Jul 18 - Tony Yayo:"I'm being honest with you; I had a lot of love for Game."

most viewed right now
Video inside TMZ: Video of beanie getting knocked out and meek crew take credit
171 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Dreamchaser confirms Beanie Sigel got beat up. "U broke the code of ethics on ..
233 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Am I Goin to Hell? Pt 4
42 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Lebron "All Lives Matter" Fuuuuu
429 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #21
oldnavy1 
space
space
$1,029 | Props total: 0 0
i went to a club the other night(and i live in jerz) and so seductive came on and nobody knew sh!t about it but when game came on they played, higher, how we do and dreams the crowd was rockin. bottom line who cares about yayo he's the U-God of g-unit aka theweak link. hell buck is just going platinum, so my prediction for yayo is 840,000 records sold, real talk.
 07-18-2005, 10:33 AM         #22
JCass 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think Yayo is far from bein weak, but without enough promotion he will prolly only go 1.5 after a month.
 11 years ago '05        #23
DJ Gadget 
space
space
$538 | Props total: 0 0
I wouldn't even give him that--
 07-18-2005, 10:47 AM         #24
yungb 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He could sell as many records as he wants. Since that kidd is in G-Unit he'll probably go 2x plat or more...all he needs to do is put out good singles and videos and he's straight.
 11 years ago '04        #25
willi150 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,372 | Props total: 71 71
no body in g-unit has went over double platinum except for 50. Honestly I think yayo is the uncle 50 told he would come back for if he made it big, cause that n*gga is garbage.
 07-18-2005, 11:10 AM         #26
Enumbaz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yayo's a hott rapper, He's been k!llen it on the mixtapes for years now.

But this man is not going to have big commercial success.

He's not as marketable as 50 or Game

Game sold so many records because of Dre. & mainly because he's a westcoast rapper.

The westcoast has been beggin' for sombody to bring some change for years.

Eh to me it sounds like someone from the Eastcoast is ghostwriten' for Game. But eh u never know.
 11 years ago '04        #27
b_ee_z 4 heat pts
space
space
$760 | Props total: 23 23
 oldnavy1 said:
i went to a club the other night(and i live in jerz) and so seductive came on and nobody knew sh!t about it but when game came on they played, higher, how we do and dreams the crowd was rockin. bottom line who cares about yayo he's the U-God of g-unit aka theweak link. hell buck is just going platinum, so my prediction for yayo is 840,000 records sold, real talk.
are you an idiot, your probably not even old enough to go to the club and if you did go to the club and nobody knew it, it was probably in Feb. I'm from the South and "So Seductive," is played on the regular.
 07-18-2005, 11:19 AM         #28
Assassin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MrMischief66 said:
Thats a pretty bold statement, Game sold 4x Plat world wide. Nobody else in G-Unit has done that (excluding 50), and Yayo is the weakest out the camp. He may be eating those words.

real talk
 07-18-2005, 11:19 AM         #29
Assassin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bone Diddles said:
yayo=wont go platinum

definately real talk
 11 years ago '04        #30
grock04 
space
space
space
$597 | Props total: 0 0
outsell GAME. even though u dont liek the dude, dont talk sh*t bout his album u cant back up.

yayo will do as much as Buck's album did.
though Buck's cd deserves to be double plat at least, hottest Gunit cd since GRODT.
yayo will get by with that Gunit logo on the back of the cd.
 07-18-2005, 11:24 AM         #31
Lm0ney87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tony yayo wont even outsell bizarre
 11 years ago '04        #32
illsoul440 
space
space
$2,804 | Props total: 851 851
he gonna go platinum.. but i wanna comment about 50 writing games album.. all 50 did was write like 5 hooks for game.. big fu*ken deal, that doesnt mean he wrote his verses.. like 50 aint write all of banks hooks.. like 50 aint write all of bucks hooks.. them n*ggas is played out already
 11 years ago '04        #33
K-Money 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,056 | Props total: 0 0
 UnFaZeD said:
yayo will not sell what he expects........i remember a couple months ago readin some shti sayin he expects to sell at least 500k first week but will be happy with 350K..........he wont do either of the two.........so seductive is absolutely horrible and he knows it so he pushed his album back twice......then he says "im gonna be one of the first to ever drop two singles before dropping an album"......sh*tty excuse for realizing that the first single was garbage.....
just about everybody drops 2 singles before puttin out the album Slim Thug had 3 singles:3 Kings, Like A Boss, I Aint Heard of That. fu*k is he talkin bout
 11 years ago '04        #34
bluedawgalex 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,037 | Props total: 400 400
Yayo Wont Sell More Than Game

I'll Be Surpised If He Goes 2x Platinum And Chrisbosh4_atl Banks Went 3x Plat
 07-18-2005, 12:21 PM         #35
rhythm_nation 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yayo wont sell.
 11 years ago '04        #36
rasheedwallace 33 heat pts33
space
space
$21,608 | Props total: 4130 4130
Tony going 4x platinum simply wont happen.

He should be happy with Platinum, becuase even that will be tough. Although i'm sure 50 will buy enough of the records to make it go double, worldwide. lol.
 11 years ago '04        #37
mikepromis 
space
space
space
$3,706 | Props total: 0 0
I can attest to the fact that alot white kids keep askin' "When's Yayo's album gonna drop?" Let's face facts here kids, G-Unit has the 'burbs on lock. And as we all know real cats out the hood don't go hit up Best Buy to cop the new sh*t, they hit the local bootlegger. The moral of this tale is, white teenagers in Fubu gear and Timberlands BUY CD's from stores!
 11 years ago '04        #38
grock04 
space
space
space
$597 | Props total: 0 0
 mikepromis said:
I can attest to the fact that alot white kids keep askin' "When's Yayo's album gonna drop?" Let's face facts here kids, G-Unit has the 'burbs on lock. And as we all know real cats out the hood don't go hit up Best Buy to cop the new sh*t, they hit the local bootlegger. The moral of this tale is, white teenagers in Fubu gear and Timberlands BUY CD's from stores!
exactly
thats y album sales dont really mean fu*k all as far determining artists status or legend material.
 11 years ago '04        #39
Kiss The Stick 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,298 | Props total: 7 7
 mikepromis said:
yep..
 11 years ago '04        #40
Big Mike 25 
space
space
space
$494 | Props total: 0 0
First off, G-Unit need to STOP saying 50 wrote half Game's album because that's bullsh*t. How can 50 write for Game when Game is a much better rapper? It's like saying J-Kwon wrote half Beanie Sigel's album. It shows in Game's lyrics that they are too good for 50 to write. If 50 really DID write half the songs, then The Massacre should've had the same calibur lyrics as half the Documentary, right? Tha Massacre's lyrics were comparable with Nelly's, pretty fu*king bad. These guys are full of sh*t. It would make sense if 50 wrote a few hooks for Game but NOT a single verse, I don't believe that one bit, 50 just doesn't have the ability. If we were talking about Banks ghostwriting then that's a different story but definitely not 50.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Reese has been missing meals.
121 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 25 - The Photo This Nation Needs Right Now
61 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey has some choice words for Stevie Smith Sr.
148 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The stars that aged well, are? And the stars that didn't age well, are?
109 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
68 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
232 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside The Daily Show - Tomi Lahren's Anger Lights Facebook on Fire ~ Evil ..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy