Jul 15 - Em retiring?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ashley Olsen = Yes | Mary-Kate Olsen = No
91 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ray-j launches the Scoot-E-Bike , is it the successor to the hoverboard?
70 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Maino Responds to Wack100! Questions his gangsta..
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Meek Mill's Philly Goon Tony Rose Calls Out The Game & Wack100 For Touc..
111 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #41
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,745 | Props total: 83 83
 unknownloser said:
From the Anger Management 3 mixtape, Track 3- "Fubba U Cubba Cubba":

"I been gettin so bored lately, I'm thinkin of doin sum sh*t ta get ya ta go and hate me again. Tell the truth, I like the sh*t better then. sh*t I can spit better. I'm about ta kick the sick sh*t again."

Hmmmm..Maybe Eminem is gone, but Slim Shady will return?
Those lyrics were from last year during a freestyle over the Got It Twisted beat. He just put a different beat behind it for this mixtape.
 11 years ago '04        #42
ppl4life 
space
space
$557 | Props total: 0 0
I think it is about time anyway!
 11 years ago '04        #43
Sinna555 
space
space
$1,838 | Props total: 3 3
If this is true, which it probably isn't, it's one of the stupidest career moves I've ever heard of. Who could end their career with an album like "Encore"? Nobody with an ounce of self-respect would be able to do that.
 11 years ago '04        #44
Jussn Kredible 42 heat pts42
space
space
$3,396 | Props total: 51 51
good..let the man leave whiel he still has dignity left, encore was trash, and his next album would b worse..the man is old now, not takin all them crazy drugs no more..all the sh*t that he was sayin, he's prolly too mature to even think about spittin now..his career is dead, good move em
 11 years ago '04        #45
Khazano 
space
space
$2,348 | Props total: 2 2
I think Eminem should retire...BUT I think Marshall Mathers should keep on rapping.
 11 years ago '05        #46
danny|M 4 heat pts
space
space
$34,605 | Props total: 1183 1183
nah Emz seriously hangin up da mic soon...he wantz 2 furtha pursue producin and sum otha thingz but dat waz hiz last album even tho it waznt all dat great...he waz sayin hez not rappin like Slim Shady/Eminem anymo so hez retirin but itz not gonna be like a Jay-Z thing he wanted everyone 2 kno dat...
 07-16-2005, 05:38 AM         #47
jeromewebby 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jussn Kredible said:
good..let the man leave whiel he still has dignity left, encore was trash, and his next album would b worse..the man is old now, not takin all them crazy drugs no more..all the sh*t that he was sayin, he's prolly too mature to even think about spittin now..his career is dead, good move em
word, he was better when he was a drug fiend. i think its a good move, unless he wants to get back on some heavy drugz and spit some more crazy sh*t like he did earlier in his career. and i reckon he is gonna get fu*k loads better as a producer, the man is smart
 11 years ago '04        #48
Miami 4 heat pts
space
space
$864 | Props total: 554 554
i remember when i first heard marshall mathers lp ... album's lyrics were so sick it had me trippin and listenin for weeks over and over

Last edited by Miami; 07-16-2005 at 05:49 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #49
Lebron31 
space
space
space
$360 | Props total: 0 0
i hope he does do something it want be good for music if em retires to that means 1st we lost jay now em... its starting to look worst and worst for hiphop....
 07-16-2005, 06:25 AM         #50
magickid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow good luck 2 him woteva he choses 2 do but dont think dude gona retire, anotha persona maybe..........
 07-16-2005, 06:32 AM         #51
aken23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when does this funeral album come out
 07-16-2005, 06:33 AM         #52
GEO1378 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont know how some of you can say he sucks as a producer, the song he did for jayz was pretty good and the song he did on games album had a great beat. im not saying hes the best but he is in the top 10-15 producers right now
 07-16-2005, 07:10 AM         #53
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we can only hope its just another interscope sales gimmick... becuz he cant go out with encore bein his last album... he has to finish with a classic album
 07-16-2005, 07:13 AM         #54
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GEO1378 said:
i dont know how some of you can say he sucks as a producer, the song he did for jayz was pretty good and the song he did on games album had a great beat. im not saying hes the best but he is in the top 10-15 producers right now
just ignore the haters... eminem was taught how to produce by dr dre so if you say eminem sucks at producing you're sayin dre sucks which is stupid becuz dre is the best producer in the game...

eminem has some hot a.ss beats i dont like 50 but im supposed to die tonight and gatman and robin were sick beats, plus most of the beats i've heard of eminem's were either hot or at least above average

Last edited by HipnotiK; 07-16-2005 at 07:14 AM..
 07-16-2005, 08:09 AM         #55
whackawookie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what i love is how its only one article saying it but if anybody was listening to the hot 97 interview a few weeks before encore came out, em said he has no plans of leaving rap because he feels has alot more to say and do before he can retire. now one magazine has an article about the biggest selling artist to just stop after a yr of his last album has been out, makes no sense. lets say em was quitting, he owes it to his fans to atleast make the statement on radio or mtv or something, something where its spread on some kind of feed. if he does plan on quitting, i see one more solo album, atleast to fix that mistake on encore. ill wait til a confirmation is said
 07-16-2005, 08:18 AM         #56
newport shortz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well at least if you were an Em hater saying he fell off, dude can get the benefit of the doubt of just being burnt out from writing music.

I think he should drop one more album tho, just because Encore was whick-whick whack
 07-16-2005, 08:48 AM         #57
Darko 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
eminem was taught how to produce by dr dre so if you say eminem sucks at producing you're sayin dre sucks
what a stupid retarded comment. How can you say that????

I think he will retire and do a 'dre' release sommat in like 5 years time or sommat.
Eminems heart hasnt been into rapping anymore i dont think he gets the same buz from doing it like he used to u just gotta listen to his freestyles to know he doesnt care anymore hes achieved evreything in rap its been too easy for him if u ask me maybe if he was black he would still have the hunger coz i dont think he will have achieved what he has.
 07-16-2005, 08:55 AM         #58
LoniGVA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dblocklox said:
ahh its just one article... props but i doubt thats his last... too much money out there for him to just produce... his albums sell to much
u right...
he prolly let ppl think that he'll stop...
marketing ykno i'm saying....that sells
 11 years ago '05        #59
hiphopmaster 
space
space
space
$271 | Props total: 0 0
wtff.....Em is a fu*kin legend ....hip hop needs him....he cnt fu*kin leave wit Encore....nah dis is bullsh*t.....Em is proll retirn n Marshall mathers is still gon be rappin.....i think hes gon come up wit a new Character for Funeral
 11 years ago '04        #60
J-Dogg 
space
space
space
$3,609 | Props total: 2 2
am i the only one that saw this coming when he shoots himself at the end of "Encore"
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tyrann Mathieu's Sister
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside How much money do barbers make?
171 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 27 - The brain becomes 'unified' when hallucinating on LSD
184 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey Wonít Stop Talking: Meet the NFLís next shutdown corner
70 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
69 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside OFFFICAL: Dom Kennedy "Los Angeles Not For Sale Vol. 1 (Anticipation/Di..
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Xbox fire sales continue, $229 for Xbox One Special Edition Quantum Br..
41 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside That's the most beautiful ass I've ever seen
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy