Video inside Beans Really Did Get Ko'd
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Royce Da 5'9" was on some other sh-t at 21 years old
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fif's Bullet Catcher "Monster" Stays In The Cut!
105 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-19-2005, 10:59 PM         #101
TRiL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What I dont understand is why da fu*k did he use 50 as the fu*kin' example like 50 is loved in the hood... Nah mean... Theres way more n*ggas dat talk bout negative sh*t like DBlock and Dipset that the fu*kin' hood loves... I really think Sai is mad dat 50 didnt sign him a while back... Cus he really switched his views up about 50 from last year to this year...
 07-19-2005, 11:07 PM         #102
Kentrellp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
On some real sh*t, I havent really taken Saigon to serious (as in listenin to his sh*t), but now im bout to take a good listen.

Props for the article
 07-19-2005, 11:12 PM         #103
~High-Dro~ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'm speaking as a white person when i say this and i am in no way attempting to offend people when i say this, i'm merely attempting to wake some of you mutha fu*kas up:
 Rap Guru II said:
That Was Way To Much To Read
 chuckster409 said:
I refuse to read all that sh*t. Thats a damn book. So I have no comment.
 create101 said:
way too much
sayin sh*t like that is exactly what Saigon was talking about, some of you are just too lazy to give a sh*t about what is happening.

"read this, man, it'll educate you about how life is and maybe you and i can help turn this around for our people."

"naw man, fu*k that, there are a lot of paragraphs there. i'd rather go to a different part of this site so i can check out what new thing game has done to p!ss off 50."

gimme a fu*kin break...learn about how things really are. you're probably those people who will complain about how you need money and sh*t but won't try to do a fu*king thing to help the cause...if you're too lazy to read some insightful sh*t that is right there on your computer, how the fu*k are you gunna try to improve your peoples' standards of living...

in conclusion, you gotta READ!! it'll educate you on what is REALLY going on in the real world instead of the fu*kin world of luxury that celebrities live in that your mind is completely lost in.

Last edited by ~High-Dro~; 07-19-2005 at 11:17 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #104
The Majestic 
space
space
$3,849 | Props total: 11 11
 Rap Guru II said:

The Sad Thing is That sh*t is like two Pages in a Book and its To long.....lol

Get Off The Internet and Pick up a Book............

Good Read......Sad That All You c*ck Blower are Focusing on the 50 Thing When thats two lines of the whole interveiw.....So Sad fu*kin Poison is the Real Weapons of Mass D..................Pick Up A Book And Spark The Mind
 07-20-2005, 12:15 AM         #105
bc/o06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Saigon is nothing but a wanabe revolutionary just another n*gga who wished he was Pac trying to kick knowledge that n*gga dont practice what he preaches so as far as im concerned i dont need to hear annything from him and that thing is way too long to read if i wanted to read a book a would go pick up a bible
 11 years ago '04        #106
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$31,397 | Props total: 1293 1293
 Rap Guru II said:

word I never seen n*ggas telling novels during a interview
 11 years ago '04        #107
QBKinG 
space
space
$1,087 | Props total: 0 0
yall n*ggas who dont even bother to read sh*t are prolly the same f*gs who dont give two sh*ts about the lyrical content on these records.
 07-20-2005, 01:09 AM         #108
Hookz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TRiL said:
I know mufu*kas in this thread aren't talkin' about hypocrites... Saigon is one of the biggest hypocritical mufu*kas out right now... Da n*gga talks about the color purple and love and all that, but steadily talks about how he'll bust a n*ggas head open and all dat other tuff n*gga sh*t, den he steadily screams out blaaat.... If yall didnt know saigon is on dat blood sh*t... So why talk about the color purple if u just gon go back and contradict yaself?? Dis is da same n*gga two years ago that was all on 50's nuts biggin' him up in mad interviews n sh*t... Same n*gga who said he grew up on Mobb Deep and Onyx but popped sh*t about them on one of his mixtapes... Saigon is nice but whats da point of "Real Talk" if he gon turn around and sh*t on a n*gga he was just biggin' up??? He aint no different from the rest of these rap mufu*kas...
Saigon Went Thru That, And Hes Talkin About Defendin Himself Or sh*t Hes Already Done In Songs. Hes Not A Blood, The fu*ks Wrong With You? He Never Claimed Blood , Crip None Of That. Two Years Ago Everyone Was fu*kin With 50. Now WIth All This Truth sh*t People Know About Him, Ofcourse Their Opinions Are Gonna Change. He Popped sh*t About Onyx And Mobb Deep, Cause They pu**y. Everyone Knows They pu**y.
 07-20-2005, 01:11 AM         #109
Hookz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bc/o06 said:
Saigon is nothing but a wanabe revolutionary just another n*gga who wished he was Pac trying to kick knowledge that n*gga dont practice what he preaches so as far as im concerned i dont need to hear annything from him and that thing is way too long to read if i wanted to read a book a would go pick up a bible
Coming From A Guy With A Wrestler Booker T's Quote In His Sig, Instead Of Booker T. Washington. This Statement Means Nothing, Because You Know Nothing About Revolutionary's.
 11 years ago '04        #110
nuknuk42084 
space
space
$2,522 | Props total: 0 0
 Kentrellp said:
On some real sh*t, I havent really taken Saigon to serious (as in listenin to his sh*t), but now im bout to take a good listen.

Props for the article
better startin listenin brotha, sai is the sickest dude in the game right now
 07-20-2005, 03:55 AM         #111
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ~High-Dro~ said:
i'm speaking as a white person when i say this and i am in no way attempting to offend people when i say this, i'm merely attempting to wake some of you mutha fu*kas up:

sayin sh*t like that is exactly what Saigon was talking about, some of you are just too lazy to give a sh*t about what is happening.

"read this, man, it'll educate you about how life is and maybe you and i can help turn this around for our people."

"naw man, fu*k that, there are a lot of paragraphs there. i'd rather go to a different part of this site so i can check out what new thing game has done to p!ss off 50."

gimme a fu*kin break...learn about how things really are. you're probably those people who will complain about how you need money and sh*t but won't try to do a fu*king thing to help the cause...if you're too lazy to read some insightful sh*t that is right there on your computer, how the fu*k are you gunna try to improve your peoples' standards of living...

in conclusion, you gotta READ!! it'll educate you on what is REALLY going on in the real world instead of the fu*kin world of luxury that celebrities live in that your mind is completely lost in.
You want a tissue you fu*king crybaby. Its the internet, I aint got time to read all that sh*t. Saigon aint sh*t to begin wit, guess you love d!ck sucking. Cause one n*gga say something dont make the sh*t always true. I dont need to read some sh*t that a person has a personal issue wit another. Why should I care, thats homo and so are you. Fall in line. Edit your screenname and put crybaby by it.

Last edited by chuckster409; 07-20-2005 at 03:58 AM..
 07-20-2005, 03:59 AM         #112
Hookz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chuckster409 said:
You want a tissue you fu*king crybaby. Its the internet, I aint got time to read all that sh*t. Saigon aint sh*t to begin wit, guess you love d!ck sucking. Cause one n*gga say something dont make the sh*t always true. I dont need to read some sh*t that a person has a personal issue wit another. Why should I care, thats homo and so are you. Fall in line. Edit your screenname and put crybaby by it.
You Are A fu*king Idiot
 07-20-2005, 04:13 AM         #113
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hookz said:
You Are A fu*king Idiot
Its the internet homie, fix yo damn avy too you fu*kin f*g**t before you speak to me. Thats some nasty sh*t.
 11 years ago '04        #114
kocaine187 
space
space
space
$1,491 | Props total: 0 0
man its a fu*king long read, but damn he is very inconsistent bout the sh*t he says
 11 years ago '05        #115
4Chun500 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,133 | Props total: 473 473
 youngTRACE817 said:
lol hell yea,i thought this n*gga was coo wit 50
fu*k 50 cent he aia'nt doing sh*t but poisoning minds with his g-unit bullsh*t. that muthafu*ka is n a position 2 do something great 4 his people instead he tries 2 brings us down. major props 2 saigon he was saying a lot of real sh*t. there r very few rappers that got the balls 2 say what he said. everybodys scared of change. "Brother against Brother is a house divided"
 11 years ago '04        #116
illsoul440 
space
space
$2,800 | Props total: 829 829
hes nice tru.. but why he gotta be on that black power stuff.. man it aint the gov. doing it to us.. its us doing it to ourselves.. i got mad love for black people, cuz im hispanic, and we go through alot of the same things ya do.. what we need to do is stop blaiming everyone else for the fu*k ups that we do. just my opinion
 07-20-2005, 11:19 AM         #117
DafreshDon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dude tellin da truth
 07-20-2005, 01:08 PM         #118
SinCere Da Don! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thats whats up, i remmeber seein saigon in the un-signed hype colum
 11 years ago '04        #119
One-O-One 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,626 | Props total: 2906 2906
like they always say...

If u wanna hide sumthin' from a n*gga, put it in a book.

Or in this case wit some of yall, put it in more than 3 pages.

07-20-2005, 01:20 PM         #120
calicheese 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Great Article
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside White Booty Meat (1 pic)
38 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside New & What's Leaving Netflix: October 2016
45 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Kurt Angle 'took 65 Vicodin a day' at height of issues
102 comments
1 day ago