Bmf

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Personality Test: What Did You See First?
83 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Doesn't Skip Ass Day!
80 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kanye back in the Studio with Pete Rock and a bunch of Nintendo Wii Games
24 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL #TNF : The Game of the Year : Oakland Raiders Vs. Kansas City Chiefs Gamed..
1170 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-15-2005, 11:37 PM         #1
9030 pageviews
17 comments

ALPOISKING 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bmf

How Did They Get All That Money Them n*ggas Gotta Be Grindin They Aint Eatin Like That Off A Music

17 comments for "Bmf"

11 years ago '04        #2
josiahjizzumz 
space
space
space
$1,277 | Props total: 0 0
if u can't figure it out off a str8 lyrical content...u probably don't need to know...1
 07-16-2005, 12:28 AM         #3
FaTDuDeWitKiCkS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bmf = Black Mob Family.Them n*ggas the real live mob dat n*gga k!nky B jezzy rap about all da time used 2 b a hit man.My cousin showed me da case he beat on da net i will try 2 find it and post it but he k!lled like 7 people and got off dem n*ggas got serious money. Members I know about that you might know:k!nky B,Young Jeezy,Goldmouth,Mailman,Slikk Pulla,Mike Vick(yea Da football player) and a whole bunch of more rich a.ss n*ggas from A.T.L.
 07-16-2005, 12:53 AM         #4
reggieblac 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FaTDuDeWitKiCkS said:
Bmf = Black Mob Family.Them n*ggas the real live mob dat n*gga k!nky B jezzy rap about all da time used 2 b a hit man.My cousin showed me da case he beat on da net i will try 2 find it and post it but he k!lled like 7 people and got off dem n*ggas got serious money. Members I know about that you might know:k!nky B,Young Jeezy,Goldmouth,Mailman,Slikk Pulla,Mike Vick(yea Da football player) and a whole bunch of more rich a.ss n*ggas from A.T.L.
Man you dont know what the fu*k you talkin bout. I dont know bout the case k!nky B beat but you just heard him say those names in his songs. And BMF stands for

BMF= Black Mafia Family
BMF= Blowin Money Fast

Last edited by reggieblac; 07-16-2005 at 12:56 AM..
 07-16-2005, 01:04 AM         #5
FaTDuDeWitKiCkS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mob mafia all da same u from da "A" and dont know I seen da sh*t So how you gone tell me???
 07-16-2005, 01:21 AM         #6
reggieblac 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FaTDuDeWitKiCkS said:
Mob mafia all da same u from da "A" and dont know I seen da sh*t So how you gone tell me???
I didnt say it wasnt. Yea you said it right you just saw a movie, I been seein these n*ggas.
 11 years ago '04        #7
ReddBoss 
space
space
space
$2,849 | Props total: 1 1
they work like everybody else
 07-17-2005, 03:06 PM         #8
ALPOISKING 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 josiahjizzumz said:
if u can't figure it out off a str8 lyrical content...u probably don't need to know...1
WHY YOU GOTTA GET SMART
 11 years ago '04        #9
Bunz 
space
space
$1,333 | Props total: 0 0
 FaTDuDeWitKiCkS said:
yeah, buddy right, you dont know what the fu*k you talkin bout. them bmf n*ggas aint from atl. most from detroit, out to LA. there are some that done moved down here in past few years. but if these n*ggas was from atl, we woulda been heard about them plenty of years ago.
 10 years ago '05        #10
cta052006 
space
space
space
$1,493 | Props total: 0 0
yea but they stationed n atl now
 09-24-2006, 02:02 AM         #11
GURBINA1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah Them Dudes Doing It I Heard They Linked Up To Real Big Time Mexican Cartels You Know Mexicans Run The Show In The Back Ground.
 10 years ago '05        #12
Adamsville4real 
space
space
$5,785 | Props total: 158 158
 FaTDuDeWitKiCkS said:
this n*gga just named some people from jeezy my hood song and im surpised you didnt say bloodraw. The n*ggas all over the U.S. though.

Last edited by Adamsville4real; 09-24-2006 at 03:00 AM..
 09-24-2006, 12:12 PM         #13
Bk dime baby 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

big meech is comming home soon
 10 years ago '06        #14
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,258 | Props total: 125 125
How inthe fu*k is Big Meech getting out so damn soon, Something is wrong with that picture... Cuz any real n*gga know when the Feds come and get you, 10 times outta 10, n*gga its game over. So how inthe fu*k can you get off all that sh*t, unless you writing Statements on other n*ggas...
 09-24-2006, 01:57 PM         #15
newmoney06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Against D Grain said:
How inthe fu*k is Big Meech getting out so damn soon, Something is wrong with that picture... Cuz any real n*gga know when the Feds come and get you, 10 times outta 10, n*gga its game over. So how inthe fu*k can you get off all that sh*t, unless you writing Statements on other n*ggas...
he not gettin out 4 good,, its just a bond hearing, so its a chance (small) that the judge will agree to give him a bond, i doubt it but money changes everything, if he was telling, the feds would let it be known to dis-credit him so that his followers would roll over back on him, so i dont think thats the case. you right though feds come its almost always a wrap, but the more paper you got, the more motions and appeals you can put in and i know his lawyer gotta be official with the street budget they working with... as for the rest of yall, bmf (black mafia family) was based in atl and miami, i lived in atl in '02-'03 and i knew a few of them personally, they from detroit,cali,brooklyn,mia and just about everywhere else, but to me they downfall was fu*kin with everybody. a lotta dudes move down to atl with settlement money and then try to live out they dreams of drug kingpin/baller out there when they was never built for that back home, you can never tell how another man got to where he got paperwise, all you can do is a.ssume... real recognize real and all that, but most of the "hustlers" out there thats doin it right now aint get it from the ground up, all the real kingpins is sitting for football scores or layin in that pine box.
 11-11-2006, 02:00 PM         #16
JediKnight'sSon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GrimeyMofo said:
but anways... read a DonDiva mag or suttin...
why
 11-11-2006, 02:25 PM         #17
ItsYaboyJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ most of you n*gga's thinkin yall know somethin
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside im going to FAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont care anymore
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If you like women, you'll LIKE this thread. If you like men, SLAP this..
60 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
J Prince really think he a godfather
179 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Guy Tricked By Tr@nny - Cringe Video
245 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Nintendo shows off Super Mario Run & Nintendo Switch on Tonight Show
55 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Trevor Noah Spittin Real on The Breakfast Club
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Just got the 2016 Escalade
288 comments
2 days ago