Jul 15 - Em retiring?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Today's world summed up in one picture
21 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Well Damn DRAKE - PLEASE FORGIVE ME Video out now non apple link come i..
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Waka Flocka Flame Responds To Gucci Mane's Hot 97 Interview
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside For $100,000 would you do it?? Hmmm..
109 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #101
SLiKK_KiD 
space
space
space
$2,835 | Props total: 0 0
^ Well he Is Gettin A LiL Old Namean?

N He Has A Family To Take Care Of N A Daughter...

Family First Na Mean?
 07-17-2005, 06:55 PM         #102
Bunce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 aberfarbiger said:
Ireland?
What about Ireland?
 07-17-2005, 06:57 PM         #103
Iodine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its all hype this has been talked about before. The funeral then that new song All by myself or whatever the name was. His name is supposed to be fire marshall i think. And anyone that says loyal to the game sucks is a fu*king idiot. As far as his lyrical ability goes his style is straight crack from day one haters.
 11 years ago '05        #104
Quddus 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,554 | Props total: 2024 2024
He sucks as a producer I hope not
 07-17-2005, 08:36 PM         #105
BlazeDip5et 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
o well
 07-17-2005, 08:42 PM         #106
NuT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i smell bullsh*t...
 07-17-2005, 11:16 PM         #107
dECODED 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k man. he should just produce. his beats are getting alot better. i.e dramma setter :|
fu*kin amazing
 07-17-2005, 11:45 PM         #108
calicheese 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BurninLz said:
sh*ts fu*kin bullsh*t. If dude juss ups n leaves ima p!ss on his face. He was just comin bak wit the fire sh*t to. Drama setter was nasty.

fu*k that
true dat
 07-18-2005, 01:10 AM         #109
shadow_monkey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t man i hope thats really not all of his stuff
hope its not just like jay z
 07-18-2005, 01:20 AM         #110
Young Chuck D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dblocklox said:
ahh its just one article... props but i doubt thats his last... too much money out there for him to just produce... his albums sell to much

but if u can't put out good music, you, as an artist - which is what he is, not a check cashing money hungry hustler - u pass on the torch and a.ssume the most logical role u can think of... which right now might be as a producer and an occasional feature. u mad?
 07-18-2005, 01:23 AM         #111
SCREWSTON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah................. ......*lookz Up To God And Thanx Him For Answering His Prayers*

Chuuuch!

11 years ago '04        #112
Ironik 1 heat pts
space
space
$348 | Props total: 1 1
i personally dont think his production sucks... it is just repetitive... like he has made some truly good beats. ie. Patiently Waiting, Renegade, Warrior 2.. and alot of his own productions are pretty good. the pac album for the most part was decent.. the out on bail track and black cotton were good... some tracks were bad tho.. and eminem shouldnt have produced the entire album... but i think overall.. it wasnt bad

he's bringin many new artists into the game too... alot of D rappers.. Hush, Trick Trick... he also allowed denaun porter to shine as a producer and has helped so many people in the game. he has done so much for hip-hip and i highly doubt 20 years from now he will be forgotton... if eminem died tomoro, it would be the biggest death in rap history... i give my respect for 2pac and big, and the other greats that have passed... but they werent as lyrically creative as eminem... and any real lyricist will agree with me here... pac and big were for the most part very repetitive.. and if they were still alive and in the game today, they would be in the same situation as eminem... falling off.. running out of sh*t to write about.... and u know this MANNNNNNN...

plus, now this isnt proven statistically... but i guarantee u eminem has had a huge impact on the amount of hip-hop cd sales... white america now likes rap... so people hate on him saying all fans are young white suburbia kids... well if u wanna sell cds... thats ur target, i hate it when people dont think about what he has done...

marshall mathers die tomoro... your lyrics will be studied in university poetry 10 years from now...cuz i dont know too many other rappers who showed the emotion he has over the years
 07-18-2005, 09:53 AM         #113
reppinap 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illsoul440 said:
he has the brain to make up another characther, look what he did with "rabbit" both in the movie and in the soundtrack.. like i said in a different post earlier..hes a genius..

aint no way in hell hes leaven after encore if hes considering retiren hes gonna do at least 1 more album hes gonna take his last album way more serious den encore i couldnt see anybody retiren off that album
 07-18-2005, 10:43 AM         #114
sicka-CeeMac 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it's definitely his last, why do you think its called encore...and he always said he was done at 30 (benzino disses)
 11 years ago '04        #115
dezno 
space
space
space
$547 | Props total: 0 0
i hope he does retire. he fell off...
 11 years ago '04        #116
unknownloser 
space
space
$675 | Props total: 0 0
Damn. Why' yall hatin on Em. There are some rappers out now, that fell off before they started. Slim Thug? Em changed the game, got people to stop rapping about gangsta sh*t, and bling. Now they all going back to that, that is why Em is out. He knows he is too old to be rapping about that sh*t. Listen to Westside Connection or Ice Cubes recent CDs, even though he still has rap skills, he sounds funny rapping about club hopping, and beating down people. He is 40 years old.
So basically what I am saying is, don't hate on Em, he is doing the right thing, instead of making a fool of himself.
 07-18-2005, 01:48 PM         #117
Camay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Great promotion. Geniuses. This trick is getting old but it's still effective. This will pretty much guarantee diamond sells. Even those who don't check for him will probably check this one.
 11 years ago '04        #118
Mr AirRic 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,116 | Props total: 344 344
eminem himself, at a concert, and mtv just said the rumor was false and started by one of those tabloids...and hes definitely not done interscope says...

sorry haters
 11 years ago '04        #119
Prodigal 
space
space
$354 | Props total: 0 0

Last edited by Prodigal; 10-20-2015 at 08:16 PM..
 07-18-2005, 04:56 PM         #120
Shady4Life 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Back on the news, he said last night that it was all bullsh*t..
yes!
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Faith Evan breaking the internet
104 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside bi-ch tries to play cute with the judge
94 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chopped Cheese V. Philly CheeseSteak what you choose?
86 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
173 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Luke Cage Is the Unapologetically Bold Superhero Show Iíve Been Waiting for!#F..
53 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
bruh the Menace 2 Society Interrogation Scene got me fu-king crying :dead:
48 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Bankrupt 50 and his Private Jet
57 comments
21 hours ago