Jul 18 - Tony Yayo:"I'm being honest with you; I had a lot of love for Game."

most viewed right now
Video inside Beans Really Did Get Ko'd
301 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Charlotte PD To Release (Some) Keith Scott Videos, Blame Stop On Weed Now
147 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside GAME in baltimore telling chino and meeky mouse to hold this L
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake approves of the game riding round in philly
39 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-18-2005, 05:58 PM         #61
MrMischief66 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and another thing. stop blaming sh*t on white people. stop using them as ur scapegoat. its not the white people, its the people who don't know sh*t about hip-hop and listen to whatever is popular. I hear plenty of black people in the south who be bangin The Massacre. so stop usin white people as a scapegoat.
 07-18-2005, 06:08 PM         #62
playon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good read
 11 years ago '04        #63
Lebron31 
space
space
space
$360 | Props total: 0 0
propz good read hope Yayo Dont Get His Words Caught In His Throat
 11 years ago '04        #64
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 1 1
Yayo will sell...I wouldn't doubt he has another single coming out before the album...

Thenagain I don't know when it drops...but Yayo will do some type of numbers...
 11 years ago '04        #65
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 1 1
 MrMischief66 said:
and another thing. stop blaming sh*t on white people. stop using them as ur scapegoat. its not the white people, its the people who don't know sh*t about hip-hop and listen to whatever is popular. I hear plenty of black people in the south who be bangin The Massacre. so stop usin white people as a scapegoat.
75% of the records bought are by white people...
 07-18-2005, 06:49 PM         #66
MrMischief66 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jamaro85 said:
75% of the records bought are by white people...

oh yeah, where are those stats?
 07-18-2005, 06:57 PM         #67
n2deep 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yayo will flop
will go gold tops
in 5 years he will be flippin hamburgers
 07-18-2005, 07:06 PM         #68
d_le 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mrmischief..you're a moron to say game is better than 50, compare the documentary to grodt...both freshmen albums, both sold well, but everyone in hip hop knows that grodt was grimey as fu*k and without that album, there'd be a bunch of stans out rapping now instead of a bunch of half dollar gangsters....get serious dude....dont underestimate the massacre either, i mean, the doc was ill, but listen to the massacre again and see if the hooks on it arent worth more than your life....

"n*ggas screw they face up at me...on some real sh*t son, they dont want beef"

that intro line says it all....

Last edited by d_le; 07-18-2005 at 07:08 PM..
 07-18-2005, 07:26 PM         #69
MrMischief66 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 d_le said:
mrmischief..you're a moron to say game is better than 50, compare the documentary to grodt...both freshmen albums, both sold well, but everyone in hip hop knows that grodt was grimey as fu*k and without that album, there'd be a bunch of stans out rapping now instead of a bunch of half dollar gangsters....get serious dude....dont underestimate the massacre either, i mean, the doc was ill, but listen to the massacre again and see if the hooks on it arent worth more than your life....

"n*ggas screw they face up at me...on some real sh*t son, they dont want beef"

that intro line says it all....

lmao. yeah, your right, GRODT was some grimey sh*t. just like the Documentary. now, lets see what happen afterward.

50's mixtape sh*t started gettin worse. he started thinkin he was better then the game (hip-hop, not the rapper). Game has stayed on fire since his sh*t dropped. i've listend to the Massacre about 5 times. sh*t is garbage. no, the hooks aren't worth more then my life, sorry, but it takes more the catchy hooks to make me like an album. you just ridin that 50 Cent d!ck. if you think an album is good just b/c it has catchy hooks, you obviously don't know sh*t about music.
 07-18-2005, 07:57 PM         #70
Imob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
catchy hooks sell, 50 sells, g-unit sells, yayo gon' sell, if he has that 106 n park/ TRL friendly sh*t on his album, no doubt he'll sell ABOUT the same as game
 11 years ago '04        #71
Djkommish6 
space
space
$2,931 | Props total: 29 29
damn was he dissing R. Kelly??? Everybody loves Traped in the closet...
 11 years ago '05        #72
dasill 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,728 | Props total: 1041 1041
I call him Mr. Potato Head 'cause he's a put together gangster to me.
lmfao....

it may be true that he wont out sell game sh*t ill give ya that but raw lyrics will be better then games bet ur money on that sh*t.....i remember before they all had cds out yayo was "the best" outta g unit...his punches are nice give props where props are do......
 07-18-2005, 08:48 PM         #73
MrMischief66 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dasill said:
lmfao....

it may be true that he wont out sell game sh*t ill give ya that but raw lyrics will be better then games bet ur money on that sh*t.....i remember before they all had cds out yayo was "the best" outta g unit...his punches are nice give props where props are do......

everybody just said that sh*t b/c everyone in G-Unit was popular, and the only way they could still like G-Unit but not like somebody popular (givin them that cool underground thing goin) they had to say Yayo was the best. Yayo has never been anything above average. Game > Yayo
 11 years ago '05        #74
twodollars2 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,599 | Props total: 51 51
 MrMischief66 said:
Thats a pretty bold statement, Game sold 4x Plat world wide. Nobody else in G-Unit has done that (excluding 50), and Yayo is the weakest out the camp. He may be eating those words.
true true but the "seductive" beat is kinda tight

looking for albums young jeezy, xzibit(speed of life), and camron(purple haze), willing to trade for these albums then email me at

Last edited by twodollars2; 07-18-2005 at 09:16 PM..
 07-18-2005, 09:28 PM         #75
nupedingo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yayo is not that great, but Game is not that great either. Long run games loses out, Tony will not outsell him, but he may out rap him
 11 years ago '05        #76
maddnyss 
space
space
$611 | Props total: 0 0
 Big Mike 25 said:
First off, G-Unit need to STOP saying 50 wrote half Game's album because that's bullsh*t. How can 50 write for Game when Game is a much better rapper? It's like saying J-Kwon wrote half Beanie Sigel's album. It shows in Game's lyrics that they are too good for 50 to write. If 50 really DID write half the songs, then The Massacre should've had the same calibur lyrics as half the Documentary, right? Tha Massacre's lyrics were comparable with Nelly's, pretty fu*king bad. These guys are full of sh*t. It would make sense if 50 wrote a few hooks for Game but NOT a single verse, I don't believe that one bit, 50 just doesn't have the ability. If we were talking about Banks ghostwriting then that's a different story but definitely not 50.
Amen
 11 years ago '05        #77
maddnyss 
space
space
$611 | Props total: 0 0
 nupedingo said:
Yayo is not that great, but Game is not that great either. Long run games loses out, Tony will not outsell him, but he may out rap him
you're kidding right??!!
 11 years ago '04        #78
psylence2k 52 heat pts52
space
space
space
$12,151 | Props total: 762 762
I dont know im skeptical bout yayos sales but everythin that yall are sayin sounds pretty much the exact same thing yall were sayin before Game dropped the documentary and 50 dropped the Massacre.

i heard alot of "game is garbage he'll do banks numbers at most" and "50 will not break 1 mill , hell do juss below GRODT first week sales at most."

So if yayo moves those units first week im wonderin if your gonna stop doubtin or move on to bashin olivia's shyt.
 07-19-2005, 12:36 AM         #79
mokeywuzlow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this album blows up>>>>>>>>>>>>>easy... its goina be that sh*t
 11 years ago '04        #80
likwitcrewmembe 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,635 | Props total: 0 0
yayo will take longer to go platinum then young buck thats real talk homie chhhhhhhuch!!1
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside White Booty Meat (1 pic)
50 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Y'all Remember Rachel From Boy Meets World???
120 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside New & What's Leaving Netflix: October 2016
46 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Obama: once out of office, Iím gonna stop being polite and start gett..
74 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Loaded Gun With Scottís Fingerprints Found on Charlotte Shooting Scen..
212 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Kurt Angle 'took 65 Vicodin a day' at height of issues
108 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Disconnect for Free
55 comments
2 days ago