Jul 15 - Em retiring?

most viewed right now
NFL Ray Lewis Tried to Troll Twitter Users & Gets DESTROYED
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside For $100,000 would you do it?? Hmmm..
59 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Meek Mill "Ooouuuu" Studio Session
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DRAKE - PLEASE FORGIVE ME [FILM ANTICIPATION / DISCUSSION THREAD] :owlc..
248 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 11 years ago '05        #141
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,950 | Props total: 5 5
He's definitely not retiring. He already came out and said it was a rumor. But Funeral will probably be his last album...

Last edited by Santoro; 07-20-2005 at 11:23 AM.. Reason: Spelling
 11 years ago '04        #142
marshall law 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,405 | Props total: 55 55
Yo, it seems like dude has squashed all this talk about his retirement (someone else posted the article on that). I just put this up b/c it was on Yahoo, so I figured it was legit. Anyway, I just hope Em gets back to those cipher/Outsidaz days when he was spittin some fire on tracks--and he needs to leave the bulk of the producing to Dre and company.
 11 years ago '04        #143
JTwizzy 
space
space
$2,052 | Props total: 0 0
eminem a joke? i dont think so. rap music, and music in general, is in a slump lately. no one is puttin out anything good anymore. its all stupid gangsta sh*t. whats rap comin to? Em retiring and no one makin any good music. man, this sucks. i hope i can count on Kanye. his albums the only thing im lookin forward to. oh well.
 11 years ago '05        #144
eric wright 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,143 | Props total: 344 344
Rumor has it that Eminem's begun preliminary development on a new double disc album to be released late 2005. The double disc album entitled "The Funeral" will feature tracks from all of Eminem's personas including Slim Shady and Marshall Mathers. The album will also include 4 new songs titled "The Funeral - featuring Bizarre", "The Funeral - featuring Dr. Dre", "The Funeral - featuring Obie Trice" and a brand new Dre produced track "Where I'm Standing (In the Game)". Eminem's The Funeral album will "put to rest" all three of Eminem's personas and supposedly clear the way for a new Eminem. "I feel I've reached the point of my career where I need a new 'fuel' to create tracks," Marshall Mathers is quoted as saying when asked about the new album. "So I'm putting all my old sh*t of the first half of my career on this album and getting ready for a fresh start on my next half." Why are three tracks named the same thing? "I'm not really on any of the tracks named The Funeral. Those tracks just signify the death of each persona." The album will be divided into 3 sections, each divided by one "The Funeral" track. Bizarre will rap about the Slim Shady persona, Dr. Dre will rap about the Marshall Mathers persona, and Obie Trice will rap about the Eminem persona. The last track of the album will be "Where I'm Standing" with a new "reborn" Eminem rapping over the beat. More news and updates on Eminem "The Funeral" to come.

dumbass bi*ches
theres obvioulsy more info on dif sites then this just search google r sum sh*t
got it strate for all u fu*kas so quit arguein
and all u f*g**ts sayin he aint a good producer fu*k u
 11 years ago '04        #145
JFamis 196 heat pts196
space
space
$15,544 | Props total: 834 834
 eric wright said:
Rumor has it that Eminem's begun preliminary development on a new double disc album to be released late 2005. The double disc album entitled "The Funeral" will feature tracks from all of Eminem's personas including Slim Shady and Marshall Mathers. The album will also include 4 new songs titled "The Funeral - featuring Bizarre", "The Funeral - featuring Dr. Dre", "The Funeral - featuring Obie Trice" and a brand new Dre produced track "Where I'm Standing (In the Game)". Eminem's The Funeral album will "put to rest" all three of Eminem's personas and supposedly clear the way for a new Eminem. "I feel I've reached the point of my career where I need a new 'fuel' to create tracks," Marshall Mathers is quoted as saying when asked about the new album. "So I'm putting all my old sh*t of the first half of my career on this album and getting ready for a fresh start on my next half." Why are three tracks named the same thing? "I'm not really on any of the tracks named The Funeral. Those tracks just signify the death of each persona." The album will be divided into 3 sections, each divided by one "The Funeral" track. Bizarre will rap about the Slim Shady persona, Dr. Dre will rap about the Marshall Mathers persona, and Obie Trice will rap about the Eminem persona. The last track of the album will be "Where I'm Standing" with a new "reborn" Eminem rapping over the beat. More news and updates on Eminem "The Funeral" to come.

dumbass bi*ches
theres obvioulsy more info on dif sites then this just search google r sum sh*t
got it strate for all u fu*kas so quit arguein
and all u f*g**ts sayin he aint a good producer fu*k u
Not hatin but this sounds like bullsh*t.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Stephen Hawking Just Issued a Chilling Warning to Scientists Searchin..
194 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
180 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Game Caught Frauding Yet again.:memedudehah:
323 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cartoons That End So Unexpectedly It Will Make You Laugh
70 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
50 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside bi-ch tries to play cute with the judge
90 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chopped Cheese V. Philly CheeseSteak what you choose?
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Man wtf 79 points in 2K17 with a Sharpshooter Online
43 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy