squad up!

Jul 14 - CHINA 'READY TO USE N-WEAPONS AGAINST USA'

view the rest of most viewed

most viewed right now
73 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 13 years ago '04        #91
FyreBlazer  OP
space
space
$2,141 | Props total: 51 51
 Doc Strange said
That's a dumb statement.

It's like saying, I don't care if I die as long as the person who did it dies also.

P.S. Who feels safe with a missle defense that only has a 23% success rate over the last 5 years?
thats that soldier sh*t...as long as the enemy is defeated, it doesn't matter if i live or die.

07-17-2005, 08:22 PM         #92
*jayb 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
China is a joke compared to the US.

13 years ago '04        #93
dznutz_22 
space
space
$252 | Props total: 0 0
HAHAHAHA, NO........Part 2, you're a fu*kin' idiot. First off, you're about three days late on the conversation of the first post that took place on the 14th.
Second off, my comment means nothing to any super power country including China. If you seriously fu*kin think that China is gonna attack the US because of my comment, or that I have some influential say-so to the United States Government which runs this country, that truly shows who the true idiot is...YOU.
Your fu*kin weak a.ss opinion means as much to the government as mine does. I mean, come on man, the fact remains that your narrow minded a.ss has no confidence in the country in which you dwell simply shows to me that you're ''American Status'' is equivalent to that of a terrorist. If you hate soooo much on a country in which you live there's a simple solution to that....MOVE. But, no you won't do that because you live in a great neighborhood, and mommy and daddy will continue to pay for everything in your life, and you realize that damn, I got it good here, so you act hard by thinking let me go on the internet and pretend I'm something I really ain't.
My simple answer to you, if you hate the US and what it does move to a country like Africa or Russia or somewhere in the Middle East, you'll wake up real quick chief.....PEACE

07-17-2005, 08:43 PM         #94
NuT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
china aint ready for the U.S.

13 years ago '04        #95
JJH35 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,928 | Props total: 1038 1038
i guess every generation gets their own minor and major wars/ "conflicts"

07-17-2005, 10:41 PM         #96
thurman548 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
At this time and moment the US is not ready for another war. Trust me being stuck in Iraq I know. It's kinda sad to say that you get use to the mortars. Here is some points to compare. China does have f!ghter jets unlike in Iraq we did not have to go up against and jets. China's military is alot bigger then ours. By the way we probably won't go to war with China anyway because all we wanted was Saddam out of power. HUA!!!!

13 years ago '04        #97
Part2 
space
space
$1,796 | Props total: 1 1
 dznutz_22 said
HAHAHAHA, NO........Part 2, you're a fu*kin' idiot. First off, you're about three days late on the conversation of the first post that took place on the 14th.
Second off, my comment means nothing to any super power country including China. If you seriously fu*kin think that China is gonna attack the US because of my comment, or that I have some influential say-so to the United States Government which runs this country, that truly shows who the true idiot is...YOU.
Your fu*kin weak a.ss opinion means as much to the government as mine does. I mean, come on man, the fact remains that your narrow minded a.ss has no confidence in the country in which you dwell simply shows to me that you're ''American Status'' is equivalent to that of a terrorist. If you hate soooo much on a country in which you live there's a simple solution to that....MOVE. But, no you won't do that because you live in a great neighborhood, and mommy and daddy will continue to pay for everything in your life, and you realize that damn, I got it good here, so you act hard by thinking let me go on the internet and pretend I'm something I really ain't.
My simple answer to you, if you hate the US and what it does move to a country like Africa or Russia or somewhere in the Middle East, you'll wake up real quick chief.....PEACE

Homeboy sit the fu*k down and grow up, I ain't tryna say sh*t to the government and i'm not that stupid and fu*king infantile to think bullsh*t you spit on some forum is gonna have any difference or be imperative to anything at all in the scheme of things so stop tryna put sh*t in my mouth.

I don't hate the US, I don't even live there, i'm just trying to tell you that I know what alotta people think of the country and rightly or not it's because of people like you talking bullsh*t. What you said was plain racist which is what bothered me, nothing to do with the country.

And thanks for your hate, I love it.

13 years ago '04        #98
Part2 
space
space
$1,796 | Props total: 1 1
 dznutz_22 said

And how am I tryna be hard? I don't know anything about you and you don't know anything about me.

Your sh*t makes no sense, step your game up.

07-18-2005, 08:47 AM         #99
S-DAWG 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the N bomb...nice

07-18-2005, 09:00 AM         #100
HumanCrakk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*kin godamn ?????s why dont u use that nuke and bomb terrorists other than the only people that will save the world from them

13 years ago '04        #101
eMJay 
space
space
$812 | Props total: 0 0
if you dont think china has nuclear stealth bombers you are crazy. what the hell is Anti ballistic missles gonna do ... those are for missles thats have beeen in the air for hours ... stealth bombers can get as close as they want .. same with submarines ... yea the united states are reeeeaaal safe ... North Korea can hit the west coast in three hours with a nuclear weapon ... plenty of time to be intercepted but stealth bombers will murk you anywhere ... anti ballistic missle defence haha my a.ss .., more like billions of more dollars into the military budget.

07-18-2005, 11:17 AM         #102
mp322 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we gonna get hit lol i just hope it ant near ct lol

07-18-2005, 11:43 AM         #103
ItsDaCarter20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mp322 said
we gonna get hit lol i just hope it ant near ct lol

^^^same here, they bomb stamford im fu*ked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but this aint gonna happen , n*ggaz act like the Nuclear bomb takes out Countries, sh*t barely takes out a city ......i mean its still serious sh*t but 1 nuclear bomb wont really harm the US, theyll comeback from every side of the border in China. As for now nobody needs to worry because Starting a War takes a lot in today;s world , believe it or not i think a war right now is less likely to happen then 10 years ago. Nobody pullin the trigger right now.

07-18-2005, 12:21 PM         #104
ARMAGEDDON2004 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dznutz_22 said
HAHAHAHA, first off fu*k that beat a.ss website, second-off, fu*k China. If those lil 5'3 catz want some sh*t, let 'em bring it. I guarentee you those catz ain't got sh*t on us. Largest Army in the world, YES, but no advancement in Air Force tactics and we have prolly have the same if not the BEST missile defense and offense system in the world, sh*t that you and me ain't even heard about yet. What they gon' do, send some bombs over to us in a box of minute rice??? I'm tired of all these bullsh*t countries talkin sh*t, on the U.S. they want some sh*t Come GET IT
The U.S. is the machine that runs the world's economy....PERIOD. Take us out of the loop and everyone starves. And fu*k runnin', Y'all ain't got to run to Canada or Mexico, We're the motherfu*kin U.S.A, the RED WHITE AND BLUE, fu*k the world, fu*k the haters, fu*k China---they're communitst, they have no freedom, and they have little d!cks thats why they're women love us......Any questions???
Jus listen to the National Anthem, thats the sh*t............HAHAHAHAHA I LOVE THIS COUNTRY!!!!
just go to hell and take your homo country with you

13 years ago '04        #105
foundation 
space
space
space
$70 | Props total: 0 0
bring it on ?????s

07-18-2005, 02:16 PM         #106
Darko 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
RIP Mankind

07-19-2005, 02:18 AM         #107
GaNgSta69 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
as if they will drop a nuclear bomb on US.. AUS is major trading partner with china like much of the world.. AUS is ally with US if they get bombed AUS takes away resources and primary industry commodities which allow CHINA's production of all there STM's which they make $$$ off from exports.. A major problem for them... As well as no1 would go 2 nuclear war now any way lol

07-19-2005, 10:32 AM         #108
bunbizzle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lets just nuke china now

09-01-2005, 03:23 PM         #109
Doc Strange 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh snap did you see the PM of China on TV punking Bush?

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Breaking News: Rajon Rondo Will Be Lakers Starting Point Guard
44 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Daz Dillinger Responds to Boskoe : "You Know You F'd Up Right"
46 comments
2 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 25 - UNITED NATIONS ASSEMBLY ERUPTS IN LAUGHTER at TRUMP SPEECH on ..
97 comments
3 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Le'Veon Bell Lost
73 comments
3 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 NFL Damn.. Kaepernick is really out here changing lives
40 comments
1 hour ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Lil Xan Hospitalized After Eating Too Many Flamin' Hot Cheetos
66 comments
3 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
How do I say "No Pull Out" in Spanish?
6 comments
1 hour ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 Nivea Reveals Lil Wayne Has A Single Featuring Herself & Drake On "Tha Carter V"
3 comments
13 minutes ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sep 25 - Detroit cop fired because of Snapchat post.
37 comments
3 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Are 21 Savage and Offset Beefing?
18 comments
3 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Treyway the new roc a fella?
35 comments
2 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 25 - Baltimore named “the nation’s most dangerous city.”
16 comments
3 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside **boxden memeber on hit television show 90 day fiance season 6**
18 comments
3 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside IPhone Xs 0$/mo. Free lease
8 comments
1 hour ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 Video inside Riff Raff jumps out of retirement eyeing the white rapper beef
15 comments
1 hour ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Pears!🍐🍐
22 comments
13 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA NBA Stars Then and Now
19 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 Lil Wayne announcing something today @5pm
15 comments
14 minutes ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sep 25 - President Donald Trump DESTROYED ISIS
24 comments
1 hour ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Making A Murderer Part 2 Premieres on Netflix Oct 19th
6 comments
3 hours ago
@movies
top in section
online now  36
18 comments
top in movies
most viewed right now
online now  54
6 comments
top in thotties
top in section
online now  13
27 comments
top in games

most viewed right now
online now  54
holy shhit, *ss hanging out all over the place
25 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  41
Worst Dating Site Experience You’ve Had
155 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  33
Image(s) inside Singer Tanerelle. Melanin on diabetes. A** & **ts on Yokozuna.
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  28
audio inside Bleu Davinci To Big Meech and J Diggs - I Cooperated (Safety Valve) Not..
112 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  21
Image(s) inside KD calls out @Ronnie2k for cutting game mode (ASTU) on NBA2K19 "The ga..
112 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  12
Video inside "Be a lil slow, be a lil late......"
83 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  9
Image(s) inside The Joker
56 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  8
Video inside Eminem Refused To Help Proof Mom Keep Her House?
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy