3064
this is exactly what saigon needs. n*ggas talkin' bout him.

i dont agree wit saigon at some points, but pick the lesser evils.

saigon or 50 Cent singin' to bi*ches
 11 years ago '04        #79
xtac 
space
space
space
$859 | Props total: 0 0
if you think this n*gga is smart, you must be dumb. He's stating the obvious, if you didn't already know what he was saying, I suggest you log off and do something with your life. It's not like he gave you a breakthrough lesson in hiphop, hes just another cat who think he know everything because he served jail time, theres another name for those people they are often in the muslim faith, jk but for real his gimmick is a concious rapper, its just that a gimmick, if it wasnt poppin like that than why are you signed to just blaze, theres no money there,be real.

Dude got some hot tracks, but hes def not doing anything productive, his voice wont even be heard, listen to that out in the park sh*t, on the angermanagement mixtape, which by the way its funny how he doesnt respect eminem, or 50cent as a person yet hes on their fu*king cd, clinton sparks dont got saigon like that.

Blah.
 11 years ago '04        #80
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,081 | Props total: 236 236
dude always sound like he whinin to me but he spit the truth...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Major key galore
47 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX Detectives!!! Come Praise the Lord
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Having an ‘ugly friend’ makes you more attractive, study claims
24 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Info On Investing In 'Trees By Game'
80 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside The greatest drone EVER !?
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Kid Cudi - Surfin' ft. Pharrell Williams
75 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
MLB Most Talented Baseball player you've since since the turn of the century?
90 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside 50 Cent - Ooouuu (Remix) ft. Young M.A
178 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy