Ghostface / 50 cent beef

most viewed right now
 518
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
872 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 198
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 137
RIP Terrence Thornton AKA Pusha L "May 13, 1977- May 25th 2018"
114 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 78
Video inside Donald Glover aka CHILDISH GAMBINO: INDUSTRY PLANT EXPOSED!
92 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 07-19-2005, 07:53 AM         #1
12214 pageviews
40 comments


ArmaniMark 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ghostface / 50 cent beef
 

 
Why does Ghostface talk about 50 cent on Supreme Clientele (Clyd Smith skit).

Is it because of the Rza line from 50's "How to Rob"???????

40 comments for "Ghostface / 50 cent beef"

 13 years ago '04        #2
Kiss The Stick 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,312 | Props total: 11 11
yea i think so, i think ghostface did another track before that dissing 50 as well..
drose1985 gave props
 
 13 years ago '04        #3
Castro 10304 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$1,630 | Props total: 198 198
50 - "catch Rza,Rae & Ghost for them funny a.ss rings"
 07-19-2005, 09:36 AM         #4
Konflct  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how recent is this diss? cuz How To Rob is like 4 years old
 07-19-2005, 09:38 AM         #5
Bunce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So many of us Mobb fans on here! What up Castro?
 13 years ago '04        #6
Lawgic 
space
avatar space
space
$3,393 | Props total: 74 74
 Konflct said:
how recent is this diss? cuz How To Rob is like 4 years old
we're talkin supreme clientel times, so it's not recently.....and that was Raekwon's voice doing the clyde smith voice.
 07-19-2005, 09:39 AM         #7
markus1127  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  


easy way to get props^ especially if you in the hole
 07-19-2005, 09:43 AM         #8
thaawater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ghost face and capodona

ran in to one of 50's boys (ZOO) at a block party in staten island
d.p from k!llah army took zoos watch because he was talking to his girl
and they stomped him out

few monnths later 50 seen ghost at def jam and they exchanged words
and then 50 put out that diss track

thats how that beef sh*t started
 13 years ago '05        #9
PCP MC 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,347 | Props total: 0 0
He made some song where he mentioned "nasty ni**as pullin roaches out your cereal" or sumthin like that. That was a reference to Ghost's song All I Got is You where he recounts his life, and mentions pullin roaches from his cereal in younger days. Then Rae got annoyed at him too cuz of that, ran into him at a show or somethin and said 50 kinda folded on it like "I don't want no problems" etc.

Funny, at different times 50 has had beef with every rapper who was on Fat Joe's "John Blaze".

But for some reason I had thought Ghost and Rae had problems with Jay-Z?


Last edited by PCP MC; 07-19-2005 at 09:51 AM..
 13 years ago '04        #10
Kiss The Stick 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,312 | Props total: 11 11
 PCP MC said:
He made some song where he mentioned "nasty ni**as pullin roaches out your cereal" or sumthin like that. That was a reference to Ghost's song All I Got is You where he recounts his life, and mentions pullin roaches from his cereal in younger days. Then Rae got annoyed at him too cuz of that, ran into him at a show or somethin and said 50 kinda folded on it like "I don't want no problems" etc.
Funny, at different times 50 has had beef with every rapper who was on Fat Joe's "John Blaze".

But for some reason I had thought Ghost and Rae had problems with Jay-Z?
~LMAO!
 07-19-2005, 09:57 AM         #11
thaawater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ that was after they ran in to each other at def jam and after the 50's man got stomped

then 50 made that song called -STATEN ISLAND

staten island n*ggas still puffin them dust blunts- ---- 50

and that picking roaches out your cerial line was directed at the ghost face song

all that i got is you -


7 0clock picking roaches out the cerial box
watching saturday cartoons etc etc

any way then k!llah army made a song called fu*k 50 cent


and one night ghost and rae were performing and 50 snuck out the back exit


yes sir

stop sleeping on staten island!

wu tang n*ggas roll 5000 deep

from nyc to cali all the way to iraq and japan

lol
drose1985 gave props
 
 13 years ago '04        #12
Kiss The Stick 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,312 | Props total: 11 11
 thaawater said:
^^ that was after they ran in to each other at def jam and after the 50's man got stomped

then 50 made that song called -STATEN ISLAND

staten island n*ggas still puffin them dust blunts- ---- 50

and that picking roaches out your cerial line was directed at the ghost face song

all that i got is you -


7 0clock picking roaches out the cerial box
watching saturday cartoons etc etc

any way then k!llah army made a song called fu*k 50 cent


and one night ghost and rae were performing and 50 snuck out the back exit


yes sir

stop sleeping on staten island!

wu tang n*ggas roll 5000 deep

from nyc to cali all the way to iraq and japan

lol
 13 years ago '05        #13
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,171 | Props total: 1155 1155
I think it was ACC who made that diss track to 50. And Masta k!lla dissed him on 'One Blood' where he goes "fu*k fame, I shoot a hole in a 50 cent piece to test my aim".
 07-19-2005, 10:15 AM         #14
Killa #4  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lawgic said:
we're talkin supreme clientel times, so it's not recently.....and that was Raekwon's voice doing the clyde smith voice.

always wanted to know that
 13 years ago '04        #15
nicbroto 
space
avatar space
space
$1,357 | Props total: 0 0
 Da Gooneyz said:
I think it was ACC who made that diss track to 50. And Masta k!lla dissed him on 'One Blood' where he goes "fu*k fame, I shoot a hole in a 50 cent piece to test my aim".
straight up, one of the nicest lines right there by mk
 07-19-2005, 12:28 PM         #16
All4n  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Also the on the song

Tony Touch ft Wu Tang Clan - The Abduction

RZA says "murder rates increases, bullet holes the size of fifty cent pieces"

Can someone up that Supreme Clientele (Clyd Smith skit) for me please. Let me know.


Last edited by All4n; 07-19-2005 at 12:31 PM..
 07-20-2005, 06:26 AM         #17
Killa #4  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'll put it up later today
 07-20-2005, 06:48 AM         #18
DJT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haha i remember this beef... sh*t is deaded now tho, but Ghost 7 rae got mad at that line that 50 spit in "How to Rob" from like 5-6 years ago now... then they distorted their voice and used the name Clive Smith... or Clyd, from what dudes are typing...

50 Cent responded with a raw freestyle tho... called "Oh Yeah... F*** you to Ghostface" or something like that... Where he mentions and disses virtually the whole of Staten Island... callin them "Dirty n*gas", etc...

Oh and the dude who said that Wu role 5000 deep is correct...haha... they got soldiers from all over the world ready for war... no other Hip Hop group in history has that kind of loyalty...
 13 years ago '04        #19
mprnc2000 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$6,020 | Props total: 1794 1794
Clyde Smith is not Rae of Ghost. That's Method Man real name.
 07-20-2005, 07:10 AM         #20
DJT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mprnc2000 said:
Clyde Smith is not Rae of Ghost. That's Method Man real name.
yep...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 33
I will marry this woman for real.
118 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
63 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
51 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
May 23 - Milwaukee Teen (15) brutally tortured, stabbed and burned over stolen..
56 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Zack Snyder's Original Five-Movie Arc Would Have Been Something Special
53 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 14
FAMILY GUY × "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
28 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Article inside Morgan Freeman on that #MeToo Screen
108 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy