Jul 14 - CHINA 'READY TO USE N-WEAPONS AGAINST USA'

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside sarah macdonald
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - Average Cable TV Bill Now Over $100/Month; “Every Year is a New Recor..
211 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
188 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2K17 AI Double Team Cheese Out of Control?
29 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-16-2005, 03:40 PM         #81
D-M-X 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Arme said:
America dont want it with China mayne

No sh*t... 1.3 Billion
 07-16-2005, 04:02 PM         #82
ChAtURanGa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dsoul said:
jus a matter of time.

11 years ago '04        #83
Preech 
space
space
space
$674 | Props total: 0 0
I'm in the U.S military. They would never make it that far to even shoot off one nuke.
As someone stated before, we have military all around them. Nah, not quite. You have Air Force and Army in Korea, you have the Navy and Marines in Japan. A few small groups of special forces still in the Vietniemese area. Other than that, China plus the rest of the Asian continent out number us.
But most of this is polilitical. Chinese natives, don't really want war. Their economy has grown so much in the past quarter they are happy.
What most Americans don't know it. Gas mask are 100% not tested to protect against a nuclear attack. How I know. Well it has never been tested. The worst case scenerio I've been through with 3 years in the Army is tear gas. Yes, we do have the technology to do this. But it's to expensive for someone to actually leak what type of equipment that is in production.
Other words, don't be bothered until you actually see it happen.
 11 years ago '04        #84
slim salt 
space
space
$259 | Props total: 4 4
revelations
 11 years ago '04        #85
slim salt 
space
space
uss stethem baby get back to me when we shoot them fu*kin nukes out of the atmosphere
 11 years ago '04        #86
slim salt 
space
space
oh yeah somethings bound to happen
we are in the first stages of war already
everyone will be against everyone
everyman for himself ahahahahahahahahhahaha
 07-16-2005, 10:51 PM         #87
slv300e 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 buck1623 said:
to tell you the truth guys, i think we are prepared to handle his situation..... geographically, china is surrounded by us. i'm almost certain there is counter-acting missles that are capable of shooting nukes down before they even come close to the US. and with that, most of our airplanes can take a nuke, and keep on truckin..... so while he thinks he can nuke us, we'll shoot them down over china's soil, then bomb the fu*k outa them just like we did iraq..... the only problem i have with the nukes is the fallout.... all wildlife and plants and sh*t will suffer....

lol you watch too many cold war propoganda movies. lets not forget about n korea them n*ggas are just waiting for a reason to come up so they can blast their sh*t. Ya the US got troop all over but not very many to actually tackle china. Ever meet a hella pissed asian dude? dont fu*k with them especially when you in their hood they dont fu*k around.
 11 years ago '04        #88
Part2 
space
space
$1,796 | Props total: 0 0
 dznutz_22 said:
HAHAHAHA, first off fu*k that beat a.ss website, second-off, fu*k China. If those lil 5'3 catz want some sh*t, let 'em bring it. I guarentee you those catz ain't got sh*t on us. Largest Army in the world, YES, but no advancement in Air Force tactics and we have prolly have the same if not the BEST missile defense and offense system in the world, sh*t that you and me ain't even heard about yet. What they gon' do, send some bombs over to us in a box of minute rice??? I'm tired of all these bullsh*t countries talkin sh*t, on the U.S. they want some sh*t Come GET IT
The U.S. is the machine that runs the world's economy....PERIOD. Take us out of the loop and everyone starves. And fu*k runnin', Y'all ain't got to run to Canada or Mexico, We're the motherfu*kin U.S.A, the RED WHITE AND BLUE, fu*k the world, fu*k the haters, fu*k China---they're communitst, they have no freedom, and they have little d!cks thats why they're women love us......Any questions???
Jus listen to the National Anthem, thats the sh*t............HAHAHAHAHA I LOVE THIS COUNTRY!!!!

You're a fu*king idiot and people like you are the reason American people are getting a bad name.
 11 years ago '04        #89
RAPSOURCE2003 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,215 | Props total: 7 7
There Is Probably 10 Nukes Pointing At That China Mans House Right Now As We Type. If He fu*ks Up, He Gets fu*ked.......
 07-17-2005, 01:57 PM         #90
Doc Strange 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That's a dumb statement.

It's like saying, I don't care if I die as long as the person who did it dies also.

P.S. Who feels safe with a missle defense that only has a 23% success rate over the last 5 years?
 11 years ago '04        #91
FyreBlazer 
space
space
$2,122 | Props total: 2 2
 Doc Strange said:
That's a dumb statement.

It's like saying, I don't care if I die as long as the person who did it dies also.

P.S. Who feels safe with a missle defense that only has a 23% success rate over the last 5 years?
thats that soldier sh*t...as long as the enemy is defeated, it doesn't matter if i live or die.
 07-17-2005, 08:22 PM         #92
*jayb 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
China is a joke compared to the US.
 11 years ago '04        #93
dznutz_22 
space
space
$252 | Props total: 0 0
HAHAHAHA, NO........Part 2, you're a fu*kin' idiot. First off, you're about three days late on the conversation of the first post that took place on the 14th.
Second off, my comment means nothing to any super power country including China. If you seriously fu*kin think that China is gonna attack the US because of my comment, or that I have some influential say-so to the United States Government which runs this country, that truly shows who the true idiot is...YOU.
Your fu*kin weak a.ss opinion means as much to the government as mine does. I mean, come on man, the fact remains that your narrow minded a.ss has no confidence in the country in which you dwell simply shows to me that you're ''American Status'' is equivalent to that of a terrorist. If you hate soooo much on a country in which you live there's a simple solution to that....MOVE. But, no you won't do that because you live in a great neighborhood, and mommy and daddy will continue to pay for everything in your life, and you realize that damn, I got it good here, so you act hard by thinking let me go on the internet and pretend I'm something I really ain't.
My simple answer to you, if you hate the US and what it does move to a country like Africa or Russia or somewhere in the Middle East, you'll wake up real quick chief.....PEACE
 07-17-2005, 08:43 PM         #94
NuT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
china aint ready for the U.S.
 11 years ago '04        #95
JJH35 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,769 | Props total: 820 820
i guess every generation gets their own minor and major wars/ "conflicts"
 07-17-2005, 10:41 PM         #96
thurman548 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
At this time and moment the US is not ready for another war. Trust me being stuck in Iraq I know. It's kinda sad to say that you get use to the mortars. Here is some points to compare. China does have f!ghter jets unlike in Iraq we did not have to go up against and jets. China's military is alot bigger then ours. By the way we probably won't go to war with China anyway because all we wanted was Saddam out of power. HUA!!!!
 11 years ago '04        #97
Part2 
space
space
 dznutz_22 said:
HAHAHAHA, NO........Part 2, you're a fu*kin' idiot. First off, you're about three days late on the conversation of the first post that took place on the 14th.
Second off, my comment means nothing to any super power country including China. If you seriously fu*kin think that China is gonna attack the US because of my comment, or that I have some influential say-so to the United States Government which runs this country, that truly shows who the true idiot is...YOU.
Your fu*kin weak a.ss opinion means as much to the government as mine does. I mean, come on man, the fact remains that your narrow minded a.ss has no confidence in the country in which you dwell simply shows to me that you're ''American Status'' is equivalent to that of a terrorist. If you hate soooo much on a country in which you live there's a simple solution to that....MOVE. But, no you won't do that because you live in a great neighborhood, and mommy and daddy will continue to pay for everything in your life, and you realize that damn, I got it good here, so you act hard by thinking let me go on the internet and pretend I'm something I really ain't.
My simple answer to you, if you hate the US and what it does move to a country like Africa or Russia or somewhere in the Middle East, you'll wake up real quick chief.....PEACE

Homeboy sit the fu*k down and grow up, I ain't tryna say sh*t to the government and i'm not that stupid and fu*king infantile to think bullsh*t you spit on some forum is gonna have any difference or be imperative to anything at all in the scheme of things so stop tryna put sh*t in my mouth.

I don't hate the US, I don't even live there, i'm just trying to tell you that I know what alotta people think of the country and rightly or not it's because of people like you talking bullsh*t. What you said was plain racist which is what bothered me, nothing to do with the country.

And thanks for your hate, I love it.
 11 years ago '04        #98
Part2 
space
space
 dznutz_22 said:

And how am I tryna be hard? I don't know anything about you and you don't know anything about me.

Your sh*t makes no sense, step your game up.
 07-18-2005, 08:47 AM         #99
S-DAWG 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the N bomb...nice
 07-18-2005, 09:00 AM         #100
HumanCrakk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*kin godamn ?????s why dont u use that nuke and bomb terrorists other than the only people that will save the world from them
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Big Fase 100 (Games Brother) Has Warning For Meek Mill on Siccness.net ..
68 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
109 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Dave East | Kairi Chanel (Official Mixtape/Album Discussion Thread)
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Bobby Simmons testifying against one of Chicago's Most Feared Gangs
207 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
2 ugly women fu-k a 15 year old boy at a pizza party
146 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cuban With A Mean Cake, OMG!!!
43 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 28 - California changes law because of Bill Cosby
59 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Jaguars Jalen Ramsey with a real suspect interview
167 comments
1 day ago