squad up!

Jul 15 - Em retiring?

sponsored links

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 13 years ago '04        #121
Jussn Kredible 43 heat pts43
space
space
$3,411 | Props total: 73 73
what the fu*k are u people talking about? eminem did NOTHING, nada, he didnt change anything..all u a.sses who got into hip-hop BECAUSE of him think he did something, he didnt do a damn thing..sugar hill gang did something, rakim did something, biggie did something...eminem couldnt even bring more white rappers into the game, couldnt bring d-12 into the game, obie flopped, and the rest u mention will also flop, no one gives a sh*t who eminem thinks is hot, 50 was hot b4 eminem..i dont see anyone else talking about boy bands and taking drugs..his beats are a.ss, he uses the same kit every fu*kin time, its like he's remixin the same beat over and over, thas not a good producer, if dre did that would he b great? timbaland? scott storch? just blaze? u cant create the same beat over and over again and expect to b good...the only reason why he even gets on albums is cuz of his name, i hear better sh*t from people on soundclick that should b gettin paid rather than an eminem beat...and about eminem bein talked about in universities, u are the dumbest fu*k that has ever posted on this site, and i hate that u like hip-hop...what has eminem ever talked about that is worth being studied? drugs? k!lling his girl? boy bands? throwing up? touchin mens a.sses? his daughter? he has done nothing to further a f!ght or cause at all, he's a big joke..the closest thing he did to furthering a cause was the sh*t he did on bush..i still listen to a big album to this day and catch sh*t that i missed, eminem's sh*t is clear flat out and plain, nothing to think about at all in his lyrics...bottom line is he was good, lived up to the hype for awhile, but its done

07-18-2005, 06:42 PM         #122
JasminEnnes7784 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He is gonna make one more album titled "The Funeral" and then thats it. He will be producing and you know he will be featuring wit 50 and his people.

07-18-2005, 06:49 PM         #123
n2deep 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jussn Kredible said
what the fu*k are u people talking about? eminem did NOTHING, nada, he didnt change anything..all u a.sses who got into hip-hop BECAUSE of him think he did something, he didnt do a damn thing..sugar hill gang did something, rakim did something, biggie did something...eminem couldnt even bring more white rappers into the game, couldnt bring d-12 into the game, obie flopped, and the rest u mention will also flop, bottom line is he was good, lived up to the hype for awhile, but its done

real talk. fu*k eminem. game flopped. d12 flopped. 50 cent's career is over by years end. only reason why people buy the gunit garbage is this. u hear these idiots on radio and tv 24/7/365. mtv bet and radio should ban gunit/eminem music forever

07-18-2005, 06:51 PM         #124
n2deep 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Shady4Life is Boxden's village idiot
people with sn like that are obvious gunit/feminem d!ckriders

13 years ago '05        #125
bertuzzi44 
space
space
$1,295 | Props total: 0 0
last night at the auburn concert he said it was bullsh*t
end of discussion

13 years ago '05        #126
Deuce Fortitude 178 heat pts178
space
space
$5,856 | Props total: 688 688
"TRL" said the rumors aren't true

07-18-2005, 09:30 PM         #127
nupedingo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A sad day in rap if it's true, cause the b.s rappers will be taking over

07-18-2005, 09:31 PM         #128
BlazeDip5et 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its not true they sed it on MTV news today

07-18-2005, 09:47 PM         #129
AL Producer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jussn Kredible said
what the fu*k are u people talking about? eminem did NOTHING, nada, he didnt change anything..all u a.sses who got into hip-hop BECAUSE of him think he did something, he didnt do a damn thing..sugar hill gang did something, rakim did something, biggie did something...eminem couldnt even bring more white rappers into the game, couldnt bring d-12 into the game, obie flopped, and the rest u mention will also flop, no one gives a sh*t who eminem thinks is hot, 50 was hot b4 eminem..i dont see anyone else talking about boy bands and taking drugs..his beats are a.ss, he uses the same kit every fu*kin time, its like he's remixin the same beat over and over, thas not a good producer, if dre did that would he b great? timbaland? scott storch? just blaze? u cant create the same beat over and over again and expect to b good...the only reason why he even gets on albums is cuz of his name, i hear better sh*t from people on soundclick that should b gettin paid rather than an eminem beat...and about eminem bein talked about in universities, u are the dumbest fu*k that has ever posted on this site, and i hate that u like hip-hop...what has eminem ever talked about that is worth being studied? drugs? k!lling his girl? boy bands? throwing up? touchin mens a.sses? his daughter? he has done nothing to further a f!ght or cause at all, he's a big joke..the closest thing he did to furthering a cause was the sh*t he did on bush..i still listen to a big album to this day and catch sh*t that i missed, eminem's sh*t is clear flat out and plain, nothing to think about at all in his lyrics...bottom line is he was good, lived up to the hype for awhile, but its done
fu*kin finally someone speaks their mind......eminem is a dumbsh*t.....i know TRL said it wasn't true but i wish it had been cause he's wack.......he only has one style as a producer and all his sh*t sounds the same......

07-19-2005, 07:03 AM         #130
Metal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
E can do whatever he wants. Retire produce keep singing. Dont matter to me. Personally I like it when Dre and him do sh*t. Cronic 2000 was great.

D12 had 2 good songs. After those They should all go solo and see how they do.

Of course none of this really matter to me because my music is not affected at all by this.

13 years ago '04        #131
TXP 3 heat pts
space
space
$375 | Props total: 0 0
too bad he couldnt go out with a classic like Jay. Encore proves he has nothing left to say as Eminem aside from hayley, kim, and stupid bullsh*t. Let's hope he comes back with something fresh and new

07-19-2005, 12:25 PM         #132
BallinPlaya2122 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That was a good read

13 years ago '05        #133
kapiku21 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,790 | Props total: 198 198
 Jussn Kredible said

well what was worth studying about most of the rappers that most of the people on here claim as being the top of the top.... MOST of the rappers that are glorified speak about...drugs...murder...s3x...money.. so dont hate on em becuz he talks about wut he goes thru etc.... no disrespect to the true hip hop fans but if you're gonna criticize em for talkin bout that...then give a listen to ur top 10 n see if they dont do the same

07-19-2005, 12:38 PM         #134
BallinPlaya2122 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He won't retire, he's at the top of his game. His skills are still the best in the game. And producing D12 could mess up his rep

07-19-2005, 02:53 PM         #135
calicheese 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TXP said
too bad he couldnt go out with a classic like Jay. Encore proves he has nothing left to say as Eminem aside from hayley, kim, and stupid bullsh*t. Let's hope he comes back with something fresh and new
Werd if he came back with something new and fresh it has the potential of being really hot.

Everyone is just fed up with his same ol sh*t hes been raping about since The Eminem show. He played his gimmik for to long and I think he realized that. But if he came out with something new and way diffrent it could be really good.

But if hes going to just put out the same bullsh*t about his mom, Kim and just retarded sh*t then I hope he is retiring because everyone is tired of hearing this crap.

13 years ago '04        #136
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 Part2 said
He needs to do a proper signing out album and make it hot.

Hov went out in the right way, even if he's coming back.

The black album was hot??? Bullsh*t. :banghead:

And c'mon, you think Em needs more spotlight than what he now has?? Y'alll really think he cares if he makes 1 or 2 more million dollars out of this?? Hell no!

And besides, he will drop another album because even tho' Encore sold about 5 million copies, he realizes that it was crappy and sh*tty compared to what he did on the past as the Slim Shady and the Marshall Matters.

Also, he might not be the best producer out there ( Loyal to The Game was produced by him and it's just horrible ) but he might be good at finding new talents and stuff like that. He has reached the Elite spot in music, not only hip hop. He's recognized all around the globe, not only in the U.S but EVERYWHERE. Ask about 50 Cent in South America and n*ggas go like "WHO???"

So, as i said before, he really doesn't care if he makes a bit more money off this "retirement stuff", he's just probably taking a break from all this.

07-19-2005, 04:40 PM         #137
dbunit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
One Guy Up There Says Eminem Sux As A Producer Wow Maufcka You Are Trippin Em Will Be Back For One Reason And One Reason Only To Show All f*g**t Mafu*kas That His Shady Aftermath Organization Is k!llin The Charts After That Then He Will Take A Bow

07-19-2005, 04:55 PM         #138
Marrero'sFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'll have 2 hear it from him first

07-20-2005, 12:11 AM         #139
reggiejj 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rappers don't retire. Why does everyone have it twisted? You don't just retire. He thinks that he won't make another album but all this sh*t is a publicity stunt. If he is given enough money or if the fans pressure him enough he will make another album. He won't go out with that so so album. He wants to go out on top with another album like the Marshall Mathers LP.

13 years ago '05        #140
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,951 | Props total: 13 13
He's definitely not retiring. He already came out and said it was a rumor. But Funeral will probably be his last album...

Last edited by Santoro; 07-20-2005 at 11:23 AM.. Reason: Spelling

13 years ago '04        #141
marshall law 2 heat pts OP
space
space
$1,425 | Props total: 73 73
Yo, it seems like dude has squashed all this talk about his retirement (someone else posted the article on that). I just put this up b/c it was on Yahoo, so I figured it was legit. Anyway, I just hope Em gets back to those cipher/Outsidaz days when he was spittin some fire on tracks--and he needs to leave the bulk of the producing to Dre and company.

13 years ago '04        #142
JTwizzy 
space
space
$2,053 | Props total: 0 0
eminem a joke? i dont think so. rap music, and music in general, is in a slump lately. no one is puttin out anything good anymore. its all stupid gangsta sh*t. whats rap comin to? Em retiring and no one makin any good music. man, this sucks. i hope i can count on Kanye. his albums the only thing im lookin forward to. oh well.

13 years ago '05        #143
eric wright 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 805 805
Rumor has it that Eminem's begun preliminary development on a new double disc album to be released late 2005. The double disc album entitled "The Funeral" will feature tracks from all of Eminem's personas including Slim Shady and Marshall Mathers. The album will also include 4 new songs titled "The Funeral - featuring Bizarre", "The Funeral - featuring Dr. Dre", "The Funeral - featuring Obie Trice" and a brand new Dre produced track "Where I'm Standing (In the Game)". Eminem's The Funeral album will "put to rest" all three of Eminem's personas and supposedly clear the way for a new Eminem. "I feel I've reached the point of my career where I need a new 'fuel' to create tracks," Marshall Mathers is quoted as saying when asked about the new album. "So I'm putting all my old sh*t of the first half of my career on this album and getting ready for a fresh start on my next half." Why are three tracks named the same thing? "I'm not really on any of the tracks named The Funeral. Those tracks just signify the death of each persona." The album will be divided into 3 sections, each divided by one "The Funeral" track. Bizarre will rap about the Slim Shady persona, Dr. Dre will rap about the Marshall Mathers persona, and Obie Trice will rap about the Eminem persona. The last track of the album will be "Where I'm Standing" with a new "reborn" Eminem rapping over the beat. More news and updates on Eminem "The Funeral" to come.

dumbass bi*ches
theres obvioulsy more info on dif sites then this just search google r sum sh*t
got it strate for all u fu*kas so quit arguein
and all u f*g**ts sayin he aint a good producer fu*k u

13 years ago '04        #144
JFamis 239 heat pts239
space
space
$17,276 | Props total: 5088 5088
 eric wright said
Rumor has it that Eminem's begun preliminary development on a new double disc album to be released late 2005. The double disc album entitled "The Funeral" will feature tracks from all of Eminem's personas including Slim Shady and Marshall Mathers. The album will also include 4 new songs titled "The Funeral - featuring Bizarre", "The Funeral - featuring Dr. Dre", "The Funeral - featuring Obie Trice" and a brand new Dre produced track "Where I'm Standing (In the Game)". Eminem's The Funeral album will "put to rest" all three of Eminem's personas and supposedly clear the way for a new Eminem. "I feel I've reached the point of my career where I need a new 'fuel' to create tracks," Marshall Mathers is quoted as saying when asked about the new album. "So I'm putting all my old sh*t of the first half of my career on this album and getting ready for a fresh start on my next half." Why are three tracks named the same thing? "I'm not really on any of the tracks named The Funeral. Those tracks just signify the death of each persona." The album will be divided into 3 sections, each divided by one "The Funeral" track. Bizarre will rap about the Slim Shady persona, Dr. Dre will rap about the Marshall Mathers persona, and Obie Trice will rap about the Eminem persona. The last track of the album will be "Where I'm Standing" with a new "reborn" Eminem rapping over the beat. More news and updates on Eminem "The Funeral" to come.

dumbass bi*ches
theres obvioulsy more info on dif sites then this just search google r sum sh*t
got it strate for all u fu*kas so quit arguein
and all u f*g**ts sayin he aint a good producer fu*k u
Not hatin but this sounds like bullsh*t.

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

top in section
online now  48
16 comments
top in sports
top in section
online now  20
0 comments
top in wild'ish
top in section
online now  19
94 comments
top in movies

most viewed right now
online now  47
Video inside Tom & Jerry taught kids the truth of women from day uno
33 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  39
Video inside F*ck it!!!! I'm due for a ban..........
37 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  32
Video inside Erik"N'Jadaka"Killmonger is out here winning! got himself a japanese gal
19 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  20
Everyday Struggle trashes Eminem's "Killshot" diss
121 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  15
Child preacher duffy on Oprah late 80s...smh...
54 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  15
Video inside Apple Releases iOS 12! (HUGE UPDATE)
113 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
online now  13
Image(s) inside Sep 17 - Every Cell Phone in America Will Receive a Text Message From ..
129 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  12
Video inside Samsung Mocks New Generation Of Iphones Again!
40 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy