Jul 19 - Saigon:"They (CIA) love 50 Cent. 50 Cent works for them."

most viewed right now
Video inside Faith Evan breaking the internet
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Swizz Beatz Gets Implicated in $42 Million Exotic Car Flipping Scheme..
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Game Caught Frauding Yet again.:memedudehah:
284 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
MLB Reports Jose Fernandez has been killed in a boating accident.
302 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-19-2005, 08:23 AM         #21
Hookz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngTRACE817 said:
lol hell yea,i thought this n*gga was coo wit 50
Both of You Are Stupid As fu*k.
Ya'll Not Down With The Real sh*t, fu*k Ya'll.
Saigon Tryin To Help People Out With His Music, And You Sit There And Diss The Dude. The fu*ks Wrong With You? You Really Need To Re-valuate Yourselves As People. Go Read A Book Or Somethin, Do Somethin That Will Help You As People. Im Fixin To Go And Workout, So Have Fun Being People Who Don't Know sh*t.
 11 years ago '04        #22
mista_millz 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,326 | Props total: 214 214
Saigon is the truth, fu*k the haters
 11 years ago '05        #23
clevel216 
space
space
$911 | Props total: 0 0
i dont care what none of yall say. this dude is telling the truth. 95% of what he says i agree with. alot of black ppl dont feel him cuz he dont make them club songs but he is smart enough to kno what that does. really he should make a club banger so he could get known. then flip that sh*t!
 07-19-2005, 08:39 AM         #24
markus1127 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

easy way to get props ^ specially if you in the hole
 07-19-2005, 08:41 AM         #25
hearmeout 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
props given
 11 years ago '04        #26
jdawgkemp 
space
space
$2,136 | Props total: 0 0
Im trying to figure out whots hating on Saigon....I like dude but now HES dissing 50 and I thought he liked 50. Talk about flip flopping motherfu*kers.

Does this mean we wont be seeing anymore Saigon/Whoo Kid tapes?
 11 years ago '04        #27
selfishpimpin 3 heat pts
space
space
$469 | Props total: 7 7
salute 2 saigon 4 keepin it real i got madd respect 4 that man
 07-19-2005, 09:05 AM         #28
owuraku 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
First of all most of y'all n*ggas are just plain buggin...
Even if Saigon's just hating on Fif, aint there some truth to the allusion that Fif is a conniving sell-out who fu*ks with the CIA and the POPO?
When Fif was beefing with Jada, Bang'Em and the other dudes, most of y'all believed Fif was a fu*kin 2-faced snitch.
Moreover Fif's been dry snitching in a couple of his songs..."Many Men", and one of his latest songs, "The way we came up"
Saigon is the truth, unlike Nas and other supposedly conscious rappers, Sai been there and done that.He aint with all the talk.He backs sh*t up.
Besides the Fif sh*t, Saigon talked about a whole lot of other relevant info, that pertains to the black community and humanity in general...
Are y'all telling me you didnt notice the sh*t about the prison system, the parole biasness, the free labor...?
Come y'all I know most of dudes saying Sai is wick wick wack are white dummies...
And if you're black and you think Sai is wack for speakin the truth, you are a fu*kin sell-out, go bleach your melanin and listen to Vanilla Ice...
AND fu*k OUTTA HERE!!!!! :finger: :finger:
 11 years ago '04        #29
oncue 
space
space
space
$1,461 | Props total: 0 0
Y'all are idiots.

Saigon's the truth.

Saigon wasn't saying 50 literally works for the CIA, he's saying figuratively...as in the CIA wants the hood to sink even lower, and 50 (with his music) is doing that.
 11 years ago '04        #30
Saint1 
space
space
space
$224 | Props total: 0 0
did you people even read the article? Sai just spoke as the most intelligent rapper ever. I like 50 and his music but you can't deny that the dude (along with Dre and Aftermath) are just bringing down black people.
 07-19-2005, 09:40 AM         #31
westkoastsoulja 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn took me 7 mikn to read the whole interview and thnx!! alot for the info!
 11 years ago '05        #32
PCP MC 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,347 | Props total: 0 0
 regularjoe said:
wow... hes choosing states that have AIDS.... this is one of the most ignorant statements ive read from a rapper..... i know what hes trying to say.. but thats a failed attempt.............
And have you checked the AIDS rates in these states? In Montana in 2003 the state was 48th in the whole country for AIDS. 48th!! That's just an example. You know how many epidemics there are in Africa? And the government and all these people are saying, "fu*k Africa! They don't need our help, they won't use it, we can't give them any money cuz we need it for our own sh*t!" right in the open!

Kap(Da)King said:
saigon is just like game...he always flippin...firsty he coo wit 50 then he not then he coo...its like yo evey interview he cant get no shine unless he got anotha n*gga nuts in his mouth...he probly speak about other rappers being f*gs more than his own music....real talk
Man Saigon aint nuthin like Game..Game doesn't think when he writes. I just shot a video for it and spent half the budget/Im Gangsta!/Let the 40 Cal go in public/More hatred inside my soul than Pac had for Deloris Tucker/Every time one of my n*ggas get shot, the more I suffer/Cuz we trapped inside a world where you forced to die for your colors." How do those lines match up at ALL? Let the 40 Cal go in public? Every time one of my ni**as gets shot I suffer? What the fu*k?

People is basing Saigon off what he said about some dude who makes sucky music. When will yall realize that it's not just about sellin records..that's the point of what he was talkin about. You got a dude like 50 makin records about smokin weed when he don't smoke weed! sh*t is hipocrisy--that's like bein Muslim and tellin people to eat pork, that's exactly the same sh*t. And people wanna get mad cuz Saigon said something negative about him. Come on.
 11 years ago '04        #33
Saint1 
space
space
space
 PCP MC said:
And have you checked the AIDS rates in these states? In Montana in 2003 the state was 48th in the whole country for AIDS. 48th!! That's just an example. You know how many epidemics there are in Africa? And the government and all these people are saying, "fu*k Africa! They don't need our help, they won't use it, we can't give them any money cuz we need it for our own sh*t!" right in the open!

Man Saigon aint nuthin like Game..Game doesn't think when he writes. I just shot a video for it and spent half the budget/Im Gangsta!/Let the 40 Cal go in public/More hatred inside my soul than Pac had for Deloris Tucker/Every time one of my n*ggas get shot, the more I suffer/Cuz we trapped inside a world where you forced to die for your colors." How do those lines match up at ALL? Let the 40 Cal go in public? Every time one of my ni**as gets shot I suffer? What the fu*k?

People is basing Saigon off what he said about some dude who makes sucky music. When will yall realize that it's not just about sellin records..that's the point of what he was talkin about. You got a dude like 50 makin records about smokin weed when he don't smoke weed! sh*t is hipocrisy--that's like bein Muslim and tellin people to eat pork, that's exactly the same sh*t. And people wanna get mad cuz Saigon said something negative about him. Come on.
word. people who think hip hop is about selling records don't understand it. and I don't understand why y'all are getting so defensive because Sai said something about 50. 50 is one of my favorite rappers but you gotta accept the truth

Last edited by Saint1; 07-19-2005 at 09:46 AM..
 07-19-2005, 10:01 AM         #34
Double Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 would never beef with saigon. Saigon would rip fifty the fu*k open
 11 years ago '04        #35
J. Jones04 
space
space
$3,844 | Props total: 0 0
fu*k what you heard sagion speakin the dam truth, when it all set and down it really is a black and white issue. More power to that n*gga cause he spoke on a more higher level than any other rapper i ever heard. 75% of these rappers talk about pure bullsh*t, they dont have nothin positive to say that help the community, the black community come up.
 07-19-2005, 10:07 AM         #36
kleft 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
every now and then a saigon topic pops up..

im waiting on the graph topic next
 07-19-2005, 10:14 AM         #37
ThaEVilGEniuS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aite i havent posted here for months...now im bored as fu*k so im gonna tell ya somth...i dunno how ppl can watse theire time here arguein withe some 12 years old kids over some rappers who dont give a fu*k about what u thinking all they care about is the $..and all ya idiots do is swear @ each other defending ur favourite rapper while u know that it wont change a fu*king thing...look @ this thread first part every1 was sayin Sai is wack and sh*t then som1 said he's the truth then all the ppl posted after him said the same thing...how funny and stupid is that..Get a life and stop wasting ur time argueing over some rappers who are living it up prolly fu*kin ya sista...talk about the community what has big impact on our world not some stupid rap sh*t...
bleh 1...
 07-19-2005, 10:24 AM         #38
2CloSe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn that sh*t is long...u should of posted the audio homes...
 11 years ago '04        #39
Saint1 
space
space
space
 ThaEVilGEniuS said:
aite i havent posted here for months...now im bored as fu*k so im gonna tell ya somth...i dunno how ppl can watse theire time here arguein withe some 12 years old kids over some rappers who dont give a fu*k about what u thinking all they care about is the $..and all ya idiots do is swear @ each other defending ur favourite rapper while u know that it wont change a fu*king thing...look @ this thread first part every1 was sayin Sai is wack and sh*t then som1 said he's the truth then all the ppl posted after him said the same thing...how funny and stupid is that..Get a life and stop wasting ur time argueing over some rappers who are living it up prolly fu*kin ya sista...talk about the community what has big impact on our world not some stupid rap sh*t...
bleh 1...
hip hop is life son

plus just because somebody says something after someone else doesn't mean they got it from them.
 07-19-2005, 10:26 AM         #40
jae phill 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
props for the thread but fu*k that im not reading all that sh*t on a -never gonna blow type of n*gga with game tendencies

theres more interesting people outthere to read about and im not talking about rappers

but again before some of you c*cksuckers jump the gun
props to the thread starter for giving some n*ggas something to read

reading is fundamental

Last edited by jae phill; 07-19-2005 at 10:28 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
167 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Y'all Remember Rachel From Boy Meets World???
151 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Health How You Can Rewire Your Brain
31 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Beans Really Did Get Ko'd
381 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RGIII - Y'all better leave me and my Becky be
80 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Fūck a hooters!
54 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Charlotte PD To Release (Some) Keith Scott Videos, Blame Stop On Weed Now
246 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Truth behind no headphones jack apple
62 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy