Jul 18 - Tony Yayo:"I'm being honest with you; I had a lot of love for Game."

most viewed right now
NFL Ray Lewis Tried to Troll Twitter Users & Gets DESTROYED
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside For $100,000 would you do it?? Hmmm..
59 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Meek Mill "Ooouuuu" Studio Session
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DRAKE - PLEASE FORGIVE ME [FILM ANTICIPATION / DISCUSSION THREAD] :owlc..
248 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #41
Bizarreagain 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,169 | Props total: 0 0
fu*k G-Unot everyone of them dudes suck a.ss. Young Buck is the only one whos album was worth listening too.
 11 years ago '04        #42
Young Professa 7 heat pts
space
space
$13,484 | Props total: 893 893
yayo will be the first unsuccessful g-unit selling album. i'll give him gold at best.
 11 years ago '04        #43
T-money 
space
space
$1,287 | Props total: 0 0
who is gasing this n*gga
 11 years ago '04        #44
ant30ant33 204 heat pts204
space
space
space
$11,536 | Props total: 4189 4189
Yayo going platinum hate it or love it when he drop his next single he gonna make sure its a hotter song than so seductive alot of people thought 50 wasnt gonna sell when he drop disco inferno then he drop candyshop and 2050 mixtape with whoo kid then alot of people shut the fu*k up cause 1st week he did those numbers
 07-18-2005, 01:49 PM         #45
n2deep 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jkwon > gunit
 07-18-2005, 01:51 PM         #46
The Blix 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thanks for the info...dont think yayo is outsellin anyone, he will be lucky to out sell Buck, i just dont think he has that kind of appeal to alot of people...maybe im wrong.
 11 years ago '05        #47
DJ HittmaN 
space
space
space
$735 | Props total: 0 0
 rasheedwallace said:
Tony going 4x platinum simply wont happen.

He should be happy with Platinum, becuase even that will be tough. Although i'm sure 50 will buy enough of the records to make it go double, worldwide. lol.
Damn couldn't have said it better. He doesnt appeal to enough people to move that many units.
 11 years ago '04        #48
SAUCYSLIMM 
space
space
$2,536 | Props total: 0 0
lol, Man I remember when you guys were all over Yayos' nuts when he just got out of jail. Now that he's about to drop his album, yall are fu*kin Yayo haters!!!! lol you gotta love the hypocrisy. I never liked Yayo and never saw what others apparently saw in him. I always found his voice annoying as fu*k.
 07-18-2005, 04:27 PM         #49
Moleydon96 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2many muthafu*kin G Unit Haters i'll slap the sh*t outta ya'll bi*ch a.ss n*ggas i swear 2 god u bi*ches Tony's Home and he's gonna go atleast 3

ONE
 11 years ago '05        #50
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,214 | Props total: 77 77
i got 3 songs by yayo so far live by the gun, so seductive and drama setter and the sh*ts all fyre....so ya i think he doesnt gotta thing 2 worry about....just my opinion
 07-18-2005, 05:11 PM         #51
d_le 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ahha...damn...good read props for that...yayo gon do alrite cause of g unit...he aint all that great but if you think about it, errtime one of em singles in here in the BX...dudes be gettin at it and sh*t...where are all the people now who used to wear them "free yayo" shirts? yall wanted him out of jail and sh*t but now that he is out, yall gon hate...aha..its just funny in my opinion...

lol @ "Mr. Potatoe Head"...
 07-18-2005, 05:13 PM         #52
tparks10 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why the fu*k does he call himself the "Talk Of New York"? I'm sure he's not even the talk of his hometown....
 07-18-2005, 05:14 PM         #53
n2deep 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Moleydon96 said:
2many muthafu*kin G Unit Haters i'll slap the sh*t outta ya'll bi*ch a.ss n*ggas i swear 2 god u bi*ches Tony's Home and he's gonna go atleast 3
Moleydon96 is Boxden's village idiot
fu*k gunit u mad?
 07-18-2005, 05:18 PM         #54
blak_mag1k 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
him belongin 2 g unit will simple sell a few thousand units EASY. the fact he been in prison and the commercial side aint heard him lettin him down.
 07-18-2005, 05:19 PM         #55
Apexemotion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
umm hes gonna go plat dont know what the fu*k you guys talkin about hate it or love it
 11 years ago '05        #56
CartelFamill 51 heat pts51
space
space
space
$4,818 | Props total: 783 783
 MrMischief66 said:
Thats a pretty bold statement, Game sold 4x Plat world wide. Nobody else in G-Unit has done that (excluding 50), and Yayo is the weakest out the camp. He may be eating those words.

Banks did
 07-18-2005, 05:22 PM         #57
n2deep 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 cent/gunit will buy all tha yayo cds
 07-18-2005, 05:35 PM         #58
htown4life 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Big Mike 25 said:
First off, G-Unit need to STOP saying 50 wrote half Game's album because that's bullsh*t. How can 50 write for Game when Game is a much better rapper? It's like saying J-Kwon wrote half Beanie Sigel's album. It shows in Game's lyrics that they are too good for 50 to write. If 50 really DID write half the songs, then The Massacre should've had the same calibur lyrics as half the Documentary, right? Tha Massacre's lyrics were comparable with Nelly's, pretty fu*king bad. These guys are full of sh*t. It would make sense if 50 wrote a few hooks for Game but NOT a single verse, I don't believe that one bit, 50 just doesn't have the ability. If we were talking about Banks ghostwriting then that's a different story but definitely not 50.
Game himself said 50 wrote most his album & said 50 should have kept them for his own album...So 50 writin' sum of Game album is true homie
 11 years ago '05        #59
Sickstrumentals 
space
space
space
$77 | Props total: 0 0
Yayo is 50's bestfriend... u never know...

why is 50 on evry G-Unit members first single?
 07-18-2005, 05:57 PM         #60
MrMischief66 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 htown4life said:
Game himself said 50 wrote most his album & said 50 should have kept them for his own album...So 50 writin' sum of Game album is true homie

no Game said 50 helped him on two songs, and just the hooks. now if 50 had wrote some verses, that may matter, but since he only wrote some hooks, who gives a fu*k. The Game > 50 Cent, The Documentary > The Massacre.
Home      

most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Stephen Hawking Just Issued a Chilling Warning to Scientists Searchin..
194 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
180 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Game Caught Frauding Yet again.:memedudehah:
323 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cartoons That End So Unexpectedly It Will Make You Laugh
70 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
50 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside bi-ch tries to play cute with the judge
90 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chopped Cheese V. Philly CheeseSteak what you choose?
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Man wtf 79 points in 2K17 with a Sharpshooter Online
43 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy