Story behind Big L murder ???

view more...

most viewed right now
+61  81
59 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 07-17-2005, 04:55 PM         #26
Triple3Rydah  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WhiteMic said
i read somewhere that his brother owed somebody some drug money, he wasnt payin it back, and probably couldnt find him so they k!lled lamont(big L) instead, and put his body in a dumpster.... i think it was allhiphop.com i read that on, when they interviewed his mother. either way... R.I.P Big L.... definitely one of the best
Lot of speculation and rumor as to what really happened and why, but I can a.ssure you that the part about the dumpster is some bullsh*t someone tacked on along the way. Not true, that's a fact.

07-17-2005, 05:01 PM         #27
Triple3Rydah  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BigL4Life said
it wasnt camrons people, they was like best friends. they in children of the corn 2gether. the people above musta been fukin wit ya
NOTHING in an unsolved murder is out of the realm of possibility. They were fam, but not as close as people make them out to be. I've heard various angles of "like brothers" and "putting on a front for the business relationship".

Associates can be involved or be suspected of being involved in other a.ssociates murders. *cough* Pac n' Suge *cough*

I'm resting my case on the theory someone who had beef with his brother, couldn't get to him, so they got L. And they did it when the cat was going to pick his mom up some v-day candy I think it was, cause she teased him about not getting her anything. L runs out to get it, on the way back, pop.

RIP my dude.

07-17-2005, 05:09 PM         #28
Triple3Rydah  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illsoul440 said
he was ur average Mc.. he wasnt no different from a fab, or buddens, or banks.. etc.. i dunno i aint haten.. just wondering
In reference to the rappers you named....

"Listen to my first album, you can tell where alotta n*ggas got they whole style from."

Average? Well, thats your opinion just like my opinion is that he was something special on the m-i-c, a rapper headed for self-made stardom. Had his own label hustle going on, fu*k a major, he was doin it his self.

Alot of the greats big him up still to this day, and while that is your opinion that he is "average", I don't think Cam, Nas, Jay, Fat Joe(fellow DITC fam) and many others would big up an "average" rapper like they still do today.

Let me ask you, why do you say he's average? Banks, Fab, etc ain't come before him. They punchliners. L is regarded as one of the best to do that. Dude went gold with little hype. He was on the come up before someone got to him, believe that.

07-17-2005, 06:19 PM         #29
BigL139  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Big L is dat n*gga....Big L > than any other rapper living

07-17-2005, 06:23 PM         #30
thegame05  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BigL139 said
my n*gga Big L R.I.P
Word Dog...RIP to all the real ??????s that have died.....

07-17-2005, 06:24 PM         #31
jwalker1211  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ithese are all just rumors

13 years ago '05        #32
G-Lock 
space
space
space
$1,571 | Props total: 6 6
He was one of the best.

07-17-2005, 09:11 PM         #33
True Geniu$  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
RIP Big L...

07-17-2005, 09:37 PM         #34
*jayb  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why is big L considered to be great? i hears his album.. he was ur average Mc.. he wasnt no different from a fab, or buddens, or banks.. etc.. i dunno i aint haten.. just wondering
kid deserves hate for that. listen to the 97 freestyles, and if you think fab or budden or banks is on his level, you're half retarded like freeway.

13 years ago '05        #35
hard2saykno 28 heat pts28
space
space
$4,350 | Props total: 1563 1563
r.i.p. a legend...

07-17-2005, 09:46 PM         #36
NuT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
r.i.p. big l

13 years ago '05        #37
PurpleWeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,029 | Props total: 115 115
R I P 1 Of The Greatest

13 years ago '04        #38
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
space
$9,152 | Props total: 1 1

.. R.i.p ..

13 years ago '04        #39
imtheking 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,441 | Props total: 681 681
thats fu*k up you get k!ll for something you brother did..

07-19-2005, 10:35 PM         #40
dumb_ass23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Triple3Rydah said
In reference to the rappers you named....

"Listen to my first album, you can tell where alotta n*ggas got they whole style from."

Average? Well, thats your opinion just like my opinion is that he was something special on the m-i-c, a rapper headed for self-made stardom. Had his own label hustle going on, fu*k a major, he was doin it his self.

Alot of the greats big him up still to this day, and while that is your opinion that he is "average", I don't think Cam, Nas, Jay, Fat Joe(fellow DITC fam) and many others would big up an "average" rapper like they still do today.

Let me ask you, why do you say he's average? Banks, Fab, etc ain't come before him. They punchliners. L is regarded as one of the best to do that. Dude went gold with little hype. He was on the come up before someone got to him, believe that.
Big L was on the come up for sure and he was improving before he died. He was becoming a more complete MC. He started off just heavy with the punchlines and a near perfect flow pattern (one of the best since Rakim), but with some of the stuff he recorded before he died he became a vivid story teller and one of the more creative minds in the rap game. He influenced so many artists... even Eminem mentioned Big L's influence.

13 years ago '05        #41
BigL4Life 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,980 | Props total: 41 41
Man I love L to death. Look at my sig, my avi, or my name. L was that n*gga that could tear anyone up. BUT the thing that I hate to admit is, L dropped his first album in like 94, and it wasn't a success. It was 2000 when he was k!lled. As much as I don't want to admit this, L wouldn't have been as big as people said he would. He would have hit his full exposure level in like 96-98. I wish L was recognized as the best of all time, but it took a death to get his 2nd album to go Gold.

R.I.P. BIG L

07-20-2005, 01:05 PM         #42
14K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man i know yall mean well and showin love for big L wit the R.I.P's but spreadin rumors and gossipin about his murder is no way to show respect ... R.I.P Big L the best who's done it ... we should all just leave it at that

07-20-2005, 02:11 PM         #43
BigL139  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Big L = GOAT

13 years ago '04        #44
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,586 | Props total: 5196 5196
 BigL4Life said
Man I love L to death. Look at my sig, my avi, or my name. L was that n*gga that could tear anyone up. BUT the thing that I hate to admit is, L dropped his first album in like 94, and it wasn't a success. It was 2000 when he was k!lled. As much as I don't want to admit this, L wouldn't have been as big as people said he would. He would have hit his full exposure level in like 96-98. I wish L was recognized as the best of all time, but it took a death to get his 2nd album to go Gold.

R.I.P. BIG L

BIG L dies February15,1999 homie not in 2000...

13 years ago '05        #45
BigL4Life 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,980 | Props total: 41 41
 Da Ill One said
BIG L dies February15,1999 homie not in 2000...

ya man sorry bout that, i meant 1999, but said 2000 cause that wen Big Picture dropped. Propz on that. my fuk up

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+35online now  46
Image(s) inside Freaky girl 🍑😍
14 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  27
Sicko ruins family's life, anonymously stalks them for buying house he "watche..
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+70online now  24
Video inside P Diddy says it's time we take back ownership of the culture
114 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  20
50 cent shooter Trigger Oc beefing with Billy Ado ex Treyway
86 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  20
NFL Unfollow spree in Pittsburgh has begun
102 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  15
NBA How good was the east during jordans era
152 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+24online now  14
Stan Lee's Daughter trying to make bank: Says She has Stans Last Unreleased Su..
59 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+192online now  9
Image(s) inside Nov 14 - 4 women wore banned hoodies inside mall to ‘prove a point’ ab..
217 comments
22 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy