squad up!

Jul 19 - Saigon:"They (CIA) love 50 Cent. 50 Cent works for them."

sponsored links

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-19-2005, 09:40 AM         #31
westkoastsoulja 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn took me 7 mikn to read the whole interview and thnx!! alot for the info!

13 years ago '05        #32
PCP MC 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,347 | Props total: 0 0
 regularjoe said
wow... hes choosing states that have AIDS.... this is one of the most ignorant statements ive read from a rapper..... i know what hes trying to say.. but thats a failed attempt.............
And have you checked the AIDS rates in these states? In Montana in 2003 the state was 48th in the whole country for AIDS. 48th!! That's just an example. You know how many epidemics there are in Africa? And the government and all these people are saying, "fu*k Africa! They don't need our help, they won't use it, we can't give them any money cuz we need it for our own sh*t!" right in the open!

Kap(Da)King said
saigon is just like game...he always flippin...firsty he coo wit 50 then he not then he coo...its like yo evey interview he cant get no shine unless he got anotha n*gga nuts in his mouth...he probly speak about other rappers being f*gs more than his own music....real talk
Man Saigon aint nuthin like Game..Game doesn't think when he writes. ďI just shot a video for it and spent half the budget/Iím Gangsta!/Let the 40 Cal go in public/More hatred inside my soul than Pac had for Deloris Tucker/Every time one of my n*ggas get shot, the more I suffer/Cuz we trapped inside a world where you forced to die for your colors." How do those lines match up at ALL? Let the 40 Cal go in public? Every time one of my ni**as gets shot I suffer? What the fu*k?

People is basing Saigon off what he said about some dude who makes sucky music. When will yall realize that it's not just about sellin records..that's the point of what he was talkin about. You got a dude like 50 makin records about smokin weed when he don't smoke weed! sh*t is hipocrisy--that's like bein Muslim and tellin people to eat pork, that's exactly the same sh*t. And people wanna get mad cuz Saigon said something negative about him. Come on.

13 years ago '04        #33
Saint1 
space
space
space
$224 | Props total: 0 0
 PCP MC said
And have you checked the AIDS rates in these states? In Montana in 2003 the state was 48th in the whole country for AIDS. 48th!! That's just an example. You know how many epidemics there are in Africa? And the government and all these people are saying, "fu*k Africa! They don't need our help, they won't use it, we can't give them any money cuz we need it for our own sh*t!" right in the open!

Man Saigon aint nuthin like Game..Game doesn't think when he writes. ďI just shot a video for it and spent half the budget/Iím Gangsta!/Let the 40 Cal go in public/More hatred inside my soul than Pac had for Deloris Tucker/Every time one of my n*ggas get shot, the more I suffer/Cuz we trapped inside a world where you forced to die for your colors." How do those lines match up at ALL? Let the 40 Cal go in public? Every time one of my ni**as gets shot I suffer? What the fu*k?

People is basing Saigon off what he said about some dude who makes sucky music. When will yall realize that it's not just about sellin records..that's the point of what he was talkin about. You got a dude like 50 makin records about smokin weed when he don't smoke weed! sh*t is hipocrisy--that's like bein Muslim and tellin people to eat pork, that's exactly the same sh*t. And people wanna get mad cuz Saigon said something negative about him. Come on.
word. people who think hip hop is about selling records don't understand it. and I don't understand why y'all are getting so defensive because Sai said something about 50. 50 is one of my favorite rappers but you gotta accept the truth

Last edited by Saint1; 07-19-2005 at 09:46 AM..

07-19-2005, 10:01 AM         #34
Double Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 would never beef with saigon. Saigon would rip fifty the fu*k open

13 years ago '04        #35
J. Jones04 
space
space
$3,849 | Props total: 4 4
fu*k what you heard sagion speakin the dam truth, when it all set and down it really is a black and white issue. More power to that n*gga cause he spoke on a more higher level than any other rapper i ever heard. 75% of these rappers talk about pure bullsh*t, they dont have nothin positive to say that help the community, the black community come up.

07-19-2005, 10:07 AM         #36
kleft 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
every now and then a saigon topic pops up..

im waiting on the graph topic next

07-19-2005, 10:14 AM         #37
ThaEVilGEniuS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aite i havent posted here for months...now im bored as fu*k so im gonna tell ya somth...i dunno how ppl can watse theire time here arguein withe some 12 years old kids over some rappers who dont give a fu*k about what u thinking all they care about is the $..and all ya idiots do is swear @ each other defending ur favourite rapper while u know that it wont change a fu*king thing...look @ this thread first part every1 was sayin Sai is wack and sh*t then som1 said he's the truth then all the ppl posted after him said the same thing...how funny and stupid is that..Get a life and stop wasting ur time argueing over some rappers who are living it up prolly fu*kin ya sista...talk about the community what has big impact on our world not some stupid rap sh*t...
bleh 1...

07-19-2005, 10:24 AM         #38
2CloSe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn that sh*t is long...u should of posted the audio homes...

13 years ago '04        #39
Saint1 
space
space
space
$224 | Props total: 0 0
 ThaEVilGEniuS said
aite i havent posted here for months...now im bored as fu*k so im gonna tell ya somth...i dunno how ppl can watse theire time here arguein withe some 12 years old kids over some rappers who dont give a fu*k about what u thinking all they care about is the $..and all ya idiots do is swear @ each other defending ur favourite rapper while u know that it wont change a fu*king thing...look @ this thread first part every1 was sayin Sai is wack and sh*t then som1 said he's the truth then all the ppl posted after him said the same thing...how funny and stupid is that..Get a life and stop wasting ur time argueing over some rappers who are living it up prolly fu*kin ya sista...talk about the community what has big impact on our world not some stupid rap sh*t...
bleh 1...
hip hop is life son

plus just because somebody says something after someone else doesn't mean they got it from them.

07-19-2005, 10:26 AM         #40
jae phill 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
props for the thread but fu*k that im not reading all that sh*t on a -never gonna blow type of n*gga with game tendencies

theres more interesting people outthere to read about and im not talking about rappers

but again before some of you c*cksuckers jump the gun
props to the thread starter for giving some n*ggas something to read

reading is fundamental

Last edited by jae phill; 07-19-2005 at 10:28 AM..

07-19-2005, 10:28 AM         #41
bUsSa BrOwN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rap Guru II said
That Was Way To Much To Read
my thoughts exactly... can we get an abridged version or something?

13 years ago '04        #42
ronfable 1 heat pts
space
space
$842 | Props total: 629 629
 Rap Guru II said
That Was Way To Much To Read

Real Talk

13 years ago '04        #43
regularjoe 60 heat pts60
space
space
$37,963 | Props total: 16006 16006
why is it because a rapper speaks a little politics... or some jail life reading books sh*t... that he becomes "the smartest rapper ever"... or whatever the fu*k some of you people type.... look, saigon has a purpose.. i can respect that, he doesnt wanna do the club song bullsh*t, i respect that.... but hes a racist, he makes it sound like white people are to blame for everything, that sh*t is getting old... for everyone who just blames white people for there problems is just setting themselves back even more...

07-19-2005, 10:56 AM         #44
D.M.X 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Saigon is that truth, without a doubt

13 years ago '04        #45
orv 
space
space
$4,910 | Props total: 3112 3112
Every man is entitled to his own opinion. I wish Saigon the best. I've been a big fan of his for the past few years, since The Yardfather.

07-19-2005, 11:03 AM         #46
mokeywuzlow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
way too fu*kin much to read... that coulda been summed up for us................ he's on some black panther sh*t
when the album drop he better get that off his chest on 1 track and not take the whole album to do it... they know white bi*ches buy 60% of the albums and they dont wanna hear that

13 years ago '04        #47
Big Shaq 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,987 | Props total: 200 200
these other artists aint sh*t compared to Saigon the only people in the same boat with him are (NAS and Jay-Z.)

13 years ago '04        #48
Big Shaq 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,987 | Props total: 200 200
these n*ggas is some dadadadants like SAIGON says

07-19-2005, 11:11 AM         #49
cnice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killa #4 said
imma come back to this its long as sh*t
what he said ^

07-19-2005, 11:11 AM         #50
joebudden20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn good post

07-19-2005, 11:12 AM         #51
Hookz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mokeywuzlow said
way too fu*kin much to read... that coulda been summed up for us................ he's on some black panther sh*t
when the album drop he better get that off his chest on 1 track and not take the whole album to do it... they know white bi*ches buy 60% of the albums and they dont wanna hear that
You An Idiot

07-19-2005, 11:13 AM         #52
Hookz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regularjoe said
why is it because a rapper speaks a little politics... or some jail life reading books sh*t... that he becomes "the smartest rapper ever"... or whatever the fu*k some of you people type.... look, saigon has a purpose.. i can respect that, he doesnt wanna do the club song bullsh*t, i respect that.... but hes a racist, he makes it sound like white people are to blame for everything, that sh*t is getting old... for everyone who just blames white people for there problems is just setting themselves back even more...
Your An Idiot, Saigon Isnt Racist.
When Rappers Talk About ??????'s Or White People.
Unless You Upperclass And Hold Some Weight Somehow, They not Talkin Bout You.

13 years ago '05        #53
HOAXone 5 heat pts
space
space
$525 | Props total: 63 63
Good article

13 years ago '04        #54
selfishpimpin 5 heat pts
space
space
$599 | Props total: 202 202
that was long but i managed to read all of it though

07-19-2005, 12:11 PM         #55
36thChamber 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Saigon > G-Unit.

13 years ago '04        #56
m_cullins 64 heat pts64
space
space
$7,573 | Props total: 421 421
M!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is to real for a lot of MF it's over your head like Stimuli.

13 years ago '04        #57
iRyceboi 
space
space
$1,303 | Props total: 8 8
i've noticed there are many interviews posted, but if the artist/rapper mentions 50.. that makes the title.. has 50 affected that much of your life?

07-19-2005, 12:38 PM         #58
TRiL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I know mufu*kas in this thread aren't talkin' about hypocrites... Saigon is one of the biggest hypocritical mufu*kas out right now... Da n*gga talks about the color purple and love and all that, but steadily talks about how he'll bust a n*ggas head open and all dat other tuff n*gga sh*t, den he steadily screams out blaaat.... If yall didnt know saigon is on dat blood sh*t... So why talk about the color purple if u just gon go back and contradict yaself?? Dis is da same n*gga two years ago that was all on 50's nuts biggin' him up in mad interviews n sh*t... Same n*gga who said he grew up on Mobb Deep and Onyx but popped sh*t about them on one of his mixtapes... Saigon is nice but whats da point of "Real Talk" if he gon turn around and sh*t on a n*gga he was just biggin' up??? He aint no different from the rest of these rap mufu*kas...

07-19-2005, 12:49 PM         #59
*SAIGON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good read imma cop his album when it drops 8)

13 years ago '04        #60
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,796 | Props total: 6839 6839
 Apexemotion said
umm saigon shouldnt be talkin... 50 > saigon whole life...
really? under what basis...plz tell me

Home      

top in section
online now  31
30 comments
top in news
top in section
online now  14
66 comments
top in games
top in section
online now  40
94 comments
top in wild'ish

most viewed right now
online now  67
Video inside Tom & Jerry taught kids the truth of women from day uno
32 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  49
Video inside F*ck it!!!! I'm due for a ban..........
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  35
Video inside Erik"N'Jadaka"Killmonger is out here winning! got himself a japanese gal
19 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  31
Video inside Apple Releases iOS 12! (HUGE UPDATE)
113 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
online now  26
NFL Broncos RB Phillip Lindsay sets NFL rookie record
24 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  15
Image(s) inside Sep 17 - Every Cell Phone in America Will Receive a Text Message From ..
128 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  15
Child preacher duffy on Oprah late 80s...smh...
53 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  15
Everyday Struggle trashes Eminem's "Killshot" diss
112 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy