Jul 19 - Saigon:"They (CIA) love 50 Cent. 50 Cent works for them."

most viewed right now
34 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

14 years ago '04        #26
jdawgkemp 
space
space
$2,174 | Props total: 86 86
Im trying to figure out whots hating on Saigon....I like dude but now HES dissing 50 and I thought he liked 50. Talk about flip flopping motherfu*kers.

Does this mean we wont be seeing anymore Saigon/Whoo Kid tapes?

14 years ago '04        #27
selfishpimpin 5 heat pts
space
space
$609 | Props total: 237 237
salute 2 saigon 4 keepin it real i got madd respect 4 that man

07-19-2005, 10:05 AM         #28
owuraku 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
First of all most of y'all n*ggas are just plain buggin...
Even if Saigon's just hating on Fif, aint there some truth to the allusion that Fif is a conniving sell-out who fu*ks with the CIA and the POPO?
When Fif was beefing with Jada, Bang'Em and the other dudes, most of y'all believed Fif was a fu*kin 2-faced snitch.
Moreover Fif's been dry snitching in a couple of his songs..."Many Men", and one of his latest songs, "The way we came up"
Saigon is the truth, unlike Nas and other supposedly conscious rappers, Sai been there and done that.He aint with all the talk.He backs sh*t up.
Besides the Fif sh*t, Saigon talked about a whole lot of other relevant info, that pertains to the black community and humanity in general...
Are y'all telling me you didnt notice the sh*t about the prison system, the parole biasness, the free labor...?
Come y'all I know most of dudes saying Sai is wick wick wack are white dummies...
And if you're black and you think Sai is wack for speakin the truth, you are a fu*kin sell-out, go bleach your melanin and listen to Vanilla Ice...
AND fu*k OUTTA HERE!!!!! :finger: :finger:

14 years ago '04        #29
oncue 
space
space
space
$1,462 | Props total: 0 0
Y'all are idiots.

Saigon's the truth.

Saigon wasn't saying 50 literally works for the CIA, he's saying figuratively...as in the CIA wants the hood to sink even lower, and 50 (with his music) is doing that.

14 years ago '04        #30
Saint1 
space
space
space
$224 | Props total: 0 0
did you people even read the article? Sai just spoke as the most intelligent rapper ever. I like 50 and his music but you can't deny that the dude (along with Dre and Aftermath) are just bringing down black people.

07-19-2005, 10:40 AM         #31
westkoastsoulja 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn took me 7 mikn to read the whole interview and thnx!! alot for the info!

14 years ago '05        #32
PCP MC 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,347 | Props total: 0 0
 regularjoe said
wow... hes choosing states that have AIDS.... this is one of the most ignorant statements ive read from a rapper..... i know what hes trying to say.. but thats a failed attempt.............
And have you checked the AIDS rates in these states? In Montana in 2003 the state was 48th in the whole country for AIDS. 48th!! That's just an example. You know how many epidemics there are in Africa? And the government and all these people are saying, "fu*k Africa! They don't need our help, they won't use it, we can't give them any money cuz we need it for our own sh*t!" right in the open!

Kap(Da)King said
saigon is just like game...he always flippin...firsty he coo wit 50 then he not then he coo...its like yo evey interview he cant get no shine unless he got anotha n*gga nuts in his mouth...he probly speak about other rappers being f*gs more than his own music....real talk
Man Saigon aint nuthin like Game..Game doesn't think when he writes. “I just shot a video for it and spent half the budget/I’m Gangsta!/Let the 40 Cal go in public/More hatred inside my soul than Pac had for Deloris Tucker/Every time one of my n*ggas get shot, the more I suffer/Cuz we trapped inside a world where you forced to die for your colors." How do those lines match up at ALL? Let the 40 Cal go in public? Every time one of my ni**as gets shot I suffer? What the fu*k?

People is basing Saigon off what he said about some dude who makes sucky music. When will yall realize that it's not just about sellin records..that's the point of what he was talkin about. You got a dude like 50 makin records about smokin weed when he don't smoke weed! sh*t is hipocrisy--that's like bein Muslim and tellin people to eat pork, that's exactly the same sh*t. And people wanna get mad cuz Saigon said something negative about him. Come on.

14 years ago '04        #33
Saint1 
space
space
space
 PCP MC said
And have you checked the AIDS rates in these states? In Montana in 2003 the state was 48th in the whole country for AIDS. 48th!! That's just an example. You know how many epidemics there are in Africa? And the government and all these people are saying, "fu*k Africa! They don't need our help, they won't use it, we can't give them any money cuz we need it for our own sh*t!" right in the open!

Man Saigon aint nuthin like Game..Game doesn't think when he writes. “I just shot a video for it and spent half the budget/I’m Gangsta!/Let the 40 Cal go in public/More hatred inside my soul than Pac had for Deloris Tucker/Every time one of my n*ggas get shot, the more I suffer/Cuz we trapped inside a world where you forced to die for your colors." How do those lines match up at ALL? Let the 40 Cal go in public? Every time one of my ni**as gets shot I suffer? What the fu*k?

People is basing Saigon off what he said about some dude who makes sucky music. When will yall realize that it's not just about sellin records..that's the point of what he was talkin about. You got a dude like 50 makin records about smokin weed when he don't smoke weed! sh*t is hipocrisy--that's like bein Muslim and tellin people to eat pork, that's exactly the same sh*t. And people wanna get mad cuz Saigon said something negative about him. Come on.
word. people who think hip hop is about selling records don't understand it. and I don't understand why y'all are getting so defensive because Sai said something about 50. 50 is one of my favorite rappers but you gotta accept the truth

Last edited by Saint1; 07-19-2005 at 10:46 AM..

07-19-2005, 11:01 AM         #34
Double Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 would never beef with saigon. Saigon would rip fifty the fu*k open

14 years ago '04        #35
J. Jones04 
space
space
$3,849 | Props total: 4 4
fu*k what you heard sagion speakin the dam truth, when it all set and down it really is a black and white issue. More power to that n*gga cause he spoke on a more higher level than any other rapper i ever heard. 75% of these rappers talk about pure bullsh*t, they dont have nothin positive to say that help the community, the black community come up.

07-19-2005, 11:07 AM         #36
kleft 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
every now and then a saigon topic pops up..

im waiting on the graph topic next

07-19-2005, 11:14 AM         #37
ThaEVilGEniuS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aite i havent posted here for months...now im bored as fu*k so im gonna tell ya somth...i dunno how ppl can watse theire time here arguein withe some 12 years old kids over some rappers who dont give a fu*k about what u thinking all they care about is the $..and all ya idiots do is swear @ each other defending ur favourite rapper while u know that it wont change a fu*king thing...look @ this thread first part every1 was sayin Sai is wack and sh*t then som1 said he's the truth then all the ppl posted after him said the same thing...how funny and stupid is that..Get a life and stop wasting ur time argueing over some rappers who are living it up prolly fu*kin ya sista...talk about the community what has big impact on our world not some stupid rap sh*t...
bleh 1...

07-19-2005, 11:24 AM         #38
2CloSe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn that sh*t is long...u should of posted the audio homes...

14 years ago '04        #39
Saint1 
space
space
space
 ThaEVilGEniuS said
aite i havent posted here for months...now im bored as fu*k so im gonna tell ya somth...i dunno how ppl can watse theire time here arguein withe some 12 years old kids over some rappers who dont give a fu*k about what u thinking all they care about is the $..and all ya idiots do is swear @ each other defending ur favourite rapper while u know that it wont change a fu*king thing...look @ this thread first part every1 was sayin Sai is wack and sh*t then som1 said he's the truth then all the ppl posted after him said the same thing...how funny and stupid is that..Get a life and stop wasting ur time argueing over some rappers who are living it up prolly fu*kin ya sista...talk about the community what has big impact on our world not some stupid rap sh*t...
bleh 1...
hip hop is life son

plus just because somebody says something after someone else doesn't mean they got it from them.

07-19-2005, 11:26 AM         #40
jae phill 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
props for the thread but fu*k that im not reading all that sh*t on a -never gonna blow type of n*gga with game tendencies

theres more interesting people outthere to read about and im not talking about rappers

but again before some of you c*cksuckers jump the gun
props to the thread starter for giving some n*ggas something to read

reading is fundamental

Last edited by jae phill; 07-19-2005 at 11:28 AM..

07-19-2005, 11:28 AM         #41
bUsSa BrOwN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rap Guru II said
That Was Way To Much To Read
my thoughts exactly... can we get an abridged version or something?

14 years ago '04        #42
ronfable 1 heat pts
space
space
$910 | Props total: 906 906
 Rap Guru II said
That Was Way To Much To Read

Real Talk

14 years ago '04        #43
regularjoe 62 heat pts62
space
space
$38,810 | Props total: 17815 17815
why is it because a rapper speaks a little politics... or some jail life reading books sh*t... that he becomes "the smartest rapper ever"... or whatever the fu*k some of you people type.... look, saigon has a purpose.. i can respect that, he doesnt wanna do the club song bullsh*t, i respect that.... but hes a racist, he makes it sound like white people are to blame for everything, that sh*t is getting old... for everyone who just blames white people for there problems is just setting themselves back even more...

07-19-2005, 11:56 AM         #44
D.M.X 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Saigon is that truth, without a doubt

14 years ago '04        #45
orv 
space
space
$5,096 | Props total: 3407 3407
Every man is entitled to his own opinion. I wish Saigon the best. I've been a big fan of his for the past few years, since The Yardfather.

07-19-2005, 12:03 PM         #46
mokeywuzlow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
way too fu*kin much to read... that coulda been summed up for us................ he's on some black panther sh*t
when the album drop he better get that off his chest on 1 track and not take the whole album to do it... they know white bi*ches buy 60% of the albums and they dont wanna hear that

14 years ago '04        #47
Big Shaq 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,014 | Props total: 237 237
these other artists aint sh*t compared to Saigon the only people in the same boat with him are (NAS and Jay-Z.)

14 years ago '04        #48
Big Shaq 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,014 | Props total: 237 237
these n*ggas is some dadadadants like SAIGON says

07-19-2005, 12:11 PM         #49
cnice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killa #4 said
imma come back to this its long as sh*t
what he said ^

07-19-2005, 12:11 PM         #50
joebudden20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn good post

Home      

most viewed right now
+254online now  31
The most slappable face of 2019 :popfoh:
401 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+93online now  29
Image(s) inside Yasmina 🍑😍
38 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+51online now  20
Image(s) inside Joe Budden RESPONDS To FUTURE After Joe Deny Em A Interview "I Don't R..
177 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-17online now  18
Video inside Cash me ousside’ girl signs $900K beauty contract, 2 years after infamo..
92 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+56online now  16
Image(s) inside REDBONE/LIGHTSKIN BIh CUTE AF CUH! smh
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+69online now  15
ULTRAAAAAAAAA (old heads enter)