squad up!

Jul 15 - Em retiring?

view the rest of most viewed

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-16-2005, 06:32 AM         #51
aken23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when does this funeral album come out

07-16-2005, 06:33 AM         #52
GEO1378 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont know how some of you can say he sucks as a producer, the song he did for jayz was pretty good and the song he did on games album had a great beat. im not saying hes the best but he is in the top 10-15 producers right now

07-16-2005, 07:10 AM         #53
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we can only hope its just another interscope sales gimmick... becuz he cant go out with encore bein his last album... he has to finish with a classic album

07-16-2005, 07:13 AM         #54
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GEO1378 said
i dont know how some of you can say he sucks as a producer, the song he did for jayz was pretty good and the song he did on games album had a great beat. im not saying hes the best but he is in the top 10-15 producers right now
just ignore the haters... eminem was taught how to produce by dr dre so if you say eminem sucks at producing you're sayin dre sucks which is stupid becuz dre is the best producer in the game...

eminem has some hot a.ss beats i dont like 50 but im supposed to die tonight and gatman and robin were sick beats, plus most of the beats i've heard of eminem's were either hot or at least above average

Last edited by HipnotiK; 07-16-2005 at 07:14 AM..

07-16-2005, 08:09 AM         #55
whackawookie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what i love is how its only one article saying it but if anybody was listening to the hot 97 interview a few weeks before encore came out, em said he has no plans of leaving rap because he feels has alot more to say and do before he can retire. now one magazine has an article about the biggest selling artist to just stop after a yr of his last album has been out, makes no sense. lets say em was quitting, he owes it to his fans to atleast make the statement on radio or mtv or something, something where its spread on some kind of feed. if he does plan on quitting, i see one more solo album, atleast to fix that mistake on encore. ill wait til a confirmation is said

07-16-2005, 08:18 AM         #56
newport shortz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well at least if you were an Em hater saying he fell off, dude can get the benefit of the doubt of just being burnt out from writing music.

I think he should drop one more album tho, just because Encore was whick-whick whack

07-16-2005, 08:48 AM         #57
Darko 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
eminem was taught how to produce by dr dre so if you say eminem sucks at producing you're sayin dre sucks
what a stupid retarded comment. How can you say that????

I think he will retire and do a 'dre' release sommat in like 5 years time or sommat.
Eminems heart hasnt been into rapping anymore i dont think he gets the same buz from doing it like he used to u just gotta listen to his freestyles to know he doesnt care anymore hes achieved evreything in rap its been too easy for him if u ask me maybe if he was black he would still have the hunger coz i dont think he will have achieved what he has.

07-16-2005, 08:55 AM         #58
LoniGVA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dblocklox said
ahh its just one article... props but i doubt thats his last... too much money out there for him to just produce... his albums sell to much
u right...
he prolly let ppl think that he'll stop...
marketing ykno i'm saying....that sells

13 years ago '05        #59
hiphopmaster 
space
space
space
$271 | Props total: 0 0
wtff.....Em is a fu*kin legend ....hip hop needs him....he cnt fu*kin leave wit Encore....nah dis is bullsh*t.....Em is proll retirn n Marshall mathers is still gon be rappin.....i think hes gon come up wit a new Character for Funeral

07-16-2005, 09:05 AM         #60
J-Dogg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
am i the only one that saw this coming when he shoots himself at the end of "Encore"

13 years ago '04        #61
Kiss The Stick 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,314 | Props total: 14 14
 jae phill said
what goes up must come down

this dude better stick to rapping his production sucks

sorry eminem fan boys but his light been slowly fading awaty when he got 50
:applause:

07-16-2005, 10:22 AM         #62
post count 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jay Z made pseudo-retirement cool

Em just wants a piece of the hype

07-16-2005, 10:26 AM         #63
Kay Milla 1980 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The hype is real... Shade 45

07-16-2005, 11:42 AM         #64
kocaine187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man em is a good emcee but he should go out by making the funeral album, and drop all that funny sh*t.....he straight murdered everything on the mixtapes and the moment.

People know hes funny but encore was just a lazy album, minus a few tracks.

Even though he dont need to care, he makes enough money of fifty and all them others that work for him.

07-16-2005, 12:21 PM         #65
JFOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good, i am tired of em, his gimmick is tired, i hope he is done with rap, for good

13 years ago '04        #66
Jussn Kredible 43 heat pts43
space
space
$3,411 | Props total: 73 73
how is it jus cuz he was taught by dre that ur sayin dre sucks? u either have it or u dont, he didnt start out as a producer, he's an emcee, his beats are terrible, we've only heard like 3 good ones, out of lord knows how many tracks were thrown away..any producer knows u can make like 20 beats in a week and only 1 or 2 be album worthy, they say eminem lives in the studio, and has only had 3 good beats, he sucks at it..dre makes complete albums worth of beats, thas his passion and he's good at what he does, when he emcee's, other people write it, he knows he cant live up to both....eminem should jus hang it up, he's a shell of his former self, he fu*ked up tryin to play gangsta with 50 against benzino and ja when thas not his role to play..jus look at his latest video, the sh*t is disgustin, he's makin a fool of himself and it aint even amusin anymore, at least it was funny when he first started, now he's jus tryin too hard

07-16-2005, 01:53 PM         #67
Double Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What about The Funeral?

07-16-2005, 02:01 PM         #68
hugobomber 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn Fuccing Get It Thru Ur Head Em Is Not Retiring. Its Like My Cousin Said When Jay Said He Was Retiring "people Like Him Don't Retire, He's Coming Back With Something" And Look Now...jay Still Making Tracks...same Will Happen To Eminem. As For His Production....most Tracks On Encore Suxed, But I Was Still Feeling: Renegade, One Day At A Time, And The Other Tupac Ressurection And Tupac Loyal To The Game Tracks!!!!

07-16-2005, 02:46 PM         #69
brian1234 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its awesome that people who actually listen to goodm music know that eminem sucks and is just selling recoprds to 13 and 14 year old bohys and girls...i cant stand his fu*kin "oh i hate my wife and fu*k benzino" sh*t much longer. i hope him retiring is true

13 years ago '04        #70
Ironik 8 heat pts
space
space
$607 | Props total: 619 619
this is old news... well kind of... the article is new, but shortly after the release of Encore, there was talk about an album of greatest hits entitled the funeral where marshall will k!ll off all the alter egos he has created... eminem, slim shady, and finally marshall mathers... after this is done, he still has one album left on aftermath i think where he will come back with an entirely new character and spit that fire like he used to... just my opinion tho

13 years ago '04        #71
run and hide 
space
space
space
$1,125 | Props total: 11 11
heard he was making another album called The Funeral w/ 4 tracks called the funeral with all his different personas

13 years ago '04        #72
Mr_Plenty 
space
space
$2,765 | Props total: 347 347
i always wondered...who the fuc are these insiders...or should i call them informants'...encore wasnt great i expected more...n less curtis jackson...if ems' funeral album is like marshall mathers n slim shady lp in 1 then he can end his career wit dat... 1

13 years ago '04        #73
rasheedwallace 57 heat pts57
space
space
$26,174 | Props total: 12272 12272
stupid...hell no, if this is even remotgely true, he will just go by marshal mathers and not eminem.

but on the seriousness....

no artist who has any respect for themselves would go out with some bullsh*t like "encore," having your final video be with puppets and sh*t.

get out. he will be back, im not even partly concerned.

07-16-2005, 03:54 PM         #74
madsin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just a stunt so he can make more money..

13 years ago '04        #75
thegod 
space
space
space
$1,585 | Props total: 800 800
This n*gga drops a bullsh*t album that sold just b/c hes Em. And now he wants to go play Dr. Dre. This n*ggas production aint that nice. Soon, ppl are gonna be calling his white a.ss the best record producer out there. He need to let Dre produce his last album all by himself, then he can retire if he wants. Encore was trash. It was so much trash i aint even burn the sh*t to rock in the car, i just took a few songs off it and made a mixtape. It wasnt worth wasting a cdr on.

Home      

most viewed right now
NBA BOB COUSY OFFERS AMMENDS to BILL RUSELL for being RACIST during CAREER on ..
77 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Rondo on Paul hes a horrible teammate
90 comments
3 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside GAME OVER: Samsung has developed a battery that fully charges in 12 mi..
70 comments
3 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
CubanDoll hospitalized after slicing open Rocky Badd
45 comments
3 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baby Backs Rondo: "I Played With Both of Them, Chris Paul is a Very Ba..
21 comments
1 hour ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Im Turning That A*s Into Pie
1 comments
1 hour ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside How Will Smith Pulled Jada Pinkett
33 comments
6 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Yo my fu-king family made The Shade Room 😂
41 comments
2 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jada Finally Penetrates Will.
27 comments
7 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Shorty is damn near 50 but living like a young IG thot
73 comments
7 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Your Favorite Artists As Female Models (Chris Brown, Snoop, Kanye, Dra..
38 comments
4 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Oct 23 - Breaking: Body parts of journalist Jamal Khashoggi have been found
20 comments
7 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Errol Spences Next Opponent *You heard it hear first*
50 comments
7 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe analyzes Lebron in overtime loss to the Spurs in the latest episode o..
15 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Oct 23 - Study on race bias in law enforcement has surprising results.
63 comments
7 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Brian Baldinger ETHERs worst team in the league, the San Francisco 49ers
16 comments
1 hour ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Gwyneth Paltrow Reveals Avengers 4 Photo, Spoiler Alert
7 comments
3 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL BREAKING: Giants trading Eli Apple to New Orleans Saints
135 comments
6 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Get Fuked Up On This Escalator
20 comments
3 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA NBA Rule Changes Lead To Offensive Explosion League Wide
71 comments
8 hours ago
@sports
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
black cobra
Pill Cosby 313
SubConscious
DatBrownDood
suavehooper
86'd
one il matt 56
DrizzyStan06
Black Excellence
Top 10 most slapped recently
Rule 336
Dun Language
suavehooper
Player2
BlackDynamite
dre03
blah blah blah
Adwerdz
two-face

most viewed right now
online now  54
FBG Wooski shot in head at friends funeral
244 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  36
Image(s) inside Ayisha Diaz now has onlyfans page
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  25
Image(s) inside LiAngelo Ball has s3x tape with a tr@nny. #BBB #BallControl
198 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  23
Article inside Sarah Silverman Says Louis C.K. M**turbated in Front of Her: F yeah..
143 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  19
Video inside Lawd have mercy jazmynekyng uproarchallenge
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  19
Video inside after 20 years tchina arnold talks about the drama on martin
134 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  14
Video inside First Red Dead gameplay leak
63 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  13
Image(s) inside Oct 22 - NYPD sergeant being investigated for shoving underwear down c..
148 comments
24 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy