Jul 15 - Em retiring?

most viewed right now
Waka Flocka Flame Responds To Gucci Mane's Hot 97 Interview
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Well Damn DRAKE - PLEASE FORGIVE ME Video out now non apple link come i..
23 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside For $100,000 would you do it?? Hmmm..
71 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside The Only Rappers Girlfriend Thats Not A Thot
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #121
Jussn Kredible 42 heat pts42
space
space
$3,396 | Props total: 51 51
what the fu*k are u people talking about? eminem did NOTHING, nada, he didnt change anything..all u a.sses who got into hip-hop BECAUSE of him think he did something, he didnt do a damn thing..sugar hill gang did something, rakim did something, biggie did something...eminem couldnt even bring more white rappers into the game, couldnt bring d-12 into the game, obie flopped, and the rest u mention will also flop, no one gives a sh*t who eminem thinks is hot, 50 was hot b4 eminem..i dont see anyone else talking about boy bands and taking drugs..his beats are a.ss, he uses the same kit every fu*kin time, its like he's remixin the same beat over and over, thas not a good producer, if dre did that would he b great? timbaland? scott storch? just blaze? u cant create the same beat over and over again and expect to b good...the only reason why he even gets on albums is cuz of his name, i hear better sh*t from people on soundclick that should b gettin paid rather than an eminem beat...and about eminem bein talked about in universities, u are the dumbest fu*k that has ever posted on this site, and i hate that u like hip-hop...what has eminem ever talked about that is worth being studied? drugs? k!lling his girl? boy bands? throwing up? touchin mens a.sses? his daughter? he has done nothing to further a f!ght or cause at all, he's a big joke..the closest thing he did to furthering a cause was the sh*t he did on bush..i still listen to a big album to this day and catch sh*t that i missed, eminem's sh*t is clear flat out and plain, nothing to think about at all in his lyrics...bottom line is he was good, lived up to the hype for awhile, but its done
 07-18-2005, 06:42 PM         #122
JasminEnnes7784 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He is gonna make one more album titled "The Funeral" and then thats it. He will be producing and you know he will be featuring wit 50 and his people.
 07-18-2005, 06:49 PM         #123
n2deep 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jussn Kredible said:
what the fu*k are u people talking about? eminem did NOTHING, nada, he didnt change anything..all u a.sses who got into hip-hop BECAUSE of him think he did something, he didnt do a damn thing..sugar hill gang did something, rakim did something, biggie did something...eminem couldnt even bring more white rappers into the game, couldnt bring d-12 into the game, obie flopped, and the rest u mention will also flop, bottom line is he was good, lived up to the hype for awhile, but its done

real talk. fu*k eminem. game flopped. d12 flopped. 50 cent's career is over by years end. only reason why people buy the gunit garbage is this. u hear these idiots on radio and tv 24/7/365. mtv bet and radio should ban gunit/eminem music forever
 07-18-2005, 06:51 PM         #124
n2deep 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Shady4Life is Boxden's village idiot
people with sn like that are obvious gunit/feminem d!ckriders
 11 years ago '05        #125
bertuzzi44 
space
space
$1,295 | Props total: 0 0
last night at the auburn concert he said it was bullsh*t
end of discussion
 11 years ago '05        #126
Deuce Fortitude 174 heat pts174
space
space
$5,773 | Props total: 333 333
"TRL" said the rumors aren't true
 07-18-2005, 09:30 PM         #127
nupedingo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A sad day in rap if it's true, cause the b.s rappers will be taking over
 07-18-2005, 09:31 PM         #128
BlazeDip5et 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its not true they sed it on MTV news today
 07-18-2005, 09:47 PM         #129
AL Producer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jussn Kredible said:
what the fu*k are u people talking about? eminem did NOTHING, nada, he didnt change anything..all u a.sses who got into hip-hop BECAUSE of him think he did something, he didnt do a damn thing..sugar hill gang did something, rakim did something, biggie did something...eminem couldnt even bring more white rappers into the game, couldnt bring d-12 into the game, obie flopped, and the rest u mention will also flop, no one gives a sh*t who eminem thinks is hot, 50 was hot b4 eminem..i dont see anyone else talking about boy bands and taking drugs..his beats are a.ss, he uses the same kit every fu*kin time, its like he's remixin the same beat over and over, thas not a good producer, if dre did that would he b great? timbaland? scott storch? just blaze? u cant create the same beat over and over again and expect to b good...the only reason why he even gets on albums is cuz of his name, i hear better sh*t from people on soundclick that should b gettin paid rather than an eminem beat...and about eminem bein talked about in universities, u are the dumbest fu*k that has ever posted on this site, and i hate that u like hip-hop...what has eminem ever talked about that is worth being studied? drugs? k!lling his girl? boy bands? throwing up? touchin mens a.sses? his daughter? he has done nothing to further a f!ght or cause at all, he's a big joke..the closest thing he did to furthering a cause was the sh*t he did on bush..i still listen to a big album to this day and catch sh*t that i missed, eminem's sh*t is clear flat out and plain, nothing to think about at all in his lyrics...bottom line is he was good, lived up to the hype for awhile, but its done
fu*kin finally someone speaks their mind......eminem is a dumbsh*t.....i know TRL said it wasn't true but i wish it had been cause he's wack.......he only has one style as a producer and all his sh*t sounds the same......
 07-19-2005, 07:03 AM         #130
Metal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
E can do whatever he wants. Retire produce keep singing. Dont matter to me. Personally I like it when Dre and him do sh*t. Cronic 2000 was great.

D12 had 2 good songs. After those They should all go solo and see how they do.

Of course none of this really matter to me because my music is not affected at all by this.
 11 years ago '04        #131
TXP 3 heat pts
space
space
$375 | Props total: 0 0
too bad he couldnt go out with a classic like Jay. Encore proves he has nothing left to say as Eminem aside from hayley, kim, and stupid bullsh*t. Let's hope he comes back with something fresh and new
 07-19-2005, 12:25 PM         #132
BallinPlaya2122 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That was a good read
 11 years ago '05        #133
kapiku21 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,670 | Props total: 30 30
 Jussn Kredible said:

well what was worth studying about most of the rappers that most of the people on here claim as being the top of the top.... MOST of the rappers that are glorified speak about...drugs...murder...s3x...money.. so dont hate on em becuz he talks about wut he goes thru etc.... no disrespect to the true hip hop fans but if you're gonna criticize em for talkin bout that...then give a listen to ur top 10 n see if they dont do the same
 07-19-2005, 12:38 PM         #134
BallinPlaya2122 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He won't retire, he's at the top of his game. His skills are still the best in the game. And producing D12 could mess up his rep
 07-19-2005, 02:53 PM         #135
calicheese 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TXP said:
too bad he couldnt go out with a classic like Jay. Encore proves he has nothing left to say as Eminem aside from hayley, kim, and stupid bullsh*t. Let's hope he comes back with something fresh and new
Werd if he came back with something new and fresh it has the potential of being really hot.

Everyone is just fed up with his same ol sh*t hes been raping about since The Eminem show. He played his gimmik for to long and I think he realized that. But if he came out with something new and way diffrent it could be really good.

But if hes going to just put out the same bullsh*t about his mom, Kim and just retarded sh*t then I hope he is retiring because everyone is tired of hearing this crap.
 11 years ago '04        #136
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
 Part2 said:
He needs to do a proper signing out album and make it hot.

Hov went out in the right way, even if he's coming back.

The black album was hot??? Bullsh*t. :banghead:

And c'mon, you think Em needs more spotlight than what he now has?? Y'alll really think he cares if he makes 1 or 2 more million dollars out of this?? Hell no!

And besides, he will drop another album because even tho' Encore sold about 5 million copies, he realizes that it was crappy and sh*tty compared to what he did on the past as the Slim Shady and the Marshall Matters.

Also, he might not be the best producer out there ( Loyal to The Game was produced by him and it's just horrible ) but he might be good at finding new talents and stuff like that. He has reached the Elite spot in music, not only hip hop. He's recognized all around the globe, not only in the U.S but EVERYWHERE. Ask about 50 Cent in South America and n*ggas go like "WHO???"

So, as i said before, he really doesn't care if he makes a bit more money off this "retirement stuff", he's just probably taking a break from all this.
 07-19-2005, 04:40 PM         #137
dbunit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
One Guy Up There Says Eminem Sux As A Producer Wow Maufcka You Are Trippin Em Will Be Back For One Reason And One Reason Only To Show All f*g**t Mafu*kas That His Shady Aftermath Organization Is k!llin The Charts After That Then He Will Take A Bow
 07-19-2005, 04:55 PM         #138
Marrero'sFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'll have 2 hear it from him first
 11 years ago '04        #139
TheGreatDane 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,222 | Props total: 60 60
mtv said earlier today that they called em's record execs and they said he isn't retiring.
 07-20-2005, 12:11 AM         #140
reggiejj 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rappers don't retire. Why does everyone have it twisted? You don't just retire. He thinks that he won't make another album but all this sh*t is a publicity stunt. If he is given enough money or if the fans pressure him enough he will make another album. He won't go out with that so so album. He wants to go out on top with another album like the Marshall Mathers LP.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside bi-ch tries to play cute with the judge
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
bruh the Menace 2 Society Interrogation Scene got me fu-king crying :dead:
45 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Stephen Hawking Just Issued a Chilling Warning to Scientists Searchin..
194 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cartoons That End So Unexpectedly It Will Make You Laugh
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
181 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
50 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chopped Cheese V. Philly CheeseSteak what you choose?
81 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Luke Cage Is the Unapologetically Bold Superhero Show Iíve Been Waiting for!#F..
53 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy