Jul 14 - CHINA 'READY TO USE N-WEAPONS AGAINST USA'

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Meek Mill 5:07AM
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside New footage of beanie getting knocked out !!!
109 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA Wade looking like he made a mistake
63 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside News Anchor Who Quit on Live TV to Sell Weed Faces 24 Years in Prison
106 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 11 years ago '04        #101
eMJay 
space
space
$812 | Props total: 0 0
if you dont think china has nuclear stealth bombers you are crazy. what the hell is Anti ballistic missles gonna do ... those are for missles thats have beeen in the air for hours ... stealth bombers can get as close as they want .. same with submarines ... yea the united states are reeeeaaal safe ... North Korea can hit the west coast in three hours with a nuclear weapon ... plenty of time to be intercepted but stealth bombers will murk you anywhere ... anti ballistic missle defence haha my a.ss .., more like billions of more dollars into the military budget.
 07-18-2005, 11:17 AM         #102
mp322 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we gonna get hit lol i just hope it ant near ct lol
 07-18-2005, 11:43 AM         #103
ItsDaCarter20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mp322 said:
we gonna get hit lol i just hope it ant near ct lol

^^^same here, they bomb stamford im fu*ked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but this aint gonna happen , n*ggaz act like the Nuclear bomb takes out Countries, sh*t barely takes out a city ......i mean its still serious sh*t but 1 nuclear bomb wont really harm the US, theyll comeback from every side of the border in China. As for now nobody needs to worry because Starting a War takes a lot in today;s world , believe it or not i think a war right now is less likely to happen then 10 years ago. Nobody pullin the trigger right now.
 07-18-2005, 12:21 PM         #104
ARMAGEDDON2004 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dznutz_22 said:
HAHAHAHA, first off fu*k that beat a.ss website, second-off, fu*k China. If those lil 5'3 catz want some sh*t, let 'em bring it. I guarentee you those catz ain't got sh*t on us. Largest Army in the world, YES, but no advancement in Air Force tactics and we have prolly have the same if not the BEST missile defense and offense system in the world, sh*t that you and me ain't even heard about yet. What they gon' do, send some bombs over to us in a box of minute rice??? I'm tired of all these bullsh*t countries talkin sh*t, on the U.S. they want some sh*t Come GET IT
The U.S. is the machine that runs the world's economy....PERIOD. Take us out of the loop and everyone starves. And fu*k runnin', Y'all ain't got to run to Canada or Mexico, We're the motherfu*kin U.S.A, the RED WHITE AND BLUE, fu*k the world, fu*k the haters, fu*k China---they're communitst, they have no freedom, and they have little d!cks thats why they're women love us......Any questions???
Jus listen to the National Anthem, thats the sh*t............HAHAHAHAHA I LOVE THIS COUNTRY!!!!
just go to hell and take your homo country with you
 11 years ago '04        #105
foundation 
space
space
space
$70 | Props total: 0 0
bring it on ?????s
 07-18-2005, 02:16 PM         #106
Darko 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
RIP Mankind
 07-19-2005, 02:18 AM         #107
GaNgSta69 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
as if they will drop a nuclear bomb on US.. AUS is major trading partner with china like much of the world.. AUS is ally with US if they get bombed AUS takes away resources and primary industry commodities which allow CHINA's production of all there STM's which they make $$$ off from exports.. A major problem for them... As well as no1 would go 2 nuclear war now any way lol
 07-19-2005, 10:32 AM         #108
bunbizzle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lets just nuke china now
 09-01-2005, 03:23 PM         #109
Doc Strange 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh snap did you see the PM of China on TV punking Bush?
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tyrann Mathieu's Sister
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey Wonít Stop Talking: Meet the NFLís next shutdown corner
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
83 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Maino Responds to Wack100! Questions his gangsta..
183 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside M. Night Shyamalan's Split Just Screened, Here's What People Are Saying
84 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 27 - The brain becomes 'unified' when hallucinating on LSD
249 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Views from a 6ix-year-old's Drake-themed party
37 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Meek Mill's Philly Goon Tony Rose Calls Out The Game & Wack100 For Touc..
126 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy