Jul 20 - Grand Theft Auto Rating Changed to 'Adults Only'

most viewed right now
Dreamchaser confirms Beanie Sigel got beat up. "U broke the code of ethics on ..
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lebron "All Lives Matter" Fuuuuu
65 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Beans really got paws put on him smh
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside THIS girl slaps ya girls ass in the club, what ya do?
43 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #21
THuG LYFe 198 heat pts198
space
space
$2,844 | Props total: 266 266
You can run around a city and k!ll cops and innocent pedestrians and that only earns it an "M" rating but only after a secretive s3x scene gets discovered, the game gets rated "Adult"

I hope they put Leiberman in the next game in a mission so I can keep reloading the game and k!lling him.
 11 years ago '04        #22
severe 
space
space
$410 | Props total: 0 0
haha props on the liebermann idea...i'm all for that
 07-20-2005, 06:47 PM         #23
shut_the_fuk_up 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hewsdaddy said:
a adult anyway so fu*k it
^^^^ yeah doesnt affect me i can buy it regardless
 11 years ago '04        #24
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,079 | Props total: 234 234
s3x is the oldest sport in the world...its bad tho cuz everybody wins!
 11 years ago '04        #25
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$10,898 | Props total: 100 100
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas," a best-selling title in which explicit s3xual content can be unlocked with an Internet download.

But wait a sec ... there is a zillion terrabytes of pr0n that kids are 1 click away from on the interweb :rolleyes:
 11 years ago '04        #26
Rufus The Stunt 
space
space
space
$4,355 | Props total: 0 0
Haha, this whole situation seems illogical but what can we do?

I'm an adult so I'll buy the next one anyway. I just hope they'll keep making them after this and it's gonna be hell obtaining a copy of one also. We all can't have reserved copies at EB or whereever

Last edited by Rufus The Stunt; 07-20-2005 at 07:00 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #27
BpWally 
space
space
$884 | Props total: 0 0
How come no one questioned God of War? There was direct nudity in it and you could directly have s3x in that game?
 11 years ago '04        #28
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
 THuG LYFe said:
You can run around a city and k!ll cops and innocent pedestrians and that only earns it an "M" rating but only after a secretive s3x scene gets discovered, the game gets rated "Adult"

I hope they put Leiberman in the next game in a mission so I can keep reloading the game and k!lling him.
You gets propped for mentioning lieberman there !

These fu*kin politicians tryna show that they actually care about childrens and all that while they only do this stuff so they could get more votes and sh*t. :finger:

I'm not an adult but i physically look like one so this really ain't a problem for me but i suppose it is for alotta people in the community that's tryna play video games and have fun and sh*t.
 11 years ago '04        #29
hewsdaddy 
space
space
$7,274 | Props total: 1 1
so is there a way to unlock the fu*kin in the ps2 yet?
 11 years ago '05        #30
will b. 
space
space
space
$13 | Props total: 0 0
fu*k these n*ggas
 07-20-2005, 08:55 PM         #31
Blackstar_04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Where are the Black and Latino parents & children in all this? Hmm.....probably NOT WORRYING ABOUT SUCH A STUPID PROBLEM. White kids these days man, they have so many internal problems that the parents have nowhere to turn to except blame anything that comes to mind. Those Degrassi-weaned white boy idiots need to get a spanking or two in their lifetime. But either way, mad kids are gonna buy it. It's funny how the only kids that have gone on rampages from video games are suburban white kids. Man, people tryina knock the hustle badly.
 11 years ago '05        #32
benadreal 
space
space
$3,557 | Props total: 12 12
this is why i think politicians are bullsh*t. shes worried about kids havin animated s3x in games, but let bill do all that sh*t? the only difference between AO and M, is just that theres a sh*t load of retailers that wont carry AO. She needs to fix something that actually matters, like gas prices.
 11 years ago '05        #33
benadreal 
space
space
$3,557 | Props total: 12 12
 Blackstar_04 said:
Where are the Black and Latino parents & children in all this? Hmm.....probably NOT WORRYING ABOUT SUCH A STUPID PROBLEM. White kids these days man, they have so many internal problems that the parents have nowhere to turn to except blame anything that comes to mind. Those Degrassi-weaned white boy idiots need to get a spanking or two in their lifetime. But either way, mad kids are gonna buy it. It's funny how the only kids that have gone on rampages from video games are suburban white kids. Man, people tryina knock the hustle badly.
i'll go ahead and agree with that. i'm white, and aint never had a "time out"..these fu*kin suburbian people, and they're rich a.sses are all anyone seems to think of "white people". they need to whip their kids, and maybe it'll help, instead of blaming the games all the damn time.
 07-20-2005, 09:45 PM         #34
MrMischief66 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BpWally said:
How come no one questioned God of War? There was direct nudity in it and you could directly have s3x in that game?

much more realistic t*ts too. but the s3x in that game was off screen, but you still controlled it with buttons. I think what probably got them goin was not the t*ts, but the girl giving head. Even though CJ had his clothes on the whole time.
 11 years ago '04        #35
bluedawgalex 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,036 | Props total: 400 400
This Wont Change sh*t Its Useless Cuz Kids Will Just Tell Their Parents "buy Me This Game" And Most Parents Dont Even Bother To Check What They're Buying

And I Dont Give A sh*t Im 17 N The Homie Works At Eb Games So I'll Still Get Dat sh*t On The Low
 07-20-2005, 10:09 PM         #36
yungb 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I got a better question. Instead of tryin to stop kids from seein animated s3x, why dont these mothers try to stop theyre daughters from gettin pregnant? Theyre sons from catchin std's? They got nothin better to do datz why...wurd up.
 11 years ago '04        #37
Demac 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,365 | Props total: 3 3
politician=gay
 11 years ago '04        #38
One-O-One 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,631 | Props total: 2920 2920
it aint no big deal wit me cuz ima grown a.ss man.

but what is the problem is these irresponsible parents. dat sh*t pisses me off.

the last time i bought a game, i was in line n' this dumb a.ss dad was buyin' GTA for his kid. :thefu*k:

alotta this is the parents fault. i can see how dem games can fu*k up a kids head and the videogame industry is doin' more than enuff to keep it from kids. now these parents and these stores gotta do they job.

when parents put pressure on videogame makers about adult content nowadays, they basically sayin' we want you to be more responsible raisin' our kids for us.
 07-21-2005, 01:25 AM         #39
G-Unot08 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn dunt dat fukin suck
 07-21-2005, 01:31 AM         #40
Arkanjal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats fuking bullsh*t...

a person has to go out of their way to access the scene in GTA...so they are obviously LOOKING for it.

the parents should be pissed at their damn kids for downloading illegal mods, to jack off to computerized s3x. Thats why I'ma tell my kids to download illegal pr0n to jack off to real s3x.

Last edited by Arkanjal; 07-21-2005 at 01:31 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Daily Show - Tomi Lahren's Anger Lights Facebook on Fire ~ Evil ..
67 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The stars that aged well, are? And the stars that didn't age well, are?
95 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
62 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside bi-ch tries to play cute with the judge
104 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Clueless iPhone 7 owners destroy new handsets after YouTube prank dupes..
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
210 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man wtf 79 points in 2K17 with a Sharpshooter Online
54 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sep 25 - the nasa machine trolls the public yet again
8 comments
2 days ago