Jul 20 - Grand Theft Auto Rating Changed to 'Adults Only'

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Today's world summed up in one picture
21 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Well Damn DRAKE - PLEASE FORGIVE ME Video out now non apple link come i..
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Waka Flocka Flame Responds To Gucci Mane's Hot 97 Interview
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside For $100,000 would you do it?? Hmmm..
109 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #41
Young OG 129 heat pts129
space
space
$14,980 | Props total: 5174 5174
This is the gayest sh*t i eva seen they worried about CJ dry humping a girl but the stupid a.ss games like the guy game are still out there. :thumbsdow
 07-21-2005, 06:15 AM         #42
Strider 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just get someone else to buy it for u

or do it my way, DOWNLOAD IT
hahhaha
 11 years ago '04        #43
yitty 
space
space
$4,434 | Props total: 1 1
ummmmmm lmao like this will decrease sales crack and weed is supposed to be illegal but everyone still finds a way to get it so what makes you think a fu*king game rating will make a difference??????
 07-21-2005, 06:42 AM         #44
youn99un 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 11 years ago '04        #45
ddotdukes5 
space
space
$3,039 | Props total: 4 4
time for Rockstar to make more money
 11 years ago '04        #46
BpWally 
space
space
$884 | Props total: 0 0
 yitty said:
ummmmmm lmao like this will decrease sales crack and weed is supposed to be illegal but everyone still finds a way to get it so what makes you think a fu*king game rating will make a difference??????
It will drecrease sale Majorly if they don't remove it which they're in the process of doing?
question, when most of you all bought the game, where did you buy it from? The majority of you bought it from either a Target, Toys 'r' Us, Wal-Mart, Best Buy, EBGames, or some other large chain company.
Another question, when have you ever seen a AO rated game in one of those stores let alone an AO rated game on a whole? That answer will clearly be never.
Since major stores don't carry AO rated games, GTA:SA has been pulled from the shelves meaning Rockstars profits are going to come to a schreeching halt. The promotions are going to stop on TV because promoting an AO game on public TV is like promoting a pr0n on TV.
So what Rockstar is doing right now is re-releasing the game with that part of the code taken out of it so it can retain their M rating and be put back in all those Major stores where they can retain making a profit.
 11 years ago '04        #47
L.E.S|M 
space
space
$5,597 | Props total: 1 1
s3x scenes? s3x scenes? come on now. Of all the things on GTA, they picked s3x scenes. I can't stand some of these overly conservative parents. Just don't let your kids play the sh*t. simple as that.
 07-21-2005, 09:03 AM         #48
shrimpshady 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u got to admit that grand theft san andreas was a pretty hardcore game all together. but the main thing is rockstar is gonna most likely tone it back down some to Mature so they can still sell it in most retail stores. a lot of the main dealers dont sell Adult rated games so they wud lose alot of sales.
 07-21-2005, 09:16 AM         #49
DJ ACV 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jus because theres a hack where u can download it? ucant do it with ps2 tho right?
damn thats bullsh*t
 07-21-2005, 09:28 AM         #50
happy4 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bullsh*t politicians
 11 years ago '04        #51
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$13,324 | Props total: 347 347
lol, damn if u want it so much go get ur daddy's or mommy's to go in holdin ur hand wit u and buy it.... Ya some bi*ches bi*chin over a game. and the ones bi*chen probably live in a big suburbin house where there parent dont allow games like this, Another exciting Yahtzee night at ur house tonight

Last edited by D. Norman; 07-21-2005 at 09:40 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #52
BpWally 
space
space
 shrimpshady said:
u got to admit that grand theft san andreas was a pretty hardcore game all together. but the main thing is rockstar is gonna most likely tone it back down some to Mature so they can still sell it in most retail stores. a lot of the main dealers dont sell Adult rated games so they wud lose alot of sales.
The only thing they are going to do is remove the code where you can have s3x in the game. Thats all.
 11 years ago '04        #53
BpWally 
space
space
 DJ ACV said:
jus because theres a hack where u can download it? ucant do it with ps2 tho right?
damn thats bullsh*t
The code is in all versions of the game.
With an action replay CD you can do it in the PS2 and xBox versions.
 07-21-2005, 10:12 AM         #54
youn99un 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahaha.. dumbasses.
 07-21-2005, 10:26 AM         #55
joeytwotimer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pretty ridiculous theyr'e doin this, only game with this rating
 07-21-2005, 10:29 AM         #56
DJ ACV 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BpWally said:
The code is in all versions of the game.
With an action replay CD you can do it in the PS2 and xBox versions.
o sh*t? what exactly is that? id liek to check that out
 07-21-2005, 11:12 AM         #57
edukation 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
even politicians are involved
 11 years ago '04        #58
nickh 
space
space
$5,298 | Props total: 0 0
yea dawgs dont matter to me!!!! 18 in 3 months and i kno damn well that the next GTA dont come out for a minute
 07-21-2005, 11:18 AM         #59
cs2005 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All I gotta say Parents dont buy or rent the game for your child, supervise you children if do manage to get an M-rated game. I mean 17 and older. I guess young adults gotta wait til what 18. sh*t is mad stupid!!!! If you can see an R-rated movie, :finger: then what the fu*k
 07-21-2005, 12:55 PM         #60
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i was bout to say who cares, but i forgot it may make it harder for those under eighteen to play now. Im sure yall will find a way though. Like getting alcohol when your not 21
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Faith Evan breaking the internet
104 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside bi-ch tries to play cute with the judge
94 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chopped Cheese V. Philly CheeseSteak what you choose?
86 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
173 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Luke Cage Is the Unapologetically Bold Superhero Show Iíve Been Waiting for!#F..
53 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
bruh the Menace 2 Society Interrogation Scene got me fu-king crying :dead:
48 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Bankrupt 50 and his Private Jet
57 comments
21 hours ago