Video inside Budden's Take on Meek/Game
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Meeky mouse POSTING EMOTIONAL RANT!!!!
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Envy Reveals He Was Shot At On Highway Last Week! fu-k Whoever Hatin..
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Wayne opening up about Drake's prison betrayl. Drizzy smashed his girl
35 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #1
6083 pageviews
105 comments

severe 
space
space
$410 | Props total: 0 0
Jul 20 - Grand Theft Auto Rating Changed to 'Adults Only'

SAN FRANCISCO - The video game industry on Wednesday changed to adults-only the rating of "Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas," a best-selling title in which explicit s3xual content can be unlocked with an Internet download.

ADVERTISEMENT

The decision followed intense pressure from politicians and media watch groups.

The game's producer, Rockstar Games, said it stopped making the current version of the game and is now working on a new version. It said it would provide new labels to any retailer willing to continue selling the version currently on store shelves, which had been rated "M" for mature.

Rockstar's parent company, Take Two Interactive, also admitted for the first time that the s3x scenes had been built into the retail version of that game — not just the PC version but also those written for Xbox and PlayStation2 consoles.

Company officials had previously suggested that a modification created by outsiders added the scenes.

"There is s3x content in the disc," said Take-Two spokesman Jim Ankner. "The editing and finalization of any game is a complicated task and it's not uncommon for unused and unfinished content to remain on the disc."

The s3x scenes had prompted outrage from parent's groups and politicians, who are demanding federal oversight of video game ratings.

In a statement, the president of the Entertainment Software Rating Board said the s3x scenes were programmed by Rockstar "to be inaccessible to the player."

But ESRB chief Patricia Vance also acknowledged that the "credibility and utility" of the industry-run board's initial "M" rating had been "seriously undermined."

[pic - click to view]

http://news.yahoo.com/s/a .. video_game_s3x

105 comments for "Jul 20 - Grand Theft Auto Rating Changed to 'Adults Only'"

07-20-2005, 04:03 PM         #2
theman4002 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This = GAY, do u realize how hard it is gonna be to get ahold of the next GTA in the states now?
 11 years ago '05        #3
JimDinO77 11 heat pts11
space
space
$20,431 | Props total: 1375 1375
why are people so damn stupid....mature/adults its the same sh!t just don't da game if they gone bi*ch about
 07-20-2005, 04:36 PM         #4
MistahBloom 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Are you fu*kin serious? any game with s3x is now adults only? how fu*kin stupid are the people of the world today? I'd see if it was blatant s3xualization everywhere in the game.....but as much sh*t as people gotta go through to unlock a brief s3x minigame, theres no way in hell this should be a AO title.why cant they just monitor what their kids play or download? or not buy the fu*kin game for em?

Last edited by MistahBloom; 07-20-2005 at 04:37 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #5
TheProtege9020 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,143 | Props total: 157 157
Im an adult anyway
 07-20-2005, 04:45 PM         #6
Young Candino 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MistahBloom said:
Are you fu*kin serious? any game with s3x is now adults only? how fu*kin stupid are the people of the world today? I'd see if it was blatant s3xualization everywhere in the game.....but as much sh*t as people gotta go through to unlock a brief s3x minigame, theres no way in hell this should be a AO title.why cant they just monitor what their kids play or download? or not buy the fu*kin game for em?
:applause:
 07-20-2005, 04:48 PM         #7
MrMischief66 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
first off, they said specifically you can't acutally see anything in the scenes. and second off all, wtf?

Mature Rating = 17 and up
Adults Only = 18 and up

whats the big fu*kin difference? only thing is you can't sell a game rated AO to a kid under 18.

Last edited by MrMischief66; 07-20-2005 at 04:48 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #8
stickemup 
space
space
$8,977 | Props total: 0 0
haha government, parents and companies can go suck my motherfu*king c*ck... I live in germany and already copped it... these bi*ches need to choke. the hot coffee mod ain´t that great after all. I mean you go on a date with a black bi*ch and when your finally get your fu*k on she turns into a white bi*ch. wtf? I would like someone to post fake articles with lies about the explicit content, people. I need to laugh. fu*k that sh*t.
 11 years ago '05        #9
Toy Solja 
space
space
$1,634 | Props total: 5 5

for anyone who hasnt seen it heres the hot coffe mod im action

Last edited by Toy Solja; 07-20-2005 at 05:02 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #10
Reeferman420 
space
space
$494 | Props total: 0 0
woo hoo time to buy the GTA Rated M, bet its gonna be worth big money in a lot of years
 11 years ago '05        #11
JimDinO77 11 heat pts11
space
space
$20,431 | Props total: 1375 1375
 Toy Solja said:
[WEBSITE LINK]

for anyone who hasnt seen it heres the hot coffe mod im action
:thefu*k: WHaaaaT!!!! i aint see all dat sh!t....lol, wtf???? **quickly looks for the code*** (no homo)....oh woops looks like its on da pc :banghead:

Last edited by JimDinO77; 07-20-2005 at 05:23 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #12
g0tt1 198 heat pts198
space
space
$8,836 | Props total: 767 767
its gonna get harder and harder to get games...
 07-20-2005, 05:17 PM         #13
djphyber 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i seen this as breaking news when attack of the show came on (on g4)

That's some sh*t, means walmart and kmart won't be carrying the game

And possibly other retailers too, who don't carry Adult Only...

Wasn't The Guy Game Mature? And it had t*ts in the game..

I dunno, 'animated violence' doesn't seem like that big of a deal to me..mature is good enough
 07-20-2005, 05:29 PM         #14
MrMischief66 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 djphyber said:
i seen this as breaking news when attack of the show came on (on g4)

That's some sh*t, means walmart and kmart won't be carrying the game

And possibly other retailers too, who don't carry Adult Only...

Wasn't The Guy Game Mature? And it had t*ts in the game..

I dunno, 'animated violence' doesn't seem like that big of a deal to me..mature is good enough

exactly, the Guy Game had real t*ts in it, this game has fake computer people havin s3x, and you have to hack the game to see it. how many people that own a PS2 mod that sh*t? less then like 1% I'd say.
 11 years ago '04        #15
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,828 | Props total: 21 21
lol pressure from parent groups. watch your own damn kids u old a.ss bi*ches.. if i was rockstar id nbe like fu*k you we aint changing sh*t. because legally they dont have to.
 11 years ago '05        #16
ANTONIOG77 
space
space
$551 | Props total: 0 0
parents today dont wanna do anything. Thats to much like right to take the time to read the labels of the merchandise your are buying for your children. That would actually involve the act of parenting.
 11 years ago '05        #17
Toy Solja 
space
space
$1,634 | Props total: 5 5
 JimDinO77 said:
:thefu*k: WHaaaaT!!!! i aint see all dat sh!t....lol, wtf???? **quickly looks for the code*** (no homo)....oh woops looks like its on da pc :banghead:
"Rockstar's parent company, Take Two Interactive, also admitted for the first time that the s3x scenes had been built into the retail version of that game — not just the PC version but also those written for Xbox and PlayStation2 consoles."

u might wanna keep lookin the code/mod is out their for all systems

Last edited by Toy Solja; 07-20-2005 at 05:39 PM..
 07-20-2005, 05:41 PM         #18
TRiL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k deez parents... Monitor what da fu*k ya kids do... It's your job dats why deez video game companies put LABELS on the fu*kin' games...
 11 years ago '04        #19
bigboi2006 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,294 | Props total: 0 0
Them politicians and parents got some nerve. Most of them bi*ches watched pr0n and read Playboy when they were their kids age. And some of them kids probably seen Daddy doing the s3x game with they Mama. Most kids know how to lie and use a credit card and order online.
 11 years ago '04        #20
hewsdaddy 
space
space
$7,274 | Props total: 1 1
kids couldnt buy this sh*t anyway, its parents and im a adult anyway so fu*k it
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If She Was Your Bestfriend Mom Would You Smash?
102 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel speaks on being sucker punched and discusses Meek Mill
640 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ray-j launches the Scoot-E-Bike , is it the successor to the hoverboard?
109 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Japanese Men Trying to Pronounce "Massachusetts"
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Jon Favreau To Direct Live-Action Reimagining Of ‘The Lion King..
44 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside MAFIA 3 gameplay overview after 6 hours
14 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey Won’t Stop Talking: Meet the NFL’s next shutdown corner
80 comments
2 days ago