Story behind Big L murder ???

most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Game & Meek End Their Beef As Game Shows Support For Meeks New Puma Sn..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Pepe the Frog Meme Has Been Declared a Hate Symbol
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 NBA Has Gordon Hayward been on that offseason HGH cycle? (pic)
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL This Guy Is Becoming The Realest Athlete In The Last 20yrs{Abdul-Rauf}
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #21
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,552 | Props total: 21 21
 BigL139 said:
got love for dat n*gga L ..........no homo
why you gotta add a no homo for that?
 07-17-2005, 01:19 PM         #22
All4n 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I read that his brother owed money and L ended up getting shot because his brother was in jail so they couldn't get to him.
 11 years ago '04        #23
Twizla 
space
space
$615 | Props total: 0 0
All4n is the most accuract out of everyones summary of big ls death really if u wanna find out bout him jus read allhiphops interview wit L's moms
 11 years ago '04        #24
illsoul440 
space
space
$2,812 | Props total: 881 881
why is big L considered to be great? i hears his album.. he was ur average Mc.. he wasnt no different from a fab, or buddens, or banks.. etc.. i dunno i aint haten.. just wondering
 07-17-2005, 02:46 PM         #25
Bunce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Big L is da best to have been k!lled. yea better than biggie, 2pac eazy e big pun etc..

He'd be da first that id bring back.
 07-17-2005, 03:55 PM         #26
Triple3Rydah 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WhiteMic said:
i read somewhere that his brother owed somebody some drug money, he wasnt payin it back, and probably couldnt find him so they k!lled lamont(big L) instead, and put his body in a dumpster.... i think it was allhiphop.com i read that on, when they interviewed his mother. either way... R.I.P Big L.... definitely one of the best
Lot of speculation and rumor as to what really happened and why, but I can a.ssure you that the part about the dumpster is some bullsh*t someone tacked on along the way. Not true, that's a fact.
 07-17-2005, 04:01 PM         #27
Triple3Rydah 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BigL4Life said:
it wasnt camrons people, they was like best friends. they in children of the corn 2gether. the people above musta been fukin wit ya
NOTHING in an unsolved murder is out of the realm of possibility. They were fam, but not as close as people make them out to be. I've heard various angles of "like brothers" and "putting on a front for the business relationship".

Associates can be involved or be suspected of being involved in other a.ssociates murders. *cough* Pac n' Suge *cough*

I'm resting my case on the theory someone who had beef with his brother, couldn't get to him, so they got L. And they did it when the cat was going to pick his mom up some v-day candy I think it was, cause she teased him about not getting her anything. L runs out to get it, on the way back, pop.

RIP my dude.
 07-17-2005, 04:09 PM         #28
Triple3Rydah 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illsoul440 said:
he was ur average Mc.. he wasnt no different from a fab, or buddens, or banks.. etc.. i dunno i aint haten.. just wondering
In reference to the rappers you named....

"Listen to my first album, you can tell where alotta n*ggas got they whole style from."

Average? Well, thats your opinion just like my opinion is that he was something special on the m-i-c, a rapper headed for self-made stardom. Had his own label hustle going on, fu*k a major, he was doin it his self.

Alot of the greats big him up still to this day, and while that is your opinion that he is "average", I don't think Cam, Nas, Jay, Fat Joe(fellow DITC fam) and many others would big up an "average" rapper like they still do today.

Let me ask you, why do you say he's average? Banks, Fab, etc ain't come before him. They punchliners. L is regarded as one of the best to do that. Dude went gold with little hype. He was on the come up before someone got to him, believe that.
 07-17-2005, 05:19 PM         #29
BigL139 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Big L is dat n*gga....Big L > than any other rapper living
 07-17-2005, 05:23 PM         #30
thegame05 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BigL139 said:
my n*gga Big L R.I.P
Word Dog...RIP to all the real ??????s that have died.....
 07-17-2005, 05:24 PM         #31
jwalker1211 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ithese are all just rumors
 11 years ago '05        #32
G-Lock 
space
space
space
$1,566 | Props total: 5 5
He was one of the best.
 11 years ago '05        #33
True Geniu$ 
space
space
$1,819 | Props total: 0 0
RIP Big L...
 07-17-2005, 08:37 PM         #34
*jayb 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why is big L considered to be great? i hears his album.. he was ur average Mc.. he wasnt no different from a fab, or buddens, or banks.. etc.. i dunno i aint haten.. just wondering
kid deserves hate for that. listen to the 97 freestyles, and if you think fab or budden or banks is on his level, you're half retarded like freeway.
 11 years ago '05        #35
Oh_Yea 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,763 | Props total: 0 0
r.i.p. a legend...
 07-17-2005, 08:46 PM         #36
NuT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
r.i.p. big l
 11 years ago '05        #37
PurpleWeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,019 | Props total: 84 84
R I P 1 Of The Greatest
 11 years ago '04        #38
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
space
$9,167 | Props total: 0 0

.. R.i.p ..

11 years ago '04        #39
imtheking 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,011 | Props total: 9 9
thats fu*k up you get k!ll for something you brother did..
 07-19-2005, 09:35 PM         #40
dumb_ass23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Triple3Rydah said:
In reference to the rappers you named....

"Listen to my first album, you can tell where alotta n*ggas got they whole style from."

Average? Well, thats your opinion just like my opinion is that he was something special on the m-i-c, a rapper headed for self-made stardom. Had his own label hustle going on, fu*k a major, he was doin it his self.

Alot of the greats big him up still to this day, and while that is your opinion that he is "average", I don't think Cam, Nas, Jay, Fat Joe(fellow DITC fam) and many others would big up an "average" rapper like they still do today.

Let me ask you, why do you say he's average? Banks, Fab, etc ain't come before him. They punchliners. L is regarded as one of the best to do that. Dude went gold with little hype. He was on the come up before someone got to him, believe that.
Big L was on the come up for sure and he was improving before he died. He was becoming a more complete MC. He started off just heavy with the punchlines and a near perfect flow pattern (one of the best since Rakim), but with some of the stuff he recorded before he died he became a vivid story teller and one of the more creative minds in the rap game. He influenced so many artists... even Eminem mentioned Big L's influence.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If She Was Your Bestfriend Mom Would You Smash?
105 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside First Look: Keanu Reeves Has A New Dog In ‘John Wick: Chapter Two’
38 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
No Man’s Sky is being investigated by the Advertising Standards Authority
38 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Japanese Men Trying to Pronounce "Massachusetts"
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ray-j launches the Scoot-E-Bike , is it the successor to the hoverboard?
114 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside MAFIA 3 gameplay overview after 6 hours
20 comments
24 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel speaks on being sucker punched and discusses Meek Mill
642 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside The Batman: Joe Manganiello Starts Research For Deathstroke Role In B..
33 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy