NFL Jaguars Jalen Ramsey with a real suspect interview
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Meeky mouse POSTING EMOTIONAL RANT!!!!
143 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Envy Reveals He Was Shot At On Highway Last Week! fu-k Whoever Hatin..
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Budden's Take on Meek/Game
48 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #61
Kiss The Stick 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,298 | Props total: 7 7
 jae phill said:
what goes up must come down

this dude better stick to rapping his production sucks

sorry eminem fan boys but his light been slowly fading awaty when he got 50
:applause:
 07-16-2005, 10:22 AM         #62
post count 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jay Z made pseudo-retirement cool

Em just wants a piece of the hype
 07-16-2005, 10:26 AM         #63
Kay Milla 1980 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The hype is real... Shade 45
 11 years ago '04        #64
kocaine187 
space
space
space
$1,491 | Props total: 0 0
man em is a good emcee but he should go out by making the funeral album, and drop all that funny sh*t.....he straight murdered everything on the mixtapes and the moment.

People know hes funny but encore was just a lazy album, minus a few tracks.

Even though he dont need to care, he makes enough money of fifty and all them others that work for him.
 11 years ago '05        #65
JFOne 
space
space
space
$38 | Props total: 0 0
Good, i am tired of em, his gimmick is tired, i hope he is done with rap, for good
 11 years ago '04        #66
Jussn Kredible 42 heat pts42
space
space
$3,396 | Props total: 51 51
how is it jus cuz he was taught by dre that ur sayin dre sucks? u either have it or u dont, he didnt start out as a producer, he's an emcee, his beats are terrible, we've only heard like 3 good ones, out of lord knows how many tracks were thrown away..any producer knows u can make like 20 beats in a week and only 1 or 2 be album worthy, they say eminem lives in the studio, and has only had 3 good beats, he sucks at it..dre makes complete albums worth of beats, thas his passion and he's good at what he does, when he emcee's, other people write it, he knows he cant live up to both....eminem should jus hang it up, he's a shell of his former self, he fu*ked up tryin to play gangsta with 50 against benzino and ja when thas not his role to play..jus look at his latest video, the sh*t is disgustin, he's makin a fool of himself and it aint even amusin anymore, at least it was funny when he first started, now he's jus tryin too hard
 07-16-2005, 01:53 PM         #67
Double Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What about The Funeral?
 11 years ago '04        #68
hugobomber 
space
space
space
$252 | Props total: 0 0
Damn Fuccing Get It Thru Ur Head Em Is Not Retiring. Its Like My Cousin Said When Jay Said He Was Retiring "people Like Him Don't Retire, He's Coming Back With Something" And Look Now...jay Still Making Tracks...same Will Happen To Eminem. As For His Production....most Tracks On Encore Suxed, But I Was Still Feeling: Renegade, One Day At A Time, And The Other Tupac Ressurection And Tupac Loyal To The Game Tracks!!!!
 07-16-2005, 02:46 PM         #69
brian1234 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its awesome that people who actually listen to goodm music know that eminem sucks and is just selling recoprds to 13 and 14 year old bohys and girls...i cant stand his fu*kin "oh i hate my wife and fu*k benzino" sh*t much longer. i hope him retiring is true
 11 years ago '04        #70
Ironik 1 heat pts
space
space
$348 | Props total: 1 1
this is old news... well kind of... the article is new, but shortly after the release of Encore, there was talk about an album of greatest hits entitled the funeral where marshall will k!ll off all the alter egos he has created... eminem, slim shady, and finally marshall mathers... after this is done, he still has one album left on aftermath i think where he will come back with an entirely new character and spit that fire like he used to... just my opinion tho
 11 years ago '04        #71
run and hide 
space
space
space
$1,115 | Props total: 0 0
heard he was making another album called The Funeral w/ 4 tracks called the funeral with all his different personas
 11 years ago '04        #72
Mr_Plenty 
space
space
$2,559 | Props total: 110 110
i always wondered...who the fuc are these insiders...or should i call them informants'...encore wasnt great i expected more...n less curtis jackson...if ems' funeral album is like marshall mathers n slim shady lp in 1 then he can end his career wit dat... 1
 11 years ago '04        #73
rasheedwallace 33 heat pts33
space
space
$21,637 | Props total: 4160 4160
stupid...hell no, if this is even remotgely true, he will just go by marshal mathers and not eminem.

but on the seriousness....

no artist who has any respect for themselves would go out with some bullsh*t like "encore," having your final video be with puppets and sh*t.

get out. he will be back, im not even partly concerned.
 07-16-2005, 03:54 PM         #74
madsin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just a stunt so he can make more money..
 11 years ago '04        #75
thegod 
space
space
space
$1,329 | Props total: 19 19
This n*gga drops a bullsh*t album that sold just b/c hes Em. And now he wants to go play Dr. Dre. This n*ggas production aint that nice. Soon, ppl are gonna be calling his white a.ss the best record producer out there. He need to let Dre produce his last album all by himself, then he can retire if he wants. Encore was trash. It was so much trash i aint even burn the sh*t to rock in the car, i just took a few songs off it and made a mixtape. It wasnt worth wasting a cdr on.
 11 years ago '04        #76
mpmastamind510 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,419 | Props total: 416 416
ANGER MANAGEMENT 3 TICKET PRICE: $100.00
Seeing Em is his prime {MARSHALL MATHERS LP} ANGER MANAGEMENT TICKET: PRICELESS
 11 years ago '04        #77
unknownloser 
space
space
$675 | Props total: 0 0
Encore has sold about 5 million records. So all you haters can keep on hating, because he still sells more rap CDs than anyone out there. Somebody must still think he is hot, to sell those many albums on his 4th CD.
 07-16-2005, 05:54 PM         #78
Screw13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bye. Seriously if you don't want to keep doing it quit. sh*t there are plenty of rappers waiting their turn.
 07-16-2005, 07:59 PM         #79
merkyoore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
OK, look they can put eminem in questspots. on all the future people they find/blow up..

look at the two spots he had on 50 cents/ get rich or die tryin'/

so any future artist from shady/g unit/ aftermath/ could put eminem in thier first singals and everyone will follow in that one direction/

..just an opinion but meah/
 07-16-2005, 08:09 PM         #80
eNcrypTioN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hope this isn't true....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If She Was Your Bestfriend Mom Would You Smash?
103 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ray-j launches the Scoot-E-Bike , is it the successor to the hoverboard?
114 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside First Look: Keanu Reeves Has A New Dog In ‘John Wick: Chapter Two’
38 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel speaks on being sucker punched and discusses Meek Mill
640 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
No Man’s Sky is being investigated by the Advertising Standards Authority
34 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside MAFIA 3 gameplay overview after 6 hours
19 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey Won’t Stop Talking: Meet the NFL’s next shutdown corner
81 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Jon Favreau To Direct Live-Action Reimagining Of ‘The Lion King..
53 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy