Jul 22 - Saigon Interview Pt 2 Gives Props To Jayz,Says Eminem Is A Blatant Racist & More

most viewed right now
Sep 29 - Average Cable TV Bill Now Over $100/Month; “Every Year is a New Recor..
62 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dat d-thang
15 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
83 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Need To Know Her Name
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #41
Mrniceguy 
space
space
$3,846 | Props total: 19 19
 kleft said:
he wasn't spittin no "Real" sh*t about the south

i would write a paragraph but it's not worth it. if he ever comes to the south for a concert or something. we'll see how slow somethin happens

Exactly...south n*ggas will k!ll another brotha...with the quickness... over an interview! wTF...madness

if anything south n*ggas need to be learning from that sh*t! instead of adding to the stereotype that they are slow... "Oh see how he dissed the south, lets fu*k him up" ..didnt bother to let what he said REGISTER?
 07-22-2005, 01:05 PM         #42
cylla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yes it was a good read, and yes Saigon has a good head on his shoulders, but why does he keep switching how he feels about 50?
 07-22-2005, 01:06 PM         #43
bc/o06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga Saigoon isnt the authority on anything he sure isnt the authority on the south he is nothing but a two face n*gga he always on somebodys d!ck one interview then the next one hes dissing em so i really dont care what he has to say
 07-22-2005, 01:09 PM         #44
cylla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mrniceguy said:
Everything that n*gga said about the SOUTH was true..he got family in the south, hell, i got family in the south... muthafu*kas is SLOW...point blank..not saying they aint SMART! but its slow moving in the South.."Hints" why they even SLOWED DOWN THERE LYRICS ..CHOPPED IN SCREWED... and South dudes getting fu*ked! by the majors also..and Sense they controlling the club with there music...like Saigon said... White people are switching formats in radio stations to clubs worldwide...like sh*t "play that mike jones and ying yang again" ...and there Toss'n New York n*ggas cd's in the TRASH CAN!.....so South is fu*kin sh*t up! for everyone..but i think n*ggas really just thinkin bout getting paid..and helping they family so they not looking at the BIGGER PICTURE!
I feel you on that SOUTH sh*t. I'm not sayin' they're SLOW but I'm sayin' they made hip hop a little... what's the right word?... Dumber? I was born in the south and I got mad family there, but it's true. I feel SOUTH music is more have-a-good time, party kinda music more than music with substance. No offense to the SOUTHerners.
 07-22-2005, 01:35 PM         #45
Ace 1-2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Shut the fu*k up, you southern n*ggas. Calm down. It's a fu*king opinion. A true one, at that.

Anyway, that interview is realness. I got it in e-mail and was surprised someone actually posted it.
 11 years ago '04        #46
One-O-One 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,656 | Props total: 3032 3032
 Mrniceguy said:
Everything that n*gga said about the SOUTH was true..he got family in the south, hell, i got family in the south... muthafu*kas is SLOW...point blank..not saying they aint SMART! but its slow moving in the South.."Hints" why they even SLOWED DOWN THERE LYRICS ..CHOPPED IN SCREWED... and South dudes getting fu*ked! by the majors also..and Sense they controlling the club with there music...like Saigon said... White people are switching formats in radio stations to clubs worldwide...like sh*t "play that mike jones and ying yang again" ...and there Toss'n New York n*ggas cd's in the TRASH CAN!.....so South is fu*kin sh*t up! for everyone..but i think n*ggas really just thinkin bout getting paid..and helping they family so they not looking at the BIGGER PICTURE!
saigon, you, aand alotta north kats gotta huge misconception about the south due to the mainstream media. The mainstream media is who you shouldnt be takin' word for. To completely label southern hiphop as "SLOW" is just like me labelin' east coast hiphop as "OLD".

There are lyrical south n*ggas that are better than up north n*ggas and vice versa. Its kinda hard to stereotype any coast like dat. Just cuz u see mike jones on tv repeatin' himself dont mean every n*gga in south is like dat.

The south hiphop scene aint fu*kin' anything up. corporate white dudes in skyscrapers is fu*kin' hiphop up. If yall think ying yang twinz n' T.I. aint helpin' wit they "slow" rap, then i guess Fabolous n' 50 Cent talkin' bout a brick of coke n' 9mm's aint helpin' either. Now dats the BIG PICTURE

the enemy is not the south. cuz in the end, when u k!ll us u k!llin' yaself. and then viacom n' them f*g**ts win. thats how they work, divide n' conquer. we need to get together n' start makin' moves instead all this internal conflict in hiphop which has been k!llin' not only hiphop but black people in the first place.

real talk
 11 years ago '04        #47
nuknuk42084 
space
space
$2,522 | Props total: 0 0
yeah no way im reading that whole sh*t, sai needs to stop talking so much, just get to thje god damn point
 07-22-2005, 02:00 PM         #48
Jez_humphrey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
saigon contradicted himself a fair bit

he said pac was complete and had songs for everything

yet papoose talks about shooting kids on 1 song then being malcolm x or whatever in anotha

yet pac had conscious tracks and straight thug tracks where he talked about murdering his enemies and there familys etc

whats the difference?
 07-22-2005, 02:05 PM         #49
Jez_humphrey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh and saigon gave eminem mad props on a video interview once to

dude needs to make his mind up
 11 years ago '04        #50
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
$7,435 | Props total: 51 51
M!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's a Real Dude i think he's that one.

Last edited by m_cullins; 07-22-2005 at 02:07 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #51
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 0 0
 Jez_humphrey said:
oh and saigon gave eminem mad props on a video interview once to

dude needs to make his mind up

What video interview was that?
 11 years ago '05        #52
Mrniceguy 
space
space
$3,846 | Props total: 19 19
 One-O-One said:
saigon, you, aand alotta north kats gotta huge misconception about the south due to the mainstream media. The mainstream media is who you shouldnt be takin' word for. To completely label southern hiphop as "SLOW" is just like me labelin' east coast hiphop as "OLD".

There are lyrical south n*ggas that are better than up north n*ggas and vice versa. Its kinda hard to stereotype any coast like dat. Just cuz u see mike jones on tv repeatin' himself dont mean every n*gga in south is like dat.

The south hiphop scene aint fu*kin' anything up. corporate white dudes in skyscrapers is fu*kin' hiphop up. If yall think ying yang twinz n' T.I. aint helpin' wit they "slow" rap, then i guess Fabolous n' 50 Cent talkin' bout a brick of coke n' 9mm's aint helpin' either. Now dats the BIG PICTURE

the enemy is not the south. cuz in the end, when u k!ll us u k!llin' yaself. and then viacom n' them f*g**ts win. thats how they work, divide n' conquer. we need to get together n' start makin' moves instead all this internal conflict in hiphop which has been k!llin' not only hiphop but black people in the first place.

real talk

Exactly...The south n*ggas thats on TV..got a responsiblity to Speak some truth in they Lyrics...instead of talkin bout "that bi*ch fine she got a big behind".... Pastor Troy, LiL Jon, Luda, David Banner, Mike jones, Slim Thug, Master P, Weebie, Young Jeezy....list goes on n on...all the front runners for the SOUTH AINT SAYIN NOTHING TO HELP THE YOUTH

at least East Coast Front runners Nas, Jay-z, Kanye west (he's midwest but he lives in NY now n on roc so he counts) , Rakim, Saigon, dudes up north is bring lyrics..sure they talkin that Shoot em up sh*t! but thats not all...they got Socially Conscious songs on they album!.... Listenin to Mike jones CD...you can't FIND A MESSAGE IN IT... listen to WEEBIE SAVAGE LIFE LP...YOU CANT FIND A MESSAGE? Gucci mane, Young Jeezy..these n*ggas getting arrested on the DAILY..and they aint sayin anything to help anyone!

Listen to a Nas CD and Listen to 90% of the SOuth and realize my point!

Thats Real Talk!
 11 years ago '04        #53
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,746 | Props total: 808 808
Take Pastor Troy out of that list, and ur right.
 11 years ago '04        #54
rasheedwallace 33 heat pts33
space
space
$21,641 | Props total: 4164 4164
 FrostyNug24 said:
how the fu*k he expect somebody to read all that sh*t? dude opinion aint THAT valued. stupid fu*k

propped ya tho for takin the time to post it.

lol what, you cant read more than a page?

part 1 and 2 were well worth the time, i enjoyed them. thanks for the post.
 07-22-2005, 03:10 PM         #55
Jez_humphrey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysonne said:
What video interview was that?
beef 2 xtra cut bit of eminem v benzino

saigon says and i qoute, hes better than everyone else and hes talented
 07-22-2005, 03:46 PM         #56
kleft 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ace 1-2 said:
Shut the fu*k up, you southern n*ggas. Calm down. It's a fu*king opinion. A true one, at that.

Anyway, that interview is realness. I got it in e-mail and was surprised someone actually posted it.
you would get murked right by em too..
 11 years ago '04        #57
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,746 | Props total: 808 808
 Ace 1-2 said:

Lol, its not that serious fam, we're just talking.

And btw, opinions can't be true or false....you can only agree or disagree. Ya know, thats what separates it from a fact....
 07-22-2005, 03:57 PM         #58
D.M.X 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Saigon talks too much sh*t, like he didn't say ?????? on any of his tapes, HIM!? :D

AHAHAHAHHAHAH
 11 years ago '04        #59
ReddBoss 
space
space
space
$2,849 | Props total: 1 1
everytime i read a Saigon interview, dude stays takin lil jabs at the south, I would respect his opinion a lil more if he actually knew what was going on down here, people act like all we about is b00ty shakin and strip clubs, and that ying yang and lil jon represent everything southern, i can name at least 30 rappers who bring it lyrically and have something to say in their music
 11 years ago '04        #60
orv 
space
space
$3,487 | Props total: 29 29
I thought I was the only one that thought the map looked like Blood/Crip... Ah well.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cuban With A Mean Cake, OMG!!!
40 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Smash or Pass Pawg Thickii Nickii?...
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 28 - California changes law because of Bill Cosby
50 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
MMA Conor McGregor Sons Jeremy Stephens
70 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Envy Reveals He Was Shot At On Highway Last Week! fu-k Whoever Hatin..
145 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel speaks on being sucker punched and discusses Meek Mill
650 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Do You Think Your Smart Enough To Solve This Puzzle( Probably Not)
45 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside I can vouch for this. The game is this bad, no joke. One of the WORST P..
26 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy